Preparations and no sleep.

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

I leaned back in my chair, happily to see my plan had succeeded.

I watched as the guys of TVXQ laugh with each, I even heard the dolphin laugh, ''wu hwang hwang'. It was so adorkable, SuperJunior on the other hand were content for the first time in year, no notices of enlistment, no hiatus, no lawsuits and certainly not any anti's.

ZhouMi and Henry, the last two members were talking animatedly with their hyungs, switching ever so often from Hangul to Mandarin. The next phase of my plan was to announce a new concert ' SM Town: All In Concert 2013'. I could see it now. I would need to discuss the stage designs with the artistes, there wouldn't be any normal stages, there would be 3D animations, great visual effects and especially secret entrances that they could all spring up from.

I deciced to quietly slink away from the place but my presence didn't go unnoticed.


I was walking back to the elevator when I  heard someone call out my name.

''SUNNY-SSHI!''

I turned back around only to blink in surprise at Kim Jaejoong running up to me.

''Deh!'' I replied.

He smiled softly, ''I just have two questions for you!''

''Well you already used up one with that question , now you only have one more.'' I teased.

''Erm....why did you do all that when you barely know us and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you hate us?'' He enquired staring me down.

Why was everyone taller than me? Wae?!

I had a lot of reasons why I did this, but how would you explain reincarnation to an idol with sounding like a psycho? I decided the best answer then was the first things I could think of. ''I'm a fan.''

His mouth dropped open. ''Bwoh?!''

I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance, before hitting his arm lightly. ''Don't look so surprise, I'm a Cassie, I'm an E.L.F, a SHAWOL, I love all of your music.''

''Fan?"He said breathlessly.

It was as if I broke him.

I waved my hands in front of his face as he snapped out of his stupor. ''Jinjja!''

I nodded running a hand through my hair. ''The past is the past, what I was then and what I amo now, is all that should matter.''

I started to walk back my his hand grabbed my hand.

I knew I was blushing, yet I turned my head trying to hide it .''Was there something else?''

He let go of my wrist. ''Mianhe.''

''Ani...I just wanted to say gomawaeyo.'' He grinned sheepishly.

Internally all the heavens were letting out 'Hallejuiahs'

I couldn't help but feel the butterflies.

''I--It's no problem...no problem at all.' I was in a daze.

I stepped into the elevator feeling a huge burden come off my shoulders.

When the doors were closed.

Then it dawned on me.

I had done it.

I had just single-handedly. reunited DBSK and SuperJunior.

It felt fricking amazing.


2 Months.

That is how long it took to design everything and work out the kinks. There were new Cordi noonas assigned to the artists ,caters were called in after having been briefed by the company nutritionist on healthly food and snacks for the idols so they wouldn't get exhausted and would have energy.

Preparing for a concert is like preparing for a period, make sure you have the right things in place and everything will go well, if one thing isn't where it should be , you will have a bad day and your day will . If anything was missing from the plans, the concert in question would turn out to be a big flop and things would be a big disaster.

No pressure right?

Wrong.

Oh so wrong.

Everyone wanted to discuss their props, costumes and stage entrances.

It was so exhausting.

I had spent two months preparing for every type of situation.

The concert would be held in the UNIQLO AX Hall, it was spacious enough and could be adjusted, I had hired a special crew for visual effects,moving around the stage to incorporate tons of secret entrances, bungjee cords, trampolines and harnesses. It took a lot of time and man power.

''Sunny-yah, what do you think of these designs?'' I turned to see Sunny of SNSD approaching me, with Yuri and Tiffany.

I scanned over the drawings and nodded. ''They're really good...did you decide the colors?''

''Ani....we were hoping if you had an idea?'' She replied shaking her head.

''What about gold for the lining and royal blue with the inner fabric being your fandom color.'' I suggested.

Sunny's eyes widened before a grin formed on her face and then I was pulled into a hug.

''This is great...we can get started on the material now, we already have each other's measurements.'' Tiffany replied.

''The props are all set.'' Yuri added.

I nodded.

''I've got to go check up on SuperJunior now.'' I told them leaving.

''Arraseo...gomawao neodonsaeng.''They replied as I walked away.

I gave a back wave as I moved towards the backstage where SuperJunior were getting ready.

I knocked. ''Is everyone decent?''

I heard a bunch of 'Yes' 'Hold On' and  'Open the door already' from Heechul.

I walked in and looked at the 15 who were busy adjusting the outfits for the fitting.

The concert was a week away.

They had a lot of costume changes if I read the line correctly.

The same with Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Special lights were given out to fans that turned to the color of the present group/idol on stage.

''You look tired.'' Heechul commented noticing the dark circles.

''Well that what happens when one doesn't sleep in 36 hours.'' I replied without thinking.

''BWOH!'' I heard most of the occupants of the room scream.

Then I found myself on someone shoulder, it was Leeteuk.

He carried me over to the couch in the center of the room, gently placing me on it.

A yawn escaped, my whole body was crying out to me in protest as I struggled to get back up.

But my own body decided to not move on my accord so I was curled up on the couch like a burrito.

I slowly drifted to sleep.


A/N

Sorry for the late update....I'm sick.

The rain is at fault at the moment and I hope I can sleep earlier now.

I hope you all subscribe/comment/upvote.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17