Forced marriage

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Getting married? All of the sudden!?" Loud voice can be heard from a house among the silent residence. "Until when are you planning to not get married??! If you refuse one, I'll marry you myself with a girl I've choose best for you!" Said a middle age woman who's facing, the residents believe her son. "Mom! I do have one but not now!" "Are you planning to get married on my deathbed or what!?" Shouted the middle age woman again. "Enough! I don't want to hear your ridiculous excuses anymore! By all means, you'll get married to a girl I choose myself by the end of this month. Full stop!" She said, stern. "Mom! I refused to because I!!" He stop himself. "Because of what!? Huh!? You wanted to make another nonsense excuses, right??" "No! I don't.. I.." He hesitated. He clenched his fist. "You what??" "I like men! I hate girls. That's why!" He blurted it out. Hearing that, the middle age woman gets agitated. "JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!" she screamed. 

Jungkook's POV : 

That's right. It's me. My name is Jeon Jungkook. 24 years old. My mom wanted me to get marry since I'm 22 years old. How can I get married with such young age? Nonsense! That's why, I thought of the last solution. I need to lie. Thus, my mom won't be able to ask me to get married again. But damn, how am I supposed to look for a man? Who should I get to become my fake boyfriend? Most important, are they willing to? Well, if there's money, we can get anyone.. But, what if the person suddenly fall for me? Yucks! That'll be such a nightmare! That won't do! I need to carefully look for a man suited my taste and of course, someone who'll never fall for me. But where? 

*** Flashbacks ***

"Fine! If you really meant your words, let me meet the boy by this week! If you failed, there's no other reason for you to reject my proposal to marry you with Director Lee's daughter.."

*** End of flashback ***

My goodness! Such a pain in the as*! Where can I get a man this instance!?

Author's POV:

Jungkook later drive away to the club. His friends have been waiting for him. 

As he arrived, immediately, he went to look for his friends in the dark crowd. With sounds that can explode your ears anytime, Jungkook widened his eyes to look for them at the corner of the club. He later went to sit next to them. 

"Yahh.. It took you so long to come.. Here, let's toast." One of his friend said. "It's all because of the old woman who interrupted me with the marriage stuff again! Ughh! So annoying!!" Jungkook chunk a shot of alcohol. "Wow wow! Calm down boii.." His friend take his glass away. In this situation, he'll passed out anytime, they thought. They offer him a lemon to bite in order to ease the effects of alcohol. "Tell us, what she wants now?" "Same old stuff. Getting married." "Why didn't you just be frank to her about your special someone? Aren't you madly in love with her?" Asked his friend. "That's not the problem.." Jungkook tells later. "What is then?" Asked his friend named Minggyu. "I told her that I'm not interested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter