Chapter 06

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hendery just woke up and the first thing he saw this morning is a sight of his best friend and his cousin together in their living room. Lucas is trying to teach Xiaojun how to play a game and wow, he wore make up again. 

Hendery hates that blushes that creeping on his best friend's face. He can never do that to him, he can't make him happy like that. 

These two here seems close already and something has changed with Xiaojun too. He's not really surprised at all, Lucas didn't even have to try because Xiaojun is more than willing to be with him. 

Because Xiaojun likes Lucas. 

Yeah, good morning to him. 

"That's creepy." His sister nudge him. 

"Shh."

"Oh, they're getting along. That fast? Don't you think they look good together?" She , Hendery's family knew already that Hendery might fall for Xiaojun someday and they often about it. 

"Shut up. Don't ruin my day." 

He's been watching them for 30 minutes now and the two males just noticed him when Hendery's mom called him to have a breakfast. 

Xiaojun stood up and walk towards him while grinning. 

"Eat your breakfast now. Let's play this game with Lucas." He said while grinning. He looks so happy. 

"I don't play that game." Hendery said then went to the kitchen. Xiaojun followed him after since Lucas is on his phone again and talking to someone. 

"Really? It's fun though."

"Well, boring for me." Hendery grins. "You find it fun because you're playing with your crush." He teased the older and Hendery earned a hit after he said that. Causing Xiaojun to blush hard. 

"Shut up! He might hear you."

"He can't." Hendery then he offered him his food. He knew that even if Xaiojun ate breakfast already, he will eat again if he offers some foods to him because he will never say no to food.

And he was right. 

He's not afraid to get fat and even if he'll get fat, Hendery will never stop adoring him because he loves Xiaojun more than he can imagine. 

"I see that you're close already." He said.

"We're not. I'm still shy around him, I can't do it without you."

After eating his breakfast, both males went back to the living area and they found Lucas there. He's texting someone while giggling like a teenager.

Hendery approached him quietly and tried to look on his cousin's phone. He's being careful so that Lucas won't notice him. Meanwhile, Xiaojun is curious too.

And yes, Lucas is texting someone and he's even using heart emojis and stickers. 

"Who's that?"

"What the ?" He quickly hide his phone. "You scared me! Nothing."

"Ahuh? Nothing but you're sending those stickers? I see." 

"I-It's really nothing. Anyway, I'll go to Es-Em entertainment later, are you two free?"

"Why are you going there? Are you signing a contract?" He asked and sat beside Xiaojun while the latter is only listening. He got excited when he heard that. 

Is Lucas staying longer?

"No, I will visit a friend."

Oh, he's not. Xiaojun pouted. Why is he expecting something like that? He came here for a vacation.

"The one that you're texting?"

Lucas glared at him but his cousin is just laughing at him because he hit the spot.

"Yeah."

"Well, good luck because I'm not free. You can go with Xiaojun." Hendery wiggled his eyebrows. 

Xiaojun's eyes widened and glared at his best friend, he even pinched him lightly to have his attention. 

"You're not free?"

"I just said that." He said. 

"I know, but don't leave me." Xiaojun whispered.

Xiaojun felt ridiculous but he can't really go without Hendery. He prefers going outside alone than being with someone he's not close with. Yangyang, Hyuck and Renjun are not a problem anymore because they're already close to each other. 

But with Lucas? His crush? 

No ing way.

Just thinking about it makes him crazy, when Lucas was teaching him earlier about the game, he couldn't focus well but he tried to understand even though he's struggling. Why did he even came here early? He knew that Hendery wakes up late and he felt stupid when he just realized that. Is he that excited to see Lucas? 

Wow Xiaojun, don't be so obvious.

And where is this fool going? How come that Xiaojun didn't know?

"I'm literally doing you a favor here since you're willing to be with Lucas. Just be yourself like you always did when we're together. He'll like you." Hendery held his hand to encourage him, even though he's not the one that Xiaojun likes, he's willing to support him and he of course don't hate Lucas for that because he's not that type of a guy. Lucas has no idea, it's not his fault and Hendery didn't mean to fall for Xiaojun too. 

"Are you going somewhere?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah. I'll hang out with Mark and Jeno later, I promised to show myself up today."

"I didn't know about that." Xiaojun said and glaring at Hendery. 

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you."

"You never forget." Xiaojun said suspiciously while raising his eyebrow. 

Hendery smiled awkwardly and looked at his cousin. "Anyways, you can drag him with you man." Hendery said while pointing Xiaojun. "He's free."

"Don't." Xiaojun put Hendery's pointer finger from him. When Lucas dropped his gaze on Xiaojun, he felt shy again. 

See? This is why he can't go with him alone. He wants to come but he can't. He's too shy.

"Do you want to come with me Xiaojun?"

---

Hendery is staring at this guy blankly while shaking his head. He's now outside and just waiting for Mark and Jeno to arrive because they want to buy a gift for their boyfriends this coming Christmas. Oh well, Mark is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter