사과해도받아않에

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of a person grunting in pain break the silence of the quiet alley. Beating sounds can also be heard clearly. 

"I've warned you, you'll be in great pain once again and we'll see how much longer you can withstand this.." Said a girl to the person getting beat. "You are such a disgrace to see. I wish to finish you right away but it won't be fun enough." Said another person. "Mom, let's go.. Let's leave this piece of garbage all alone." She said. "Let's go JooE.. This trash will give up anytime soon.." Said the person called mom. "Listen up, Minjae.. The next time we warned you, you may lost a leg or hands.. " she chuckled. Threatening. Yes, it's Jimin who's being beat again by Jungkook's mother and supposed to be wife. "Let's go. Just leave him here.. Even if he's dying here, no one will know.. That's better haha!" She said as they leave Jimin alone at the dark alley. Jimin clenched his fist with tears rolled down. He's hurting but nothing he could say. 'Why? Why do I let myself being in this situation? Why can't people leave me alone? I just want to live peacefully and quietly with mom..' Jimin monologue. Rain suddenly falls as if it knows that Jimin is in great pain. Jimin start to sob hardly as the rain falls heavily. 

The next morning, Jimin went to his workplace with bruises on his face. He's limping a little. As he entered the bakery, Jimin's friend, Sungwoon come and catch him. "Jimin! Are you okay? My goodness! What happened to your face?? Who did this?" "Woon-ah.. Calm down.. I'm okay.. Don't worry.." Jimin ensure him. "Okay, you said?? With this bruises on your face and collarbone?? With limping leg?? What even happened to you?" Sungwoon sounds so worried and quite noisy which makes their boss, Mr. Kai come over to look at them. "What are you so noisy for?" He asked. Sungwoon point at Jimin. "Why? What happened to Jimin? " he asked as he walk to look at Jimin. "My goodness! What happened to you!?" Jimin lowered his head, no words to explain. "Boss, I'm okay.. No worries.. I.. I fall down the stairs as I missteps.." He make excuses. "Park Jimin, does this bruises on your face looks like you're falling from the stairs? It's obviously marks from someone's fist!" Mr. Kai said later. "Boss, I'm really okay.. Don't worry." He said later. Both his friend and his boss shake their head before sighing. "Fine, it's okay if you refuse to tell us but for today, you may take some rest.. I'll give you a week leave from works. Don't worry, I won't deduce your salary.." His boss said being generous. "But boss.. I'm okay.." "Park Jimin! Listen to me will you?" His boss sounds stern. "Yes, boss.." He answered, obedient. "But, boss.. Can I work only for today? I promise I'll take a leave starting from tomorrow onwards." Jimin plead his boss to work only for today. His boss take a while to answer him. "Okay, you may do so.. But Sungwoon will do every order and all you have to do is received their order at the counter as well as their payment. Got it?" Mr. Kai give him permission. "That'll be okay, sir.. Thank you!" Jimin said, grateful. "Don't do any heavy works, understand?" "Yes, sir!" Jimin replied. Sungwoon approach him as Mr. Kai leave the room. "Jimin-ah.. Seriously, you should just take some rest.. I'm okay.." Sungwoon said later. "Woon, I'm not feeling good leaving you just like this.. Allowed me to help you today, okay?" Jimin said later to him. "Thanks Jimin.. And if you find yourself in pain because of the bruises, you can tell me and rest for awhile.." Jimin just nodded as reply. 

Jimin is busy with the orders received. Somehow, the bakery have so many clients today. Sungwoon and Jimin take turn to make drinks ordered. As Sungwoon making the drink, Jimin went to greet the next customer. 

"Hello welcome to our bakery, what can I help you with the order?" Jimin who is busy with the messy table greet the customer without look at them. "What happened to your face??" Someone asked, sounds worried. "Oh, no worries sir.. I fall on my own.. I'm quite clumsy.." Jimin answered, not looking at the customer yet as he kneel down to pick the spoon that fall on the floor. "Now, may I have your order sir? I'm sorry if I sounds careless, there's a lot of customers so it's quite messy.." Jimin talk later before looking at the person. He was startled and avoid eye contact. 'Sh*t why now?' Jimin monologue. "What happened to you?" The person sounds cold as he stare at Jimin. "I'm sorry but can you please place your order? There's a few people wa-waiting f-for their turn.." Jimin said later, almost stuttering as their eyes met. "They can go first, I have my whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter