Chapter 13

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please read from page 100 to page 130 for your assigned assignments and provide feedback. Remember that I am always examining your work and can tell if it is plagiarized or not. Everyone has a Happy New Year, and that's all for now." The instructor said before leaving the lecture room.

The students began to grumble since they had just returned to school and this was how their instructor greeted them after their holiday.

"What the hell? I'm not in the mood to read." Renjun complains and ducked his head to the desk.

"She said she forgot to give us assignments because Seungkwan-ssi and Daewhi-ssi kept making her tell a story about her life and caused her to forget giving us assignments." Xiaojun said and shook. He's not in the mood to read either because his mind is still screaming for a vacation again. It's hard to move on instantly.

Since he's now friends with Renjun, they're sitting together, and he even reserved a seat for Renjun. Xiaojun, on the other hand, enjoys talking about things with Renjun, and wishes he had met him sooner so they could speak about things more. He's a great listener.

"Did she not enjoy the New Year and vent her frustration to us?"

"Ahhhh Seungkwan it's your fault!" They heard a student complain. It was Felix.

"Daewhi started it you punk! I just helped him!" Seungkwan fired back and he's ready to fight Felix at that time.

"Who would like to have an assignment in the midst of our vacation anyway? Shut up Felix!" Somi said and flipped her hair. She's Daewhi's best friend anyway and she's defending him.

"You know what? Let's just get out of here." Renjun said and Xiaojun agreed.

Renjun and Xiaojun are both studying Music Production and Engineering since they have the same musical interests.

Xiaojun is delighted that he met Renjun because he's a true talent, especially in music. It would be an honor if they could work in this industry someday.

"How are you and Hendery?" Renjun asked while stretching, it's just morning but he already looked frustrated.

"We're fine now. He asked me to treat him the same as if nothing happened. Even if he didn't say that, I'll do the same. He's important to me."

Renjun shook his head and smiled at Xiaojun. "He must really love you, the fact that he still acts like that after what happened? Man, it must be great to be Hendery's boyfriend. Eurgh!" Renjun stated this while making the look that most people make when they fantasize about their crushes.

The older acknowledges that Renjun is correct, and it truly softened Xiaojun's heart.

"Dream on, you have Yangyang." Xiaojun said.

Lucas had already left and was living in his new condo with his manager. Lucas will be quite busy because numerous magazine businesses have expressed interest in him following his photoshoot with Jungwoo last week, which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Xiaojun is also happy for him. Lucas deserves it, and he can only look on from afar now. But being Lucas' friend is a big privilege for him. At the very least, it's enough for him because he doesn't have a chance with Lucas because it's obvious how much Lucas loves Jungwoo.

"Yah! Have you seen Guanheng?" Suddenly, Sungchan appeared out of nowhere and asked them.

The two males shook their answers but Xiaojun's expression was filled with confusion. Why is he looking for Hendery? They were literally blockmates.

"Uhm, no. Our class has just ended." Renjun answered.

"That er was fast."

"Why are you looking for him?" Xiaojun asked Sungchan.

"Mark and I have been planning to set him up for someone since the holiday, it seems like he forgot about it and when Mark reminded him, he just ran away." Sungchan explained, still eyes are wandering to look for Hendery.

"Oh." Xiaojun hemmed.

"Gotta go. We still need to catch him. Apparently, Yangyang is looking for him too."

"Okay, take care fools!" Renjun said then Sungchan left and now he was watching Xiaojun to see how he reacted. "They were planning to set him up on a blind date, but Hendery refused. Do you know anything about it? Yangyang had already mentioned it to me."

"No. I just found out today." He whispered it nearly in hushed tones but Xiaojun eventually shook. It doesn't matter because Hendery can do whatever he wants.

"It's fine, right?"

Xiaojun his bottom lip and nodded.

It should be, right?

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

Renjun shrugged and pulled out his phone to message his boyfriend that he will be having lunch with Xiaojun if he hasn't found Hendery yet.

Later, someone unexpectedly hugs Xiaojun, and he expects it to be his best friend, but it turns out to be Donghyuck.

"I miss you DJ! I see that you and Renjun are closer now." He said then he let him go.

"I know right, because you are busy on your dates with Mark. Now what? Did you choose him already?"

Donghyuck giggled and he back hugged Renjun too. "Maybe, my heart does really belong to him in the first place." Then he giggled and buried his face on Renjun's back.

Renjun really wants to thump him in the face due of his obnoxious chuckles, but Xiaojun is just observing them.

"What about Sungchan?"

"He's cool with it, but I let him date me for a day and he said he'll move on." Donghyuck pursed his lips and winks. "Anyway, Mel is looking for your bff DJ."

"Yeah, apparently Yangyang and Sungchan do too."

"Let them be, let's eat lunch together. Jaemin and Jeno were there already and waiting for us so you two have no choice but to come with me!" Donghyuck said then he grabbed both Chinese males on their arms with him.

It's the first time that Xiaojun will share the same table with them.

They were actually so nice and he's glad that he's getting close to them too.

Xiaojun, on the other hand, is perplexed as to why he keeps thinking about what Sungchan said.

It's fine, really. He doesn't mind because it's Hendery's life. He is free to do anything he wants and to date whoever he wants.

What important is, they will remain the same after what happened in the past days.

----

"Gotcha!"

Sungchan swiftly head locked Hendery on his arms as soon as he spotted him, and he made it simple because he's taller than him. They'd been looking for him for almost 30 minutes and were already hungry.

"What the hell let me go. I told you I'm not going!" Hendery said while trying to release from Sungchan's grip. "You know I only want one person."

"But that person doesn't like you." Sungchan said and pinch the older.

"You think you can hurt me?"

"I'm stating the facts."

"I don't care and I'm not interested."

"No. You will go. I already asked the person you'll be meeting, and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter