Chapter 05

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three boys are sitting together in the living area, and Netflix is on the screen. Xiaojun was sitting beside Hendery, but he stole a few glances at his best friend's cousin. He's still in astonishment. He's never seen someone this handsome so close. Up until now, he couldn't believe that the Lucas who at the past and the Lucas right here with them is the same person.

"Are you okay?" Hendery asked him and he nodded.

Hendery didn't mind what Xiaojun said earlier, that he was definitely going to like Lucas. Instead, he's glad that Xiaojun will finally open his heart to others, and the first person is his cousin. He's so proud of him, he can't be with Xiaojun forever, knowing the older boy won't give him a chance at all. But then again, he wants to make him happy even if he's not around.

That's sad. 

"If you're uncomfortable you can call it a day. I'll call you if Lucas and I will plan to hang out."

"No, I'm fine. I promise." Xiaojun smiled then looked at Lucas again. Oh god, he's so handsome.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Xiaojun nodded. 

Hendery ruffles the older's hair and he focused on the movie with Lucas. He didn't even know what's happening to his best friend right now.

----

Xiaojun blinked his eyes twice when he saw who his visitors were and why he woke up early. His mother woke him up because some of the boys were looking for him outside.

"Hi Xiaojun!" Renjun greets him and waved his hand. 

"Hey good morning!" Yangyang said and smiled at him. 

Of course, Xiaojun knew them. They're friends of Hendery, too, but he's not close to them. So, seeing these two in front of his house is causing him to worry. 

He didn't know how to handle visitors. 

Xiaojun smiled and opened the gate for them so they can come into his house. 

"Sorry, did we wake you up?" Renjun asked.

"Uh, yes. But it's okay. I'm j-just, surprised." He answered honestly. 

"We're here because we're planning to spend some time with you." - Renjun said.

"Don't lie. You came here because of Lucas." Yangyang interrupts him so Renjun glared. He's right about that and he won't deny. 

"Lucas?"

Renjun nodded. "Yes! Lucas. He's a famous model in Hong Kong and I'm a big fan. I didn't believe Hendery at first when he said that they are cousins but dude, he ain't lying. Anyway, Hendery supposed to get you here but Yangyang and I volunteered to go since we want to be close to you." 

Xiaojun smiled and rubbed his nape. He's happy to hear that they want to be close to him, even though he's not even trying to interact with them when they first met. Xiaojun believes it's enough to have Hendery. 

"It's okay."

"Let's go there. We brought you some food." Yangyang said and gave him a tupperware.

"Wow really?" He asked and widened his smile. 

"Hendery said the best thing to offer you is food. He's right, I guess. You're so cute gege." Renjun so Xiaojun chuckles. 

Before going to his best friend's house, Xiaojun did his morning skincare thoroughly because, the moment he saw Lucas, he became conscious of his appearance. For some reason, he wants to be look good in front of him. 

Of course, there's nothing wrong with his appearance. Hendery said often these days that he's pretty. 

He admits he's attracted to Lucas, he can't help it. He's so handsome, so Xiaojun spent more time in front of the mirror to make him look good. He's not like this, but he couldn't go out without doing anything, especially now that Lucas is there. 

"Wow." Yangyang said after seeing Xiaojun when he came out from his room. 

"Damn, you look good. Do you have a date?" Renjun teased. He's not that even close to Xiaojun but he can like this already. Renjun really wants to be close to him. 

Well, Xiaojun thought that these two looks approachable though. And of course, Donghyuck too. 

"I am?" He asked. 

"Oho, are you trying to impress someone?"

"N-No. Do I look like one?" He asked shyly, he don't want to let anyone know that he is crushing on Lucas because he wants to keep it a secret as possible as he can. 

"Yes. I'm impressed." Yangyang said so Renjun jabs him. "Ouch! I'm just trying to help him build his confidence." 

"Whatever. Let's go." He pulled Xiaojun with him and they went to Hendery's house together. 

It's still early in the morning but Xiaojun can hear Hendery's loud voice while singing. He couldn't help to chuckle. 

"Hey there." Yangyang called him. 

They found Hendery sitting on the couch while playing with his phone. 

He was surprised when he saw Xiaojun. 

He knew he was pretty and cute already, but he didn't know he could be any more than that. Other than that, he almost dropped his phone. And yes, he's so mesmerized by the beauty of his best friend. 

Today, he looks like a boyfriend material that will never be your boyfriend. Something has changed. 

Hendery stood up and walk towards him with serious eyes. 

"Did you wear makeup?"

Xiaojun gasp. "Oh? How did you know?"

"It's obvious. Why? It's morning, and you don't wear makeup at all." He spoke. 

Renjun and Yangyang looked at each other. They sensed something different between these two. Well, Renjun always assumed that something will be changed between them soon because he doesn't believe that Xiaojun is just a friend for Hendery.

"Uhh.."

"Duh? You literally have a celebrity in your house. Of course, he will wear some makeups to impress him." Renjun interrupts them while crossing his arms. Yangyang agreed. 

"Why? Is it ugly?" - Xiaojun asked. 

Hendery bit his lip and looked back at his best friend again. 

What ugly? It doesn't exist when it's about Xiaojun.

"N-no."

But he doesn't have to wear makeup? It's just Lucas. 

Hendery sighs and examines the face of his best friend again. He's so damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter