SM Town: All In

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

The tickets had sold out in 20 minutes, a new personal best for SM Town.

The posters for the surprise concert were vague, it had special guests attached to it. It was a surprise for the fans.

I had announced to the news to the idols and they were so proud that they invited me to drink with them.

I was still underage and I hadn't touched soju in my life.

But there's a first for everything, right?

Another bad assumption.

I was happy drunk apparently.

So I was no paying for the massive hangover, snidbits of yesterday's drunker debauchery becoming clearer and clearer.

I remembered making out with Heechul and boy was he a great kisser.

Making late night kimbap with Jaejoong since I realized was hungry, I felt like an aftermath of ganja rather than alcohol.

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yoochun helped me sneak into Namsum tower and I looked at all the locks.

Jaejoong had stayed behind to make sure we had gotten hope safe before Leeteuk guided to a cab, while Jaejoong did the same with Yoochun.

I couldn't remember anything else after that.


I groaned but ignored the subtle pounding against my skull, I pulled the covers from my head and realized three things at once, 1) I didn't have any clothes on, 2) I wasn't in my house and 3) I was alone in bed.

I squeaked pulling the covers up to my chest.

I turned and saw the serenly calm face of Jaejoong, who looked so peaceful asleep that I didn't want to wake him.

I started to get up trying not to wake him up.

The bed dipped low as I adjusted the bed sheet like toga, I pulled it off and saw that Jaejoong still had his black boxers on.

I couldn't help but admire his abs.

I felt like a as my eyes traced the contours of his face.

I just wanted to reach down and run my hand thorugh his newly dyed carmel brown hair.

I found my clothes shrewn all over the room, I spotted a cat basket at the corner of the room, it was probably for JiJi.

I grabbed one of his long shirts and put my skinny jeans back on.

Then I hurriedly left a short note, on a napkin next on his dresser so he would find it,  before leaving the house.


''Is everything ready?'' I asked in my earphones.

I got a lot of 'affirmatives' and 'almost done' from some of the stage hands.

The crowd was growing angsty. I saw signs of Cassies and ELFs, Shawols lingered  along with SONES,Aff(x)tions, BOA Jump!and EXOtics.

It was a sea of entwined colors and I loved it.

''We're having a wardrobe malfunction!'' Someone yelled, I was already running towards the dressing rooms.

I heard the ruckus as the only words I could make out were 'DBSK'.

I walked into DBSK's dressing room to see the guys fussing over Jaejoong'a sleeve.

I rolled my eyes.

They were trying to figure out how to fix his coat sleeve. It was black coat over a leather ensemble with bunches of chains,spikes and buckles.

I stood in front of him.'' This is what all the trouble is about?''

''How can you be so calm?'' He replied nearly shouting.

''Like So.'' I grabbbed the sleeve and ripped it off before doing the same to the other.

I adjusted some buckles befoer biting my lip in approval.

''Done.''

They looked astonished and I rolled my eyes.

''Pali!'' I shouted, making them jump.


It was mysterious.

The place blackened as it usually did during the asia tours.

The screen highlighted a peaceful day in Seoul then everything froze.

There was a flash of white.

Then chaos.

Fires.

Flood.

Hurricanes.

Earthquakes.

An omnious voice, ''They're coming...they're coming.''

The fans were silent watching in entrancement.

Then everything seemed to shift as the screen once again flashed, the faces of the artists could be shown from various clips of SMTown: I AM, before old clips were shows, SHINEE doing 'Replay.', SuperJunior 'Miracle', DBSK 'Hug', EXO 'Mama' ,f (x) 'La chA TA', BOA 'ID Peace B' and SNSD 'Into The New World'.'

Suddenly everything seemed to fast forward and the lights plunged the hall into darkness.

A short cartoon was played as the members of SHINEE could be seen flying to the concert hall using a jet, then it showed the double doors of the hall.

Before it was interrupted by the entrance of SHINEE's, 'Ring Ding Dong.'

SHAWOLS screamed their lungs out as SHINEE burst out  all around the stage.

Key was lowered from the ceiling by safety harnest.

Jonghyun burst out from the front stage.

Onew was singing walking through a crowd of fans as he touched their hands and sent them all sweet smiles.

Taemin bounced up from a large trampoline from the right side of the stage as Minho did the same from the left and they all met in the center.

I found myself dancing to the chorus.

Topaz and Gold confetti fell onto the fans as the boys finished their intro.

Then the screen came on, naming the next perfomers.

Next fog started to rise all over the stages as one bye one 12 cages were lowered and strategically placed at key points around the stage, the boys of EXO-K & EXO-M dressed in black starting to hypnotize the crowed with vocals of 'Growl.'

EXOtics yelled at threw roses and flowers at the boys who plucked some off the stage randomly as they exited.

Not too long, BOA graced the stage singing her heart out to 'Energetic'. Hyping up the crowd as club lights were flickering all over the place.

Her Jump! fans were chanting , ''BOA! BOA! BOA!BOA!''

F (x) followed soon with 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'

I walked behind to backstage to see SNSD drinking out of water bottles and chatting away.

''You guys are on next.'' I announced at they nodded to me smiling happily.


SNSD really knew how to get the crowd growing. Pink Neon signs were being held.

After the girls jumped up in a row, all nine of them at the center. Taecyang the leader introduced the girls before they began singing  'Them Boys.'

I grinned at their costumers that was a mix of their fandom colors and colors that complimented them.

I was singing along and waving my clipboard as it was a candle back stage.

Just three more performances then I knew everything that I set out to do would've been accomplished.


There was a moment as the screen flashed again.

Counting down. Though it was strange since it wasn't the regular '10' , it should've clued the fans in a the moment.

15.

14.

13.

12.

11.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

The boys of SuperJunior appearing in various clips of Concert shows/Radio Broadcasts and Variety shows.

Then 'Mr.Simple' started playing.

Automatically a sea of blue could be seen forming, getting bigger and bigger until everywhere was lit up like a Sapphire Ocean.

One by One the guys entered.

The fan chants begain ''Yagsog e Saenggag'' in translation . Prom15se to 13elieve.

I was crying.

I knew ELF's were too.

But they didn't start getting much louder until the last four came out.

Newly released Leeteuk, Yesung and Heechul, joining them was the King of Dance himself, SuperJunior's own Beijing Fried Rice. Hankyung.

I heard screams.

I could feel the ground shaking by the velocity of the chants.

It was unbelievable. They were jumping form the trampolines and powersliding all over the place.

Leeteuk was crying even as he was singing.

All of them were to put it lightly.

They were singing without any cracks in their voice, but with happiness in their hearts as they let out their deep emotions by the lyrics.

I would never get tired of it even after they switched 'Sorry,Sorry.'

I was like a kid who went to Charlies Chocolate Factory and found the chocolate waterfall.

I didn't want to leave.

But I had too.


Never in my life I would be more gratefuly to have been reincarnated as I was complete immersed in amazement at the display infront of me, the intensity that they brought to the stage almost made me deaf as I couldn't hear myself think above the groud.

They screamed.

They screamed louder when saw 5 instead of 2.

I wanted to cry.

Like seriously I was crying without really acknowledging that I was.

My favorite idols were reunited and performing as one.

5-1=0

The red sea lived.

Then I heard it.

The thing I had waited so long to heard

'hangsang mid-eum-eul yuji' Always Keep The Faith.

I was sure I could fill my own pool now with the amound of tears I was producing.

They starting singing 'O'. A crowd pleaser which was followed by 'Rising Sun.'

I secretly dug into my pocket and pullet out a red glow stick as I screamed proudly.

It felt good to be a Kpop fan.

Then Yunho started talking and I felt my heart lurch, ''Yorobun, it has taken us a while to come back here as five, but you have all waited patiently and for that we thank for never loosing faith and always staying true to us.'' He was pulled into a hug by Jaejoong.

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin shoulders were visibly shaking.

Leeteuk walked out next ,'' I should probably start before I loose my nerve, you are the best fans we could ever as for, without you and your support we wouldn't be here today. Thank you.'' He started crying and Kangin patted his back.

Heechul was trying to look cool but from a screen point, his lip was wobbling.  Hankyung had his arm around his best friend, Siwon on his otherside.

Donghae, Eunhyuk ,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were in tears, Yesung leaned on Sungmin while Kibum did the same with Shindong.

ZhouMi and Henry were smiling despite their tears.

There donsaengs came out and soon it was a hug fest, with tears and all.

I sent up one last signal and the final pyrotechnics were started, confetti and tons of balloons.

Who knew I had to die to actually live my life.

Well, I would live it..

Believe it.


A/N

Fin.

I am done. I hope you all liked this story. Please don't forget to comment/subscribe/upvote this story and check the others I have.

Always Keep The Faith

~Caribbeanpop17