The Meeting of Epicness,

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

I didn't want to open my eyes, because if I opened my eyes, it would be a new day and I would have to face five of my idols, who in this life, hated my guts. It .

Balls.

I don't want to wake up, but I have too, I anime cried.

Curse you chibi-me.

My eyes snapped away just as I heard a knock at the door.

''Agashi?'' Kakashi's voiced called out.

''Yeah, I'm up, I'll be right out.'' I replied jumping off my comfy bed as soon as I left it's warmth, I could feel a chill in the room.

It would seem rain had fallen while I was asleep, it was a good thing I had carpet on my floor, because I would be shivering endlessly right now.

I padded hopelessly to my bathroom and begun to get ready, after taking a shower, and styling my hair into a neat bun, whilst putting on light makeup, some mascara, a little eyeliner , a dash of blush and some red lipgloss. My makeup seemed perfect, giving me enough motivation to chose my outfit.

My hands glidded over various blouses, cardigans, v-necks, dresses,blazers and coats until I settled on cute off the shoulder red dress, that was great but not over the top, black christian loutboutin gladiator styled heels and a black coat and red scarf.

I was dressed to kickass.

Let's just hope my confidence was up to par.

I exited the room and slowly moved to the dinning room.

I was hungry yet my appetite felt scarce, the nerves were beginning to wear my patience thin.

I was greeted warmly by my parents and kissed on my forehead by ByungHee, he muttered , ''Good morning lil sis.''

''Annyong hashimnikka Oppa.''

I smiled up at him as he took a seat to my right. I thanked the lord they didn't ask questions, because I had enough problems trying to figure out what to say to them..later.

I moved around my omu-rice with my chopsticks.

I swallowed it all in one big bite and excused myself from the table.


The car was in front of tha mansion as I walked down the steps, ''Good morning Agashi,'' murmered Minwoo. I smiled weakly as I got in.

The ride was silent, but I could feel Minwoo's gaze every once in while  as I stared out aimlessly in the window.

Then we stopped in front of S.M.Ent.

I wanted nothing more than to go back home and huddle under my bed, but I had to do this, I had called for the meeting,I would just have to grin and bare it.

Stepping out of the car, I squared my shoulders, lifted my head high and entered the lobby.

I was greeted by some of the staff ,''Good morning Agashi.''

I smiled at some, and said good morning to others, while heading to the elevators.

I just needed place to think.

My Louboutins clicked as I entered a random room, but it was used for practice, that much I knew.

I took off my heels and headed to one of the corners of the room.

Then my phone vibrated.

I opened it up ,''It's Done~K.Y.''  I grinned like a cat that caught the canary.

That meant I could forward my email, I pressed send and hopefully the email would reach the managers who would tell their talent in time.

The second text said, ''He's here.'' I was pleased with myself.

It felt goot to rope in Kim Youngmin, an imbecile he was, a shrewd businessman as well.

I leaned against the wall, as I thought about my speech or many to one speeches I had ever read about in my various fanfics, but none came to mine, I would have to wing it.

Time passsed as I processed my thoughts.

Then it was 11 and I had to go.

It would not do well to reach to a meeting I was already in the building for.

I walked into the hallway and passed the elevators, then I dropped my purse. I bent to pick it up and saw a glimpse of Red.

I could see JYJ walking out of one elevator and spotted honey-brown, the TVXQ duo exiting another.

Oh boy.

I had to think fast, I didn't want to be caught in the middle of this.

I hurriedly grabbed my bag and unloose my hair, making it fall over my face. I hurriedly walked to the meeting room.


With JYJ

''Which room did they say the meeting room was in?'' asked Yoochun looking at his hyung, he shrugged.

Jaejoong's eyes got a look of concentration as he snapped his fingers, ''Conference room 3.''

Junsu nodded beside them as they discussed what would happen in the meeting.

''Do you think they finally agree?'' Junsu asked, his chin.

''Maybe?''  Yoochun mused out loud.

''Who knows, it's SM.''he sighed.

They exited the elevators just as the duo exited.

The silence was impenetrable.

''Hyung?'' Junsu called out hesistantly to Yunho.

The leader of TVXQ, gave him a small smile as they walked towards their destination.

Changmin not one for awkward silences tried to start some conversation, ''So yoochun-hyung how's your new drama 'I Miss You' ?''

Yoochun smiled at his maknae, ''It's great minnie-ah.''

''I listened to your English LP, it was daebuk,'' Yunho said out of the blue turning to Junsu.

Junsu grinned widely.

Jaejoong shook his head and huffed slightly, ''So...no one's going to ask me anything?''

He raised a delicate eyebrow.

The guys all looked at each silently before turning to him ,''Aniyo.'' they deadpanned.

''Yah, have respect for your hyung!'' he yelled before pouting.

''Ah, Jae...how's was shooting your movie ,''The Jackal is Coming' ?'' asked Yunho nudging him.

Jaejoong turned away, trying to avoid Yunho's smile. It always got to him, not that he would tell anyone that.

They reunited DBSK walked to the conference room.

On their way there they encountered the rest of their labelmates who was also heading in the direction of Conference Room 3. Needless to say, the rest of the SM family was shocked beyong belief to see them together.

It was like a family had been reunited, they could see the smiles and they all felt smiles tugging at their lips as they saw their hyungs interacting with each other no to mention donsaengs.

Entering, the seated inside the spacious room, DBSK, SuperJunior, Henry Lau,ZhouMi, f(x),BOA,Girl's Generation and SHINee gathered around.

The only seat that remained available was the head seat.


Sunny P.O.V

They were all in there, all my favorite KPOP artistes from SMTown was in that room.

So  I entered.

All eyes snapped to me as I hastily made my way to the only available chair was at the front.

''Anneyounghaseyo...Young Sunny imnida,'' I introduced myself, ''Now some of you might have remembered me, but up till a few months ago, I was in a coma, and but enough about me, I'm sure you all remember these charming gentleman,'' I started then pointed to JYJ , who grinned wryly.

''Now, I'm sure you all are wondering, why I'm calling a meeting here, instead of your CEO or founder, but they decided to hand the reigns to me today, why...well...as of March this year, I own most of the stocks in SM.Entertainment, more so than Lee Soo Man-sshi, besides your own shares of course, that means I have some special previledges,'' I grinned slightly.

I turned to JYJ who had listening intently, ''As for your lawsuit,it's done, lay on the demands.''

A resounding, ''EH?'' echoed in the room.

''Are you joking?'' Jaejoong demanded standing from his chair.

I shook my head and he sat back down astounded, ''With the majority of the stocks , I also have the power to renew/revise and/or end your contracts, so I decided to do just that.''

Then they started protesting, ''YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!''

''WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!-''

''YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT LADY?!''

''YAH,'' I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk, making some of them jump. Seriously are they adults or children!

''When did  I say I was going to end your contracts, I am going to renew each of your contracts with different terms and conditions, that will not endanger your health, that will allow you maintain your privacy and to have an equal amount of vacation time to see your various families.''

I stared at them.

I continued, ''An example for these the terms of conditions, you will be allowed to date within the company, should you choose to do so, you will be allowed to have four months out of everywhere for a vacation, the only exceptions to this are tour dates, which would be drafted down to 2 months, your schedules will be arranged accordingly, so yes you will have time to see your families, any signs of physical exhaustion you will see the company doctor immediately, if it's found that your health is bad, then you get two weeks paid vacation.''-I paused.

''I will not have you dropping down like flies because you exherreted yourself unneccessarily, you all will be assignment specialy fan-cams, sort of like video diaries to show your normal side to your fans, we are going to double up only on your charitable organizations as well as other societies you are all endorsed in, once every year there will be a company outting in which you get to bring your family along for a day of fun and relaxation, your contracts will no longer be the ten years, it was rumored to be extended for, it will be 3-5 years maximum, should you choose to stay with us here at SM Ent, otherwise you are free to join the other organizations.'' I finished.

''Also you guys will have the task of training some of the new trainees are well , I leave the whole sunbae-hoobae experience to you.''I added.

''Everybody got that ?'' I questioned.

I got some excited, ''Yesses, '' ''Alright.''

''Good.''

Then a knock interrupted all the happy celebrations.

The main phone buzzed as my secretart Mr.Lee said.  ''Ms.Young you're chinese food is here.'' He's here.

I looked at my watch, ''Right on  time, people....''

''Are you serious?'' Key enquired leaning back in disbelief.

''Waeyo...I like chinese....don't you just love chinese.'' I smiled at them,glancing slyly at SuperJunior. I caught the eye of Kyuhyun before turning away.

A knock came at the door.

I turned towards them. ''I hope you all like Beijing Fried Rice.'' I smirked at Heechul who seemed to have gotten the hint.

In stepped Hankyung,.

I smiled at him as he bowed, '' Welcome back Oppa.''

Leeteuk nearly fell out of chair, Kangin was gaping openly, Donghae, Siwon and Yesung were trying to form coherrent sentences, Sungmin and Ryeowook blinking rapidly as if they were trying to confirm what they were seeing, while Kyuhyun was smiling happily.  The rest of the suju mainly, Kibum, Henry and Zhou Mi led by an esctatic Heechul were the first to grab him in a hug, crying hysterically.

I smiled hugely, before turning to the members of JYJ.

''So would do you think?'' I asked, not before praying to all gods above that they would come back.

Jaejoong exhanged glances with s before turning to me, ''Where do we sign?''

I squealed and practically glomped him.

''Sweet Cassiopeia,the rising gods of the east are back.''


A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote/subscribe and comment. I re-edited this today. It felt something was missing.

Always Keep the Faith......Cassiopeia.

Preview : When word gets out, it travels faster than the speed of light.

~Caribbeanpop17