Special Chapter: Tease

Our Wish

Don't forget, Chae. I need to submit all of them after this class."

"I'm on my way, sweetie."

Sakura can hear the huffing sounds coming through the call.

"Watch your steps." She reminds knowing the girl is rushing. At the same time, her eyes cautiously eyeing her seongsaenim in front. It's good that her place is farthest behind, difficult for seongsaenim to notice her doing unless someone mentions it. However, Sakura still keeps her voice as low as possible to lower the risk of getting caught.

"Aww, are you worried about me?" Chaeyeon teases. She obeys her girlfriend, carefully stepping down the stairs until she reaches the first floor, where the student council room is located.

"If the room is locked, search for the key behind the potted plant there. Make sure no one is there when you do that." The older spoke in a whispering voice, ignoring the exact question.

Chaeyeon feels amused when the girl easily dodges the question. She already imagines a flustered face hiding behind that firm tone. That's Sakura she knew, a lover who likes to play the push-and-pull game. But that's what makes her attractive and more fun to tease.

"Will you come here later?"  asked Chaeyeon with a bit clingy voice.

Frankly, Sakura lowkey liked this side of Chaeyeon and she never told the younger about it because if she tells, that girl won't miss any chance to . It's interesting to see a well-known mature and organized girl like Chaeyeon got this kind of personality too and Sakura just wants her girlfriend to keep this side of her from anyone else.

"Yes. I will be there in 15 minutes. I need to go now, the teacher is coming this way."

Chaeyeon wants to speak a few more words but the other side already hanging up the call. She then slips back her phone into the pocket and continues her journey. When she arrives at the destination, the first thing she does is locating the key as mentioned by Sakura and it's really there, hiding safely under the not-so-heavy potted plant. Chaeyeon assumes no one would be inside because the current class is still ongoing yet she's the lucky one to escape early using the Sports Days form as her excuse. No more time-wasting, she inserts the key to the knob, and her brows knitted together when she realizes the door is not locked as she thought.

Is someone inside?

Her heart tells her to peek inside silently but her mind cut it off by asking her to knock first so she follows her mind because why not. Manners must come first.

A few knocks were given and she waits for a response.

"Come in."

The voice sounded familiar.

Chaeyeon opens the door slowly, with her eyes wandering around finding the owner of the voice. The fine lady is busy organizing the papers at the corner of the meeting table situated at the center of the big room, not bothered by Chaeyeon's presence. Chaeyeon steals some time to linger her eyes around the room as it's her first time in there. It's almost the same size as the teacher's office but more spacious here. There is a small lounge at the corner of the room with its luxury coffee machine comes to her sight. It appears like a nerdy room but for elite group.

"Sorry for disturbing you, seongsaenim." She greets the teacher at the end.

Irene turns around when the unfamiliar voice came across her eardrum.

"Oh! I thought you are one of the members. You want to submit the form?" Irene puts down the pile of papers and diverts her attention towards the interesting student instead.

"Yes, seongsaenim. Sorry for taking much time. It's quite hard to persuade the others to join." Chaeyeon rubs her nape as she explains. After that, she gives out the form and Irene observes it for a while before showing her a small nod. It turns into an awkward silence for a moment.

"This is good, you guys participate in almost every event. Well done!" Irene pats Chaeyeon's shoulder. She turns around back to the table and compiles the form with the others. Chaeyeon just standing there while thinking about whether she should leave or wait but then...

"How is it going?" A question breaks the silence.

"Yes?" Chaeyeon can't digest it well.

"You and Sakura, your girlfriend. Is everything okay between you guys?" Irene straightforwardly asks that cause the student lose words.

"Err.."

That urges Irene's inner to tease more. She casually wanders around the room but her eyes are fixed on Chaeyeon, just like a detective negotiating a suspect.

"So, who confessed first?" 

Chaeyeon strives to maintain her calm face even though getting bombed by questions like that really tortures her inside. Especially from the person that related to her relationship with Sakura. She regrets for not quitting the place earlier.

Irene chuckles at the reaction. She's having so much fun at the moment watching the girl trying hard to be polite in her expression when in fact, she's suffocating inside.

"Well, you should've thanked me for that actually." Irene leans closer to whisper the next words, "I was the one who asked her to do that." She still want to proceed her teasing.

Chaeyeon flinched when she felt sudden warmth blowing her ear.

"Oh, t-thanks, seongsaenim." She doesn't know what to say next.

Irene bursts into a laugh.

She thanks me. I thought she would just laugh it off or what?

"Calm down, kid. Your face looked so red right now."

Chaeyeon looks around for a mirror to check her face but none is to be found there so she hides it by looking down to the floor immediately.

Irene gazes at her student with her amused face.

"I bet Sakura confessed first." She try to guess next and Chaeyeon confirms it with a small nod.

"That girl is not good at keeping her feelings for too long. I'm glad you guys settled down in a good way." She continued.

"Yes, I'm so grateful for it." Chaeyeon speaks in a low calm voice with that soft expression of her.

Irene can tell the girl is falling so hard in love from the way she smiled at the name of her beloved one. It's the same expression Irene would show when someone mentioned her other half. Anyway, this girl still needs to be warned.

"You already made her cry once and I warn you, that should be the last." She pokes Chaeyeon's forehead, snapping out the girl from her daze.

"I made her cry?" Chaeyeon was confused but then she recollected back the memory of Yuri informing about Sakura that morning before the dodgeball tournament.

Irene realizes it's almost time for her next class and she should wrap the conversation as soon as possible even though she really wants to spend more time teasing this girl that successfully stole her secret admirer.

"Bear it in your mind. Take good care of her if you don't want to get punished by me." Irene pats Chaeyeon's shoulder before rushing to the door and almost collapse into Sakura who happen to enter the room at that time.

"Sorry, seongsaenim." Sakura quickly bows when she recognized and her eyes dart over Irene's shoulder towards her lover when she straightens up back her body. She wonders what's going on before she arrived there because Chaeyeon's tight expression really concerns her right now.

"It's okay. I need to go for my next lesson. Oh! I will take these forms with me. Please ensure the other two classes submit their forms to me before the school end." Irene firmly addressed and Sakura receives it well with a fast nod.

Chaeyeon quietly watches the two of them from afar and she thought she already escape the scary moment but a sudden death glare she received from Irene seongsaenim before leaving the room sends a chill to her bone that she gasps for a second.

Sakura closes the door and walks with her frowned face towards the dumbfounded girl in front of her.

"Are you okay? Did you get scolded by Irene seongsaenim because you enter this prohibited place?" Her soft slim fingers make their ways to cup Chaeyeon's right cheek softly as she sends her concerned gaze to her lover.

Chaeyeon responds by holding the fingers and caressing them on her cheek slowly. 

"Did you learn your scary side from her?" Chaeyeon asked with no intention of breaking off the eye contact that she has been longing for.

Sakura tilts her head in confusion.

"So you really get scolded by her?"

Chaeyeon shrugs.

"Kinda." 

She just lets the question off.

Instead, a quick kiss was placed on Sakura's right cheek, causing the older to jolt in shock. fell open and when reality takes her back, she shoves the younger away and covers up her obvious reddened face.

"What do you think you are doing?" Sakura scolds but Chaeyeon is not affected by it even a bit. 

Instead of feeling terror, Chaeyeon casually smiles and flashed her peace sign at her lover.

"I love you so much." 

She then flashes out her addictive laugh that surely melts anyone especially Sakura.

"Me too."