You're cute~

I Like You the Best

 

 



"He is also studying here." he said.

"Here? wow! you don't want to be apart to each other, huh? *smile*" I said with amazement.

"Yes~ even if his mother wants him to transfer in other school, he rejected it." Gi Kwang explained with sadness on his face.

"W-w-why?" I asked.

"Because he don't want to be far from us. He always want to take care of us. And he tells us that he was afraid that someone might bully me and Yoseob." he explained.

"Oh~ how sweet he is." I said.

"Yah~ you're right. He is sweet. He was so protective when it comes to us. That's why I really respect him." Gi Kwang said with happiness on his face.

"I'm so happy that you have a good 'hyung' that loves you~" I said as I pat his back.

"Yeah~ you and Yoseob are so lucky to have him." Junhyung said.

"So, in what section does Dujun belong?" I asked.

"Hm? section? ah~ he's in section 'Amethyst'.. Yoseob and him are classmates." Gi Kwang answered.

"Oh~ really? Nice!~" I cheered.

"But, why was you not in thesame section with them?" Juhyung asked.

Gi Kwang didn't answer but to make a sad face..

"W-why are you sad? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Oh~ nan jeongmal mianhaeyo for asking you that question." Junhyung apologized to Gi Kwang as he bowed.

"Oh! You don't need to apologize." Gi Kwang said then our second teacher came.

"Good morning, class. My name is Lee Nam Ri . You can call me Mr. Lee. Nice to meet you." Mr. Lee greeted.

Then, everybody went back to their proper seats quickly.

"Oh~ bye. See you later." Gi Kwang said and then sit on his own chair.

Students: "Good morning and nice to meet you, Mr. Lee."

"Ok, class. Please be seated." Mr. Lee said.

Students: "Thank you!"

"I will be your 'History' teacher. In this subject, we will study about history, of course! And also, we will tackle about the history of Korea." Mr. Lee explained to us.

"______-ah! You are good in history, right!" Junhyung asked in a loud voice and with happiness.

Everybody looked at me included Mr. Lee.

 



Your POV:

OMG!! Eerybody is looking at me. Eotteokhae? eotteokhae? EOTTEOKHAE? Aish~ Junhyung!! I'll kill you!!

"Junhyung! What are you doing? Look!! Everybody is staring at us!!" I said.

"Huh? What? Everybody is looking at us?? Why??" Junhyung asked.

When I look at my classmates, I saw that Mr. Lee is looking at us while smiling.

"Junhyung, will you please lower your voice and be quiet. Mr. Lee is looking at us, too! Aish~" I said.

"Oh~ ok. *smile*" Junhyung said.

"Ok, class. We will start the lesson now." Mr. Lee stated.

And yes, Mr. Lee started to teach my favorite lesson. While I was listening to Mr. Lee, Junhyung suddenly tap my shoulder.

"______-ah~" Junhyung called.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"You know what?" Junhyung asked me.

"what? " I said while still facing and listening to Mr. Lee.

"You're so cute when you're angry~ hihihi." Junhyung said while giggling.

"huh? what did you say?" I asked.

------------

 

 

 

 

P/N: mianhe if my updates are late...school stuff but since its xmas break (yahoo!.....)

 

i will be updating frequently...and i hope you'll enjoying this story so far...

 

just leave comments...they are appreciated..very much..(^_^)