Her name is...

I Like You the Best

 

 



"You're so cute when you're angry~ hihihi." Junhyung said while giggling.

"huh? w-what? what did you say awhile ago?" I asked.
 

 

 

Your POV:

I didn't hear what Junhyung is telling me because I was listening to Mr. Lee's discussion. I wonder what it was.

"Ya! what did you say?" I asked Junhyung.

"Hmm? You didn't hear it? That's good!!" Junhyung said with a big smile on his face.

"Please tell me!" I begged.

"Hehehe~ It's nothing." Junhyung said while preventing his self to laugh. Then, he act as if he was listens to what Mr. Lee is teaching.

"Junhyung, what is it? Please~ tell me. Huh~ what is it? Please~" I said while doing the 'puppy eye'.
 

 

 

Junhyung's POV:

As I look at ______-ah, I saw that she was doing that 'puppy eye' again. OMG! Soo cute!! Aish~ ______-ah, stop it!!

"Ssshhhh." Junhyung said as he put his index finger to his lips. "Don't be noisy. I'm listening to Mr. Lee." Junhyung whispered.

"Whatever, Junhyung!" I said with annoyed face. "I'll just kill you later~" Iadded.

"M-mwo?? W-what did you say?" he asked with curiosity.

"Ssshhhh!! I'm listening to Mr. Lee. Please be quiet!!" I answered him frankly.

"Aish~" Junhyung muttered.

After the long discussion of Mr. Lee, our 'History' class is finally over.

"Aaaaahhhhh! It's already recess time~" Junhyung yawned while stretching.

Yes, Junhyung is right. It's alreay recess time.
When my other classmates heard the recess bell rang, they quickly went down to grab some food. Junhyung, me, Gi Kwang, and 5 other girls are the only one left in the room.

"At last! That boring subject is finally over!" someone said.

'What?? Boring?' I thought.

As I hear it, I searched the place where it came from.

"WOW!" I said under my breathe. "She's so pretty!" I said on my mind while my eyes are widely open.

I saw a beautiful girl. Her hair is in the level of his shoulder and curly at the end. She has an innocent face. She's cute.

"Yah! ______-ah! What are you looking at?" Junhyung asked as he look where I was looking.

Junhyung' POV

Why is ______-ah looking at that girl? She's not that beautiful. ______-ah is the most beautiful girl that I have ever known. So, why is she looking at that ugly girl?

"______-ah! Why? Is there a problem' Did she do something to you?" I asked.

Your POV:

I cannot get my eyes off of her. She is so pretty. Suddenly, Junhyung asked me and that time, I came back on my senses.

"Huh? What? Oh! N-no. She didn't do anything to me." I answered Junhyung.

"Did you know who that girl is?*points his lips on the girl*" Gi Kwang asked.

"No." Junhyung and I answered together.

"Why? You know her?" Junhyung asked.

"Uhmmm... actually... Yes~ I do really know her." Gi Kwang answered.

"Oh! Really? How?" I asked.

"We were in the same section last year." Gi Kwang explained. "In short, we were classmates." he added.

"Mwo? You two were classmates last year?" I asked with a not-so-believe face.

"Yes. Her name is IU." Gi Kwang said