Chapter 20 (FINAL)

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....

"We're what?!" Renjun questioned Ningning after hearing the unexpected announcement without informing them. Xiaojun, on the other hand, calmed Renjun by placing his hand on his shoulder. Why is he bursting with energy this early in the morning?

"You will perform in front of the students in order to promote our department. Isn't this something we do every second semester?" Ningning explained everything carefully so that Renjun understood. "To show off how amazing our department is, remember?"

"I know, but why me?" Now, he calmed down.

"You received the lion's share of the votes. Our department's officers listed all of the outstanding music major students with angelic voices that can melt people's hearts, and you received the most votes, so you'll be the one who performs. Congratulations." Ningning congratulated Renjun with a handshake. "Oh, you're the second." She added, pertaining to Xiaojun.

"Keep our rules in mind, Huang Renjun. We chose to study music because we love music. And whoever receives the most votes to perform in front of high school students every second semester has no right to complain." Koeun abruptly intervened so that Renjun would no longer disagree because it was their rule. Another thing is that Renjun has an angelic voice because they constantly hear him humming and he also seems to be unaware of it. It must be his mannerism.

"I just, I've never performed in front of many people before." Renjun answered.

"Nervous?" Ningning asked and Renjun nodded.

"It's fine. You can sing with him." Koeun said, pointing to Xiaojun. "I listened to his demo, and your voices will blend beautifully." She then smiled at them because she trusts her instinct.

"Wait, me?" Xiaojun's pupils dilated and he pointed at himself.

"You were the second one, so go sing with him. Anyway, best of luck, boys. Promote efficiently and successfully." Ningning encouraged them before pulling Koeun with her to leave since they were done doing their jobs as members of their department's respective officers.

"Don't worry, we officers are going to perform too." Koeun added and left with Ningning completely.

Both Xiaojun and Renjun released a deep sigh as they looked at each other.

"When is the day?" The older asked.

"The day after tomorrow."

For the second time, Xiaojun's eyes widened. "Already?"

Renjun nodded. "We should be choosing a song to perform now."

In terms of their voices, there's nothing to be concerned about. They were both stable and they were aware of that. It's just that, aside from their blockmates, neither of them has much experience performing in front of large crowds.

That's why they were worried.

After hearing the news, Yangyang and Hendery went to their boyfriends' dorms to congratulate them, but it was their troubled faces who welcomed them. Later then, Yangyang took Renjun out while Hendery dropped his backpack on the couch and sat beside Xiaojun.

"What's wrong?" The younger asked tenderly as he reached for Xiaojun's hands and squeezed them.

"Nothing, just worried." Xiaojun smiled at him. "It was supposed to be Renjun only but since he's also nervous, they asked me to sing with him."

"Why are you worried? I'm sure you will do great. You always sing for me so I know better." Hendery then started patting Xiaojun on his hair which Xiaojun leaned on his boyfriend's touch.

"This will be my first performance. Renjun and I have already picked a song but I'm still nervous just thinking about it. We only have a day to practice."

Hendery rests his body on the couch, still patting the older on his hair and listening to his concerns. Xiaojun continues to speak, and here comes Hendery, attentively listening to him in order to calm him down. He'd already heard them sing, and he knew they'd be fantastic on stage. They were just nervous because this will be their first performance.

When Xiaojun finished speaking, he pouted and pressed his body against Hendery's chest to feel his warmth. It's helping him to calm down and it still does until now.

Silence engulfed the whole room, the couple was just snuggled on that couch and just enjoying each other's company. They have been busy these past few days but it doesn't hinder them from seeing each other. But this week is different since Xiaojun hasn't seen him for two days now because Hendery is also preparing for their thesis defence next week.

"Hungry?" Hendery asked and kissed Xiaojun on his fluffy hair. The older one shook.

Xiaojun sighed deeply and raised his head to meet the younger's gaze. He slowly wrapped his arms around Hendery's neck and began fondling his long hair without saying a word.

He was simply admiring Hendery's attractive face when his gaze fell on his lips and Xiaojun pressed his lips against him without hesitation.

The kiss is delicate and sweet due to the heat rising from both guys' stomachs to their chests and their lips pressing against each other. As they kiss, their hearts are pounding in sync with desire and hunger in their hearts. Despite the fact that their bodies were pushed together, they were breathing hard and practically smelling one other's breath, which prompted the older man's feet to curl as the warm feeling enveloped his chest. It seems like the younger's hands are finding their way inside Xiaojun's shirt and are his flesh, all while he is preoccupied with his boyfriend's swollen lips. He could feel the older's gentle bite on his bottom lip and the older's hands sliding through his long hair as they inhaled one other's breath. 

He didn't know why, but Hendery's lips were enticing, and Xiaojun couldn't get enough of them. He desires more.

Xiaojun gently pushed Hendery onto the couch without breaking the kiss, but the younger was quick enough to switch positions, making Xiaojun to chuckle against the younger's lip and Hendery kissed him again.

"You miss me, don't you?" The younger then pressed a soft kiss on Xiaojun's forehead, down to his nose to his right cheek and then his left cheek.

"Is it wrong to miss you?" Xiaojun's arms moved slowly up to Hendery's neck and pressed their foreheads together.

"Of course not. I just want to say that I miss you too." Hendery stated and began crashing the older's lips once more.

---

Both Sungchan and Mark's eyes widened after seeing Hendery exiting his shared room with Yangyang and Hendery returned his gaze as well.

"What?" He asked curiously.

Sungchan scoffed and pointed at the older's neck. "I had no idea that Xiaojun can be wild at times."

Hendery's eyes widened, and he quickly covered his neck before returning to his room to see what Sungchan was talking about, where he discovered a few hickeys under his ears and neck. Why didn't he notice these earlier?

"I said not my neck." He mumbles as he looks in the mirror at himself.

"Dude, I've got a concealer here. Do you want to use it?" Mark entered his room with Sungchan and handed him the concealer, which elicited a puzzled look from Hendery.

"How come you have this?"

"In case of an emergency or for future purposes. You should think about purchasing as well." Mark chuckled and hit Hendery playfully on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter