Chapter 07

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiaojun never hated his best friend this much. No, he never hates him actually. He's just really pissed when he noticed that it's only him and Lucas yesterday and Hendery, that fool actually left him with his crush alone. Not that he doesn't like it but he can't be with him alone.

However, the way how Lucas treated him made Xiaojun like him more. He's so nice and easy to be with. Xiaojun is having a hard time socializing with people but thankfully, Lucas helped him with that. That's the reason why Lucas became more attractive in his eyes, he's such a sweetheart and warm person.

"I hate you, really." Xiaojun rolled his eyes at his best friend. He saw him come out of his house so he followed him and smacked his head for leaving him.

"What the hell? What was that for?"

"For leaving me yesterday!"

Hendery bit his lip and ignored him and kept looking for his cravings. He can't eat spicy food but he's craving spicy foods today apparently.

"Shut up. I heard you had fun." Hendery said and reached for the spiciest ramen but Xiaojun took it instead.

"How did you even know?"

"Lucas said that you're fun." Hendery said blankly and stole the ramen from the older's grip. When he's done, he went to the cashier to pay.

"Really? He said that?" He asked happily and his voice sounded cute that's why Hendery glanced at him. He couldn't help but smile too after seeing that, Xiaojun is handsome but most of the time, he's so adorable and this is not good for his heart.

"Anyway, Christmas is almost coming and I know you're free, so let's go." Xiaojun held his arm and pulled him outside.

"Where are we going?"

"I want to buy something for Lucas."

"Just Lucas?" He mumbles, luckily Xiaojun couldn't hear him.

"What? Did you say something?"

"Nope." He answered.

When Hendery is done paying, he heads outside and Xiaojun is following him. He keeps telling him a story about how his day went with Lucas and how pissed Xiaojun was at his best friend for leaving him with Lucas alone. In short, Xiaojun had fun.

Hendery wonders, is this the right thing to do? Instead of fighting for Xiaojun, he's literally letting him fall for his cousin more.

Even though he didn't like the context of Xiaojun's story, he still listened to him.

"Yah! Not that way! We're going somewhere!" Xiaojun pulled Hendery when he's about to go the other way, which is the way to his home.

He sighs and doesn't complain anymore. He's planning to go with him anyway and he just wanted to play hard to get, as if Xiaojun cares if he did.

He cares, sometimes.

"Since he's a model, I bet he likes accessories."

"Just buy him some food. He will be jubilant." Hendery said. "Just like a certain someone." He added, he's talking about Xiaojun obviously.

"Nah. I want to make it special like I want to see it with him or something." Xiaojun then linked his arms with Hendery just like usual.

Hendery pursed his lips, he's thinking hard too of course.

"What about, earrings? He'll surely like that. Knowing him, Lucas will appreciate and will try to use it often." He said so Xiaojun turned his head on him quickly.

"Wow, you're smart! Now, let's go quickly!" He giggled then pulled his best friend along with him.

To make it fast, Hendery knew a shop where Xiaojun can buy that thing. They have a lot of cool accessories but at affordable prices so he brought him there. He's glad that Xiaojun loved the shop.

"I've never been in here."

"Of course. You're stuck in your room." He teased.

"Well, I saw an Ice cream parlor beside here and I'm craving for ice cream. Can you perhaps-"

"Really? It's ing cold right now Xiaodejun." Hendery stared at him blankly so he whined.

"Oh come on, just do it!" He shrieked so Hendery's eyes widened then looked around. Luckily they are the only customers there.

"This brat. Fine. Keep looking for your earrings then."

"Yey! Thanks!" He winked then the younger went outside.

Xiaojun wants a little privacy here. Of course, it's not only for Lucas' gift. How can he forget his best friend's gift? Hendery, his other half of all people? That's not going to happen.

----

The two males are walking on the street as of now while watching the crowd doing different ways of enjoying things and the vacation. It's almost Christmas and that explains why there's a lot of people today. Xiaojun didn't expect that he would be enjoying roaming around today, because last year, all he did was lying on his bed and sleeping all day. Well, except when Hendery was there.

"It's actually nice here."

"I told you and you didn't believe me."

"Sorry about that. You didn't get to enjoy Christmas that much because you are accompanying me." He pressed his lips into a thin line.

"What are you talking about? It's fine, as long as I'm with you everything's fun and enjoyable."

"Really?"

Hendery nodded. "And my family."

He glanced at his best friend beside him, he couldn't stop adoring him for real. He doesn't want to be obvious about his feelings however, how can he do that when the moment he laid his eyes on the older, his world stopped spinning and just adored him like this.

Ridiculous at may sound, but that's how he's explaining his emotions right now.

Can he just take the risk?

He's willing to do it even though Xiaojun might hate him. There's this strong feeling ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter