Right or Wrong Decision?

I Like You the Best

We already reached our room. And as I am already entering, Gi Kwang suddenly appeared in front of me like a mushroom.

 

"Annyeong, ______-ah!" Gi Kwang said while smiling like an idiot.

 

"*shock* Yah!!"

 

"Huh? Did I scare you??!" Gi Kwang asked.

 

"Aish!"

 

"Oh? Mianhae... Mianhae.." Gi Kwang muttered.

 

"*smiles* Yah~ gwaenchana." I said as I messed up with Kwangie's hair.

 

As we entered our room, we immediately sit on our chairs.

 

"*whispers* By the way, Junhyung, have you already seen the banner posted outside our school?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

"Yup! We already saw it. And you know what? ______-ah's joining in that contest! Haha." Junhyung whispered to Gi Kwang.

 

"Jinjja?" Gi Kwang said with a shock face.

 

"Yeah, that's true! Ask her!" Junhyung said with a big smile on his face.

 

"Yah, ______-ah!" Gi Kwang called.

 

"......"

 

"______-ah!"

 

"......"

 

"YAH! ______-AH!!" Your POV:

At this time, I feel like I'm not in the mood to do anything. Aish~ that singing contest... *sigh* Yeah, I want to join that but... *sigh*

 

"YAH! ______-AH!!" Gi Kwang shouted.

 

"Yah! Why are you shouting?!" I asked. "I already call you thrice but didn't hear me." Gi Kwang said.

 

"Naega? You're calling me? Oh~ Mian.." I said, apologizing.

 

"It's ok. By the way, Is it true?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

"Huh? What's true?" I asked.

 

"That you're joining  that singing contest? Is it true?" Gi Kwang asked while smiling and waiting for my answer.

 

"Ne~ I'm joining in that contest~" I said in a lower voice as I pouted.

 

"YAY! ______-ah, you made a right decision! *smiles* " Gi Kwang cheered as he held my shoulders.

 

"*sigh* Actually, Gi Kwang, I've made a wrong decision about that." I muttered.

 

"Noo! ______-ah, you've made the right choice!" Gi Kwang said as he smiled.

 

"Oh~ Then, tell me what makes you feel that I've made the right choice? Hm?" I asked as I looked to Gi Kwang.

 

"Because you have a wonderful voice~ Junhyung told me about it and besides..." Gi Kwang stopped as I in.

 

"'And besides' what?" I muttered as I looked outside the window. "Aish~ stop saying non-sense thing, Kwangie. I made a wro... " I stopped when Gi Kwang continued on what he was saying.

 

"And besides, Yoseob is also joining in that contest!" Gi Kwang continued as he smile.

 

"M-MW-MWORAGO?" I asked with a loud voice as my eyes widened to disbelief.

 

Your POV:

OMO~ is that true?? Yoseob will also be joining in that contest?? O.o Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae?

 

"Yeah~ Yoseob is also joining in that contest that's why I'm telling you that you've made a right decision about that." Gi Kwang told me.

 

'OMO~ I can't still believe it' was the last word that comes out on my mouth.

 

It's already 1:05pm when we noticed that Ms. Kim didn't enter our room. Some of my classmates said that Ms. Kim is not here today 'cause she said she has something important to do.

 

As the clock strikes at 1:17pm, Mr. Lee came in.

 

"Good afternoon, class." Mr. Lee greeted.

 

Students: "Good afternoon, Mr. Lee."

 

"You may sit down."

 

Students: "Thank you."

 

"I'm sorry for not coming at the right time that I have to be here. It's just that I do something really important." Mr. Lee apologized as he bowed.

 

Actually, Mr. Lee should be here at exactly 1:10pm.

 

Students: "It's ok, Mr. Lee."

 

"Thank you, class. Now. Let's go and proceed to our topic." Mr. Lee said.

 

"Who among you here, knows who invented the korean writing system called han'gul?" Mr. Lee asked.

 

As Mr. Lee finished dictating the question, I immediately raised my hand then, followed by the other students and then, Junhyung and Gi Kwang. IU looked at me as if she wants to kill me! And then, she raised her hand too.

 

'Huh? What does she want? She want to compete with me? Tss.' I thought.

 

"Hm? Seems many of you know the answer, huh? *smiles*" Mr. Lee said. 'Hmmm.. who should I call.' "You? Who is it?" Mr. Lee asked as he points at me. "What's your name, Miss?"

 

"My name's Son ______, sir." I replied.

 

"Oh~ okay. Son ______, what's the answer?" Mr. Lee asked once again.

 

"Ne~" I nodded. "It's King Sejong who was invented the Korean writing system named Han'gul." I answered.

 

"Very good, Son ______. *smiles* It's King Sejong. You may now take your seat." Mr. Lee said.

 

"Thank you, sir." I said as I sit down.

 

Your POV:

 

As I sat down, I looked at IU who was very annoyed 'cause I am the one Mr. Lee has chosen to answer. She was saying something that I cannot hear so, I just read her lips. She says: "Hmp! Stupid, ______-ah! Baboya!". Yes.. That's what she said. But I just ignored it. If I let it bother me, I'll just waste my time.

 

Mr. Lee's discussion continous but my mind wasn't in the lesson anymore 'cause suddenly I remember the thing that Gi Kwang told me awhile ago.

 

'OMG! I cannot still believe it! Yoseob will also joining that singing contest!' I thought to myself. 'Hm? I wanna know if Yoseob has a beautiful voice! So, yeah~ I think I really made the right desicion. And also my baby Dongwoon wants me to. And either my bestfriend! So whether I win or lose, it's ok. I'll do my best this time! FIGHTING!' I said,cheering myself.

 

"______-ah! Let's go to the canteen now!" Junhyung said.

 

"Huh? Canteen?" I said as I searched for Mr. Lee. "Where's Mr. Lee?" I asked.

 

"He already finished discussing!? Why?" Junhyung answered.

 

'OMG~ I didn't notice that Mr. Lee was already finished his discussion!! Aish~ I was thinking of that contest to much.' I thought.

 

"Is there any problem, ______-ah?" Junhyung asked.

 

"No. There isn't. Yah~ Let's go to the canteen." I said.

 

"Ok." Junhyung muttered.

 

¤¤While walking at the corridor¤¤

 

Junhyung's POV

 

Hm.. ______-ah is not in herself today. What's the problem? Is it because of that contest? *sigh* Poor ______-ah~ I shouldn't have forced her to join. Maybe she really don't like to join in that contest. I'll just going to tell her not to join that contest anymore.

 

"______-ah, don't force yourse..." I said in a lower voice but I was cutted when ______-ah in.

 

"Junhyung, I alread made my decision. I will really want to join that contest." ______-ah said as she smiled.

 

'Aww~ ______-ah, I really like to see you smile. Whenever I didn't see your smile, aish~ I'm worrying that you maybe have a problem. Good to see that beautiful smile of yours. *smile* ' I thought.

 

"Really? You're really joining that contest?" I asked for confirmation.

 

"Ne~ *smiles*" she replied.

 

"OMO~ I'm so happy right now!" Junhyung said while jumping.

 

" *smiles* Gomawo~ You're always here to support me." she said as she bowed.

 

"Anieyo! ______-ah, I'm your bestfriend, and that's my job. To always support you with your decisions. *smiles*" I encourage.

 

"GOMAWO~" she said as she hugged me.

 

Junhyung's POV:

 

Aigoo~ here she comes again. SHE HUG ME AGAIN!! But if I would tell her to stop hugging me, I'll just disappoint her. So I'll just let her hug me.

 

"______-ah, gwaenchana~" I said as I pat her back.