Dinner and Dong Shin.

Don't press the button

Sunny P.O.V

''So what did my dear dongsaeng do today?"' Byunghee asked walking up to me with a smile.

He really towered over my 5'6, he was 6'0. Bloody tall brothers.

I pretended to think as I walked past him on the way up the stairs, '' Just visited one of my investments,''I called behind my back.

Kakashi was lingering at the door, watching my every step, I paid him no mind, even though he was like a walking model. It was almost so unfair.

''Investments?'' which investments?''Byunghee called out cupping his hand on both sides of his mouth.

''The ones I got for my birthday,'' I yelled back as I was nearly close to my room.


I collapsed with a sigh in my room, before promptly kicking off my heels. No matter which country you went in, wearing heels would always come with a price. Tomorrow I would go practical.

I soon drifted away.


''Sunny...Sunny....'' someone was calling me.

I just wanted to curl up in my comforter.

My doors were silently opened as I felt a hand shake my shoulders.

''Mistress....wake up...'' I heared Kakashi's deep voice.

''Nrfg....'' I mumbled something incoherrently before sitting up, my eyes blinking away my nap.

I looked at Kakashi wearily before hopping out of my bed.

I walked into my adjoining bathroom, and groaned at the state of my hair that resembled a bird's nest.

I washed my faced, as I took a brush on the sink, to brush out the random knots in my hair.

I changed out of my clothes for the day and hopped in the warm shower.

The warm water cascaded down my body so refreshing as I moaned in delight.

After I was finished, I towelled off with a fluffy towel before walking into my room to the closet to get my nightware.

I got my silk red pajama pants,I put on red matching lingerie underneath  and a thin strap spagetti top in the same color. I slipped on some cherry lipbalm before shoving my feet into my spongebob slippers.

I felt my hear to be aired out until I could blow dry it until after diner.

I glanced at the clock and saw, ''7:03 p.m.''


Dinner was an interesting experince.

My parents weren't present.

They had a business trip of some kind.

I was not informed of this.

My brother was eating all the way at the end of the table which was built to accomodate at leat 20 people.

The use of chopsticks came naturally as I scopped up some rice then some beef before popping it into my mouth.

Next was the sashimi.

It was heaven, I think I squealed when I ate it.

I would've been more apprehensive to try anything as I was accostomed to most western dinner which normally consisted of anything like mac n cheese, a hamburger or pizza.

Rice with side dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I needed to add some fruits and milk in their somewhere.

Lack of milk or calcium intake ,really halts growth, I learned this seventh grade science class.

I looked at the food before then at my brother before calmly sliding out of the chair, picking up my bowl of rice with chopsticks still in hand and walking to his end of the table and sitting to his right.

He looked up at me probably wondering what I was doing.

''Hey oppa...don't mind if I sit here....right,'' I flashed him a smile.

He gave me an amued smile, ''Sure...''

''Why now?'' he asked after a while.

''Because family should sit together when they have meals...that's why they call it dinner with the family...'' I replied as I scopped up some fish from one of his many dishes.

It felt great to have a caring sibling.

I found a few things about my brother, that the previous didn't know.

His favorite color was black ,he loved white shoes. His favorite foods were kimbap and sashimi.

He only had 4 serious girlfriends, but was currently single.

He was four years older than me, I was 17 back in my ole body, apparently I was 21 now.

He attended DongShin University with some other k-pop stars.

I could only guess who.

Six guys.

Funny, Serious, 4D...those hints only pointed to one group in particular.

He was doing a masters degree in telecommunication and broadcasting.

Maybe I'd pay a visit to brother's school.

''Goodnight...oppa,'' I said looking up to him, I stood on my toes and gave him a hug before pecking him on his cheek.

I really loved skin-ship.

I glanced at him as I walked to my room, he had a shocked look on his face.

I giggled.


 

I slept in the next morning and woke up before 11.

'','' I murmered under my breath before flying out of my bed into the shower.

ByungHee was in Uni until 7 in the evening.

I pressed on my radio as , ''Gi Juk Gat Eun Sarang'' started playing.

My brushed my hair into a respectable updo before pulling out some black lingerie.

I found red skinny jeans in my drawer and slipped it on, I added a belt with a lot of chains to it.

A crisp white shirt was taken of the rack as I buttoned it up after I added a black vest that pushed my my s, making it look like it was in a corset.

I placed some skeleton studs in my ear as I zipped up my black leather boots that reached my knee.

My phone, wallet and compact mirror were already in a red satchel.

I added a black coat as it might be chilly.

I ran down the stairs, forgetting breakfast or brunch as I tried to buckle my watch.

My driver, Min woo, tipped his hat at me as I pounced into the car, he shut the door as I told him where I would be going today.

''Dong Shin University,'' I replied.

He gave me a look ,wondering why I probably wanted to go to my brother's school, ''I might enroll...'' I mumbled looking out the window.

 

Why do Universities have to be so big?

I lost my guide as I wanted to explore the place by myself.

I had a map, but it was more confusing than ever.

''Where the hell am I?'' I said out loud.

Now I was good and lost now.

My heels echoed against the marble hallways as I passed through halls, going into different buildings.

Then the studenst started coming out of their classes.

I bumped into a few busy-bodies as I was pushed side to side like a rag doll.

A hand tugged on my wrist as I was gently pulled out of the way into a warm chest.

My hands automatically winding around this strangers waist as I ducked my head.

The halls started clearing up as the students dispersed in other directions, going to their other classes.

I looked up to piercing brown eyes of my brother.

''Aneyeong....oppa...'' I said sheephisly rubbing the back of my head.

''Sunny...what are you doing here?'' he asked as I looked up at him.

''Looking around your campus....'' I replied.

''Why?''' he said folding his arms in front of his chest.

I rolled my eyes...''Why else..? I might enroll....soon...'' I said rocking on my heels back and forward.

''Seriously...''

I nodded.

He sighed before putting an arm around my shoulders, stirring me away from one of the busiest buildings.

His building.


For the next hour I was shown around some of the tallest weirdly structured buildings.

''That's the various science labs''

''Recreational facility mostly for athletes which include the gym and pool...''

''Greenhouses...'' he pointed to the roofs.

What was with Asians and greenhouses on rooftops?

A connection. I think so.

My stomach grumbled as I forgot that I hadn't eaten all morning and it was past lunch.

''Hungry?'' he asked as I nodded .

He laughed before leading me to the entrance to the Mess Hall or Cafeteria.

It was huge, similiar to the big cafeteria in those prestigious private schools.

I drooled as I smelled the food.

I could do with a bento or box-lunch.

He told me to sit in any of the vacant tables as he went to the register to buy us lunch.

I decided to listen to my MP3 , ''You''by B2ST started playing.

How odd.

I bobbed my head as I listened to the music.

''I'm going to make you love me....'' I sung softly.

It was a song I was always familiar with , even when I was just Alex.

I didn't pay attention to anyone sitting beside me or anybody sitting around me.

I wish I had though, it would've given me a lot of time to prepare my fan reaction.

''Oppa what do you get me?''- I paused looking at the boys surrounding my table.

Sweet Kami...

I can't...

Oh my god.

Holy...

Don't freak out.

Stop staring.

You look creepy. I glanced at my nails as not to make eye contact.

Are they still looking.

They are.

What am I...some kind of animal?

I can't help my  inner fan-girl.

To me Alex or Sunny...we've never met B2ST before, so that's a bonus.

New introductions.

God help me.

''Hi-i-i-er...Anneyeong.....'' I stuttered.

''Anneyeong haseyo....Yoseob imnida...'' Aeygo prince he definitely is...

'' Hyunseung imnida....''

''DooJoon imnida....''

''Kikwang imnida...''

''JunHyung...imnida...''

''We're B2ST Anneyeong haseyo,'' they said in unison.

''I know who you are,'' I laughed lightly.

They grinned, in Junhyung's case, he smirked.

My brother finally felt to make an appearance, '' So I got you some egg-rolls....'' he said setting my tray in front of me.

''Ah....hyung....is this your yeoja chingu...''said a grinning Yoseob.

ByungHee and I traded looks before replying , ''Aniyo....''

''That' would be gross...'' I shivered.

''The mental images makes me sick,'' mumbled Byunghee.

''She's isn't your girlfriend then,'' said Kikwang.

ByungHee nodded.

''Who then?'' asked Hyunseung.

''My donsaeng..'' he said taking a bit of his Ootoro.

''BWOH?'' they yelled.

I sighed.

This was going to be a long day.


A/N Hey all, please don't forget to vote up this story, subscribe and comment.

This story has 2 more parts.One more in which I will be posting later.

I hope you all loved this update.

DBSK updates comes later on in the week.

Always Keep the Faith.......Cassiopeia.

~Caribbeanpop17/Mel