Special Chapter: Minyul Secret Plan

Our Wish

                                                                                       

[Before lunch time]

"Should we solve the mystery of sausage bread and yogurt milk?" Minju turns her chair facing Yuri. She places her notebook on Yuri's table, acting like they gonna have a discussion together. 

"It's self-study period, not gossip period." Yuri puts her pen down and rests her chin on the right palm.

"As if you are studying~." Minju sticks her tongue out. "So, do you have any idea who is the sender?" 

Yuri lifts both shoulders. 

"Do you think it's from one of our classmates?" They both scan their class for a while and give a headshake.

"I don't think so."

"Yeah. And I really don't want it to be one of these guys." Yuri shows her denial face. It's not like she hates the boys in her class. She just thinks their personalities just can't match with her. All of them are kind of weird (?)

They go back to thinking while staring blankly at their notebook. 

"Other class? How about your music club?" Minju tries to collect hints again.

Yuri takes sometimes to give it a think. "I don't know about other class. Music club? Hmm.. Oh.. there's one guy there.."

Minju's eyes widened as she starts to feel impatient to know.

"Do you know Hui? That sunbae who performed during our welcome ceremony?"

Minju covers in shock as she remembers that guy.

"You think it's him?"

Yuri shrugs again. "I don't know, but his behavior is quite suspicious whenever we meet each other."

"What is it?" Minju's face is full of curiosity.

"I caught him a few times stealing glances. Sometimes he's staring like... I don't how to describe but it creeps me out whenever i think about it." Yuri hugs herself as she starts to get cold sweats from telling that story.

"Okay.. that's so suspicious. He can be the suspect." Minju folds her arm while leaning back to her seat.

"You guys are discussing those math questions or about those mystery gifts you got?" Ryujin suddenly interfere.

"Second one." Minju answered.

"Still don't know who?" Ryujin starts to put her interest into the topic. She grabs her chair and joins them at the table.

"At first we thought it's from our class.."

"Nah, these weird boys wouldn't think to do that unless they put something inside, I definitely want to suspect them then." Ryujin comments.

Yuri nods. "You are right. And there's one more guy, It's Hui Sunbae. He's acting weird lately around me. Stealing glance and stares.." Yuri whispers.

"Hui Sunbae? Your music club? okay, that's weird tho. Want to know the weirder part? He already has a girlfriend." Ryujin whispers back and that news makes their jaws dropped.

"What?!" Minju exclaims and getting shh by students around them. She apologizes with a guilty smile.

"If it's really him, I should vomit out back the food and the drink." Yuri shows her disgusted face.

Ryujin chuckles and suddenly plucks her fingers. "Ahh! what if it's one of your friends?"

Yuri frowned while Minju plucks her fingers too but with big eyes shown on her face. She's really a real-life meme.

"My friends? You guys?" Yuri shows a weird face, expressing her disbelief face.

Ryujin rolls her eyes. "Please, you are not even on my list of crush."

"You can't beat Chaewon unnie." Minju flick Yuri's forehead softly to stop her frowning.

"Omo, You guys!" Yuri about to smack both of them but seeing them both giggle makes her quit her intention and laugh with them instead. Again, they got warned by the students around them.

"Back to the topic, I mean your other friends like Yena unnie, Ahn Yujin, them.." Ryujin continues.

Suddenly Yuri's heart starts beating so fast.

"What if it's Yena unnie?" Ryujin lifts both eyebrows repeatedly while smirking.

Yuri blushed madly.

"Yah! It can be her! You always buy that bread and yogurt milk, right? And she knew your favourite then she bought it for you that time." Minju elaborates her theory.

Minju can be right .. 

"I'm thinking the same too. You should find the clues about it from her. Who knows, she also likes you secretly?" Ryujin nudges her off with elbow. 

Yena unnie likes me secretly?  Am I dreaming?

Yuri covers her blushed face and makes a tiny whine.

"Look at her. It's not even confirmed yet and she already being whipped." Ryujin chuckles. She ruffles Yuri's hair.

"Thinking about it already makes me happy." 

[During lunchtime]

"Make sure we don't miss any clues, okay?" Minju reminds her once again.

Yuri rolls her eyes. "It should be me who said that. I'm so sure you will be distracted once you see Chaewon unnie."  

"Don't worry. I won't let my guard down." Minju taps her chest with a confident expression as they approach the group.

Not even 5 minutes after they join the table, Minju already in her world of whipped for her crush. Yuri lets out a small sigh and stays focused. She tries to blend in with the group while try finding clues from the blonde-haired girl. So far, the girl didn't show any signs that can be captured by Yuri as clues. Yena unnie is just being herself, being loud as always with the others, pouting with her cute ducky lips when she's not satisfied or getting annoyed, always finding a chance to make the others laugh with her jokes and teasings.  

Maybe I'm hoping so much.. she won't like me. I'm just an average girl who tries to seek her attention and the only thing I can achieve is being in her circle of friends. I'm nothing compared to...

Yuri lands her gaze on Chaewon in front of her. The girl is busy listening to the other conversation and sometimes showing her cute laugh and smiles as responses to them.

her. She is a lot better than me. She can make everyone fall for her once she meets their eyes. What if Yena unnie likes her too? Please don't let it be, God. I don't want her to be with anyone else, can she be mine instead? 

[Soon after that]

"Did you find the clues?" Minju whispers to her ear when everyone is not looking at them.

Yuri narrows her eyes. "How about you?"

Minju knows she already got caught in the act. She just sends out a guilty smile while playing with her hair. 

Yuri rolls her eyes. "I don't think it's her." She sighs heavily after speaks out.

The group starts to split up, waving goodbye to each other. 

"Bye Yuri ah! See you later!" Yena waves happily with a cute smile while Chaewon smiles softly beside her looking at them.

Please let it be you, Yena unnie.

Yuri prays in her heart as she waves back to her with a smile. She sends her fixed gaze towards both of them as they start to walk away. She try to get rid all of her negative thinking in mind that time.

I wish for you to be mine.

"It's okay. We can search for it another time." Minju speaks softly, trying to coax as she notices a dull expression on Yuri's face. "Let's buy something for later." Minju drags Yuri towards the counter to buy snacks. At the moment, she notices someone in front of her is holding sausage bread and yogurt milk, the same things yuri received the other day.

"Hey! Look!" She whispers quickly to Yuri while pointing at the person in front of them who is busy talking to the vendor.

Yuri's eyes widen and her heart starts thumping so fast as she witnesses what Minju pointed at just now.

At the same moment, Hyewon turns back as she finished buying snacks and drinks to restock supplies in her locker.

"Oh?" She didn't expect they will be there too. She assumed everyone already go back to the classroom. She notices herself getting stares from the both girl in front of her. Her eyes fixed on Yuri.

"Want this?" She asked but Yuri hesitated that time. "Here, take it." She put the bread sausage and the yogurt milk on Yuri's arms. " Don't skip meal. Enjoy them." She mutters as she departs, try to catch up with Yena and Chaewon, if she still had time.

Yuri's still stoned at her place with her heart beating so fast that it can explode in no time.

Minju covers in shock. She's speechless for a while.

"That person is Hyewon unnie!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is special chapter for you guys. Stay tuned for the next chapter. It's gonna be fun . Want a hint?

Ssamyen

Ahaaaaa 😉