I am nobody

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook rush to the hospital mentioned by Sungwoon where Jimin may be at. He went to the receptionist and asked a patient under Park Jimin care. He later told about the room number. Without hesitation, Jungkook went there. 

He arrive at the room. He take a deep breath before twisting the door tomb. As he entered, he called out for Jimin's name. 

"Park Jimin!" He look at his surrounding. He found none of the face he wanted to meet. Jungkook met eyes with only an old lady in the room. Jungkook gulp before bow at her. "Are you Jimin's friend?" Asked the old lady. "Uhm.. I'm not sure if he ever mentioned me to you, but, I'm Jimin's boyfriend.." Jungkook confessed. (A/N: Damn bold!) 'You asked for problem, serve your right!' Jungkook thought as he tried to mess with Jimin's life. Mrs. Park was shocked but for not too long and she smile at him. "I see.. I guess, he must love you so, that he's willing to let you meet me.." Answered Mrs. Park, calm. Jungkook was suprised by how calm Mrs. Park is. But more surprising to him was the fact Jimin never let anyone meet his mother. "You know what? Not even his friend allowed to meet me.. You're the first one.. Sometimes he makes wondering if he really have friends.." Mrs. Park continued. Jungkook felt weird. "Really? But why?" Jungkook asked later. "It's not because he's ashamed of me or whatever you may think of. But, he did this to protect me.." "Protect you? From what? Who?" Asked Jungkook, confused. Mrs. Park takes a second before she can continue. "I've never tell this to anyone nor did Jimin open up about it, maybe.. But.." Mrs. Park let out sigh. She later look at Jungkook with smile. "Actually, Jimin is the only heir of Park's family. His father and I have been living on our own for quite a while. He decided to live with me willing not to take the inheritance from his father. Who's actually the m—" "MOM!" Jimin who's back to his mother room from nowhere and cut his mother's words. Jimin look at the room and meet a figure who he's not in the mood to meet now. 

"What are you doing here??" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Mom? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he went to his mother. "I'm okay son, don't worry." "To meet you obviously." Jungkook answered Jimin later. "How in the world you know my mother's hospital?" "Can we talk about it later? Now tell me, where have you been?" Jungkook tried to get straight to the point. Jimin remained silent and ignoring him. Jungkook let out sighed before continue talking. "I've been looking for you and you don't even answers any calls or messages from me.. You just disappeared with no notice." Jungkook whine. Jimin still ignore him. "Fine, I have no choice since you refused to tell me your whereabouts nor did you try to reply to any of my messages. So, I use some force by going to your friend and ask your whereabouts." Jungkook explained. Jimin let ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter