Special Chapter: Bleeding

Our Wish

**DuckieeYena**

KimChaeWon
Unnie

DuckieeYena
If you are asking about that Math homework. Sorry, I don't do it yet.

KimChaeWon
I know you don't. 🙄 I just want to check on you. You seem not okay since the cleaning period. What happened?

It took almost 5 minutes for Chaewon to get the reply. A shocking reply.

DuckieeYena
Chaewon ah, I confessed to Yuri.

 

And she almost drops her phone when she read that. Her heart too.

 

KimChaeWon
And?
 

However, she pretends not bothered by the news but in fact, her heart is aching right now.
 

DuckieeYena
When you arrived, you see her expression right?
I don't know why she reacts like that.
Shouldn't she be happy because I confessed?
I really don't expect it would turn out like this.

 

Chaewon diverts her attention to the wall, recalling back her memories of everything she witnessed that morning. She saw Yuri's expression and yeah, she too thinks it's so weird like.. Yuri never showed that kind of face when she's with Yena plus Yena even confessed to her at that time. 
 

If  I was her, I would be over the moon knowing the person I like.. would like me back. Yeah, if only I was Yuri. 
 

KimChaeWon
Wait, how did you come up with the confession idea? I mean.. We still got our deal, don't we?


 

That question is lingering in her mind all this time and Chaewon wants the answer immediately. To be precise, desperately. 


 

DuckieeYena
Sorry, she suddenly asked me who I like and I thought it was the right timing so yeah, I can't help it. 

 

 

Why would you say sorry? It's like throwing salt to the wound.

 

 

KimChaeWon
I see..


 

But why Yuri reacted like that? It should be a happy reaction. Something must be off.   

 

 

Chaewon was thinking so hard when a reply from the older comes in.


 

DuckieeYena
Chaewon ah, why do I feel like I didn't stand a chance? Maybe she just likes me as a sunbae. Not more than that.


 

Chaewon frowns hard reading the text. No way she would believe that because she is 100% sure Yuri likes the older more than just a sunbae.

 

Is it because  I interrupted their moment and she didn't like it?

 

Chaewon is aware of Yuri's jealousy because whenever she had interactions with Yena, the girl looked uncomfortable and will divert her eyes away to another place. Yuri really can't lie about her expression.
 

KimChaeWon
Quit that thinking. She likes you. Every one of us knows that so well. 

 

She knows doing this will just make the wound bleeds more and she gonna regret it later but how can she deny that true fact? How can she pretend to be blind to that obvious fact? 

 

 

It starts to bleed from now on..

 

 

DuckieeYena
You think so? Okay then. I should do my best for the plan!
Let's make it work!
You will support me no matter what, Chaewon?





 

It's bleeding so bad.






 

KimChaeWon
Yes. I will.






 

Really bad...




 

DuckieeYena
You are the best, Chaewon!







 

But I should keep pretending it's okay. 








 

So I won't make it worse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, I can see your smile longer. Yes, as long as I can see them, I should be fine.






 

 

KimChaeWon
But it doesn't mean I will forget that you lied to me today. 

DuckieeYena
Oh ! Listen! About that, I'm really sorry I just made it up on the spot for the sake of saving you from those bullies. 

KimChaeWon
Ahh.. I was having so much fun walking up and down the stairs for nothing. Just letting you know, I'm just a step away from writing your name on my death note. 

DuckieeYena
Scary...

KimChaeWon
Thanks, unnie. I appreciate your help. Sincerely. Not sarcasm. 

DuckieeYena
Anything for you, Chae. You are my precious friend. I would do anything for you.

KimChaeWon
Quit those corny words. 

 

 

Friend.

 

 

 

Never thought that one word would give someone a deep wound.

 

 

 

That never stops bleeding.