Chapter 08

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hell no? Are you serious?" Mark held on Hendery's shoulder while shaking him furiously when he heard about the person that his cousin's seeing currently.

"What the , get off me."

"Tell me you're joking?"

"I'm not. It's true, I saw him with my own eyes." Hendery smirks. "But keep it a secret for now, Lucas told me that they will announce their relationship when he's done with his contact. Apparently, Jungwoo is still banned on dating."

"Holy . How to be Lucas? You know that I really like Jungwoo since our senior high."

"Oof. I'm telling Hyuck." Jeno interrupted, so Mark glanced at him and hit him on his shoulder.

"Stop. It's different."

"You just said, how to be Lucas? How is that different?"

The two continued bickering there and they headed to the shop that Hendery wanted to go. Xiaojun accompanied his mom today at the market and it's Hendery's chance to leave without Xiaojun noticing.

"It's final. I'm willing to take the risk!" Hendery said then moved his gaze to Mark. He's with Jeno and Mark again today because he decided to buy his gift for Xiaojun, it's a guitar with Xiaojun's name on it. It's quite expensive but he didn't regret buying this for him. Hendery saw last time that Xiaojun has been eyeing this certain guitar whenever they're passing by from this shop when going out.

He noticed that he's not using his guitar anymore because it's broken already. He doesn't want to ask his parents for money, that's why Xiaojun is saving to buy himself a new guitar.

"I know you'll say that." Jeno said.

"Is it bad to say that, I'm happy that Lucas is not available now?" He asked, feeling guilty when Xiaojun's upset expression crossed in his mind.

Why did he fall for his cousin when there's him who can treat him better?

"Xiaojun is available but it doesn't mean he will stop liking Lucas and like you instead." Mark said, earning a glare from Hendery. "Dude, you are the best friend!" He emphasized the last word and he almost hit him because that's the bitter fact.

"That's a very wonderful motivation Mark, you bastard." Hendery rolled his eyes. He's now done paying and then took the guitar with him and they headed outside.

"Am I wrong though?"

"And I hate it when you're right. But he still got a chance though? They're not officially together because of his contract to his agency."

"Dude what the hell are you trying to imply? You want to take the risk but you're here again, thinking of the possible, but I hope it's not, chance for his crush?" Jeno stated.

"Well I'm just saying coz I want that tiny chance for me instead. Why can't fate give that to me?!"

"Why don't you ask our Almighty Father for guidance of your love? Trust me, He knew better than anyone." He patted Hendery on his shoulder while pointing to the sky so Hendery tried to look above too. "He has three answers. Yes, no, and wait."

"I think He said no." Hendery pouted.

"Or wait." - Mark.

"Are you sure?" - Jeno.

"How will I know? You tell me." - Hendery.

"You're just about to ask Him for guidance."

Hendery sighs and ruffles his hair. "Forget it."

"You will get what you want. All you have to do is wait and be patient." Jeno adviced and tapped the older's shoulder for encouragement.

"And that's what I'm doing right now." Hendery winks at him.

"For how long?"

"I don't know. At this moment, I don't think I can love anyone who's not Xiaojun and that blind date that you're talking about last time? Please, no thanks. I can't hurt that person."

"Omo, if I'm not in love with Hyuck right now, I can just fall for you my friend. I'll snatch you from Xiaojun." Mark teased but Hendery threw him a disgusted look. They knew that he's just fooling around.

"I can't even imagine. No." Hendery answered so Jeno laughed.

"Well, you're not my type." Mark then pushed him a little.

They kept talking there until they found a coffee shop to rest. They also ordered food too while resting then there's Hendery, admiring the guitar that he bought. He can't wait for Xiaojun's reaction when the day that he'll give this to him comes.

A part of him is not giving up. He decided that he won't ask him to like him back. All Xiaojun has to do is let Hendery love him because there's no way that he will stop.

Hendery's phone vibrated and Xiaojun's name appeared on the screen.

| I'm home now but Yangyang and Renjun were here. Where were you? Your sister told me you went out? |

"Oh shoot." Hendery bit his lip and hid his phone in his pocket. "He's already home."

"Who?" - Jeno.

"Xiaojun."

"And? So what if he's home?" - Mark.

"I can't let him see this guitar. It will ruin my surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter