Chapter 04

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up now Guanheng! Yah!!" Hendery's sister is in his room and she's now shaking Hendery to wake him up. It's already late.

"It's holiday! Let me sleep!" He whines and turn his back on his sister.

"No! You'll going to accompany dad to pick up Lucas! Did you forget?!"

Hendery's eyes cracked open and he quickly get up from his bed. Oh right, Lucas. How could he have forgot?

"Oh . That day is today!" He snapped his fingers and looked at his sister. "Go away! Why are you in my room?!"

"To wake you up. Obviously." She rolled her eyes. "Dress up now and eat your lunch! He's waiting at the airport now." She said before completely leaving Hendery's room.

Hendery stretched up for a while then walk towards to his window to see if Xiaojun is in his room or not. He doesn't have an idea if he's still sleeping or not so, he decided to go for a quick shower before leaving his room. He saw his dad to the dining table with his mom and sister.

"Eat your lunch now. Hurry up." His mom said. Hendery walk towards her and give his parents a kiss on their cheeks.

"Can Xiaojun go with us?" He asked.

"He's still sleeping." His father answered.

"Oh, how did you know?" He asked confusedly.

"I went there earlier. I knew you will going to ask me that."

Hendery smiled after what his father said. Xiaojun and his families are close each other that's why. "Right? You know me so well dad." He chuckles and his father smiled back. Whenever they will be going somewhere, Hendery tries to include Xiaojun with them because he knew Xiaojun very well too. Going out is not his thing at all, unless his parents ask him to do buy something outside. That's why he's there with him to convince him to go out sometimes.

"He won't sulk right?"- Hendery added.

"He won't. But if he will, that's your problem." His mother said then chuckled, Hendery pouted.

Hendery quickly finished his food and get ready to go and pick Lucas from the airport. He kind of excited because he misses his cousin so bad. He has many cousins but Lucas is the only one who plays with him and understands him better. He's such a nice person too.

"Dad let's go." He called his dad happily and go outside.

He glance at his best friend's house and noticed that Xiaojun is now looking at him too through their window. Hendery smiled at him and wave his hand.

"Wait. Xiaojun is awake." He said and run towards the older's house. Xiaojun knew that Hendery will go to him so he quickly get out of his house to greet him.

"Hey. Where are you going?"

"To pick up Lucas. He's already here. Let's go."

"Me? I'm afraid I can't go." Xiaojun said and played with Hendery's hand.

"Why?"

"I have some errands to do but I want to go, sadly I can't."

"It's okay. We can go out next time." Hendery squeeze his cheek while smiling.

When he realized and accepted that he has feelings to Xiaojun, he can feel that seeing Xiaojun makes him excited and happy, though they always together.

Now that he's looking at him, he can't help not to find him really pretty.

"Cute." He bit his lip.

Xiaojun looks at him confusedly.

"What?"

"Pretty. Yeah. I'll be going now, don't miss me too much." Hendery chuckles then took Xiaojun's hands and kissed them, then he left.

"Oh." Xiaojun said and looked at his hands.

What was that, why does it feels different?

"What's with him? Why is he being handsome for? Is he teasing me?" He asked himself while watching the car leave.

He's so sure that something's wrong with Hendery, and he didn't believe that it's nothing when Hendery said it's nothing. He's surely lying.

---

"Yo Lucas!!!" Hendery called his cousin and he looks at him.

Hendery is a little surprised when he saw his cousin. The last time they met, they have the same height. But seeing him now amazes him. He's so tall and broad and he's more handsome now too. It's way different than the last time.

Wow, puberty has favoritism too.

Lucas looks like a model.

"Hey man!" Lucas greet him and they did a fist bump. "Hi uncle!"

"I couldn't recognize you honestly." Hendery's father said and he agreed.

"Why? I'm still me." Lucas chuckled.

"No, not at all. You look like a whole different person man!" Hendery and Lucas smiled shyly. He's not used to it although many people are telling him that he's very handsome. Lucas is just shy.

"Come on, let's get you home now so that you can rest."

Hendery agrees to his father then they help Lucas carrying his things. It's not that much, they are gifts for Hendery's family.

While riding back at home, the two boys are talking to each other about their lives. Lucas admitted that he's really a model in his hometown but he took a break and here he is. He'll spend his whole holiday with them. It's been awhile.

Lucas showed his pictures to Hendery and he stared at the taller's pictures in awe. Lucas' muscles are no joke, and Hendery wants muscles too.

"Do you think I will be handsome as you if I have a muscles?"

"Dude, we're family. Of course you are." Lucas said and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Really? I will try."

"How? You're always outside and hanging out with Xiaojun." His father interrupted so the boys at the back look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter