Who

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin went to the hospital as usual. He's visiting his mother again today. He got some day off from his work. Jimin went to buy some fruits before went to his mother. Jimin later went to greet her. 

"Mom? Hi.. How are you today?" Jimin asked his mother sweetly with a sweet smile on his face. "Our Jiminnie.. Mom is doing good.. How are you my son?" Mrs. Park asked him. "I'm good, mom.. Here, some fruits for you.." Jimin said as he place the fruit on the table next to his mother's bed. "Thank you, son.." Jimin take off his bags and place it on the chair before asking his mother, "Mom, do you want some? I'll cut it for you.." Jimin offered. "Sure.." Jimin smile gladly at her before went to cut the fruit for her. Jimin hummed to a song as he cut it for his mother. Jimin rolled his sleeves and Mrs. Park can see the dark bruise on his arms. "Jimin dear?" Jimin hummed as reply. "What happened to your arms?" Jimin was flustered by the question and went to hide his bruises. "Oh, about this.. Uhmm, you don't have to worry about it.. Yesterday, I fall on my own when I'm bringing the bakery stuff.. Hence why I'm here today.. Getting some day off from my boss.. Heheh.." Jimin excused, trying to escape from his mother curiosity. "My goodness, son! You should be more careful! Okay?" Mrs. Park said, worried. "No worries, Mom.. I will.. And, here you go.. Your fruits.." Jimin said as he serve the fruits he's cutting to his mother. "Come sit with me.." Mrs. Park offered him to sit with her. As Jimin went to sit next to her, his phone started ringing. He look at the caller ID, he decided to turn off his phone. "Who's that? Why aren't you answer it?" "Nothing important, mom.. Wrong number.." Jimin explained. 

..

"Stupid! How dare you turn me off!?" Jungkook felt exasperated. He dialed the same number again and this time, it is turn off. "Damn! Why can't you just answer it!? !" Jungkook curse. "Fine.. I'll search for you untill I find you!" Jungkook said, angry. He was calling Jimin since this morning but none of his phone call or messages return to him. Jimin purposely turn him off. Well, it's not Jimin's fault tho. He curse a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter