Interlude.

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

''Criminal Justice?'' questioned Junhyung. Even ByungHee looked confused , but continued to eat his food. I know I was goint to get asked a ton of questioned when I reached home.

''Mmhmm,'' I shook my head.

''Well Criminal Law has always fascinated me ,'' I answered truthfully. From the corner of my eye Byunghee almost choked. I gently tapped him on his back.

''You okay Oppa?'' I asked him amusedly.

Internally I felt like panicking, I used the power that was bestowed up ...well my assets , the ones only an heiress could get and used them, I was Sunny ,I was supposed to be a crude b***h, not all spontaneous about law and fighting for justice, but my soul was still Alex, regardless of soul repositioning or reincarnation.

I'd be meeting all the members of DBSK tomorrow, I could feel the beads of non-existent sweat forming on the back of my neck.

I gave a fake smile to Yoseob as I tried to get away, my thoughts were beginning to consume me. ''So how's your next mini album coming along?'' I asked casually.

'' It's going to be alot different than the previous three, but we're keeping it a surprise until the release date,''Doo Joon replied.

I smiled, ''Well it's going to be great-''I glanced at my watch, turning to Byunghee,''I have to go Oppa, I'll see you at home.'' I grabbed my bag and nearly botled.

My heels sounded against the concrete floor as I turned away from them. ''Bye guys.'' I gave them a fleeting glance as I practically ran away.

Well at least I could file that meeting for my fandom/fangirl moments, I was a B2uty then I met B2ST, all in all, a very good day.

I re-entered a silent corridor , passed a longer hallway, two buildings until I was back in front by the Main Entrance, I would just see Byunghee home.

I sighed as re-entered my car. I slowly drifted asleep as we headed back to the mansion.


''Miss, we've arrived,'' I woke up to my shoulder being gently shaken by Min woo. I hummed slightly but reluctantly got out of the vehicle.

I tiredly walked up the stairs as the numerous amount of servants i.e maids and butlers greeted me, ''Greeting Agashi,''they said in unison.

I barely glanced at Kakashi as I wordlessly passed him to the banister leading up to my room.

I paused halfway to the stairs thought , I called on Kakashi, ''Yes Agashi?'' he answered.

''When are my parents going to be home?''

He checked his pocket watch, ''Around seven.''

I nodded, ''Good then, have the kitchen staff take the night off,'' I called behind me as a plan began forming in my head.

I didn't miss the curious glances from staff as I began my ascent to my room.


I'm a good cook, on the contrary to most seventeen year old in my old life,I loved cooking, I learned everything I could from my Nana, who studied in Italy then France during World War 2. Even though it was my ole life, I had picked up the habit to cook for myself,  with my love for Korean and Japanese dramas, I picked up the love for various Asian cuisines.

So one way to bring my family together for the night, is by cooking. I would prepare dinner tonight.

I entered my room and ran a hot bath, as I mentally listed all the various ingredients I would need, the foods I would have to cook and assorted portions.

My mom, in this life, watched her weight and ate mostly vegetables, my father couldn't eat too much oily foods, he had bad cholestrol  and Byunghee, he ate anything.

I could make Kimbap, but I was in no mood for mixed rice today. Even Onigiri was out.

I would make some Oi Sobaegi or Cucumber Kimchi for my mother, it would take some hours to prepare, for dad, I would do my Nana's Fish Teriyaki. Lastly for ByungHee and myself, white rice with assorted dishes. I picked only six assorted dishes this time.

The first was  Gaeran Mari/ Korean Rolled Egg Omelette, Pa Jun/ Korean Scallion Pancake, Kkakduji/ Diced Radish Kimchi, Deodeok Muchim/ Seasoned Bellflower Roots, Jang Uh Gui /Griled Eel, Moo Saeng Chae/ Radish Salad and the main dish would be Dak Gal Bi/Spicy Stirred Fried Chicken.

For dessert, Hoppang/Steamed Bun for my parents and Choco-pie for the rest of us.

I could almost taste the amount of food. Goodbye Size 0 dresses, it was nice while it lasted, I would love to have back my curves, the stick-thin model look, wasn't something I liked. I prefered being a curvaceous redhead.

I relaxed for ten minutes in my bath, the smell of my rose soap, lullying me to sleep, but I there not close my eyes.


After I rinsed off using the shower head, I changed into a pair of red leggings, a form fitting wihte top with graphic arts all over it , a pair of red sandals and a cute bow-tied headband. I skipped to the kitchen.

It was clear as I reached there, apparently  Kakashi wanted to see what I would do to. I would accomplish this task and 'wow' them all.

''Yosh!'' I fist pumped.

Let's do this.

Then I began making a feast, even the previous Sunny would be gaping at, I was a worldwind in the kitchen ,chopping,shredding, the occasional tasting as I continued to make the dinner.

I saw Kakashi shadowing me, but I paid him no mind as I began boiling the water.

The sounds of numerous spoons brought up an unsuspected memory as High School Musical 2, ''Work It Out.'' was playing my mind.

I hummed to the imaginery lyrics, bobbing my head.

I tasted the some of the sauce for the Griled Eel and smiled.

Food was my number one constant since my Nana had passed, I had a fast metabolism when I was still regular Alex, now I was the heiress Sunny Young.I couldn't be one or the other, I had to be both, incorporate the thinking of two people. I couldn't mourn my ole life, only make room for the new one and the new changes.

With the determination set in my mind ,I continued to cook.


6 Hours Later.

That's how long it took to finish, 6 side dishes, 1 big Main dish and one healthly after snack. My chocopie's would thaw out through dinner.

I had directed Kakashi to bring out the dishes, the place settings were different this time. The seats were close, my father would sit at the head of the table, my mother to his right, my oppa to his left and me , to ByungHee's left.

I prefered not to have to scream if I wanted to ask a question from across the dinning table.

I was dressed in a lavendar dress that went to my knees and had a red bow at the waist with my lavendar mary-janes. My hair was pulled back into a loose bun. A cute gold bracelet, to which my memory served came from ByungHee for my eighteenth. It still fit.

I waited until they all arrived and waited for their reactions once they saw the spread of food.

''Something smells good,'' which could only indicate my mother, with her sense of spices.

''The chef really out did himself this time,'' my father added as they approached.

''I'm hungry I'll eat anything,'' ByungHee said flatly.

They came into view and I stood and bowed, ''Anneyoung, Appa, Eomma, Oppa.''

I smiled as they took in the plate settings and the food.

''Hurry up and situate yourselves, it's dinner,'' I chided playfully.

My mom's eyes appraised the different types of delicacies as a small smile spread across her face.

 ByungHee looked liked a starving man as he practically raced upstairs to change for dinner.


Dinner was an interesting.

My mother thought I was an alien because she refused to believe I cooked.

ByungHee added his own thoughts after that, ''How can you cook all this, when you have never been in the kitchen before?''

''Yah! I've had practise!''

I stuck my tongue out at him.

''ByungHee, stop making fun of your sister,'' my father said pointedly only to eat some more of the Moo Saeng Chae'Radish Salad.

I smiled widely. ''Gomawo Appa.''

''You have to cook more dear...this is extraordinary.'' Eomma complimented. I blushed to my roots.

''Arraseo!''I replied.

I stood up abruptly, ''Excuse me--I have an early meeting tomorrow, good night all.''

I felt drained as I collapsed in my bed. Family Dinner...Success!

Tomorrow would be more trying.


A/N Hello All, I'm sorry for my absence, but now I'm on vacation, so I'm going to be updating alot. I hope you all vote up my stories, comment and subscribe.

~CaribbeanPop17