Betrayed feelings

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin decided to spend his day today with Jungkook. Although he is angry of him but he cannot deny the sympathy he have for him. 

'I hate it when I become weak for him.' Jimin. 

Jimin wait for Jungkook at a cafe nearby his house. He's been waiting for Jungkook almost 15 minutes now. He look at his watch. He sigh. 

'Did he decline the meet without informing me? Or what?' Jimin monologue. 

He patiently wait for Jungkook an hour later. As he look at the watch and try to call Jungkook but still no answer, Jimin give up on waiting for him. So he went to the mall nearby to ease his feelings. He is mad, of course but he just forget it. 

Jimin walk alone. He went to window shopping. As he's busy choosing clothes for himself in a shop, Jimin eyes suddenly locked to a person in front of him.

'Tch, last night you were crying a river for her and now you laugh to your heart content with her? I'm so done with you, Jungkook.'

Jungkook? What happened actually? Is it really Jungkook?

..

Jungkook wake up early today. He knows he got a date with Jimin today. He's getting ready. As he went down to the living room, uninvited guest entered the house. 

"Jungkook.." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? Get out of my house." Jungkook answered cold. He's ignoring him as he wear his watch. "Babe.. I.. I'm sorry.. I know I don't deserve you but please, forgive me.. I.. I really regret my act.. I'm sorry babe.." Jungkook sighed before looking at her. "Sorry? Huh? SORRY!? All this while, I believe in you! I give my all to you! I give my heart to you! All you give me was cheating behind my back!?? WITH MY BEST FRIEND!?" Jungkook said, angry. He's panting. Jungkook turn around as to prevent him from hurting her. "Baby.. I'm sorry.. I know.. I.. I'm sorry.. I mean it, whole heartedly. I.. Please.." She begged him. "Enough. I have a date. I don't have time for you.." Jungkook said as he's heading outside. "Baby! Please! Give me a chance!" She stop Jungkook from leaving. Jungkook gritted his teeth. "ENOUGH!" Jungkook shouted. Unstoppable, she went to Jungkook and reach him. A kiss landed on Jungkook's soft lips. "I'm sorry baby.. Give me a chance, I begged you.." She said as Jungkook calm down. Jungkook stare at her. He hate it when he cannot say no to her. She's his world. A single tears can melt his heart. Forgetting the time goes by, Jungkook forget his date with Jimin. 

Jungkook later went to a mall nearby where Jimin is waiting for him. As he walk hand by hand with his girlfriend, he's smiling to the ear. Jungkook treat his girlfriend like how he use to. Like a princess she is. 

"Baby? This looks good on you, have a try.." Jungkook recommend her. "Really, babe?" Jungkook nodded. "But, babe.. It's too expensive! Is it okay?" She asked later. "Don't worry about that.. It's on me baby.." Jungkook sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter