I'm Sorry

I Like You the Best

 

 

Today is the beginning of the school year. Everyone is excited to meet their new classmates, teachers and also their friends. All the students are checking the list of their sections..

 

 

" ______ -ah! We're in the same section again!! I'm so happy!" Junhyung said.

 

"What? You're section 'Sapphire' too?" I asked.

 

"Yes!" Junhyung said with excitement and a wide smile on his face.

 

"Oh really? I'm very happy too!!" I said then I hug Junhyung.

 

 

 

Junhyung's POV

 

I was shocked when ______-ah hugged me. I think I was going to collapse. My heart beats faster. I wish I can tell my feelings for her. I had a crush on her since we're just elementary.

 

"Junhyung oppa! What are you thinking? Is there any problem?" I said as I laughed.

 

"O-o-o.. OPPA? What's with that? " Junhyung said as he blushed.

 

"Junhyung.. hahaha.. I'm just joking! hahaha.. You take it seriously, huh, Junhyung? hahaha.." I said while teasing my bestfriend.

 

"O-o-of course not! I'm just shocked. *clears throat* " Junhyung said.

Junhyung's POV

 

'I thought I was going to faint with that word, wew! I wish ______-ah will call me 'oppa' in the future but I wish that time it won't be a joke again.'

 

"Ok. Let's go to our room..... Oppa?! hahaha.." I said while teasing Junhyung again.

 

"______-ah! Stop calling me 'oppa'! I'm not used to it!" Junhyung said as he pouted.

 

"Awww... Junhyung. You're so cute when you're pouting" I said while pinching Junhyung's cheeks.

 

"______-ah! You're so mean!" He said as he turned back and walked.

 

"Junhyung! I'm sorry! haha. " I said while running after Junhyung.

 

When we found our room, we immediately get inside and then suddenly the bell rang.

 

'kring'

All the students went back to their seats.

 

"Ok. Class, I will be your class adviser until the end of your school year. My name is Kim Hyo Jin. Just call me, Ms. Kim."

 

Students: "NICE TO MEET YOU, MS. KIM!"

 

"Nice to meet you too, class. Ok. Today I'm going to arrange you so that you will have a proper seat, ok?" Ms. Kim said.

 

Students: "Ok, ma'am."

 

"S, all of you, get your bags and go here in front."

 

We got our bags and went in front. I looked for Junhyung so that I can talk to someone while Ms. Kim is arranging us in our proper seats.

 

"Junhyung! Junhyung!" I said as I found Junhyung.

 

"______-ah! What are you doing?" Junhyung said.

 

"What am I doing? Nothing! *smile* . I just missed you! haha." I said.

 

"You missed me? LOL. We are together a while ago, right? Then you missed me? Haha. ______-ah, are you kidding me?!" Junhyung said.

 

"Junhyung, are you angry to me? " I asked as I pout.

 

'______-ah! Stop pouting! You look cute when pouting. It makes me want to pinch you. So, stop it!' Junhyung thought.

 

"hmmpp.." Junhyung snob me and didn't reply.

 

"Aww~ Junhyung~ I'm so sorry for what happened a while ago. I didn't mean to call you 'oppa'. I just want to see you laugh." I said as a tear fall down on my face.

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

What do you think about the first chapter? Comment! ^^