Chapter 9: Break

Our Wish

Song recommended: A song written easily - ONEUS

Not only they have hotel-look-like room and a well-designed shared shower room, but this place also provides a huge auditorium that fits about 1000 students inside and it is an air-conditioned room. This makes everyone wonder if they are in camp or on vacation.

"..team with the highest points will receive the grand prize. It will be announced on the last day during the closing ceremony."

The auditorium becomes chaotic with cheers when they heard it. A competitive spirit sparks inside them to win the grand prize, but some found it unpleasant to hear.

"Isn't it kinda unfair? If it's about physical, we all know the sports clubs will dominate." Wonyoung pouts. The other non-sport clubs protest about the same thing. How can non-athlete beat those buffs? 

"Calm down, everyone. I'm not finished yet." Taeyeon seongsaenim rests her right hand on her waist while the other hand holding the mic as she's standing on the stage facing the noisy students. The other seongsaenims sitting in lines at the backside of the auditorium are giving hands to her, calming the students down.  Youth energy is totally no joke!

"There are about 30 clubs here and we gonna compete with each other? That's insane.." Hyewon narrows her eyes. Competition is not in her dictionary but if the prize is food, she would die for it! 

"We gonna regroup all clubs into 15 teams.." 

"What..."

"That means it's 2 clubs in 1 team." Chaeyeon mutters. 

"...by random pick." Taeyeon seongsaenim finish her words and it surprises all students there.

"Is this a lucky draw?" Yujin exclaims. They notice a white box was brought out to the stage by Eunwoo. Everyone is making a fuss about it.

"Ah~ now we are playing with luck."

"I swear if our club gets paired by modeling club, I will stop smoking."

" I swear I won't miss class if I got paired by them." 

Most of the boys are aiming for the club full of pretty girls especially the modeling club. This is the right time to make a move on them. The annual camp is a matchmaking chance for them and they don't want to miss it! 

Meanwhile, the field and track club are forming a circle, discussing it seriously. 

"We definitely have to win this." 

Everyone nods at Jaeyong's words. 

"I hope the grand prize is a beef party for us." one of the guy members interrupts. Actually, the prize is the goal but the real deal here is to show the power of Field and track club.

Yujin and Chaeyeon glance around, mainly checking out the other clubs.

"We got advantages. We shouldn't waste our chance." Chaeyeon speaks her mind.

"If we are lucky and got the dance club as our partner, the victory is in our hand." Yujin added.

"So, whose hand is the luckiest among us?" Each of them is looking at each other.

"Me!" Out of nowhere, Yena volunteers herself but got turned down instantly by others. 

"You are the unluckiest among us. Next~" Lucas shows his mocking face.

"Yah! Yah! Then how about you do it?" Yena pursed her lips and folds her arms. 

Lucas jams his hands in his pockets and shows his mischievous smile. 

"You do it, Chaeyeon." Jaeyoung ruffles her hair. "It doesn't matter which club, we still can win this." He got his confidence in his voice and that makes all the members pumped up. 

"Yeah! We will win this!" 

.

.

.

.

"Now, all the leaders can open the paper and find your pair of the same number." 

All the students are so nervous that it becomes a sudden silence as they watch their leaders start to find their pair. Later on, a loud cheer suddenly bursts out and it's from the dance club. Yes, they got modelling club as their partner.

"I might have saved the country in my past life to earn this!" 

"I swear I won't skip my class anymore after this!." That's a lie of course.

Meanwhile, the other clubs are in full breakdown especially the boys. They looked so done with this camp already. The field and track members are dropping their jaws when they see Chaeyeon getting paired with the leader of the music club.

"I know I shouldn't say it but yeah, we are ed up already." Lucas facepalms himself behind Yena and Hyewon.

"Come on~ at least we got cheerleaders with good voices to cheers on us. I'm okay with it." The other guy beside him speaks out. Yujin is already on the floor, hugging her knees while lowering her head. She's about to cry.

Ahh... I really want to be on the same team as her... 

"Get up, puppy. It's okay, you still can talk to her at the dorm." Hyewon pats her shoulder. 

"Ah yeah! You are right, unnie!" Yujin quickly gets up and wipes off the dirt on her tracksuit. It lifts back her mood. At the moment she steals a glance at her crush,  the girl already looking at her and that makes joy filled her up like sunshine. curved into a smile for that pretty girl and she waves wildly at her causing Wonyoung to blush in pink.

"Alright, all the clubs already got your pair so you guys can start moving to your team." 

Sakura observes Chaeyeon stepping down the stage as she follows behind, still keeping a distance from her. Chaeyeon was not even once betting her eyes on Sakura since the beginning of the random picking session. Both of them acting like they don't know each other.

Is she mad?

She watches the girl having a high five with her sunbae and talking happily with the members while greeting Yuri and Chaewon coming to them. Sakura bites her lower lips, walking back to her team with unexplained feelings inside. 

Yena is spacing out when Chaewon nudges her.

"You okay, unnie?" Chaewon tilts her head while her eyebrows waggled at the girl.

Yena caught back her sense and spontaneously hugging the younger's shoulder, pulling her closer.

"Yo Chaewon~ you should be grateful for getting into the same team as me. We are pro~ we don't lose~" She coo.

Chaewon smirks. "Are you sure you are a pro, unnie? I believe others but you? Let me think back." She brings her hand to her chin, caressing it while thinking.

Yena pouts her lips. "Yah! You don't believe me? I'm good at games you know~ I'm pro~"

"Yena unnie with her endless nonsense claims~" Yujin interrupts from behind hugging their shoulders.

"Yah!" Yena tries to lock the younger's neck with her arms but she's struggling. The younger is too tall to reach. She's pissed off. "Stop growing, you dog!" She punches her shoulder lightly to show her annoyance.

Yujin chuckles. "It's not my fault. It's you who is shorter." They start to bicker while being watched by Yuri and Hyewon, who are standing side by side with an awkward silence between them.

Hyewon slips her hand into her pocket and brings out her last pack of jelly and offers it to Yuri. "You want?" 

Yuri flinches a bit at the question before covering it with a cute smile. She accepts it and thank the older. Somehow, the mystery gift incident made her don't know how to react around Hyewon. The first impression she got from her is a 'cold friend that loves to eat so much'. She didn't expect the older would be such a caring person.

Hyewon initiates some random talking and Yuri kinda surprised by it but she can't believe she becomes comfortable later on. 

"This is an unusual scene to see. You guys barely talk to each other before." Yujin interferes and the others turn to face them both. 

"Hope you can bear with her, Yuri. She got no jams." A teasing smile danced on Yena's lips. She shot out a mocking gesture towards Hyewon.

"While you got no brain." Hyewon attack back with a sarcastic tone.

Every one of them including Chaeyeon who is newly joining laughing out loud towards Hyewon's reply.

"We really can't beat Hyewon unnie's savageness." Yujin comments.

After everyone has done settling down, they start the first session which is the icebreaking session that is filled with laughs and cheers from the students whenever a team get on the stage to introduce themselves and their cheers. Of course, they can't avoid the provocation as everyone knows it is a competition but they still enjoy embarrassing themselves on the stage for the sake of their team.

"I can't believe he has the audacity to call himself Sakura unnie's prince." Yujin burst into laughter while holding her own stomach.

Yuri giggles when she notices the boy's face turns white when Sakura rejects him right away after being called his princess. The funnier part is the face Ryujin made behind him. It's really a meme.

"I would run away if I'm him. That's so embarrassing!" Yena covers her eyes, cannot bear to see the cringe scene on the stage.

"But still.. he was brave enough to do that. We should appreciate his effort." Chaewon tries so hard to hold her laugh watching them but she still applause for the effort he gave to make a move on Sakura.

"Thank you to Beauty and the Beast team for their intro and cheers. For Changsub, please try again." Taeyeon seongsaenim slipped out a small laugh after finishing her words. The team step down the stage while Changsub being teased by the boys and girls he's passing by.

"Seems like a lot of rivals is getting on Chaeyeon's list." Yena said casually and got smacked at the back instantly by Hyewon.

"Yah! Can't you think first before speak?!" Hyewon scolds in a whispering voice. She points at Chaeyeon who's quiet in front of them. 

Yena slaps her own lips, regretting her slipped words. She's about to say sorry when Chaeyeon cut her word.

 "Don't worry guys. I'm okay." She turns to the back and beams a soft smile. She turns to the front and let out a small sigh.

"She's definitely not okay." Yena whispers to the back. 

"It's okay. it will work out later." Hyewon reassures. 

"Please welcome the last team to the stage." 

The last team stand up and start to hype the mood with their loud cheers filling the auditorium. Yena and Yujin chant their team name with the boys, showing their full spirits while Chaewon, Hyewon and Yuri calmly follow behind them. 

"What's with their name? No shame?" The other students question what they heard.

"Yes you are correct! Our team is No Shame People with full of talents!  Our main goal is not to chase after pretty girls like Changsub and his squad but we are aiming for the Grand Prize and we will definitely win this!" The hyper members are booing Beauty and the Beast team, targeting the boys and they get supported by the other team. 

"Ahh unnie~  I don't want to be in this team. This is so embarrassing." Minju whines while tugging Sakura's shirt. She's tired already to receive all the diss from other teams because of those stupid claims by Changsub and his squads.

Sakura pats Minju's shoulder to calm her down but her eyes are fixed on Chaeyeon on the stage.

Chaeyeon acknowledges the stares she got from Sakura but she avoids her eyes to meet hers. It's like she notices everyone there but Sakura. It's for the good even it hurts so much.

The team proceeds to do their cheers and it's the loudest cheer compared to other teams. As expected from the noisiest club plus the power of singers' voice from music club.  When they finish their presentation, everyone gets back to their normal self, covering their faces while running down the stage. They realise they have been too hyper just now.

"Now that we finish our first session, please prepare yourself for our outdoor activities this evening. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes. See you guys at the assembly point at 4 PM. You may dismiss now" 

Everyone starts to leave as they are scattered around which make it hard for Sakura to find Chaeyeon in the crowd. When she's about to give up and turns away, she notices a familiar figure standing not so far from her. She quickens her pace to the girl who seems to be talking with a group of junior.

"Let's talk, Chae." She taps the shoulder and the girl turns to her with a confused look. The other juniors around her seem shocked too.

"Umm.. are you looking for Chaeyeon unnie?" The girl asked softly. 

Sakura sends an incredulous stare. Her body stiffening. "You.. are not Chaeyeon?" her voice stuttering. 

But her face? Wait! I'm dizzy. Is it because my mind is full of her or is she playing a joke with me right now?

The girl laughs with her circles.

Okay. It's really not Chaeyeon. The laugh is different. 

"I'm Chaeryoung. Her younger sister. Chaeyeon unnie already leave through that door." Chaeryoung gestures her finger towards the main door. Her friends nod 

"Ah.. I'm so sorry for my mistake. You really look like her." Sakura bows apologetically. 

"No worries, unnie. I'm already used to it. " Chaeryoung lifts her both hands signalling she's really fine with it. Besides her, Ryujin and Yuna can't stop staring. 

"So.. um.. See you guys, later."  Sakura awkwardly waves to hide her embarrassment. They all greet her for the last time before stepping away.

Can't believe they really look alike. I thought I'm being delusional because of too much thinking.

She rolls her neck back and forth and stretching her both arms upwards to loosen the stiffness. 

Maybe next time I will talk to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Minju unnie~ A lot still waiting behind." Wonyoung calling out from behind. She's completed with the safety equipment and waiting to start her turn.

"I'm trying...." Everyone knows she's trembling by hearing her timid voice. She is trying to put up all of her courage to do it but looking at the height she will be going through, Minju can't avoid overthinking 'what if' and 'what if'.

They are doing flying fox activity right now. Actually, there are four sections and the flying fox is in section 3. The instructor divided the teams into each section and they are going in the cycle to save time and giving chance to everyone to try the activities. And now the flow is going slow because Minju still stuck at the start point.

"Are you ready now?" the instructor asked softly. Minju is grateful the instructor didn't force her but waiting for her to build up her courage first. 

"Am I going to be okay?" It's already her fourth time asking the same question and it's the fourth time for the instructor to reply with the same answer.

"Yes, sweetheart. You will be totally safe." 

"I'm starting to get frustrated watching her from here." Yujin speaks as she's bouncing on one's toes. 

"Minju ah! if you are too afraid, just close your eyes!" Yena shouts from the canopy they have been using as their shade while waiting for their turn. The view from here is so clear that you can see the whole journey of the flying fox from the starting point till the end and they are quite near to the endpoint. 

"Unnie~ can I just skip this?" She whines at Yena with her puppy eyes.

"It's too late Minju unnie! Just bear with it. I promise you it's gonna be fine!" Yujin said it loud.

"Imagine you will meet someone you love at the endpoint," Yuri suggests. That's her own tip to overcome her height fear when she will do it soon. She doesn't know it yet it will help or not but it worths trying, right? 

Yena catches Yuri's words and pounders in her mind.

That's a good idea. I should use it when it's my turn. So, I need to think that she will meet me at the endpoint?

She approaches Chaewon who is calmly watching Minju. "Ey~  You afraid too, Chaewon?" She slaps Chaewon's knee gently before taking a seat beside her. 

Chaewon narrows her eyes to the older. "Why would I? It seems fun to me." She smiles while shifting her eyes back to MInju. That girl still hesitates her moves.

"Wow~ So cool~" Yena coo. Her words make Chaewon smirks.

"Just admit you are afraid, unnie~" She teases. 

"Hell no. This is as easy as ABC." Yena speaks boisterously. 

"Alright~ let's see." Chaewon nudges playfully and they continue to tease each other without knowing someone is staring so hard at them.

"Ah!" Yujin lets out a sudden high voice and walks with wide steps approaching the endpoint. Everybody startles at her sudden action.

"Unnie! I count into three! If you don't start, I will go there and push you down!" She raises her voice loudly that can reach everyone lining up at the start points. Her tone shows that she is not playing around.

Minju's eyes become teary. 

Yujin is so scary...

"I say 1 !!"

She holds the rope tightly and shut her eyes tightly.

" 2 !!"

Her legs start to tremble and she can feel the instructor's hands are ready to push her down.

"3!!!"

She is going down.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! OMMAAAA!!!" 

Her eyes suddenly open widely due to shock. She can feel herself defying the gravity and zoom over the trees, the wind blowing through her hair and her feet dangling below. She cannot bear it anymore and quickly close her eyes as she feels like she's going to hit any tree there, collapse and die down there.

"I don't want to die!!!" MInju shouts loudly with her eyes still tightly closed and within seconds she feels someone hug her tightly when the trolley is braking automatically. 

Is it already done? Did I die?

"You won't die, unnie."

Minju opens her eyes and sees Yujin's face is only a few inches from her. They are hugging each other at the moment.

"I told you it's gonna be fine." Yujin chuckles. She releases the hug.

"I thought I'm dead already." Minju let out a huge breath. Her legs are wobbling while being released from the hook by the instructor that already waiting at the platform to catch her just now.

"You think this is like 'the final destination' or what?" Yujin chuckles again. She helps Minju to step down the platform and walk back together to the canopy.

"I don't want to die!" Yena mimics Minju and laughs hard after that. 

"Stop it, unnie~." Minju whines. "It's really scary up there."  She sits on the ground to give herself rest and gets offered water by Chaewon. 

"You did it finally." Chaewon smiles.

Minju blushes on the spot. She doesn't want to make it so obvious thus she uses the action of gulping the water as her cover.

Ahh! She already saw my cowards side. It's so embarrassing!

A moment later, Wonyoung appears with a pouty look.

"Oh! You did it already?" Minju lets falling open.

Wonyoung nods slowly. She sits beside MInju with her arms crossed. 

"Wonyoungie! You look so amazing doing it just now!" Yujin compliments with a huge smile on her face, exposing her dimples but Wonyoung just replies to her with a humming. 

"Is she on her period?" Yujin asked Yena in a low voice.

"How do I know." Yena shrugs.

"What's wrong, bunny? Are you not feeling well?" Minju asks with a worried face. She checks Wonyoung's arms and legs to make sure she is not injured.

"I'm okay, unnie. Just tired." Wonyoung replies with a flat tone before taking the water from the older and gulps it hard.

Why it's not me the one getting hugged by her like that?! 

.

.

"Is this helmet is too big for me or I'm doing it wrong?" Yujin gestures to Chaeyeon to help her.

"Just tighten this up and you are done." Chaeyeon tightens the strap and makes sure the younger is comfortable with it. She also ensures that the other members are geared up correctly before getting on the platform. 

"Let's bet. Whoever screams later need to buy us drinks at the vending machine before we go back to the dorm." Yena suggests.

"Call!" They all agree except Hyewon. They didn't hear her voice.

"Hyewon unnie?" Yujin calling out and they can't find her nearby.

"There she is." Chaewon points at her sitting under the tree with a sulky face.

"Unnie! Come here!" 

Hyewon lazily gets up and walks to them. She looks like a zombie already.

"We need to hurry up before Hyewon really turns to zombie and eat everyone here. She looks desperately hungry." Chaeyeon hugs Hyewon's shoulders and comforts her.

"Unnie, if you go first and doesn't scream until the end, Yena unnie will treat you drink later." Yujin lifts her eyebrows repeatedly while showing her a thumb up.

"The heck? Me?" Yena frowns hard, pointing to herself.

"Yeah! Unnie definitely will lose." 

"Exactly." Chaeyeon snaps her fingers.

"Yah!"

Yuri and Chaewon can't contain their laughter. They agree with Yujin too. Yena is the type that looks cool outside but coward inside.

Yena turns to them both with a disbelief face. "You laugh? You guys agree with her too?" Yena clenches her jaws.

Yuri displays her apologetic smile. "Sorry, unnie. I think Yujin might be right." 

Chaewon nods. "I'm with her." 

Yena turns her face away and starts stomping her feet towards the platform but she suddenly got cut by Hyewon.

"When did you get geared up? So fast!" 

Hyewon smirks. "Yeah, ~ Can't wait to get treated by my best friend~" She let herself getting hooked to the trolley by the instructor while winking to Yena.

Yena pouts and backs off from the platform. "I'm being kind right now. You guys go first. I want to see you guys scream and losing the bet." 

They all look at her with a teasing smile.

You can't lie to us, you coward~

After Hyewon, Yujin got her turn and now it's Yuri's. She's being hooked to the trolley while being watched by Yena, Chaewon and Chaeyeon.

"Yujin and Hyewon already won. You should be prepared, unnie." Chaewon whispers with a teasing tone.

Yena snorted. "I'm confident that Yuri will lose. Watch." She put on her fixed gaze at Yuri. The small girl already got pushed and moving down the trail. They heard a small scream from her in the middle and this makes Yena flips her hair proudly, "Told ya~"

"Well if you scream too, you need to share your money with her to treat us." Chaeyeon shows a playful grin.

"Did we just agree on one loser only?" Yena is not satisfied hearing that.

Chaewon and Chaeyeon shake head. "We didn't~"

"No no! Listen! We only need one person to lose and look! It's Yuri. She.." Yena points and looks at Yuri at the endpoint and her words are paused. Chaeyeon and Chaewon follow her direction of eyes. They see Yujin is teasing Yuri playfully while Hyewon holds Yuri's hand to help her step down the platform and hug her tight after that. Seems like she is comforting the younger one who is tearing up. Yena can't look away from them.

"Alright. Next person!" The instructor calling out.

"Yena?" 

No response.

"Yena!" Chaeyeon calls again.

"Unnie?" Chaewon pulls her arm to grab her attention.

"Yeah?" Yena startled. "Oh! Okay! My turn." She speaks but her voice is mixed with something like a sign. Seems like she's still spacing out and her eyes are still on those two. Chaewon notices it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are right about Yena but I don't expect Yuri unnie will lose too." Yujin climbs up the upper bed, which she assumes belong to Minju because everyone else is on their bed except her. She's still busy arranging her things inside the locker. 

"Quit it, Yujin. We are already done with this topic." Yuri purses her lips. 

Yujin chuckles. "Wonyoung, are you feeling good now?" she shifts her stare to her crush. 

Why is it in the world she still looks good in her pyjamas?

Wonyoung wants to mind her own business but she can't resist that pretty smile.

II hate myself being whipped so much by her.

"Yes." She smiles. 

"So glad to hear that." Yujin grins. She falls back to Minju's bed and felt something a bit hard under the pillow so she gets up back and lifts it and find a yogurt milk under it.

"Wow! I found a treasure!" She exclaims.

"What is it?" everyone except MInju pay attention to her especially Hyewon. Her eyes sparkle at the sight of it and quickly climb the bed to join Yujin.

"Umm.. Minju." Yuri pats her shoulder.

"2 minutes. I'm almost done." She won't budge from her locker.

"I think you better look at them now." Yuri jolts her head facing her bed and Minju's eyes widened.

"YUJIN! THAT'S MINE!" The room is full of her voice.

"What yours are mine too?" Yujin teases. She pulls up the straw from its plastic and about to jab it into the cap. 

"Don't!" Minju warns. She tries to be furious but yeah, it's Minju. She can't be mad.

Yujin definitely jabs it and take a sip and that cause Minju to rant.

"UNNIE!!! LOOK AT YUJIN!!!" 

"Who's unnie here? Chaeyeon is not here." Yujin sticks her tongue out.

"Hyewon unnie..." Minju pleads, hoping that Hyewon will be on her side but no. She brings the straw to and takes a sip from it while she raised eyebrows towards Minju.

"Ah.. I'm going crazy.." She pulls on the locks of her hair in frustration. Her eyes catch Chaewon who is watching them from her bed. 

"Unnie.." Minju flashes out her puppy eyes. 

Chaewon hops out from her bed and walks to her locker to bring out the same yoghurt milk from it and hands it to Minju.

"Don't cry." She pats the younger and lay back on her bed.

"Chaewon unnie got more in her locker!" Yujin speaks as if she is making an important announcement to everyone.

"That's the last one." Chaewon answers calmly and before continue scrolling back her social media.

"Unnie.. thank you.." Minju is so touched. She hugs the yoghurt milk as if it's the most precious thing.

I love you, unnie..

"Stop being dramatic, unnie. It's just yoghurt milk." Yujin said.

Minju glares back at the younger and continues to finish her previous work without any words.

Yujin and Hyewon let out a small laugh watching Minju's cute reaction. Teasing Minju is so fun!

"Where's Yena unnie and Chaeyeon unnie?" Wonyoung questions when she realizes both of them are still not here.

"They are discussing some important plan." Yujin answers while sipping the drink. Her eyes are taking gold chances to stare at the precious girl as much as she can.

"What plan?" Yuri is curious. She misses the older already. 

Yena unnie also acted weird during lunchtime and dinner just now. She was spacing out a lot.

"Secret agent plan~" Yujin coo.

"Tell us, unnie!" Wonyoung whines and it tickles Yujin's heart so much. 

Ahh~ I'm so happy I can fly~

"We will tell you guys soon.. Just wait." Hyewon interrupts.

They heard the sound of the door swinging open and Yena rushes in right in time.

"Yo! What's up, unnie?" 

"Gather here"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sakura's POV]

Finally, all the works for the first day are done and the preparation for tomorrow also finished. I can rest now. So tired!

She covers her yawning mouth while stepping up the stairs.

Ah~ I really don't have time to play PUBG in this camp. Guess I need to hold it in until this camp ends.

She reaches the first floor and heard noises from those rooms. The students are still active even after all those outdoor activities.

"UNNIE!!! LOOK AT YUJIN!!!" 

That's Minju's voice. What are they up to right now?

Sakura remembers about her group.

Ah, I should go check on them and asks about today. I barely meet and talk with them today. Too many work to handle.

She walks past her room and goes to the younger's room and she notices Yena and Chaeyeon are talking in front of their room. She can't hear anything from them. Seems like they are talking in low voices. 

Should I greet them?

Her body tells her no. Her legs are glued to the floor and her lips are locked up. She just could stare at them from afar, particularly at Chaeyeon who are standing facing her position. She stands there for about 2 minutes without any intention to step away. Her eyes are fixed on Chaeyeon. She got startled a few seconds later when Chaeyeon take a peek and their eyes meet. Both of them dismiss, Yena is going into the girls' room while Chaeyeon is heading to the stairway in the opposite direction. 

You know I'm here and you quickly stepping away. You really want to avoid me, Chae?

Sakura quickens her pace to catch her but she's already nowhere to be seen. Sakura rushes back to those girls' room and when she's about to hold the doorknob and open it, she heard their conversation inside.

"Where's Chaeyeon unnie?" It's Minju's voice.

"She goes to meet Jaeyong oppa. for tomorrow planning"

"They seem closer day by day. Is there something between them?"

"Maybe. They could have something later." Yena answered.

"And Chaeyeon is getting ignored by Sakura unnie, right? I bet Chaeyeon unnie already gives up on her and go to him." 

"Want to know what I heard from Jaeyong oppa's friends?" 

"What is it?"

"He's planning to make Chaeyeon his girlfriend."

"What?!"

Sakura gasped and quickly cover .

"Is there someone outside?" Yuri's voice questioning.

They become silent for a while and Sakura on the outside is holding her breath, trying not to make any sound as possible.

"Maybe mouse or person passing by our room."

"Are you serious, unnie? He wants to confess to her?"

"Yeah. I ask them when is it and they also don't know about it. They assume it's after the dodgeball tournament tomorrow or before we are going back to Seoul." 

"Wow... I'm shocked... Will Chaeyeon unnie accept him if he really confesses to her?"

"About that... I ask her just now when we were talking, she said this, 'I guess it's the time for me to accept the person who truly likes me instead of chasing the person that I like but can't be mine." 

Sakura doesn't want to hear it anymore. She runs back to her room while trying hard to contain her tears. 

Is this how it gonna end, Chae?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm back with the new chapter! I guess you guys can draw the love chain already from this chapter.. I guess? Hahaha. Don't worry, we will definitely complete the love chain in about 2-3 chapters more wuuu~ 

Why I took a long time nowadays to post a new chapter? It's because I got frustrated to construct the sentences so I can make the story can touch reader's heart and convey what I want you guys to understand so I keep writing.. delete.. writing.. delete.. I hate myself for that. I hope you guys understand the plot here like how I want you guys to. If you can't understand a certain scene inside the chapter, tell me and I will reply to you about it. 

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I will try my best to finish the upcoming chapters as soon as possible.