Chapter 19 - YOU?!?

I Like You the Best

 

 
6:37am. Saturday, June 18.
 
"______-ah, faster!! You'll be late on your singing contest!!" Omma shouted upstairs.
 
"Ne, omma!" I shouted, finishing my hair as I get my shoulder bag and came out of my room. "I'm already done!" I said as I run as fast as I could downstairs.
 
"Oh! Oh! Be careful!" Omma said as she point to where I was going.
 
Aish~ REALLY! I can't move with my outfit! You know, it's already been 2? or 3 years since I last wear a gown like this. Frow this past few years, I'm just use to wear loose outfits. Hmm.... 'coz ya know! I'm a bit.... boyish ^^ kkk.
 
"Ne~" I muttered as I put my heels on. "Omma, I'm going now!! Bye!" I said in a hurry as I came out of our house and ride in a just-arrived taxi in order to got to our school faster and not be late.
 
"Okay, honey~! Do your best, okay! Bye!" Omma came out of the house too and waved at me. I lowered the window of the taxi and waved back at my omma. "Ne, omma! Bye!"
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It's just 7:28am when I reached my destination.
 
As I got off the taxi, I saw Junhyung and Dongwoon running towards me.
 
"______-ah! You're just in time." Junhyung said, looking at me from head to toe while smiling.
 
Eh? What is his problem? Is there anything wrong with my make-up? Or with my outfit?? Oh well...
 
"Jeongmal? Ohh~ I thought I was already late." I said in relief.
 
"Yah, noona! Let's go now backstage." Dongwoon suddenly said. "You still need to prepare for your performance later."
 
"Oh~ Ne. Kaja!" I nodded as we walked in the  direction of the auditorium--where a BIG EVENT is going to happen.
 
"You're so beautiful today, my angel." Junhyung whispered as he looked & smiled at me and as he run faster.
 
What? Did Junhyung said something? I didn't hear him! But I swear he did say something! It has something to do with 'angel' and uhmmm.... 'angel' and 'beautiful'!? Gosh! Whatever! The most important thing for me today is the contest. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less. And I need to do my best for that! ______-ah, FIGHTING!!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yah, Dongwoonie, Junhyungie. Just leave me here and just wait for me outside until my turn comes, arasseo?" I said as we reached the auditorium backstage.
 
"Uhh.... Okay, noona!" Dongwoon mumbled as he and Junhyung went outside.
 
Gosh~ I must prepare now. Aigoo~~ I'm getting nervous! And---
 
"Oh! Look who's here?" My thought broke as someone in front of me talked.
 
"Hey, girl! Why the hell are you here? This is the auditorium and an important event is going to happen here! Did you just get lost?" IU scoffed, crossed arms while smirking at me.
 
Mwoya? Huh! What does she want now? She want a fight? Tss.
 
"Excuse me. For your information, I'm not lost OKAY?! I am also one of the contestant HERE. You undestand?!" I said in a straight english as I gritted my teeth. Gosh~ I want to punch her right now!!!
 
"Oh, really??" she scoffed again, speaking in english. "You're a contestant here? How come?! Tss."
 
So she want to talked to me in english, huh?! ALRIGHT! I'm going to give her want she want!!
 
"YES, Miss Lee Ji Eun!! I. Am. Also. A. Con. Test. Ant. Here." I said by syllables while talking in english. "Is there any problem with that?"
 
"Huh!" she scoffed... once again. "Don't make me laugh, you !!"
 
"YOU ! I'm telling the truth so I don't care If you're going to believe me or not!!" Aish~! Why the hell is she like this? She's already getting on my nerves.... no... SHE'S ALREADY ON MY NERVES!! Aish~
 
"YOU--!" she exclaimed as she was cutted.
 
"May I have your attention everyone?!" Someone came down backstage. "I know some of you knew me already. I am the coordinator of this contest and also the president of the Student Council."
 
"Ne, sunbaenim~" We all nodded.
 
"Good." Hyunseung sunbae said. "I'm just here to check if all the contestants are here."
 
"I'm going to call your names and just tell me if you're here, okay??" Hyunseung sunbae said.
 
"Ne~" We all answered.
 
"Okay." He paused as he looked at the paper he was holding.
 
"First one, Ms. Lee Chae Rin."
 
"I'm here!"
 
"Ms. Bae Da Hae."
 
"Here!"
 
"Ms. Lee Ji Eun."
 
"I'm also here."
 
"Ms. Son ______."
 
That time, IU looked at me with a shock face.
 
"I'm here!" I shout as I smirked at IU.
 
"What's with that face, IU-ssi." I asked in a low sarcastic tome while still looking and smirking at her.
 
"Ms. Heo GaYoon." Hyunseung sunbae continued.
 
"I told ya! What I said to you awhile ago was true." I said.
 
"I'm here!"
 
"What the--!" IU mumbled, still looking at me with an 'unbelievable' expression.
 
"Okay. It's good that all 5 of you are here. So, goodluck to all of you! Hwaiting!!" Hyunseung sunbae cheered as he left us.
 
"So?" I muttered in english. "Miss IU, I'll be going now. See ya later. Bye~" I said in a teasing tone as I walked opposite her direction.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------End of your POV-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yoseob was walking inside the auditorium as he remember something.
 
'Is ______-ah already here? Should I come and see her? Hmmm... I think it's just fine if see her, right? She's just on the other side of THIS black curtain. Yeah, there's a curtain---the only thing that separates the boys from the girls la~ Sigh.... I already want to see her.' Yoseob thought as he started walking to the direction of the girls waiting area.... to see ______.
 
As he got inside the girls' waiting area, he immediately searched for ______ but not a few meters away, someone from behind covered Yoseob's eyes using his?? or her?? hands.
 
Yoseob immediately put away that hand and turned around to see who it was.
 
"*grins* annyeong, oppa~"
"YOU????" Yoseob exclaimed as he saw the person behind him.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WAAAAAHHH~!! Here's chapter 19!!! By the way, sorry for the title of this chappie.... IT ~!! I really have no time to think of a BETTER title for this chapter 'coz MANY homeworks are still in the line, waiting for their turn be done. Sigh.... :( i'm really sorry... >.<
 
- And another one!!! Any of you guys have any idea who did Yoseob just saw??? O.o