Your name

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up early today. He needed to meet the boy from last night. He told him to meet at the cafe nearby the club. 

*** Flashback ***

"Meet me at the cafe on 10 a.m sharp tomorrow.." Jungkook said before going home. "Whatever." He answered short. "If I don't find you on 10 tomorrow, I'll look for you and make sure you won't live in peace.." Jungkook warned him with his grip tightening. "Ouch!" He looks hurt. Jungkook loosened his grip. "There's no need to hurt me. I'll be right here 10 sharp. Now can you let me go?" He said as his wrist felt hurts a lot. "Sorry about that." Jungkook mutter and let him go. The boy later walk away from them and head home, he believes. 

*** End of Flashback ***

Jungkook get off from his car and went directly to the cafe. As he entered the cafe, he start to look for the person. As he spot him, he went to place order for their drinks. He saw there's not a single cup on his table. 

"Excuse me.." Jungkook greet the person in charge in the counter. "Yes, sir? What may I help you with?" Asked the person. "May I have ice americano and ice chocolate one each please?" He place his order. "Sure, it'll be serve in a few minutes.." Said the person. Jungkook paid for it before waiting the drinks to be serve at the counter. After a few minutes, his order ready to be taken. "Excuse me, sir? Yours is ready.." "Oh, thank you." He later immediately went to the seat.

"You're here.." He greet the person. Last night was too dark to even look at the person's face. Jungkook gets to see his face clearly today. "What?" He said as Jungkook stare at him. "Oh, here.. Ice americano.." He offer him the drink and start to drink his ice chocolate. The person just let the drink still and he start to talk. "What's your point hiring me for 4 months?" Jungkook look at him with sincere eyes. "Help me." he said. "Help you with what?" He asked. "Be my fake boyfriend. All you have to do is lying." Jungkook wished. "Lie? What for?" he wondered. "To make my parents believe I prefer boys than girls.." He explained. "What do I got in return?" The person seems to be not so lip tight today and make it easy for Jungkook to talk. "I'll pay you great amount of money in return.." Offered him. "Even if you need to pay my boss beforehand?" Jungkook just nodded as return. "Great, you can say it's a deal." He immediately agreed. 'As expected, money wins.' Jungkook thought. "But one condition." Jungkook sounds serious. "What is it?" He asked. 

"Don't fall in love.." He warned.

"No worries. I won't.." He answered back, calm. "Great.." Jungkook respond. "Oh, by the way, don't you want to drink your americano? It's melting.." Jungkook said later as he notice the person didn't drink it yet. "No, thanks. I'm not a caffeine lover." He replied. "Oh, sorry about that.. I don't know.. Wanna exchange?" He asked the person to exchange their drinks. "Sure, I love ice chocolate.." The person takes Jungkook's ice chocolate immediately and drink it. Only then he realize, 'sh*t, I've drink it.' He monologue. The person seems enjoying it so he stop himself to tell him about it. 

"Don't forget, it's just an act." Jungkook warned him again before leaving. "Yeah, yeah.. No need to remind me over and over again.." He replied. "Good.." He mutter later. "Is there anything else? I need to hurry head home.. Got stuff to do.." Jungkook look at him. Thinking of what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter