LaserLight -In Which Sunny has an attitude adjustment. Everyone Notices.

Don't press the button

Sunny/Melissa P.O.V

I felt comfortable yet not so, I inhaled slowly, but it wasn't normal air I was inhaling, it felt like air from a breathing tube, I popped open one eye to survey my surroundings, the room was spacious was my first thought, you could fit three more people in here. My body felt stiff and I was hooked up to multiple machines, which included an EEG, machine or Electroencephalography, to my knowledge it  is used to detect abnormalities in brain electrical activity, but it can also show tumors, infections, and other conditions that might have caused the coma. If an infection such as meningitis is suspected, the doctor may perform a spinal tap to make the diagnosis by testing spinal cord fluid.

I paused, how did I know that?

I was breathing through a ventilator, now I remembered, Jake, button...new body.

New life.? New chance?

A boat load of information suddenly entered my head  as I tried my best to sort through it, I apparently had an eidetic memory or atleast Sunny Young did, I felt memories from her past passed through my head, she had a personal butler named Kakashi, who was japanese, and a head maid who was the reason she knew all the etiquetter named Ms.Sakura.

Sunny Young according to my new knowledge was known to be a cold-hearted mistress to her servants, a spoiled rich girl in general, who had U.S citizenship she used just so she could shop. Her family was upper-class koreans with long generations of rich lords, she however had an older brother she hadn't see in 2 years because he was in the army, but was scheduled to be back soon. If he wasn't already.

The door suddenly opened and a nurse looking at a clipboard came in, possibly to check her's..err..my...vital signs.

When she saw my eyes her hand flew to ,I could make out her mumbles, ''Omo....doctor...doctor...''

She ran out the room like hell hounds were nipping at her heels.

I wiggled my hands for movement then the door opened for a second time, the doctor approached slowly.

I mentally scoffed.

Hurry up!

''Young-sshi, are you fully awake?'' he asked leaning in.

Since my vocals couldn't work, they had a bloody tube stuck down my throat, I just nodded slowly.

He turned to his nurses,'' Have they been notified?''

They nodded. Who?

He turned to me, ''Your family are on their way here....''

Oh Joy!  Note my sarcam. I know I should be grateful, but still...I had a tube stuck down my throat, I was beyond the point of aggravation.

My eyes rapidly blinked as a new set of information came to me, Seung-Ji was my older brother by four years, and I never called him 'Oppa.'

He always tried to get me to call him that  ,when we were kids, well Sunny atleast, I guess Oppa is getting a big surprise sooner then.

''Do you think we should we remove the breathing tube Doctor?''piped one of the nurses.

''We'll first keep her under observation for the next 24 hrs before we remove it,'' he replied writing on his clipboard.

My door then slammed open with enough force to knock it off it's hinges ...and then  in came my family.

I would have to get used to calling these people my family now...this was my life.

Melissa Davis is dead, Sunny Young is going to get a whole new personality make-over.

The first thing I needed to do was have my family communicate more, if the coldness in my memories was anything to go by, then my family was also on the verge of falling apart.

''Omo,'' my eyes glanced at the woman who slowly approached me with every caution in her step and the pale man who supported her in case she fell, in which she looked just about to.

''Sunny-yah...'' her eyes teared up at the sight of me.

The Sunny who vacated this body because she bored , should've been ashamed to make her mother cry.

No child should make their parent cry unless it was happy tears.

I vowed here and now to always have a smile on her face,...My Eomma...

 

Silent tears ran down their already stained cheeks, the corners of the older gentleman's eyes was bright, like new life came into them upon seeing me as if I was a new revelation of new hope. He gave me a caring smile and made room for a much younger.

My oppa...Seung-Ji.

His eyes stayed on mine, his gaze was so penetrating, it was like he could see inside my soul.

The corners of his mouth tugged ,he gaze me a slow and gentle watery smile. His hands found mine and gaze it a squeeze.

''Mr. and Mrs.Young, if you would please follow me?'' the doctor showed my parents outside to possible talk about my condition and the fact I would have to remain in here for a few days before I could go home. They gave shot me uncertain smiles like they were afraid I'd go back to sleep again..then they hesistantly followed the doctor.

When the doors closed , my brother turned to me, '' I'm so glad you're okay ,little sister...I'll try to make up for not being there for you...'' he promised me.

If I could move my mouth I would comfort him, he seemed like an older brother willing to do anything to make it up to his donsaeng.

Sunny Young had a lot to atone for ,and I would do it for her and her family.

My brother suddenly began to sing a slow song , I recognized the lyrics anywhere, it was  Bolero by DBSK.

'''Kimi ga kimi rashii no wa jiyuu ni habataku kara
Daremo shirukoto no nai kotae sagae

Kikasete itoshiku hakanaku tsuba saki de kanaderu bolero
Maiagare kimi no kanashimi mo iyasareru basho ni mitsukeru sa
..''

I drifted off to nothingness.


My intro - Play this-

The next few weeks came fast as I had the breathing tube removed, but I didn't say anything, as I as my favorite pirate would say it, ''waiting for the opportune moment....''

I gazed on the beauty that was my new home, honestly, I felt like a new kid about to explore Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the house was BIG.

No, it was HUGE,

ENORMOUS.

GIGANTIC.

You get the picture ,incase you don't, check  it out for yourself.

,How many Santas can you fit down my chimney? Answer is that I don't know, I have too many.

I sighed opening the door to the car, my brother rushed to open further so he could help me stand up, the numbness was leaving me, but I still needed a lot or therapy.

Seung-Ji supported my weight by slinging one of my hands over his shoulders,though I was shorter than him, he was an even 6 'ft. and I was 5'3.

He gave up after a couple of seconds though and before I had any time to protest he hand me piggy-back style.

''Yah Seung-Ji, let me down...I can walk,'' I weakly protested  but my complaints ran on deaf ears as he ignored my feeble attempts of protesting.

''No can do , let oppa handle it...'' he answered cheekily. I blew my side bangs irritatedly before moving my hands to his neck to get comfortable.

He walked slowly up the stairs just as Kakashi opened the door.

Kakashi wasn't old ,no Kakashi was young, very young. I would guess my brother's age.

My mouth snapped shut as he bowed toward us, ''Welcome back.'' I swallowed softly , it was beginning to get hot in here.

Enough dirty thoughts about the butler...Aish...this was going to be hard.

Damn it.

I sensed that he did it more out of habit than of actual care, because it seemed off somehow. Then again, I was more observant than most people.

A throng of maids were lined up infront of us, about 10 in total. And then there was Miss Sakura.

''Welcome back ,Ojou-sama.'' she greeted bowing.

''Welcome back Miss,'' echoed the maids in unison bowing.

I felt like royalty, but I best get used to this as I would be getting it from everyday now.

Before I could stop myself I answered, ''Thank You.''

All eyes snapped towards me. I felt like an experiment ready to be disected.

I smiled awkwardly and poked my brother to keep on walking...''Oppa...can we go now...'' I said softly.

He stumbled a little and I squeaked.

''Yah...don't drop me,''I whined.

''Mianhe...'' he replied and walked up the stairs.

I still felt eyes on me, but I didn't let it get to me.

After walking for some time my brother stopped infront of two double doors and opened it with one hand as he used the other to steady me.

''Wow '' was my first response upon seeing my room.

-my walk-in closet

It seemed a bit bland ,but the closet made up for it.

He set me down as I eyed the opened doors to my closet.

''Eomma didn't move anything...she said you're free to fill it up again when you can fully support yourself...'' he said.

I nodded ,''Gomawaeyo Oppa...'' I smiled.

He shot me a bright smile as he left the room.

I flopped back on my back and gazed at my sealing, it was covered in a lot of KPOP posters.

A bunch of images flopped in my head, apparently our family had stocks,shares in most of the Entertainment companies.

Apparently even ...SM Entertainment.

I felt a smirk forming on my lips as  a plan began to form.

The little Cassiopeia was cheering for justice and I was about to deliver it  ...diva style.

A storm was beginning to form.

The k-pop world better watch out, because Sunny Young is about to rock it.


I hope you all liked the official chapter .

Introducing :

Sunny Young played by Park Bom of 2NE1 :

Please Vote up this Story/Comment/Subscribe.

Always Keep The Faith.........Cassiopeia.

Caribbeanpop17/Mel