Chapter 19

Let Me Love You | XiaoDery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••


Hendery hadn't expected Guanyeu to show up today, but he's glad he did. He already apologized that day for not showing up, and he obviously chose to return because of Xiaojun.

Whatever happens, he will end up choosing the older because he loves Xiaojun so much.

But he feels compelled to apologize once more. He was aware that he had already reminded him that he has someone he likes, but he still wishes to offer an apology.

"How are you these days?" Hendery asked the younger then handed him a juice drink.

Guanyeu smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "I think I'm fine. I will be fine." He chuckled.

Hendery pursed his lips, unsure whether to ask Guanyeu or not. Isn't it too late now? He has no idea what the younger one is supposed to tell him that day, but he has a feeling he already knows.

"It's my fault. You don't have to apologize. You became honest in the first place, but I still let myself believe that you'll like me someday." Guanyeu stated, but his words are tinged with bitterness.

Of course, because he wished for the impossible.

Hendery reminded him that he has someone he likes, but Guanyeu didn't give up when Hendery told him that they weren't together, yet. He thought he still had a chance, so he wanted to win him over. He thought that maybe, Hendery will like him too by spending some time with him.

How could he not know about Xiaojun?

The older one can't stop talking about Xiaojun when he's with Guanyeu. He'll always include Xiaojun wherever they go. It was something along the lines of, Xiaojun will like this, that's Xiaojun's favorite food, if he has time, he'll bring Xiaojun with him, and so on.

He learned to know Xiaojun because of him.

They have been best friends since little.

Hendery was playing with his finger and he didn't know what to say either.

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay Hendery. I'm sorry for not replying to your messages either. I just don't feel really good."

"I understand."

"But seriously, I'm happy for you. You two are finally together. The thing that I want to say to you, please forget about it because I will never bring it up again." He flashed a friendly smile.

Hendery blinked his eyes as he returned his gaze to the younger. He didn't tell him that the person he likes is Xiaojun, but Guanyeu might have guessed because he kept bringing up Xiaojun's name in their conversations when they were together.

He was sorry, but it's better to be honest.

He gave him a friendly smile. "Thank you very much, Guanyeu. I wish you luck in finding someone who will love and treat you better."

"I hope so as well but I don't want to look for him yet. I just came from heart break you know?" The younger chuckled. "But are we still friends?" Guanyeu's gaze was drawn to the older man as he asked, adoringly. Even though he was aware that he had hurt Guanyeu, the way he spoke to him remained unchanged.

"Of course. I thought you will be cutting ties with me. I still treat you a friend."

Meanwhile, Xiaojun couldn't sit still as he watched his boyfriend and the model talk. They were having conversations outside the lounge, but Xiaojun could see them all the way in.

Seriously, this Guanyeu has grown more beautiful since the last time he saw him. He was worried about him, despite the fact that he is not particularly close to him, and Xiaojun had no idea why.

Maybe it's because he treated Hendery so well when Xiaojun couldn't be with him.

"He looks very pretty. What if Hendery changed his mind and broke up with me?" Xiaojun mumbles, then a hit from the smaller beside him lands on his shoulder.

"What kind of bull are you talking about? He's not going to do it." Renjun said, and Xiaojun gulped because Renjun is scary when he's angry.

Perhaps Yangyang and Renjun are still in a lover's quarrel.

"I-I'm just saying. You know, I hurt him pretty bad."

"Quit saying things like that in the future. It's not good. He knows that you didn't mean to hurt him like that."Renjun stated, but his gaze was fixed on his sketchbook. He's currently scribbling to express his stress and frustration.

"Baobao..." Yangyang murmured from the other side of Renjun. Renjun is ignoring him, so Xiaojun almost forgot he's just sitting quietly there. "I'm sorry, please don't ignore me anymore."

"Who are you? Do we know each other?" Renjun glares but he continues on his sketch again.

"I'm your baobao, your lifetime partner and the father of our future kids." Yangyang responded solemnly and determinedly, wrapping his arms around the older's waist and pecking on his lips.

Xiaojun quickly averted his gaze. He wants to leave because these two need some privacy to discuss their problems, but Renjun won't let him. Not with Yangyang alone because he's mad at him, and Xioajun has no idea what caused them to fight again.

"I'm sorry, okay? I promise to trust you and believe in your words only."

"I really hate you Liu Yangyang. You made me feel those past days. You can ask Xiaojun, I'm always with him."

"I know. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter