I'm giving up on you

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walk on his own when a black van stop in front of him. Rolling eyes, Jimin entered the van. Wait, shouldn't he be scared? Why did Jimin follow those guys in the black van?

It tooks them half an hour to arrive at the destination. Holding to Jimin's hand, the men refuse to let him go. Afraid he might run away. Jimin shove away their hands from him. Annoyed. 

"I can walk on my own." Jimin said, cold. He walk inside the mansion with his hand stuck in the hoodie. Inside, everyone bow at Jimin. "Welcome home, young master.." Greet them. Jimin just rolled his eyes and went straight where he is suppose to go. 

"Father, it's me." Jimin greet. Father? Is that mean, Jimin is in his father's mansion? Yes, he is. "Oh, my son.." He greet him back. "Come here, have a seat.." Jimin bow at him before entering the room. To be exact, his father's office. In his room, there's two bodyguard with guns. Jimin sit in front of his father. He looks careless. Calm yet cold. "What do you want from me, father?" He asked him, doesn't have the heart to sit for any longer in the mansion. "Son.. It's been awhile.. Can't we just talk like we use to?" His father asked him. He's smoking from a pipe. Like a rich person he is. "I have other commitment.. I can't stay for too long.." "Commitment? You mean, your mother? Or.. Your gay lover??" Jimin was startled as the news about him and Jungkook acknowledged by his father. "Hah.. Tch.. Lover? Since when?" Jimin replied, bold. "For your information, he's not my lover.. I'm just helping him and as result, I got money.." Jimin explained. "If so, you wouldn't mind if I kill him, right?" Hearing his father's words, Jimin turn his cold gaze towards him. "Don't you dare, father.." Jimin softly warn him. "You said he's not your lover.. Why would you care?" Jimin look at his father sharply. "He's important to me.. You don't need to know anything about me and him.. Enough for you to know I'm helping him with benefits." Jimin said later. "Oh, really? But I don't feel like to listen to your words.." Jimin gritted his teeth. His father went to him and *BANG* Jimin's head slams on the table. "I TOLD YOU TO LIVE A QUIET LIFE, DON'T I??" Jimin clenched his fist. "TELL ME WHY THERE'S SAYING YOU'RE BEATEN BECAUSE OF THIS BRAT!?" Jimin refused to talk back. He remained silent in pain. "SAY SOMETHING!!" Mr. Park exploded. Jimin grunts. "I.. I wish to remain silent on my identity.. That's why.." "And that's how you gonna live a quiet life, you say??" Mr. Park questioned him, furious. Jimin shut his eyes. Mr. Park let go of him. "I never rise you as a miserable boy.. I taught you how to defense yourself. Is this how you're gonna react to those two b*tch!?" Jimin gulped. Indeed, nothing miss his father's ears. Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry father.." Jimin bow. "Enough.. I don't want to hear about that anymore, you got me?" Jimin nodded as he understand. "Good, now back to my main point.." Mr. Park sit on the table, facing Jimin. "When are you planning to take over my position?" He asked Jimin as he's smoking. "Never thought of it yet." Jimin answered, short. "Huh.. Never thought of it? Until when? Til the day I die and everyone hunt you down??" Jimin knows. If his father gone, everyone will hunt his family and him. They want the power his father had. Unless, Jimin take the position of his father's and get strong as his father is. That's the only way to escape death. "I'm not prepared yet, father.." Jimin makes excuse. "Huh.. Fine. What about heirs? When are you planning to give me grandchildren? " Jimin crack his neck at the question. He got no answer for those. "Useless! Every question will end up with I don't know! Enough! Make a decision." Jimin gulped at the words. He knew, he wouldn't be able to escape the decision. "Find one or the end of this month, marry Jennie from Kim's family.. Full stop." Jimin shut his eyes in disbelief. "I understood, father.." Jimin agreed on his words. Want it or not. "If you may excuse me, I'll be leaving first." Jimin excuse himself. As he's about to left the room, Mr. Park called for him. "Jimin.." Jimin turn to look at him. "How's your mother? She's okay?" "Don't worry, I'm taking good care of her.." Jimin replied. "Good.. Send my regards to her.." Mr. Park sighed before turning his back from Jimin. Jimin bow before leave the room. He went downstairs and leave the mansion immediately. His father's men try to give him a lift, he refused. "I'll be on my own.." Jimin said. Jimin walk on his own to the gate and called a taxi to home. In the taxi, Jimin's mind can't stop thinking about his father's words. "Damn, how am I suppose to look for someone to get marry with?" Jimin ruffled his hair. Frustrated, Jimin wear the earphones to listen to some soothing music. 

.

Jungkook wait for someone in the car. Later, a car passed by his car and he slides down his window and the person hand him an envelope, in return, Jungkook gives him a thick envelope. Jungkook look at the document inside the envelope. He nodded. "All good?" He asked the person. He nodded and with that, Jungkook drove away. He drive away for about 5km away before looking at the inside of the envelope carefully. He smile as he got what he want. 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter