Sound The Alarm

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

''Yes, I'm his little sister,'' I grinned as I munched on some spinnach.

I made a note to check my compact mirror after I was finished wating, I really didn't want a spinnach in my teeth.

''So what's your name?'' asked Kikwang leaning forward.

''Yeah...he never mentioned he had a sister,'' added Dongwoon ,his mouth quirking at the edges.

To think I admired these guys in my old life.

''Young Sunny imnida....''I grinned bowing my head slightly.

''So all of you are here doing some degree or another ?'' I asked looking around the  table.

They nodded.

''Broadcasting,'' DooJoon answered for the group.

''Interesting....'' I mused out loud.

''I think I might chose a degree in criminal justice...'' I titled to the side thinking about it.

Maybe after everything else was taken cared of.


Jaejoong walked into his apartment tired, it was the same thing for the past two months after the law-suit was dismissed.

Photoshoots, Commercials, Endorsements, Lead Roles and preparation for the return of JYJ for a new tour.

He petted Jiji his cute silver grey cat as he poured her some water and took out her cat food.

Jiji's eyes blinked up at him, her golden yellow irises staring into his almond shaped dark brown eyes.

''Jiji,...how was your day,'' he scratched behind her ear as she purred happily.

''Daddy....had a tough day,'' he said tiredly as he then sat at the island rubbing a hand against her soft fur.

It always soothed him.

He jumped when his first started buzzing.

''Annyeong...'' he answered after swiftly taking out his I-Phone out of his pocket.

''Jaejoong-sshi...it's Choi Seung Ji'' his lawyer replied.

C-JeS had appointed representative to go in place of JYJ when they couldn't make an appearance. They all had a lawyer, they were up against SM Ent.

The slave drivers, the mentors who had thought them everything they knew. There foundation for everything.

''Huh....Choi-Sshi...seems to be the problem...I thought everything was good and done ...including out contracts with our previous management...'' Jaejoong replied before holding his phone against his neck and shoulder as he started to unbotton his white long sleeved shirt.

He tugged it off and walked into his room as he sat against the headboard of his bed, which was adorned with egyptian cotton.

''It would seem...someone filed an injuction, stating an emergency meeting with all the share-holders of the company for Friday at 11 a.m., your attendance is mandatory this time...'' his lawyer replied.

He hadn't been at S.M Ent in 3 years, suddenly out of the blue he had to go.

He tightened his grip on his phone....''Do you know why...?''he asked through pursed lips.

''It appears one of the more prestigous shareholders is calling for a meeting, to correct some injustices if you will...'' he said.

''Do you have any idea who it is?'' he asked, wondering who the hell had the gall to call this inconvienient meeting, he just wanted to sleep.

''My contacts did a little digging up....and it would seem...the Young Family heiress is calling the shots on  this meeting...''

''Young Heiress?'' he mumbled.

He scanned his brain ...as the name 'young' rang a bell.

It couldn't be.

There was only one heiress...

If he remembered correctly, the last time he saw her was when she was 18.

She'd be about 21 now.

''Young Sunny...'' he chuckled out loud.

''Yes....'' was the response as he heard rustling of papers and a few pressing of knobs.

''Park-Sshi and the other Kim-sshi are being notified as we speak,'' Choi replied.

''I'll be there.'' Jaejoong replied, holding the brdige of his nose as he felt a headache coming.

''Very good...'' then a dial tone.

He stared at his phone in disbelief before groaning as he flopped fully on his back against his soft bed.

''So the bratty princess it back huh....interesting, ''he thought as he drifted off to sleep, Jiji cuddling up to him on his chest.


''That's a wrap...'' one of the assistants hands said as Yoochun sighed in relief.

''Thank god it's over...'' he thought as he used a towel he reserved from one of the corde noonas to towel away his sweat at the back of his neck.

''I need a vacation,'' he sighed.

His phone buzzed before his ringtone, a remix of S7ven Boom played.

He picked it on the second ring, ''What?'' he mumbled, trying to conceal a yawn.

The continous scheduling was beginning to become troublesome, he didn't get to see Yoohwan as much as he wanted.

He missed his litlle brother as much as he missed his hyungs.

''Chunnie....did our lawyer call you yet?'' Junsu voice shouted.

''No... why?'' he said.

'' Apparently we get to go back to SM Ent. on Friday ...it's mandatory...plus according to him when I asked further, he said C-JeS didn't mind us going...it would be best to know what Youngmin was doing....'' Junsu replied.

''Are you serious?'' Yoochun asked astonished.

Why now?

After 3 years....what the hell!

Yoochun fumbled to his bag, where his wallet lay and took out his inhaler, after taking two puffs he continued to listen to Junsu rant about the ''unfairness of the situation''

He couldn't help but agree.

A beep made him look to see he got an incoming call.

''Choi Na Hwang calling...'' flashed on his screen.

''Su...I have to go... I'll talk to you later,'' he said before switching the call.

''Arraseo...'' he heard before a click.


''Hyung..... why do you think they are really having this meeting on Friday..?'' Changmin asked he stretched for what it seemed like the hundredth time in the training room.

Yunho followed his lead as he glanced at the invoice he received from one of the assistants from the  R & D department. The invoice was apparently sent via alert to a constant barrage of emails, printed letters and call reminders.

He shrugged as he looked at his donsaeng.

The extra practices were taking a toll on them.

 He noticed it and he was sure the fans noticed the wearies amongst the duo as well.

It was heard trying to coordinated a routine with just two people, no matter the extras...it wasn't the same without the rest of his brothers.

He missed his donsaengs and his Hyung.

He just hopped something good would come from the meeting.

''Who knows?....but I can't wait...'' he replied looking into Min's mismatched eyes.

They would continue to do 110% if they had too.

Cassiopeia was their family.

Forever and always.

Plus their contract with SM Ent would be over in a few short months.

They would get to perform freely, though it might not be under TVXQ anymore if they left SM Ent.

The name would forever stick with them though.


I yawned as I lay my head against the window ,I called Min Woo to pick me up earlier.

Friday would only be here in a few short days as today was Tuesday.

Now I just had to get the thought of my favorite idols out of my head.

I had a lot to do.

I mentally winced as Sunny's memories popped up again.

Now I have to go through some books when I reached home.

That reminds me , I have to make an international call to China.

I think someone was long overdue in returning as well.


A/N I hope you all like this update.

I have two more chapters to complete this, one is the final, the last is the Epilogue.

I hope you vote this story up, comment and subscribe to me.

Always Keep The Faith.........Cassiopeia.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel