I have what in where?How much?

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

My dreams were strange, they weren't of normal things you'd expect an heiress to dream about, I dreamt about my old life.

I never believed I could have such an extravagant life until now.

The sound of my alarm bounced off the walls as I groaned.

I shoved my pillow over my head to stop the noise until the ringing stopped.

'Just five more minutes,'I thought.

But it was not to be.

The double doors to my room was thrown open as I snuggled further within my comforter.

Kakashi walked in and tried waking me, but he couldn't find me under all the sheets so he just ripped them off.

My hands moved around the bed as I curled within myself, my eyes were still closed but I could hear him clearly, ''Ojou-Sama,''

''What?'' my voice sounded muffled as it was faced against the bed.

''Time to get up.'' he said gently shaking me. I swatted his arms but he just chuckled.

Hot...but annoying.

''You have to get ready ...'' he kept pesturing.

I blinked wearily as I sat up.

Then my eyes opened wide as I saw the mirror opposite my bed.

I froze then shot out of bed, ''I look like ..''

I could hear his muffled laughter, ''Just get my breakfast Kakashi-san....please..'' I screamed through the door.

''Hai Ojou-sama,' he replied. I heard the sarcastic tone in his voice and could almost imagine him rolling him eyes.

Now it was time to get ready.

I press play on my I-Pod Nano which was hooked up to four amplified speakers in my room. It was new but looked like it had never been touched, it was either this girl meaning ole Sunny didn't know how to have fun or didn't want to disturb the peace.

I cranked the volume to max.

''Ive been in love and lost my senses
Spinning through the town
Sooner or later the fever ends
And I wind up feeling down
I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last
So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls


Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me
Oh I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat
Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me
...''

I grabbed a hair brush off the makep-up table singing into it...

''Somebody who somebody who
Somebody who loves me
Somebody who somebody who
To hold me in his arms oh
I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last
So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls
..''I screamed the last part like Whitney...I didn't realize my korean had switched to perfect English.

Nor did I notice I had company.

My brother, Kakashi and some of the maids stood peeking at the doorway.

The random shuffle switched to 'One Thing' by One Direction.

I felt my inner directioner squeal.

''So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing.
.''' I smiled wide singing the lyrics to the song.

I danced my way to walk through closet singing out loud ,I twirled my hands in the air and decided to see if my gymnastics skills were still intact as I decided to two a double-back hand-spring twist.

My playlist swtiched to my 'Party-girl Remix' where the clique girls soundtrack was playing but I decided to switch it to the something more upbeat as I wanted to work out first before I attempted anything.

I walked over to a treadmill in my room which had a tarp covering it, I'd really need to get this body in shape.

The music swtiched to ''Zumba Fitness'' by Caipirinha.

I got into the music as I worked out. This required a lot of foot work and belly-dancing but it was fun.

''Mami the way you move your hips
The music pumping like this
Your body hittin’ the beat
Me vuelve loco
…'' I spotted my brother at the corner of my eye and almost stopped but he was going to do this.

I went up to him and grabbed his hand, ''Come One Oppa...Follow me,'' as I demonstrated the dance.

''It's a fun work out it helps plus it's fun,'' I grinned as I restarted the song.

He smiled back at me and ruffled my hair as I pouted, ''Don't mess with the do..''

He laughed so I jumped on his back but he only grabbed my legs and swirled around the room then dropped me on the bed before tickling me.

''Don't do...Stop....''I laughed hysterically as tears came to my eyes.

''Never...'' he said maniacally.

Is that so...

I smirked before using some leverage and flipping him so he was below me and I tickled him.

''Concede defeat Seungi-Ji Oppa...'' I grinned as I continued the assault on his tummy.

From my memories he was very sensitive in the area.

''I'm sorry to interrupt Ojou-samas...but we have a schedule to keep,'' Kakashi cut in.

I stuck my tongue out at him before I huffed, ''Alright ....'' I walked back into my bathroom and got in the shower.

I hummed as I turned the knobs of the shower and the warm water cascaded all over me.

I moaned in delight ,taking some of the strawberry scented bath wash , and I squealed in delight as dozens of bubbles were made.

I had to make some kind of constigency plan for this new life.

I did a mental list  and turned off the water as I exited.

I grabbed a fluffly white towel which came up to my thighs.

My long brunette hair was dripping wet and I used another towel to dry my hair.

I didn't look up as I walked out of the bathroom.

Nor did realize that Kakashi had walked into the room to drop off my breakfast.

I slammed into his back just as he set down the tray.

I yelped and slipped only to be grabbed by Kakashi and crashed on my bed.

I opened my eyes and stared into his warm chocolate brown eyes as his hand remained on my waist with my arms around his neck.

I breathed out deeply as I felt my face heat up.

I was probably as red as a fire-truck.

Sweet Karma-sutra, the things he was doing to me.

We awakardly cleared our throats as he got off me and I sat up with my hand clenched around my towel.

I blew a strand out of my head exasperatedly as he bowed before walking out of the room stiffly.

Did I offend him or something?

Now that I fully examined myself, I had great curves, the famed 'coca-cola' shaped, a bootilicious booty and awesome pair of double D's.

Kakashi you better watch out...cause I'm gonna getcha good!

Well this was a very interesting way to start a morning.

I blow dried my hair before I looked into my walk-in closet.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans which were specifically tailored for me, a silk red blouse , a pair of black louboutins and finished it off with a black leather jacket.

I went to my vanity table and sat down admiring my reflection, I made up my mind on light make-up, some mascara ,black eyeliner and ruby red lipstick.

I puckered my lips and sent a kiss to the mirror.

The only jewellery I picked up was a silver 24-carat watch.

I walked over to the tray and hurriedly digested the pancakes, gulped my orange juice and grabbed my bag which had my phone and wallet.

I closed the door behind me as I walked down the hall passing my brother's room and slid down the railings of the stairs.

I held out my hands like a olympic winner.

I fist pumped ,''HWAITING!''

I walked out the doors to see Kakashi by the door ,my cheeks burned as I passed him.

I did so hurriedly.

I slid in the back seat of the car as the door was closed.

The ride was silent.

I decided to make some type of convo with my driver, his name was Min Woo.

''Min Woo-sshi...tell me about my father's company..'' I asked immediately.

He shot me a weird glance through his mirror before replying.

'Your family has shares in everything Agasshi, from Hotels to even entertainment businesses.'''

I nodded before I back-tracked.

Holy-S-could it be?

''What type of entertainment businesses?' I  asked curiously.

''Well...shares in SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment,Cube Entertainment,stocks in C-JeS,'' he replied.

''You also have shares in those same places Agasshi,'' he continued.

''I have what in where?'' I said shocked.

He nodded slowly, ''You have the biggest shares next to the CEO and the celebrities who work there.''he finished.

''How much?''I asked out loud.

''You're family is really well off,'' he said.

Well off code for,  we were rolling in mon-n-n-ee-yy.

I smiled as I sat back contemplating the possibilites of what could happen.

Then I was hit with another set of memories.

Sunny of the past, was a cruel girl ,she often insulted some of the superstars.

I mentally winced as I would have to make up for that.

I groaned because of the on-coming headaches.

My day started off so good.

I leaned back as I  continued to sort out the memories.

This was gonna take a while.


I hope you all enjoyed the updated.

Please comment/vote/subscribe.

Always Keep The Faith>>>>>>>>>>>>Cassiopeia.

Caribbeanpop17/Mel