Begin

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry for writing this but do leave comments on what day should I update constantly? Looking forward to your reply ♡

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

It's the day. The day where Jungkook will bring Minjae to the house. They need to greet their parents. Jungkook told Minjae to get ready as he's on his way to pick him up. 

"Hello? Get ready.. I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said. "Oh, make sure you're wearing a good outfit to greet them.." Jungkook said later. "No worries, I'll make sure your mother won't forget my appearance of today.." Minjae replied. "Good. I'm hanging off now." Jungkook said and end the call. 

On his way to pick up Minjae, he's been thinking of what should he call him. Well, you know, in an affectionate way? Jungkook thought. He shake off the thoughts as he found dead end and just focus on driving. "I'll ask him later what to addressed him.." He mutter and step on the pedal of his car. 

.

"What is he taking long for?" Jimin waited for Jungkook. "Hate people of being unpunctual, now who's eating it's own words? Tch.." Jimin rolled his eyes. Right after he said it, Jungkook arrived right in front of him. He told him to pick him up nearby the club. "Come in." He said as he roll down the car's window." Jimin gritted his teeth and get in the car. "Did you wait for too long?" Jungkook asked. "Oh, not that long. For about half an hour?" Jimin said whislt smiling. "Oh, it wasn't that long.. Great then.." Jungkook replied. Jimin scoffed and look at him. "Rule number 4. Be punctual.. " Jimin recited the rules he got from Jungkook the other day. Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "Sorry, but I've told you to just get ready.. What are you even doing here so early for? Do you perhaps waiting for your other clients??" Jungkook being sarcastic. "Rule number 3. Mind your own business.. " Jimin replied, refuse to argue more. Jungkook later step on the pedal and drive at the crazy speed. "Ah! I almost forget, what should I addressed you? I mean being affectionate.." Jungkook finally asked him. "Whatever. I don't care.." "You must, if not, you won't convince them." Jungkook replied, slowing the car speed. "Then call me baby.. I don't mind.." "NO! Not baby!" "Why not? It's common though.." Jimin replied to him. "It's.. It's for my special person only.." Jungkook mutter before clearing his throat. "Tch.. What bullsh*t.." Jimin cursed him. "WHAT!?" "Nothing I'm just saying, wo-wo-woahhhh.." Jimin sounds awkward. "Hurry, decide on it!!" Jungkook said later, half shouting. "Whatever, just called me cutely, Minmin.. That'll do.." Jimin replied short. "Min-min?" Asked Jungkook. "Yup, if you dislike it, just call me Ji—Minjae!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter