Chapter 18

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already dismissed when Xiaojun found Hendery approaching while carrying his books. He called and waved to Hendery, expecting him to see him soon, and when he did, he dashed towards Xiaojun.

There are only two of them. Yangyang and Renjun went on a date because their classes ended early, so Xiaojun decided to wait for Hendery in the younger's building lounge. He even saw the confused look of Sungchan and Mark to him when Hendery left them. Maybe, they didn't know that he's Hendery's boyfriend now.

It's kind of strange but Xiaojun loved these strange feelings.

"I was about to go to your department to pick you up." Hendery said and sat beside him.

"It's boring there and I hate third-wheeling to Yangyang and Renjun." He responds, then reaches for Hendery's hair and brushes it. To be honest, Xiaojun prefers Hendery's hair this way because it suits him so well. "It's getting a little long. When you have some free time, how about getting a haircut?"

"Will you go with me?"

"Of course." Xiaojun nodded cutely, making Hendery giggled and pinch him lightly on his cheek.

"I was planning to cut it and after that, I'll move on from my feelings." Hendery said honestly which made Xiaojun stop smiling for a while.

"You've tried moving on."

"Many times." Hendery pecked Xiaojun's lips which Xiaojun didn't see coming. He needs to get used to it by now. "But you see, I couldn't do it."

"Yah, we're in public." Xiaojun pinched Hendery on the waist, but the younger didn't listen and instead kissed his hands.

"So? We're minding our own business here. Let them be." Hendery smirked as he leaned in for another kiss on Xiaojun, but the older pinched him on the waist again, this time giggling. He's obviously happy.

"Stop it!"

"Mind to spill some beans?" When the couple turned around, they saw Mark and Sungchan approaching with puzzled expressions on their faces. They were obviously baffled because they hadn't seen Xiaojun and Hendery together in days, as the latter was always with the model.

"What if no?" Hendery teased, raising his brow but Sungchan smirked at him.

"Right, we will ask Xiaojun then." - Sungchan then took a seat next to Xiaojun. "So, what's the deal with you?"

"Something's fishy in here." Mark said, shaking his head and eyeing the Chinese boys back and forth.

"W-What do you want to know?" Xiaojun asked the two.

"Tell us something unbelievable."

Xiaojun was facing Sungchan when Hendery wrapped his arms around the older's waist and leaned his head on Xiaojun's shoulder. The two other males are just watching them.

"Are you-"

"We're dating." Hendery then pecked the older on the temple and smiled broadly. "I did it." He added happily, almost squishing Xiaojun on his arms, but the older didn't seem to mind because he loves Hendery's attention.

"Wow! Congrats, I guess." Mark said and hit him on his shoulder playfully but kidding aside, he's really happy for his friend. He witnessed everything.

"Thanks man."

"I'm happy for you Guanheng." Sungchan said and smiled too but something's bothering him. "But, what about Guanyeu? I thought you two have a thing?"

Hendery's brows puckered after hearing that. "We don't have a thing. How many times should I have repeat that?"

"Oh, I thought you were giving him a chance because you were always together." Sungchan mumbles to himself as he looks at Xiaojun, who is staring at him blankly.

Xiaojun knew that Sungchan was the one who set Hendery up with Guanyeu. He knows that he's just concerned about Hendery but of course, he can't help himself to hate him a little because of that.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm genuinely happy about your relationship, I swear."

"You don't seem to look like that to me." Xiaojun shook so Sungchan gave him a nervous smile.

"No, he ships Hendery with Guanyeu so badly. You have no idea." Mark interrupted. "He even did manifestations but you see, it didn't work because their love for each other is stronger than that."

"You did?" Xiaojun glared at Sungchan. He wants to choke him right now after hearing it from Mark.

Xiaojun does not believe in manifestations, but it is working with others. He's seen a lot of people doing it, and most of them are working, and he thinks it's cool but scary. So, what if Sungchan's manifestation was successful?

"That's creepy." Hendery his lips and he was ready to strike Sungchan but the younger stood up and hid behind Mark. He was just bored that day and while watching tiktok videos, he saw that manifestation and tried it for fun only.

"No, I just tried it once."

"It's just a normal hang out between us, just like friends and it's not my problem if people see it in another way." Hendery explained so Sungchan nodded.

"Okay, if you say so and I'm sorry for being one of those people." He chuckled. "Well, congrats anyway." Sungchan smiled and made a peace sign to Xiaojun. He can feel that the older is a little mad.

"We're going now. We have to fetch Hyuck and Taro." Mark then stood up from the couch and pulled Sungchan. "See you around."

"Yeah right. Let's go." Sungchan then waved at them before leaving completely.

Since they were talking about Guanyeu, Xiaojun shifted his gaze to the younger. Hendery didn't have an idea h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter