Such a cutie~

I Like You the Best

 

"ahhh! *yawn* at last!" Dongwoon said.
 
"Okay, Dongwoonie! Let's go." I said as I put away the apron that I use awhile ago.
 
"Where?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"Hahaha.. Let's go to my room and let's do your homework! *grins* " I said.
 
"Huh? Oh! yah~"
 
"Come on! It's already 10:20pm! *smiles* " I said.
 
"Haha.. Yay! Let's go!" Dongwoon cheered.
 
We both went to my room..
 
"Dongwoonie, how many assignments you have?" I asked.
 
"hmm.. 1... 2,3.. and ... hehehe.. uhmm.. noona, i have 4 homeworks~" Dongwoon said as he scratch his head.
 
"What?! Aish~ and what are these?" I asked.
 
"Hehe.. *smiles* hmm.. science, history, math, and english." Dongwoon said.
 
"Okay... i'll do the math and history then, you do science and english... is that okay with you, Dongwoonie?" I asked.
 
"Yeah~ it's okay with me! *smile* " Dongwoon said as he jump up and down on top of the bed.
 
"Okay. Let's start~" I said.
 
And yes, we started doing my little brother's homeworks..
 
"Number 1, Who is the first president of South Korea?" I asked and then faced to Dongwoon.
 
"Hm? Hmmm.... uhmmm..." Dongwoon muttered while scratching his head using the tip of the pencil, the part that have eraser.
 
"It's?"
 
"Ah! It's Syngman Rhee!" Dongwoon said as he raised his pencil up.
 
"Good boy! *smiles* " I said.
 
"Huh? 'Good boy'? Do I look like a dog, noona?" Dongwoon said with annoyed face.
 
"Hahaha.."
 
"and... WAIT, noona! You said, you're the one who will answer that homework, right!?!" Dongwoon asked as he point his pencil to his assignment in history.
 
"Huh? yeah~ i will answer this, why?" I asked.
 
"WHY is it, noona, that you're asking me for the answer!?" Dongwoon asked.
 
" *laughs* I just want to know If you knew the answer~ *smiles* " I explained.
 
"Aish, noona~ >.< " Dongwoon muttered as he faced his homework in english.
 
" *laughs* okay, forget about that! Go and answer your english and physics homeworks. And I'll continue here." I said. "Number 2, who built the first ironclad vessels that was used in a naval battle?" I said as I read the second question.
 
"Hmm.. Ah! It's Admiral Yi Sun-shin!! Haha!" I shout.
 
"Ssshhh... Noona, be quiet. Lower down your voice. It's already late in the evening." Dongwoon said as he put his index finger in his lips.
 
"Ooppss... mianhae~ *smiles*" I muttered.
 
It's already 12:19am when we finished answering all of Dongwoonie's difficult assignments.
 
"Ahhhh!! *yawn* Done! " I muttered while stretching my arms in the air. Then, I noticed that Dongwoonie already fell asleep.
 
'Oh~ Dongwoonie is already asleep.' I muttered when suddenly, Dongwoon curled himself.
 
'Hm? Oh! Dongwoon must be cold. I should get a blanket.' I said to myself as I get the blanket on my closet.
 
When I already have the blanket, I immediately put it on top of Dongwoon. Dongwoon suddenly smiled while sleeping.
 
'Aww~ my Dongwoonie is such a cutie~' I thought as I smiled.
 
After that, I clean the top of my bed and then I turned off the lights.