Chapter 2: Beginning

Our Wish

Song recommended: 21st Century Girls - BTS

Because the lyrics describe this chapter lol 🤣

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                  **AceTeam**

WoffWoffYujin
Bored bored bored. Math is boring!

FeathersLikeChae
Focus Yujin! How can you play phone during class?!

WoffWoffYujin
Look who's talking 🙄😏

Hyewonieeeee
Sup!

WoffWoffYujin
Hyewon unnie! I wanna borrow your sport shoe later!

FeathersLikeChae
You didn't bring yours, puppy?! Btw, where's the duck?

Hyewonieeeee
@WoffWoffYujin No. If you take them, what will I wear then for the training? Slipper?

Hyewonieeeee
@FeathersLikeChae She seems sleeping. Homeroom teacher is not here yet. Maybe because of the new student.

WoffWoffYujin
Since when you join the training? 😑  We all know you are such coach potato.

FeathersLikeChae
She already got 2 warning cards. 🤣🤣

WoffWoffYujin
RIP 🤪🤪

Hyewonieeeee
STFU 😑😑

Buzzing sounds from her phone made Yena feel irritated. She snorted while taking out her phone from her pocket. Before unlocking, she massage her head.  Sudden wake up really make her head dizzy. She rolled her eyes upon reading the notifications.

DuckieeYena
Can't you guys give me a break? 🙄🙄 I need to regain my energy for this evening goddamit..

Hyewonieeeee
Wrong place wrong person to ask 🌚

WoffWoffYujin
RT

FeathersLikeChae
Can't help but RT
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA

Hyewonieeeee
Bruh.. I don't know but I can hear her laugh from our class.

DuckieeYena
Woah.. Hyewon will join the training? Miracle. I bet it's not about the warning card only tho 😏

Hyewonieeeee
What?

WoffWoffYujin
Tea 👀

Yena smirked to herself. Her fingers move again on keypads.

DuckieeYena
Thank me later.

Yena put her phone away. She lets out light sigh before resting back her head on the desk. Buzzing sounds coming after that are completely ignored.

WoffWoffYujin
What's that mean?

FeathersLikeChae
She left the chat? ... just like that?!

WoffWoffYujin
@Hyewonieeeee spill

Hyewonieeeee
As if i know 😒 

FeathersLikeChae
The heck with these 99 kids...

Hyewonieeeee
You are 00's tho 🙄 who's kids again

WoffWoffYujin
Ah I can't brain these unnies

                                                                              ******************

"What is it again..." Yena lazily turned her head to the right. She push away paper ball that hit her hear just now from the desk. Her eyes now are on Hyewon who walking towards her desk with dissatisfied face.

" What. the. heck?" Hyewon throw the crumpled paper again hitting yena's shoulder this time.

"What?" Yena answers in sleepy voice. Plus lazy. 

"The chat. What's it suppose to mean?" Hyewon seems serious.

"Ah.." Yena scratch her back head for a while. "Because I'm treating you guys later. Only those coming to training will be treated tho. So, thank me later." Yena raised her eyebrows at Hyewon.

Well.. I'm pro at this.

Hyewon give a sharp stare to Yena at the moment. Try to read the duck's brain.

Does she even got brain?

Yena raises her eyebrow again when she reply the stare.

"What? Don't want? Then I will tell them you won't join us later." Yena grab her phone from the desk  just to get snatched quickly by Hyewon.

"Stupid dumb duck. I want chocolate cake no matter what." She put back the phone on the desk before walking back to her seat. Yena smirked again. And realised something too when she's looking down. 

"Yah! Take back your trash, food monster!" Yena yell. 

Hyewon stick her tongue out before continuing scrolling on her phone, ignoring the girl.

Yena bited her lower lips angrily. She quickly pick up the paper ball and throw back to Hyewon's direction but missed the target. More worse, the paper ball almost hit Irene seongsaenim who just walk into the class. Her eyes widened. 

Oh shoot! Not again!

                                             ****************

                                                                                                                                    **AceTeam**

Hyewonieeeee
A moment of silence for our fallen bro Yena. RIP 😌

WoffWoffYujin
Whut?

FeathersLikeChae
What happen? Suddenly disappeared and now what?

Hyewonieeeee
(showing the pic of Yena getting scolded by Irene seongsanim)

FeathersLikeChae
RIP

WoffWoffYujin
That's twice for today. What an unlucky duck. 

Hyewonieeeee
She's back

DuckieeYena
you, Food monster!

FeathersLikeChae
Words Yena....

DuckieeYena
I don't care. you Hyewon! You start it first!

Hyewonieeeee
But you miss your target. not me. Must be karma 😏😏😌😌

DuckieeYena
You trash! Double for you!

WoffWoffYujin
you! 

DuckieeYena
Words Puppy! 

WoffWoffYujin
You taught me.

FeathersLikeChae
STFU All of you will run 5 more rounds later.

Hyewonieeeee
Yah!! I didn't curse !! !

DuckieeYena
The hell?!!

WoffWoffYujin
Why me?!!!!

FeathersLikeChae
Another curse words i will add another 5 rounds.

                                                                   ****************

"You can call me Chaewon. Nice to meet you guys." The short hair girl smile shyly.  Some students already whispering to each other. 

'Seongsaenim said she's younger than us. Wow! she must be very intelligent to skip her initial grade'

'Not to mention, she's pretty too! Ahh! She must be popular in her previous school.'

"Alright ! Alright ! Cut it out for now." Irene  knock the table to get their attention back to her. The class is quiet now. She continues.

"Please be nice to her despite of your ages. She might need a lot of help from you guys to catch up with our syllabus  and the school environment.." Irene paused while her eyes scanned the seats. "Good.. we got two empty place. You can choose your place, Chaewon." Irene gestures  her hand to Chaewon to take her seat. 

Chaewon turn her face  to the students. While looking around, her eyes suddenly locked on the familiar girl who was sitting at the left side of the class. Near to the class door. Without hesitation, she walks towards the girl who is looking down to her desk, probably playing with her phone. 

Yena lift her head up when hearing footsteps coming towards her direction. She miss the chance to look at the new student as the girl already passes her seat.

But she smells nice...

Yena is surprise to hear someone is adjusting the chair behind her but she doesn't dare to look back. 

Did she just choose the seat behind me?

When Yena wander her eyes to her surrounding, she realised most of the eyes are on her right now. or maybe on the new girl. or maybe both of them.

'What?' Yena mouthed while lifting her eyebrows. The students look away and start whispering to each other.

'She choose the wrong seat. She should sit behind me.'

'Ahh.. her days will start to be chaos sitting behind that loud duck.'

'I want to sit behind Yena too. She's so cool..'

Irene knock the table for the second time. The students are now looking at her quietly. She sigh. Well, she did not expect the new student will choose that seat too. Suddenly, an idea pop out in Irene's mind.

"Yena!" 

Yena startled. She stands up quickly in response.

What now.. I can already sense the danger

"Yes, seongsaenim!" Yena's eyes are already shaking.

"For your punishment just now, I want you to be Chaewon's guide. Don't forget to bring her tour around the school . Just meet me in office if you have any problem or questions. She's under your responsibility now." 

"But seongsaenim-"

"You don't want to do it?"

Yena knows it is a warning for her. But she still has that eager to defense herself.

"Yes. Ah I mean no! Of course I want to be her guide. It's my honor but I think as a class representative, Gaeun is more suitable than me. Right, Gaeun?"

Yena try to send help signal through her eyes towards Gaeun. Gaeun manage to capture it right away. She quickly raise her right hand and stand up.

"Yes seongsanim. I agree with Yena. And we all know she is busy with her training too. Must be difficult for her. I can replace her seongsaenim." Gaeun try to persuade their teacher with her soft voice. She winks at Yena, as a signal 'I got your back.'

Too bad, Irene didn't fall for it. 

"Thank you for your kindness, Gaeun."  Irene give a soft smile  to Gaeun before looking back at Yena. "But, punishment is still a punishment. No matter what, I want you to guide her until she adapts herself to this school. Don't try to run or... " Irene smirks and that expression already send goosebumps to Yena.  ".. be ready for the worse." 

"Yes, seongsaenim.." Yena answered with weak voice. She give in. Of course, it's possible to win over their teachers, especially Irene seongsaenim. She sit and lean to her chair while letting a big sigh. 

Their lesson has started but Yena can't focus at all. Her mind is full of the things happened just now. Getting caught at hallway. Getting scolded in front of the class for her fool mistake and now got punished with something that really burdens her. What a 'good' day for her . Ahh.. Don't forget that 5 rounds run this evening. Yeah.. Really a 'good' day for her.

How can I guide that new girl. What's her name again? Ahh.. I forgot already. She seems unfriendly. That's my first expression for her. I didn't look at her properly just now. Should I steal a glance? Seems like a good chance right now.

As the teacher was busy writing something on the whiteboard, Yena turns her face slowly to the seat behind her.

Chaewon's body straighten up when she saw the girl in front of her turn her face. 

Why she's looking this way suddenly.. Is she mad because of what teacher asked her to do just now? She's not smiling right now.

Chaewon doesn't know what to react right now but she can't help herself to stare at this girl. There's something in her that make Chaewon can't stop looking at her. When she's back to reality, Chaewon gain her strength to speak (more like whispering).

"Yes?" Her soft voice snapped Yena back to reality. Yena didn't realise she has been staring the girl. 

"Ah sorry.. Just checking up on you. Can you see the whiteboard? Am i blocking you view?" Yena felt dumbfounded for a moment with those stupid question. Or maybe it's quite relevant to ask? Don't ya think?

"It's okay." Chaewon replies shortly.

Yena scratch her cheek. "G- Glad to hear then." She quickly turn her head back to the front.

She has a small voice. Cute. But she seems a quiet person.

Suddenly her phone vibrates. Yena make sure the teacher didn't notice her doing. She hide her phone by covering it with her textbook.

*****************

                                                                                                                         **AceTeam**

Hyewonieeeee
Nice move Yena 😏

WoffWoffYujin
Is it about the new student? Yena unnie make a move on her?

DuckieeYena
lol cut it off. I'm just doing my 'punishment'.

Hyewonieeeee
Isn't she your type?

DuckieeYena
How the hell you would know she is my type? 😒😒

Hyewonieeeee
Instinct

DuckieeYena
Wanna bet on your nonsense instinct?

Hyewonieeeee
Then why are you staring at her?

DuckieeYena
I'm not! Im just asking if she can see the whiteboard. 

WoffWoffYujin
I bet Yena unnie's Nintendo switch for it. 

DuckieeYena
You want to die dumb dog? I would die for it.

WoffWoffYujin
Then don't make her your type if you love your switch. 

DuckieeYena
Then should I make that Wonyoung my type? 😏

WoffWoffYujin
ASDFHDHDJFKSKSL
UNNIEEEEEEE!!!!

(Yena has deleted 'wonyoung part' message)

Hyewonieeeee
I saw it 👀

FeathersLikeChae
Saw it too 👀

DuckieeYena
Whopsiee 🙊 

WoffWoffYujin
Can I curse ?

FeathersLikeChae
Curse inside your mind. Unless you want to add 5 more rounds.

WoffWoffYujin
Argh! I hate you, Yena unnie!

DuckieeYena
You gonna hate the person who gonna treat you later? Sure! 

WoffWoffYujin
(Delete the previous message)

Saranghae unnie!!

DuckieeYena
Woah! What a two-faced 

WoffWoffYujin
You mean pretty and cute?

Hyewonieeeee
More like pretty ugly

WoffWoffYujin
Hyewon unnie!!!

FeathersLikeChae
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

***********

[The bell ringing]

The students are cheering and in a second, the class is already in chaos. As the school ends, the corridor are full of students already. As their class are only 5 feets away from the stairs, the noise coming from outside combined with the chaos inside really can bring headache. 

Yena stand up from her seat and stretch her hands up. After surviving for that 2 hours of class, her body aches everywhere. She tilt her head to the right and then left producing cracking sounds.

Ahh ~ that feels so good~! Study is exhausting! I rather be in field than in class doing nothing but listening to lectures. But my grades are- (She facepalming) I need to work hard or mom and dad will cut my allowances and take my Nintendo away. I've to secure top 100 to avoid the worse happening.

She hold again her hands up and stretch them to the back and accidentally hit someone's back.

"Ah! Sorry-" Yena turn around to see the victim.

"Hey! Watch your hands!" the student glares at her for a while and turn back his attention to the new girl. The seat behind Yena is being crowded by students until the new student is off from her view. Not just that, some students from outside also join the crowd when they heard about the new student.

"It's difficult being pretty and cute." Yena utters as she start gathering all her things and putting them inside her backpack.

Bam! 

"Who's pretty and cute?" Yujin appears out of nowhere. 

"How can you get here so fast?!" Yena startled for a second. Luckily she has strong heart or she will be dead because of this giant puppy. But how the hell this giant puppy got here from that middle department so fast. Even Yujin was already get used of coming to this building, but still, within 5 minutes after the the bell ring, it's possible!

"Woah! It's so chaos there!" Yujin can't hear the question. Her attention is distracted by the crowd in front of her. "Ahh! Too much people. I can't see her at all!" Yujin convey her frustration. She try to find space to steal glance at the new student but failed.

'Hey! Don't push! That's my place!'

'Get away! I want to see her too!' 

"Woah! Is she that pretty that make they rage like that?" Yujin comments with surprise face. 

Yena shrugged. "I think so."

"What's her name?" Yujin asked.

"I don't remember." Yena scratch her neck. "It's c- ahh I forgot."

"How can u forgot? she even sit behind you bro." Yujin complained.

"Let's leave now before they give us headache."  Yena already get up from her seat and ready to go. 

It's not that I try to run for the duty. Well, it's not a good time to bring that new girl tour the whole school. They need to head to the training on time. Moreover, she's gaining attentions from the crowds. I'm not gonna get myself into that stuffy situation. Am I sound like trying to running away now? Ahh.. it.

"Okay!" Yujin called Hyewon who actually already approaching them.

"When did you arrive here? We can meet up at the field tho?" Hyewon question while walking by Yujin's side to the door. 

"My math teacher released us early as she has emergency call just now. So I run to here to see the new girl that you guys are talking about. But look! Her place is already crowded with those students." Yujin pointed to the crowd and Hyewon's eyes follows. 

"She seems uncomfortable with the attention." Hyewon utters.

Yena who is walking behind them take a glace towards the crowd while passing their class when she heard Hyewon said that. From her angle, she could see the new girl through the open space between the students and witness an unpleasant incident.

[Chaewon's POV]

The lesson is quite easy to understand. Thanks to my tuition class. Luckily I've learnt the topics two days ago. I could finish the homework early tonight and then what? Of course movie time!!!

Chaewon smile to herself while packing up her things. She glance to the window on the other side of the class. 

The weather is good. Ah~ the other empty seat is beside the window. I should've pick that place so I can enjoy sunshine and the views. Why did I choose this seat. Pabo~ Chaewon ah!

She take a look at the person in front of her. The girl is busy stretching herself. 

You are the reason why I choose this seat without any further thinking. I hope I don't regret it. Will she give me tour around the school after this?  The class representative said she has training after this. She is probably an athlete. Ah! I think she is definitely an athlete as she run at the hallway during recess just now. Should I ask her about the tour? Should I? Ahhh Just ask her Chaewon ah. This is how you should do to make friends. Wait.. Her name is Yena right? Yeah right. You can do this Chaewon.

Chaewon take a deep breath before moving her lips.

"Ex-"

"Hey! Can I get your number?" A voice approaching her. It's a male voice.

What?

"Me too. I Want it too. Are you really younger than us? "  Another male voice.

"Woah~ You are even prettier  after taking a look closer. You must be a trainee or a model." Now it's a female voice. Within a second, her place already crowded by other students. A lot questions were thrown towards her. 

Chaewon starts to feel dizzy. She look up and see Yena is standing up right now. 

Help me , please !

Chaewon want to speak out but she feel like her voice disappeared suddenly. Her lips are tighten. 

No! No! Please ! Don't go ! I'm devastated!

Her mind shouted for help as the girl keep disappearing from her view because of the students keep coming to her place. Chaewon suddenly felt want to throw up from the dizziness.

In the meantime, someone tapped her shoulder and she turn her face to the person.

"Why aren't you answering our questions? Are you muted? Or deaf?" The person give her pissed off expression. 

"I-"

"She think she's popular already. She might really think she's pretty" The other girl interfered with sarcastic voice. Chaewon can't even lift her head right now to meet those scary stares.

Get me out of here! Help me ! Somebody Help me!

"Hey! Try to call me oppa. You can be my younger sister. Or my girlfriend!" Said the other boy while laughing with his friends.

"Smooth dude Smooth move~" 

"Come on, girl! give us your number!" The other boy tapped her shoulder. Now, it getting ruder. The situation is getting intense. Everyone keep getting closer to her and Chaewon feel like she can't even breath right now. Her body shivers in fear. 

"Yah! You are making me crazy right now. Answer us !" A girl push her shoulder lightly from behind. That action make Chaewon teary. Her tear will fall any second from now.  She didn't expect the situation will become worse like this.

"Aren't you guys crossing the limit?" A loud husky voice is coming from the door. Everyone is looking directly to the owner of the voice. A girl stepping into the crowds while clenching her fists. 

"She's not even answering any of us. She's the one being rude, you know!" The girl who pushed Chaewon just now speak. Chaewon still looking down to the table.

"How can she answers the questions if you guys didn't give a chance to her? And you guys are making her felt suffocating. Come on! Give her some space! Let her breath!" Yena keep walking towards the new girl's place while swinging her bag to make everyone stepping backs from her. 

"Unnie.. What are you doing.." Yujin's voice calling her from behind but it can't stop Yena's doing right now. She didn't expect Yena will step into the intense crowds. She wouldn't do like how Yena did right now. Everyone seems scary to her. 

"Hey! Are you trying to hurt us with your swinging bag? Rude!" Yena's action made the students there pissed off. However, Yena still looked calm. 

"Now tell me, who is rude right now? Touching, pushing and attacking her with your questions without her permission?" Yena speaks and send them her sarcastic smile after that. Everyone is looking to each other right now. They start to blame each other.

While the students are being chaotic, Yena turn her face to Chaweon. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Chaewon look up to Yena and see her smile. She can't control her tears right now. They already falls on her cheeks right now. 

"Don't cry. Everything's gonna be okay. Hold my hands now." Yena whispered. She pick up Chaewon's bag and hang it onto her shoulder before offering her hand. Their hands are intertwined right now. Chaewon's cold hands are getting warmer through the skinship. She don't even know why she didn't hesitate to let Yena hold her hand. However, it does give her a chill inside.

"Who are you to even said that to us? You are a troublemaker. Always get scolded by teachers. Worse than us." The male student yell at her. He's not satisfied with Yena's words just now. 

Yena hissed while pulling Chaewon to stand up from her seat and Chaewon just follow her without thinking much. 

"You can run?" Yena questioned in a voice of whispering. Her eyes are scanning her surroundings right now.

"What?" Chaewon get confused by the sudden question. 

What's she planning to do.

"Follow me."

"Yah! Where you want to go troublemaker? acting hero now?" The same annoying voice makes Yena's blood boils.

Yena approach the said boy while glaring at him. "At least.. I won't treat girls like how you did just now. Motherer!" Yena shoved the boy until he stumble to the back. Everyone are shocked by the situation. 

"Run!" Yena shouted and start sprinting at all her might out from the class. She didn't let the hand go.  Chaewon hesitated at first because of the sudden action by Yena but her hand getting pulled so hard that she ended up running with the girl.

"What the ! That !!" The boy quickly brings himself up and starts to chase them.
"Get off!!" He push everyone that blocked his way. His angry is at its peak.
His friends who are shocked at first now are chasing them too.

"Is that really Yena unnie that we know?"  Yujin get stoned at her standing place while watching her unnie getting chased by the boys. They made a scene now. Just like an romantic kdrama.

Hyewon nodded at her words while watching them.
"She's a troublemaker indeed. But I didn't expect she will get this far. We should be surprised."

"Should we chase them too?" Yujin turn her face to Hyewon. They are looking each other now, trying to make a decision about it.

"Let's chase them. We should make sure they are not in trouble and get escaped from those brats. Otherwise, we will get in trouble with Captain." Hyewon let a big sigh before start chasing the girls who are already 100M far from them. (I count xD). Yujin followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her feet are tapping the floor. The pace keep getting faster as the time goes by. Wonyoung already letting big sigh twice within that 10 minutes. In the time being, she was ignoring all the stares around her. She didn't give a damn about them. 

"Why is she so late?" she mumbles to herself. She keep looking at her watch while leaning to the wall near the stairs. 

Minju unnie said she will be here at 12.15 pm and now it's already 12.30 pm and she's still not here. 

Minju, Sakura and Wonyoung are in the fashion and modeling club. At first, Wonyoung was not interested in joining any club there. She think she is not ready yet to commit in any after-school activities as she is still a minor student. Most clubs are occupied by third year of middle and upper high students. Minor students like her might just be their followers and Wonyoung don't like being directed around. She want to be free and do what she likes. And of course, fashion is her favourite. She get to know Sakura and Minju when she was wandering around alone at the school gallery and found herself admiring the modelling pictorial of Sakura and Minju. They greeted her friendly while she's immersed in the photos and introduced her to the club. They become closer ever since she joined the club and the students called them the 'unbeatable school beauties'. They received a lot of attention and getting recognized by some fashion company. However, all of them rejected all the modelling offers as they don't want to neglect their studies and student life. 

Sakura unnie must be already waiting for us at the club room. Should I call Minju unnie? 

When she's about to dial Minju unnie's number, she heard loud sounds coming from the stairs. 

"Fast! Keep going!" The voice seems like in hurry. 

Wonyoung focus her eyes to the direction of the voice.  Some students' voices can be heard swearing and yelling from the same direction. They seems letting out the angers towards the two people, look like girls from Wonyoung's view who are running down the stairs towards her standing place.

"Please give us way! Pave the way!" said the front girl louder.

Wonyoung's eyes widen when she saw a familiar blonde hair girl running down the stairs approaching her direction. 

Why is Yena unnie running? Ahh~ it's a normal scene to be seen from her. But this one seems different. She looks serious and was really in hurry. Eh? Whose hand is she holding? 

Yena's fast body reflex manage to avoid herself and Chaewon from crashing into Wonyoung. She let out relief sigh. 

"Ops! Sorry! Oh! School beauty! Mianhae!" Yena wave to Wonyoung who is still in awe before continuing her run with Chaewon. Chaewon had time to bow to Wonyoung before disappear within seconds as being dragged by Yena. 

Who's that girl? I've never seen her before. She looks like Yena unnie. At the same time, she's like that other friend of Yena's unnie. That junior of her. Who's she again? I barely remember her name.

Wonyoung is thinking really hard in the moment she's being pushed away from her side. 

"Get off from my way!!" Rough voice hit through her eardrum. Wonyoung can't even balance her body after being pushed strongly by the big strong body, who she didn't even get to recognise as the person already running past her and disappear. The scene happen so quickly as Wonyoung closes her eyes and her body is ready to hit the hard floor tile at any second from now and she thought she already feel the pain from the hard surface but she feel like she's falling onto something soft but stiff. Seems like human's body. Wonyoung open her eyes with confused feeling. She gasped when her eyes capture her favourite face was in front of her right now. Only 2 inches from her face. 

"Gotcha !" Yujin speaks while looking at the girl. Her hand firmly hug the girl's waist to prevent her hit the hard floor. "I-" Her eyes went bigger to see the girl who is so close to her face right now. 

Am I dreaming right now?

Yujin can't believe what she sees right now. She just jumped from the stairs in fast response to catch a random girl as she sees her was losing her balance after getting pushed by these brats. She lost her balance too and ended up falling to the floor with this girl on her.  She didn't even realize this is girl is her favorite girl until this moment.

"I'm sorry." Wonyoung utters with blushed face. They are still staring at each other without moving an inch. 

Hyewon quickly giving a fake cough as they both still immersed in the staring competition. Both of them snapped back to reality as they realized everyone is looking at them with so much interest.

"Err.. Your hands.." Wonyoung speaks softly, almost like whispering.

"Ah! Sorry!" Yujin quickly gets back to her sense and remove her hands from the waist. She helps the tall girl standing up.
"You are not injured anywhere right?" Yujin asked with concern.

Wonyoung denies with a smile. "Thank you for helping me."  She can't even look the girl in the eye even though she really wants to. She is fidgeting at her place.

"Yeah! Thank you too! Ah I- I mean yeah! You are welcome." Yujin give a shy smile while scratching her back head. 

What a pretty smile she have. Thank you for that, Wonyoung-ah..

"Yujin ah.. Let's go. We will lose them soon" Hyewon calls from behind. 

"Ah right! I forgot about it! I should go now. Bye!" Yujin bow and catching up with Hyewon who already on her way to find Yena and the new student. 

How I wish the moment can last longer.

Wonyoung can feel that her face is burning right now. She covers her face and rushes herself to a nearby washroom.  The girl stands in front of the sink looking at herself in the mirror. 

Argh! I've made myself look obvious! Why would you turn red like this dear face? She must be suspicious of me right now. Argh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them lost in exhaustion as they went into the changing room. Yena quickly locks the door when she heard running steps and the brats' voice from outside. She take a peek at the small window from the room to check if the brats are already gone or not.

"I think they are gone now." Yena sits down and lean her back to the door. She catches up her breath while wiping her sweats on her face and neck. 

Chaewon just nod. She is also breathless. That is the first time she run that hard after her kindergarten sports day a long time ago.  

"How's the tour? Any question you want to ask?" Yena breaks the silence.

"Sorry?" Chaewon glances at Yena with confuse face.

"We were on tour around this school just now. We passed the classroom, teacher room, cafeteria, washroom. What else? Oh! I forgot to show you the music room and art room. We also have a swimming pool and indoor gym. That sounds cool, right? Considering our fee was so expensive, It's satisfying to see these cool places in our school. By the way, the indoor gym and swimming pool are near to this room. Only about 50 meters from here if you take the left path from this door." Yena gestures her hand at the door behind her while grinning to Chaewon.

"You mean, I'm getting school tour while running just now?" Chaewon try to get confirmation about the explanation from Yena. Her eyes blinked twice.

Are you kidding me, girl? Do you think I ever had time to recognize those places while getting chased just like in Train To Busan?

Yena nods confidently. "Yeah! Isn't it a good idea? It saved our time, saved you from those brats, and kind of adventurous with the run. Woah! I'm so genius. You are welcome, girl. It's my pleasure."  Yena shows proud face. She stands up and approach Chaewon who is still standing by the window. 

Chaewon can't believe the girl in front of her right now. 

Okay, she's not kidding. This girl really means it.

"I'm kidding. But you still can take my joke seriously actually." Yena passed the mint-colored backpack to the owner. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"I'm okay. Thank you so much for your help, Yena unnie." Chaewon take her bag and remove some dirt on it.

"Oh. You know me? I thought we didn't introduce ourselves properly yet?" Yena was surprised.

"Everyone was saying your name time to time. Even when I step out from the teacher's room with Irene seongsaenim, I see you and heard your name first. And when I reach the class, I heard you name getting called again. And even your friend-"

"Okay that's enough." Yena covers Chaewon's mouth and release it within seconds.
"Let me clear things up. I'm not what you heard from them. I'm just being myself. I like running, being loud because most of my friends are loud too and I don't know why I always getting caught by Irene seongsaenim. Did she put a magnet or tracker on my body that I always being her target? She's so scary. You can't be deceived by her beauty." Yena talks with serious face and pouts at the end that makes chaewon burst in small laugh suddenly.

"You really look like a duck!" Chaewon can't stop laughing while pointing at Yena.

"Yah! Yah! I know I'm like a duck. But I'm cuter. That's the fact." Yena scratch her left cheek while looking at the new girl. 

She look much more prettier when she laugh and smile. No wonder they make a fuss over her in the class. 

"By the way, I forgot your name actually. I didn't pay much attention when you introduced yourself in class. What's your name?" Yena continued.

"Kim Chaewon." Chaewon answered.

"Ah.. I will remember that from now on." 

Suddenly, both of them heard knocking sounds on the door.

Yena walk faster to the door to unlock it but Chaewon stops her quickly.

"What if it's the boys again?" Chaewon shows her worried face.

Yena chuckles. "Watch this." She knocks the door back and says "Password?"

"Ace Team! Now open the door!" A girly voice answered from outside.

Yena winked at Chaewon while unlocking the door. "Don't worry. They are my friends. My LOUD friends." 

As the door get opened, Yujin and Hyewon rushed inside while panting. Yena take a look outside before closing the door and lock it back. She rests her both hands on her waist while watching both of best friends still try to catch their breath back. 

"You just make me waste my energy for the training you dummy!" Hyewon throws mineral water that she has been holding since the class to Yena and Yena caught it right away with her right hand.

"I didn't ask you guys to run." She laughs while loosen up the bottle cap and hand it back to Hyewon. Hyewon gulp the water like she never get to drink before.

"I hate you unnie! My stomach hurt now for too much run." Yujin press her part of stomach that ache as she breathe. 

"Say Yujin.. It's not because of the run. It's because of butterflies in your stomach." Said Hyewon with teasing tone.

"Woah! Something is fishy~ spill the tea! Is it about Wonyoung? I run into her at the first floor just now. You met her too right?" Yena try to guess.  

"Not just 'met'. They almost kiss each other you know! Yujin catch that girl after getting pushed by Jaemin and she falls on top of Yujin." Hyewon recalls back the event. She made a teasing expression towards Yujin who already in red.

"Woah~! What a jackpot! Yah! You should thank me for it." Yena hugs Yujin's neck from the side and ruffles her hair. 

"Cut it off unnie! It's just an accident." Ahn Yujin tries to cover her shyness. Her heart flustered by the thinking of that unexpected accident.

"Eiii~ I know you are happy inside." Yena still didn't let off her neck hug.  "Say it~ Say you are thankful to me~" Yena tease.

Yujin giggles. "Alright ~! Thanks, unnie! I'm so happy that I can run 10 rounds at the field later." She push her unnie away and tidy up her hair.

"Noted! Will inform the captain right away~" Hyewon unlocks her phone and about to type in the chatroom but Yujin rushes to her and stop her intention. Hyewon and Yena burst in laugh to see Yujin in panic.

"Really can't slip words with you guys." Yujin pouts. 

I might be dead by those exhausting run. But, I might die in happiness after that incident.

Yujin found herself smiling like an idiot.

"Our puppy might fly to sky right now. Hold her! Hold her!" Yena ruffles Yujin's hair even though she had to tip-toe to reach it.

"Love really made someone look like an idiot" Hyewon commented.  Yena just smirks to her as response.

Yeah, you look like idiot too bro~

"Unnie~!" Yujin let out a big whine.

Chaewon let out a small laugh watching their interactions.

Her friends are really loud as she said. They looked so close together. Watching them really made me miss Hitomi and Nako. I should give a call to them  later at home. 

Out of Chaewon's realization, Her small laugh already catches the attention of those three crackheads. 

"Woah~! Another definition of beauty!"  Yujin cover in shock as she bet her eyes on Chaewon.  She walks closer. "Your eyes are so pretty, like a reindeer." 

Chaewon get surprised by the sudden approach and her cheeks turn red upon the compliment.

"T-  Thank you.." she utters shyly. 

"I'm Ahn Yujin. I'm the cutest friend that Yena unnie have." Her introduction got herself
smack at the shoulder by Hyewon.

"Sorry for her misbehave. This puppy didn't get trained properly by us. We will work harder to make her behave. I'm Hyewon. I'm Yena's pretty friend that love food so much. Nice to meet you." Hyewon shakes her hand with Chaewon.

"I'm starting to regret having such shameless friends like you guys." Yena rolls her eyes while opening her locker to get her training outfit.

Chaewon chuckles.

As if you didn't praise yourself previously girl..

"I'm Kim Chaewon. Nice to meet you unnies." she bows politely to them.

"Unnie? She's younger than us?! I mean you guys unnie?" Yujin exclaimed.

"She's a year younger than me and Yena." Hyewon explained. "This puppy is actually much younger than you, Chaewon. She's from the middle department but sometimes forgot her age. Please don't mind if she treats you like her same-age friends." She continues to speak while walking to her locker.

Chaewon mouthed 'O' as she listened. She glances at Yujin for a while.

I thought they are in the same age from my impression. She's tall and has an athlete figure. Doesn't look like a middle school student at all.

Yujin on the other hand pout her lips.
"That's how I show my affection towards my unnies. By the way, I'm still confused. How can you skip your initial grade, unnie?"

"Its because-"

"You ask too much, puppy." Yena interrupts while approaching them. She's already in her training entire, a white crop top matched with a white short that has red lines at both sides and their school badge at the right front side.

"But-"

"Get ready now Yujin. The training will start in 30 minutes. Here the shoe you asked for." Hyewon takes out a pair of white shoes that belong to her from the locker.

"Fine.." Yujin obeys and walk to her locker to grab her outfit and follow Hyewon to change in the shower room.

"Three of us are in school running team. You know that every student can choose their club for after-school activities right?" Yena ties her hair in a ponytail while waiting for Chaewon's answer.

"Yeah, Irene seongsaenim told me about it."

"What club are you joining?" 

Chaewon shrugged. "I don't think about it yet."

"You are good in running. You can catch up with my speed just now. Want to join us?" Yena raises her eyebrow to Chaewon and kneels down to wear her sports shoe.

Chaewon quickly reject the offer that make Yena amused. 

"You hate sports?" 

Chaewon shakes her head. "I like sports but running is not included in my interest." She always thinks running is the most exhausting sport in the world. It require a lot of movements and speed compared to other sports she knows.

"It's okay. You can walk around later to take a look of the other clubs. But ah... it will give you a difficult situation after what happened to us today. " Yena sigh heavily. Pity this new friend.

"You are right." Chaewon takes out her phones from her backpack. "I will pass them  for today and go home." Chaewon looks at the time on her lock screen. 

It's almost 1.30 pm. I should ask the driver to pick me up earlier. Now tell me how can I reach the school gate after the nightmare.

"Don't worry too much. We will send you to the school gate until you are safely fetched."  Yena suddenly speak out as if she can read Chaewon's mind that time.

Chaewon feels at ease after hearing those words from Yena. She is so thankful to them especially Yena for today that no words can describe how grateful she is to have Yena as her saver today. 

"At this point, somehow I feel like I'm dating you already." Yena blurted out.

"Sorry?"

"Kidding~"