Uncertain feelings

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin who visited by an uninvited guest, still felt shocked. Why is she here? What is she doing here?? Did father.. send her here? Jimin kept on questioning himself. 

"Jen.. What are you doing here?? You're not suppose to be here." Jimin said as he looks around. "Oppa! How could you said so! It's been awhile so I come over because I miss you!" She said, sulking. Sighing, Jimin went to her. "Okay, okay.. I'm sorry.. I was shocked to see you here.. That's all.." She slowly turn around and look at Jimin. She pouted. "Fine.. I understand but don't chase me away!" She said, sounds childish. Later, she cling onto him. "But Jen.. I'm going to work now.. Maybe we can talk sometimes?" Jimin tried to make her understand. "Yeah yeah.. I know it's your workplace, that's why I'm here.. I'll be waiting for you untill you're off work." She said to Jimin. "No, you cannot! This isn't a place you can play around of. It's my workplace.. Please understand.." Jimin explained later. Ignoring him, Jennie entered the bakery shop. "Jennie!" Jimin shut his eyes, 'it's going to be a tough day..' He thought. "Jennie.. It's not open yet, you cannot enter the place." Jimin whisper at her. Begging for her to understand. Jennie ignore him. "Jennie!" Jimin called for her. "UGH! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Jennie mocking him for nagging in annoying way. "I don't care! I want to stay here and watch you working!" Jennie later took a seat on one of the table. "But, Jennie.." "Jimin? What's wrong?" "Oh, sir.. I'm sorry for causing trouble.." Jimin's boss, Mr. Kai went to look at what happened. "Who is she?" Asked Mr. Kai later. "Oh, she's my childhood lil sister.." "Childhood sister?" Jimin nodded. "CHILHOOD SISTER? HAH! I'm oppa's so—EHM!" Jimin shut . Afraid she might spouting nonsense. "I'm sorry, sir.. If you may allow, can I bring her along by my side? She love to cling around me.." Jimin asked permission from Mr. Kai. His boss contemplating on giving him permission but then he look at Jennie. He's judging, she thought. "Fine, I'll allow you just for this once.. Just don't mess up anything.." He warned. "Hey, mister whatever your name is.. I may look childish and clingy, but I'm not a troublemaker!" Jimin widened his eyes, mouth gapping a little. "Jennie!" "What?? Ugh!" Jennie whine. "I'm so sorry, sir.. I'll go get change now.." Jimin excuse himself and bring Jennie along with him. 

As they walk to the exchange room, Jimin kept on wondering why is she here. Jimin stop walking and make Jennie startled. "What are you doing, oppa?" She asked. "Jennie, be honest.. Why are you here?? Perhaps, dad send you over?" Jimin turn to look at her. "Uncle? Send me over to you?? Nahh~" Jennie chuckled, disbelief. "Jennie.. Please.." "Oppa! I'm serious! I'm here just because I miss you! Also, when are you going to talk about our marriage?" Marriage? What marriage?? "Jennie.. I've made myself clear last time.. Don't talk about this in front of anyone. Didn't I?" Jennie rolled her eyes. "Fine! But, aren't you going to change clothes?" She shove him away to continue walking. Jimin rolled his eyes and went to the exchange room. "No girls allowed." Jimin said to Jennie as he show him the sign. Jennie whined and stay outside obediently. After a few minutes, Jimin come out and Jennie smile at him brightly. "Oppa looks so cute wearing that.." Jimin shakes his head and went to the back door of the shop. Jennie keep on following Jimin around like a lost puppy. 

Jimin look at Jennie who might felt hungry. He chuckled at her behavior. He called for Sungwoon to cover for him just for awhile. 

"Woon-ah.. Can you cover for me for awhile? I need to talk to her.." Jimin smile at Sungwoon. "Go ahead buddy.. It won't be a trouble for me.. There aren't many customer too tho.." Jimin patted his back as thank you. He later went to Jennie. 

"Jen..?" He called for her. Jennie is pouting. Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter