Best Actress~

I Like You the Best

"______-ah, gwaenchana~" I said as I hug and pat her back.

 

Your POV:

 

I'm really really happy and thankful to have a best friend like you, Junhyung-ah~ *smiles* Hope our friendship will last FOREVER..

 

"Yah!" someone shout from afar.

 

As we heard that shout, Junhyung and I immediately broke from the hug and search where the voice came from.

 

"Hey! The two of you!" Gi Kwang exclaimed while running towards us.

 

"Oh, hey~" I muttered.

 

"*breathing heavily* Why did the two of you left me alone inside the room!?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

"H-huh? So you mean you're just the only one who was inside our room? I thought some of our classmates were still there~ A-and i thought you're going with that Yoseob?" Junhyung explained.

 

"Yah~" I whispered to Junhyung. "Marhaebwa~ You really want to leave Gi Kwang in our room, ALONE, right? Aish~ bad boy!"

 

"H-huh? *clears throat* A-aniyo~ that's not it!" Junhyung whispered back.

 

Junhyung's POV:

 

______-ah, that's not it! It's just that... that when he's with us, I can't just.. I can't make a moment with you! Aish~

 

"Yah! What are the two of you whispering to each other, huh?!" Gi Kwang asked with an annoyed face making us stop whispering to each other.

 

"Ne? Oh~ n-nothing! nothing.." Junhyung defended. " Kaja! Let's go to the canteen now. I'm hungry~" Junhyung added, trying to change the topic.

 

In the canteen..

 

"Hmm.. what am I going to buy~?" ______-ah muttered.

 

'Aigoo~ she's confused right now on what she should buy between a pack of Kimchi and a plate of fried saucy eel. Hmm.. Ah! I have an idea!

 

"Annyeong, halmoni! *smiles* How much is that pack of Kimchi?" I asked, pretending that I didn't see ______-ah.

 

"That cost 10. Are you going to buy it?" the halmoni replied.

 

"Ne, halmoni~ Here's the-- Oh! ______-ah, you're here? What are you buying?" I asked as if I didn't noticed her a while ago.

 

"Yup. And, I don't know what am I gonna buy between these two, la~" ______-ah explained, pointing at the two dishes.

 

"Oh~ I see. I have an idea. Since I already bought Kimchi, i think you should buy the other one so that you can eat both." I adviced.

 

"You sure?" she asked, looking at me. " Yup! Don't worry. I won't be angry if you ask me to give you some of my Kimchi. *smiles*" I explained to her.

 

"O--kay~ kamsahamnida, Junhyungie. *smiles* Excuse me, halmoni~can you please give me this one, too? Kamsahamnida." ______-ah thanked me as she bought the fried saucy eel.

 

"Here it is." the halmoni said as she handed us over the bag which contains the food that we had bought.

 

"KAMSAHAMNIDA, HALMONI!" ______-ah and I both thanked as we smiled.

 

"Yah~ Let's go now. I'm alredy done buying mine." Gi Kwang exclaimed.

 

No one's POV:

 

As they reached their room, they immediately went to their seats and started eating. But while they were eating, they suddenly heard a familiar voice.

 

"Hey, IU! Did you join in that singing contest?" Hyoni- IU's friend asked.

 

"Yes~ I joined in that contest." IU exclaimed.

 

"Jeongmal? You joined in that contest, IU?" the other friend of IU asked.

 

"Are you DEAF!?! I ALREADY ING SAID 'YES', RIGHT??! YOU IDIOT!!" IU exclaimed, shouting at her friend.

 

That shout of IU gained the whole class' attention making them look at IU with a surprised face. And IU noticed it.

 

"*fake smile* Just kidding~ *laughs* Don't take it seriously, okay?" IU said in an innocent tone.

 

With that, some reactions of my classmates, especially the boys, was like: " Haha~ I thought IU already had change.", "Omo~ I'm surprised with that, huh? Haha~ She really is my ideal type. Beautiful, smart, sweet, kind, and has a sense of humor." and " I knew it! IU's not that type of girl that would do that~ hahaha.. She's really funny. I like her.".

 

*On the other side*

 

"Aigoo~ What's that? Tss." Junhyung muttered.

 

"Such a 'Best Actress'~ Tss." I said, referring to IU.

 

"She's already like that since last year. She act good and innocent in front of many people but the truth is, she's really opposite to what she is showing." Gi Kwang explained.

 

*On the other side*

 

"Yah! IU-ah! You scared me with that tone of yours, huh! *laughs*" These friends of IU didn't really know that IU really meant what she said a while ago.

 

"Mianhae, guys~ *smile* Ah! Wait! I was thinking.... hmm... what's the use of my beautiful voice if i didn't use it?! Right guys? *fake smile*" she added.

 

'And you know what? I'm just ALWAYS wasting my voice talking to non-sense and STUPID people like you! And why the hell is it that I need to be with these low class people, huh? Aish~' IU thought as she let out a fake smile.

 

"Oh.. *grins* Yes~ yes! Your right, IU. *smiles*" IU's friend replied.

 

"We're sure that the crown will surely be yours!" her other friend said.

 

"Thanks, guys~ *fake smile*" IU said as she hugged her friends. But deep inside, she really hates and didn't meant to do the things that she was doing right now.

 

'Eeww!! Why do I need to do these things!?! 'Hugging' these kind of people?! YUCK!! I want to throw up!!' IU thought.

 

*On the other side*

 

"*sigh*" Gi Kwang sighed.

 

"Waeyo? Is there any problem, Kwangie?" I asked.

 

"I knew why she joined that contest~ *sigh* she's with it again." Gi Kwang muttered while playing with the straw on his juice.

 

"Wh-wha-what do you mean 'she's with it again'?" I asked curiously.

 

"Maybe, she joined in that contest because she knew that Yoseob is also joining." Gi Kwang said, taking a sip on his juice.

 

"Huh? What's the connection of 'Yoseob joining the contest' and 'IU joining the contest'? Are they together?" I asked again.

 

"Aniyo~" Gi Kwang muttered as he shook his head. "If Yoseob is joining, IU also will join. Because.. IU's 'hobby' is stalking Yoseob wherever he goes since last year. In short, IU also has a crush on my bestfriend." Gi Kwang explained.

 

"W-W-Wait!" Junhyung suddenly butts in, making us two looked at him. "Wae? Did Yoseob also joined the contest?" Junhyung asked as he looked at me and Gi Kwang alternately.

"Yeah~ Yoseob also joined the contest." I answered.

 

Junhyung's POV:

 

OMO~ O.o could that be the reason behind the sudden change of ______-ah's mind?? Because 'that' Yoseob has also joined the contest? *sigh* I wish I was wrong~ But... what if.... it's true?... Aniyo~ why am I thinking negative against my bestfriend? I know that her family and I are the reasons why she joined that contest. I hope so...