Please.. Live a happy life

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week to go. A week where everything will be end between Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin have prepared his heart. He has made up his mind. Between him and Jungkook, he will remain it as memories. A hurtful yet beautiful memories. 

Jimin wear his black suit with white shirt underneath. He wear a neck tie as to complete it. He colored his hair greyish. He later comb his hair neatly. (A/N: You can imagine Jimin as in GDA 2019, CEO look) He pull one of the drawer and pick a watch, Rolex GMT Master II. Jimin looks different today. Looks more handsome and attractive. He look at the mirror. "Perfect." He later pull out his phone. He punch some button and start calling it. After a few ringing sounds, it's received. 

"Hello?" "Hello, oppa.." "Are you done yet?" "I'm ready.. Are you going to pick me now?" "Yes, I'm on my way.. See you in 10 minutes.." Jimin talk to a girl. He take his car key before head to his car, Porsche Panamera GTS. (A/N: geez, calm down rich rich boii) 

Jimin went to fetch someone. It takes less than 10 minutes for Jimin to arrive at the person's house. He park the car in front of the mansion before going out and went to get the person inside. 

"Oppa!" She shouted. Jimin smile at her. "Oh, Jennie.." Jimin greet her. Jennie? What is Jimin doing at Jennie's family mansion? What even do they need to attend with such formal wear? "Woahh, oppa looks handsome today! Multiply than normally!" Jimin smile shyly. "You look beautiful today too, Jennie.." Jimin compliment her. "Really? Is my dress match yours?" Asked Jennie. She's wearing a white dress with black highlight. "We do.." Jimin said as he saw Jennie's dress looks familiar as his dress code. "Shall we?" Jimin asked her as he offer his arms for Jennie. "Let's go! Hee~" Jennie sounds cheerful. Jimin walk her to the car. Later, he drive to their destination. There's something really heavy in Jimin's heart as they got closer to the place. 

Jimin take a deep breath. He brought a bouquet of flowers and a bag of wrapped gift. Jimin let out sigh. 

"Oppa? Are you okay?" Jennie asked Jimin as he looks pale. "I'm okay.. I'm just, tired.." Excuse Jimin. "You look too pale.. Let me apply some make up on you so no one will worry about you.." Jennie offer. "Make up? Won't I look girly?" "Oh, don't worry.. I'm going to make you looks attractive.." Jennie assured him. Trusting her, Jimin apply some make up on to hide his nervousness. As promise, he do look more attractive. "We're set.. Ready?" Asked Jennie. Jimin nodded as he offer his arms to Jennie.

They arrived the entrance. They were stop by the guards. "May I ask for your invitation card?" Asked the guards. "VIP, Park Jimin.." Jimin said later. They search for Jimin's name. "Mr. Park, please follow us.. The groom ask us to bring you to him right away.." Nodded, Jimin bring Jennie along with him. "Excuse me Mr. Jeon.." The members of the event knocked the door. "Yes?" A man answered. "Mr. Park Jimin have arrived.. Shall they enter the room?" Hearing Jimin's name mentioned, the door immediately open. "Jimin!" He greets Jimin. "Jungkook." Jimin greet him back. Jungkook? Groom? It's Jungkook's wedding day?? Seeing Jimin, Jungkook went speechless. "You look.." He paused. "Pardon?" Jimin asked later. Jungkook keep on staring at him. Jimin clear his throat. "By the way, here's your gifts.. And l bet you don't know her yet, right?" Jimin pass him the presents before introducing Jennie. "Jennie, meet Jungkook. My.. Friend.. Jungkook, meet Jennie, my soon to be wife.." Jungkook look at Jennie. He avert his gaze at their linking arms. "You two look cute together.." Jungkook mutter, clenching fist. "Thanks, oppa and I really match from heaven!" Jennie said, shamelessly. Jungkook just smile. "Oh, Jimin..?" Jungkook called for Jimin. Jimin look at him with cold gaze. "Yeah?" "Can we talk?" Jungkook asked him later. "Sure, talk.." "No, I mean.. Only you and me.." Jimin look at Jennie. He took awhile to answer him. "Hold on.." Jimin said and went to talk with Jennie. Jungkook just nodded. "Jennie-ah?" Called Jimin. "Yes, oppa?" She replied. " Can you go first to the hall..? I need some private time with the groom.." Jimin told Jennie to go first as he's having private talk with Jungkook. Jennie pouted. "Fine, but don't be too late! Or, someone may kidnap your pretty fiance here.." She giggled. Jimin just smile and nodded. 

Jimin went closer to Jungkook as he send Jennie off to the hall. "So, what's the matter?" Jimin asked. Jungkook look at him. "Oh.. Uhm, first.. Allow me complementing you.. You look I don't know, gorgeous?" Jimin chuckled. "Thanks but nah?" Jimin shakes his head. "You change your looks.." Jungkook said later, still can't get enough of Jimin's sudden change. "Can we get straight to the point..?" "Alright, alright.. Uhm.. II know this is so sudden, but, can.. Can I.." Jungkook come closer to him. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter