Singing in the Rain

Re:WIND

 

The moon is high in the sky. In that black night sky. With those lights flickering below. The city. It looks more alive at night. People seems to live freely. Forget about whatever that happened during the day. Being reckless.

The clock just strikes twelve. A few hours more until those zombies on the road take over the city. Minding their own business. Get to work. Dealing with life. Once again. When the morning comes.


Congrats! You found the red


That burgundy letter laying helplessly on the coffee table. Long forgotten by her that siting on the window frame. Staring outside through the window glass mindlessly. Running her fingers through her hair. She shut her eyes. Just to open them a second later. Staring at nothing.

A lightning strike in the sky. Blinding. She is no longer siting on the window frame. The letter is no longer on the coffee table. It’s on the sink now. Slowly consumed by the fire. While she now, siting on the counter. A lighter placed not far from her. She watch how the fire flickering. Burning down the letter.


“WAIT—“


That voice ringing in her head.


“Wait!”


But she stay silence.


“Hey! Wait!”


Staring emptily at the fire while her mind start to recalling that day.


“JINSOUL! STOP!”


The lightning strike again. Brighter. The same time that voice getting clearer in her mind. The same time as that exact event from her memory, that she wish she could forget. But can’t. Playing in her mind. That exact day from her memory. It’s haunting her. 

She wish that day never happened. She wish she never met her. She wish she never know. She wish she never notice. She wish, it’s only a dream. But it’s not. She hate it. She hate that day was real. She hate that she eventually met her.

The red circle.

She hate it. But couldn’t do anything about it. She just wait. Waiting for everything to fall into the place. Wait for the time to come. She wish it will come sooner. So she can drop this pretending act.

But.. does she really pretending tho?

That’s the question. Whatever the answer. It scare her. It feels terrifying. And the feeling confused her. This is the first time she feel confused and unsure about herself. Just after she met them. 

One by one. Little by little. She can feel there’s something changes inside her. It’s annoy her. It’s scary. She just want to shrugged it off. She just want to push that unexplainable feeling away. She hate it. She really hate it. But whenever she around them. She can’t help but feel calm. She feel safe, somehow. She hate it. It doesn’t feel like her at all. It doesn’t sounds like her at all. She hate it.


‘Just a little bit more. Let’s play for a little bit more. Let’s wait for a little bit more. Let’s pretend for a little bit more.’


She tell herself. Looking up to the sink. Watching how the fire almost exterminated the letter. And when she sure the letter is no longer exists. She finally hear those raindrops hitting the window glass. Heavily. Along with the lightning that strike loudly.

She smile. Laugh mockingly. Letting it filled the room a second later. She bring her palm to her face. Still laughing. She feel funny. She really hate the feeling. It’s even funnier when she realize how much she hate it. And then she catch that blue light, reflecting on her palm. Let her laugh get a bit louder next second. Her blue circle. Glowing. As if it know how much she wants to get rid of them. All of them.


Especially those other circles.


———


“Yerim, where are you going?!”


The bell ring a while ago. The sign those students know too well that the school is already over for the day. As for Yerim, she immediately rush outside the class. After quickly gather her things and shoved it into her bag.


“Someone pick me up today! She is waiting! See you tomorrow guys!”


Yerim turn in the middle of her way. Beaming while waving her hands to her classmates. Just to turn forward later. Tightening her grip on her bag’s straps. Running towards the school gate, with that wide smile on her face.

Eventually stepped outside the school building. Yerim turn her head to her sides. Narrow her eyes to her surrounding. Try to find that deep blue car among those students that also just step out of the school. But, it somehow seems kinda hard to her as she decided to reach for her phone in her skirt pocket. Planning to call the owner. Until she feel that dazzling light hit her eyes.

It was from the car that place not far from her. That deep blue car.


“Jinsoul!”


Yerim beaming. Just after skipping on her way to that blue car. Found the owner immediately rolled down the window when she standing right next to it. Smile by how Yerim say her name, Jinsoul gestures Yerim to get in. Which is Yerim immediately obey as she open the passenger door and slide herself in.


“I told you to just call me Jinsol, right?”


Jinsoul started. Inserting the gear, before she slowly drive the car away. A smile on her face. She start to focus on the street. Knowing how Yerim gasped by her words earlier.


“Oh, right! Ehehe, sorry..”


Yerim state, putting her palm straight in front of her face when a ‘sorry’ slipping out of her lips. Snort by how funny Yerim’s tone when she said that, Jinsoul just shake her head. Smiling, while her gaze still fully on the street.


“How’s school?”


“Exciting!!”


That coming happily from Yerim that beaming towards Jinsoul. Makes Jinsoul snort once again, shake her head


“You really are something..”


Jinsoul said, smiling to herself as she slowing her car. Stop at the traffic light. Reaching her hand out to turn on the music, she snort for the three times since Yerim entered the car. Just because..


“Oh my god! It’s PUZZLE!!”


Yup. That. Her song. Puzzle, playing through the car speakers. Echoing. While beside her, Yerim start to sing along. Imaginary mic on her grip, while her other hand on her ear. Absolutely enjoying herself. Pretending she held some concert. And just by the sight, Jinsoul smile in amused. Let Yerim somehow have a small concert inside her car.


“Yup! 24/7!”


Yerim sing out loud. Move along with the rhythm of the song, makes Jinsoul can’t hold her laugh for any longer. Start to sing too, Jinsoul can see that sparkle in Yerim’s eyes once she turn to the younger. The sparkle that full of admiration. Proudness.

It’s hard not to notice, but later Jinsoul have to take her eyes off of Yerim that start become crazier on the passenger seat. The traffic light turn green. Jinsoul have to focus once again on the street. Driving. Occasionally glance to her side, she found Yerim still act like she is singing in the concert. That sight somehow warm Jinsoul’s heart. Somehow.

But Jinsoul hate it.

Jinsoul hate the feeling. And she can’t help but unconsciously tightening her grip on the wheel. Her gaze straight ahead. Try to keep her composure as she remembers where the two of them going right now. The reason why she pick Yerim up from school earlier.

They gotta meet up with Jungeun. Talking about the circles.

And just by remembering that, Jinsoul found herself hardened her jaw. She feel irritated just by the idea of meeting the two of them. She hate how she somehow easily attached to them. She really hate it. She know it too well. She consciously push aside that longing feeling that she can’t explain.

But although with all this hatred she feel, she found herself hard to resist them.. especially Yerim.


‘.. Just for a little bit more..’


“Oh! That’s Jungeun!”


Jinsoul snapped out of her thoughts. Found Yerim press the button on the door, rolling the window with that wide smile on her face.


“JUNGEUNNNN!!!!”


Yerim exclaimed. Excitedly. Jinsoul can notice that, but somehow she feel like she’s in dazed. But lucky, she still manage to keep her composure, driving the car into the parking lot. With that heavy feeling somehow start to forming inside her. They have reach their destination.

From the edge of her eyes, Jinsoul can see how Yerim immediately jump out of the car. Running towards Jungeun that manage to catch Yerim once the younger throw herself onto her. Jinsoul can see how they laugh happily from the rear mirror. And just by the sight, that uncomfortable feeling start spreading inside her. The feeling that somehow makes her feel so scared.


‘Come on Jinsol.. get ahold of yourself’


Jinsoul told herself. Putting her head on the wheel once she notice how the circle showed up on her left eye. And somehow those memories come into her mind. Out of nowhere. The nightmare she hope she can forget. The nightmare from her past. The nightmare when she is too naive for this world.

The nightmare when she can see how she siting on the edge of the room. Dark room. Shaking so hard. Scared. It feels so cold. She was terrified. Her hair was wet. Her clothes wet. She was freezing. It’s flashing in her mind, out of sudden. Until—


“Jinsol!”


That voice snapped her out of that nightmare. Pulling her back to reality. Finding Jungeun and Yerim now next to her. Opening the door beside her. Staring at her totally in worry.


“You okay?”


Again. That voice. Jungeun’s voice. It caught her. As she decided to running her fingers through her blonde hair. Taking a deep breath. She give the two, her response a second later


“Yeah.. just a bit dizzy..”


“You feeling sick?? Should we cancel today??”


Now, it’s coming from Yerim. Staring deeply into Jinsoul eyes. Try to making sure of the latter. And once Jinsoul notice that, she just smile. Turn off the engine and get out of the car as the two immediately step aside. Giving her enough space.


“I’m okay, Yerim. You say you have something to tell me right?”


And with that, Yerim nod. Shutting . But Jinsoul still can see how hesitant and worried Yerim look right now. Yerim probably still think it’s better to cancel today’s plan if Jinsoul not feeling too well. But before Yerim can voice it, Jinsoul stepped towards her. Shutting the door. Grab Yerim’s arm and pull her to the place. The high class restaurant Jinsoul often visited. Usually when she have some business talk, or when she just wants to eat the foods there.

Feel sure enough Jungeun follow them behind. Jinsoul walk towards the waiter that absolutely been waiting for them. And once he see Jinsoul, he immediately bow towards them. Quietly leading them to their reservation room. And while walking to the room. Yerim and Jungeun can feel those gaze on them. It somehow makes them feel uncomfortable as they absolutely can hear those not so low whisper that mostly coming from the diners.


“Is that Jung Jinsoul?”


“Wow.. She is gorgeous”


“Who those girls with her?”


“The uniform girl looks so cute..”


“The blonde girl behind, she looks great..”


And so on. There’s more. But only those words that actually get captured by Yerim and Jungeun’s ears. Until they stepped into the hallway. Suddenly makes the air around them became quieter than earlier. The two feel thankful tho, they can’t help but exhale. Totally in relief. And Jinsoul notice that, as she just giggling over the two.

Catching two waiters from afar. Yerim and Jungeun just glance to each other as they see how those waiters open one of these twin doors in the hallway. Bowing deeply while they walking passed them into the room. And it doesn’t stop there. Those waiters along with the waiter from earlier quickly pull the chair for each of them. Even before Jungeun can reach it with her own hand. It somehow kinda awkward for Jungeun, and Jinsoul just laugh at her. While Yerim muttered a small 'thank you' to the waiter, that again just bow deeply at her.

Then, just right after they’ve seated. Those waitresses walking inside. Along with other waiters following behind. Serving the food professionally onto the table. And the sight somehow amazed Yerim and Jungeun just by watching those waiters and waitresses doing their job. Letting out a small thank you when they eventually notice there’s waitresses carefully pour a drink to them. Again, Jinsoul who notice how awkward and flustered Jungeun and Yerim, can’t help but laugh over them. Just after she sure enough there’s only the three of them in the room tho.


“I wish I was setting a hidden camera in this room. Both of your face are priceless!”


Jinsoul laugh. Kinda loud as Yerim and Jungeun can see how her face slowly turn red, while clapping. Absolutely enjoying what she just witnessed.

Clicking her tongue in annoyed, Jungeun throw her gaze away from Jinsoul. While Yerim lowered her head. Smile awkwardly. Rubbing the back of her neck. Feeling embarrassed. And Jinsoul eventually notice that.

Can’t help but giggling to herself, Jinsoul find the sight is amusing. Until she reach to Yerim. Pinch her cheek playfully and tell the younger to start eating.

Nodding over that. Yerim muttered a soft thank you as Jinsoul kindly placing a food onto her plate. Earn a sweet smile from Jinsoul that softly pat Yerim’s head the next second. Until, Jinsoul’s gaze now fully on Jungeun that still act sulky.


“Okay.. stop pouting, or you want me to come over there and wipe that sulky face off of your face?”


Jinsoul lift the side of her lips in the end of her words. her lower lip slightly. Absolutely caught Jungeun off guard, as the latter widened her eyes in surprise. Didn’t expect that.

Getting a sudden flashback, Jungeun immediately put her palms to cover her face. She know it starts to turn red the time she caught Jinsoul’s gesture earlier. And it get worsened by how those flashbacks now start to spinning in her head.


“You okay, Jungeun?”


That voice coming innocently from Yerim. Along with that confuse, wondering gaze. Makes Jungeun internally cursed once she see that. While Jinsoul manage to act cool, even though she feel like she wants to burst out laughter at this moment.


“I’m okay, Yerim. Just wondering which food should I eat first..”


Jungeun slowly pull her palms off of her face. Offering Yerim a sweet smile, as she running both of her hands into her hair. Try to get her composure back.


“Which food.. oh! This one is good! Jinsol gave me some earlier! It’s so delicious! Try it!”


Yerim state excitedly. Reaching for the same food as the food Jinsoul had placed on her plate earlier and give it to Jungeun that just muttered a small thank you to her. Absolutely earn that bright ‘you’re welcome’ from Yerim that immediately sit back on her seat. Start to enjoying her food and failed to notice how Jungeun furrowed her brows. Questioning something deep inside her mind.


‘Did Yerim just call Jinsol by.. ‘Jinsol’?’


Jungeun start to wonder. Find it kinda odd, somehow. Especially since she know those not so good history about Jinsoul. Are they closer than she thought? Jungeun have no idea. But it’s possible. Since Yerim also spare her some details about.. yup, Jinsoul is the blue circle and told her what actually happened in the concert a few days ago. And just by the information, it somehow makes Jungeun deep in her thought. She start to think Jinsoul’s act somehow have something to do with their circles. And yeah.. that's why Yerim suggested this meeting tho. And surprisingly, Jinsoul agree.


‘Does she act different cause we are the same as her?’


Jungeun questioning. But somehow she find it does makes sense. Even though it also leave her with so much unanswered questions. Like.. why Jinsoul somehow act like there’s something special, especially between the two of them? And then.. like there’s nothing at all? Sometimes, Jungeun also feel there’s something off from Jinsoul. She just can’t put a finger onto it. It’s kinda vague. But Jungeun know it’s there. And somehow, Jungeun feel like.. it shouldn’t be there. Somehow.


“Oh right, Yerim.. what is it you want to tell me?”


It coming so suddenly from Jinsoul. Caught Jungeun off guard as it also successfully pull her out of her thought. Looking up at Yerim, Jungeun can see how Yerim face lit up a second as she seems like she just remember about that, when Jinsoul mentioned it


“Ah, Right!”


Yerim state. Putting down her chopsticks just to reach for her bag. Open it, roaming inside for a few seconds. Until Jinsoul and Jungeun can see how Yerim seems like already found what she been searching for. And just by that, Jungeun decided to busy herself with food again. Knowing absolutely what Yerim is about to tell Jinsoul soon.

Well, Yerim asked for Jungeun’s opinion about this meeting tho. So basically.. Jungeun already know what they’ll talking about at this moment. It’s all about, the circles, Yeojin, and the apocalypse. And yup, again, Yerim was the one who fill Jungeun with that apocalypse information.

Hate to admit, but Jungeun feel like what she did all this time somehow feel unnecessary. Just after she notice how it seems so easy to Yerim to get those information. Those information that somehow she can’t get, even when she technically close to the informant.

It upsets her. But she shrugged it off. Chose to think about how to quit the industry soon instead.


“Can you see what’s on this?”


That coming from Yerim. Catching Jungeun attention, as she look up. Watching how Yerim handed Jinsoul that poster after the latter also put down her own chopsticks. Taking the poster from Yerim’s hand.


“Huh? Yeah I can see—“


And later, Jinsoul stop her sentence. Midway. Slowly widened her eyes in surprise and disbelief. Rubbing both of her eyes. Jinsoul squinting. Making sure her eyes didn’t playing a trick on her.

And once Jungeun notice that. She quietly counting in her mind. Somehow know, Jinsoul will freak out soon—


“What the ?!”


Yup. Jungeun missed. She counting too slow. She thought Jinsoul will freak out on the count of three. But that was on the count of two. Putting this unnecessary thought aside, Jungeun try to hold her laugh at the sight of Jinsoul that looks kinda terrified. Standing up on her seat. Staring at that poster that laying helplessly on the table. It’s amusing.


“W-why.. that poster??”


Jinsoul stutter. Moving her gaze to Yerim that just offer her a tiny smile. Try to somehow tell Jinsoul to sit back.


“You have the same reaction as Jungeun..”


Yerim state. Giggling in the end of her words once she found Jungeun start to glare at her. Meanwhile in the other hand, Jinsoul start to blinking her eyes. Rapidly. Still feel a bit taken aback by the sight of that glitching poster. Like, how the heck it’s glitching? It just a paper?? Jinsoul thought.


“What does this mean?”


Questioning. Jinsoul’s gaze now fixed on Yerim. Just after she siting back on her seat. Occasionally glancing at the poster that now placed near the younger. The sight of that glitching poster still bothers her tho. Especially when she notice how it somehow slowly vanished. It’s almost looks faded off the paper.


“As you see. This girl name is Im Yeojin. She’s my best friend. She suddenly disappeared near two months ago. The time when I also got my purple circle. And.. somehow..”


Yerim hanging her words, staring at the face of that girl on the poster. Smiling. While Jinsoul furrowed her brows, try to guess where this conversation lead her to. In the other hand, Jungeun that already know the story just eat quietly. Still give a bit of her attention in the conversation tho, as Yerim continues


“It was like.. she never existed in the first place. After her disappearance. No ones know her, except me. No ones remember her, except me. And no ones can see this poster, except us. And one thing that I know for sure. She actually existed. She is somewhere, that only us can reach..”


Okay. That’s new for Jungeun. ‘Somewhere that only us can reach’? Does this what Yerim meant by 'I tell you later in the meeting' she told Jungeun yesterday? What does that mean? Also.. Us? Does Yerim mean, the three of them? Does this actually have something to do with their circles? How about the apocalypse tho? Does that also have something to do with Yeojin? Did Yeojin cause it? Or they cause it? There’s many questions that rush into Jungeun’s mind just after that last sentence from Yerim. But before she can voice those thoughts, Jinsoul beat her.


“So.. this girl is actually existed. But something happened and somehow she is no longer existed. At least for some people except you. And she is actually somewhere? Right now? Somewhere.. that only us can reach? What do you mean?? And where’s this somewhere?”


It was coming a lot from Jinsoul. Staring at Yerim. Try to making sure she didn’t miss the point the younger had told her. And once Jungeun notice that. She decide to put her own chopsticks down. Sensing there’s something important will slip out of Yerim’s lips, soon.


“I’m not sure where this somewhere is. But I’ve been there once. Yesterday. And yeah, I met Yeojin there..”


It was unexpected. To Jungeun at least. It explains why Yerim looks more relaxed and chill somehow, compared to a few days back then. But still, it was unexpected.. like how? How Yerim went there? When Yerim herself not sure where is this somewhere is?


“This might sounds crazy. But I eat a cherry. It was a bitten apple, but it turned to cherry, somehow!”


Yerim state. With that visible ‘believe me! I’m not joking!’ written all over her face. Staring alternately at Jinsoul and Jungeun that absolutely can’t help but raising one of their eyebrows.


“You.. eat a cherry?”


“It was a bitten apple, then turn to a cherry??”


“Then I suddenly ended up in the somewhere and met Yeojin!!”


Yerim raised both of her hands. Make a blowing gesture on both side of her head. With that supposed to be an explosion sound, but somehow slipped cutely from her lips. And just by that, Jinsoul can’t help but press her lips together. Holding a laugh. While Jungeun just face palmed.


“.. Okay.. what do cherry have to do with this?”


“The cherry transferred me to that somewhere! Somehow! But she told me I shouldn’t be there! It was too soon for me! And I supposed to come to that place with the two of you!”


Yerim exclaimed, a little too excited. Makes Jungeun immediately raised her eyebrow over the words. Kinda judgmental. While Jinsoul tilted her head to the side, confused.


“Alright.. that means, we need this cherry to reach that somewhere? Also who is this she tho?”


Those coming from Jinsoul. Staring at Yerim that somehow caught off guard by the question. The sight makes Jinsoul frowned tho, as she also notice how Yerim looks kinda hesitant, steal a glance to Jungeun.


“I.. don’t know who she actually is. But I know, she can be trusted. She mentioned about, how our timeline is messed up. I think it’s also have something to do with how Yeojin seems like she doesn’t even exist at this point. She also the one who bring Yeojin to that somewhere. She said it was for Yeojin’s sake, before the universe take the wrong soul.. she also mentioned about Haseul”


That name coming from Yerim lips. Immediately caught Jungeun fully attention while Jinsoul raised her eyebrow. 


“Wait, wait.. about she.. have you ever seen her before? Like in your dream.. is she that mysterious girl who with Yeojin in your dream?? And what is it about Haseul??”


Jungeun showering Yerim with questions. Makes Jinsoul now turn to her. Noticing that protective tone somehow visible in Jungeun’s voice earlier. But Jungeun has her gaze fixed on Yerim. Somehow ignore Jinsoul’s gaze on her.


“I’m pretty sure, they’re different person. But that somewhere is exactly the same place in my dream. That’s for sure. And about Haseul.. I actually didn’t quite understand what she meant. But she did say that Yeojin is connect to Haseul. In this timeline, there’s two souls link to Haseul when it supposed to be just one. And it’s supposed to be Yeojin..”


Yerim state, staring back at Jungeun that somehow furrowed her brows over her words. Probably try to swallow that new information. While in the other hand, Jinsoul just stare alternately at them. Wondering. Until Yerim notice that.


“I dreamt about Yeojin.. especially after I met Jungeun. The first dream was about me hanging out, and chilling with her. But, this mysterious girl also there with us. The second dream was just, me seeing Yeojin raised her hand towards this mysterious girl in the green wide field. And this somewhere I mentioned earlier, looks exactly the same like that green wide field. Somehow..”


Yerim ended her explanation with putting down her own hand as she unconsciously raised it. Showing her two fingers, when she told Jinsoul those two dreams she had. Purposely, omits some details tho. Especially that part when she see Jinsoul in her dream.

Nodding over Yerim’s words, Jinsoul seems to processing the words in her mind. Steal a glance to Jungeun later. Jinsoul can see how Jungeun looks deep in her thought. The same as Yerim. Letting the silence somehow take control over the air among them. But there’s this crazy idea suddenly come into Jinsoul’s mind.


“What if.. that mysterious girl.. is actually Haseul?”


Eventually, Jinsoul decided to voice it out. Voicing her crazy idea. It somehow makes sense, at least for Jinsoul herself. Even though she have no idea who is this Haseul tho. Later, she turn to staring at Jungeun and Yerim alternately. Finding how they slowly looking up at her. With that frowned visible on their face.


“This is random, I know, but hear me out. What if.. Haseul is the mysterious girl in Yerim’s dream? Since she tell Yerim that Yeojin link to Haseul. Besides this mysterious girl always there with Yeojin, right?”


Jinsoul turn her gaze to Jungeun, and stop at Yerim in the end of her words. Noticing how that realization eventually hit Yerim after those words. It’s possible, and it does makes sense, Yerim thought. But it haven’t yet hit Jungeun as she still frowned. Knowing there’s still a missing piece from the whole puzzle.


“Well.. let’s just say it’s Haseul. But she mentioned there’s two souls existed in our timeline. When it supposed to be only one, right? And it’s Yeojin. Then, who is the other soul—“


“The boy that looks like Haseul and Yeojin..”


That coming out of sudden from Yerim lips. Accidentally cut Jungeun’s words. But the latter didn’t even mind that, as she widened her eyes in disbelief this time. The realization eventually hit her.


‘Wait.. the boy that looks like Haseul and Yeojin?’


Jungeun look up. Staring at Yerim that also staring back at her. They both eventually realize something, as Jungeun suddenly reach for her phone in her pocket. Looks in rush scrolling in her gallery, makes Jinsoul furrowed her brows at the sight.

Turn to Yerim, Jinsoul also can see how Yerim reach for her own phone. Scrolling on the screen, rapidly. Until she grab that poster, placing it in the middle of the table along with her phone that showed a pic of a girl. And it was almost the same time as Jungeun also place her phone there. Showing a pic of a boy on the screen. 

And just by the sight. Jinsoul can feel her breath somehow get stuck in . While Yerim and Jungeun already stand up from their seat. Their gaze fixed on the same things.


“The souls that connects to Haseul..”


“It’s them..”


Yerim state, after Jungeun. Staring down at those faces just to notice they look similar to each other. And just by realizing that, Jungeun nor Yerim can feel the chill suddenly blow onto the back of their neck.


She telling the truth..”


That coming lowly from Jinsoul. As she also get up from her seat. Start to feel the chill air around them. After her gaze fixed on those faces. She sure enough the girl in Yerim’s phone screen is Haseul. While the boy in Jungeun’s phone screen is the other soul that link to Haseul. But unfortunately not supposed to existed.

That’s not what makes Jinsoul feel taken aback tho. But somehow the fact that whoever this she Yerim often mentioned before. She is telling the truth. But still—


“Wait! Wait! If this boy is the other soul, then why Yeojin just disappeared two months ago? Grandma said, he die in plane accident a few years ago tho??”


There it goes, another mystery. Just after they think they somehow successfully solved the current one. They realize. It doesn’t fully solve yet.


“Right.. If what she meant by the universe take one soul is.. killing one of them. Then why Yeojin just disappeared two months ago? The accident happened a few years ago tho..”


“I know right! Something is not right!”


Yerim snapped. Pointing at Jungeun while saying those words. While in the other hand, Jungeun start to thinking. Hard. Try to connect the dots while putting her hand to cover her lips. Gazing at nowhere. Considering if she should just say, that Haseul also there when that plane accident happened, or not—


“Say it..”


That caught Jungeun off guard. Out of sudden. Pulling her out of her thought as she turning to Jinsoul. Just to see Jinsoul’s gaze still fixed on those faces on her and Yerim’s phone screen, also that glitching poster.

Until it start to move, staring at hers. The same time the screens turning off. Letting that unknowingly tension rise between them.


“Say it..”


It coming once again from Jinsoul’s lips. Sounds firm, and commanding this time. Along with that unreadable gaze. Makes Yerim that eventually notice there some tension between Jinsoul and Jungeun just furrowed her brows. But later, Yerim’s gaze also fixed on Jungeun. Noticing how Jungeun somehow looks hesitant.


“Jungeun?”


Yerim called. Makes Jungeun flinch somehow, as she broke the eye contact she had with Jinsoul in the process. Just to turn her gaze to Yerim. And somehow when Jungeun’s gaze is fully on her, Yerim can’t help but feel the air stuck in .

The gaze reminded her of her. The other Jungeun.


“You know something, don’t you?”


That words coming into Yerim’s mind. Recalling how she let those words rolled on her tongue when she was facing that other Jungeun. With scar crossed her left eye. The gaze Jungeun give her right now. Somehow looks the same, the other Jungeun gave her. And it start to scared Yerim. Somehow.


‘.. why you looking at me like that..’


“Actually.. I don’t know if this will help or not.. but..”


Jungeun hanging her words. In doubt. Biting her lower lip, before she exhale roughly. Running her fingers through her hair. Messing with it in frustration later.


“Damn! I feel like I should tell you earlier. I don’t mean to hide it! But Haseul! She was there when that accident happened. She is the only one who survived that plane accident in Iceland”


It was unexpected. But at least those words makes Yerim feel relieved somehow. She didn’t know what she expected. But she knows, those words is better than anything that probably will slipped out of Jungeun’s lips. But, Jinsoul. In the other hand. Raising her eyebrow over Jungeun’s words. Wondering..


“.. How on earth Haseul survived a plane accident??”


Yup. Another mystery. The mystery that Jungeun also still wondering. Like, how? How Haseul actually survived? It’s a plane accident. Even though there’s a possibility to survive. It tends to be very low. And even though there’s someone manage to survive. Usually they will.. lost a few part of their body, or else have scars from the accident.

But Haseul?? She didn’t lost anything. She still a whole. There’s no scar as far as Jungeun know. Haseul looks too well for someone that survived a plane accident. And Jungeun bet, Yerim absolutely agree with this. And if Jinsoul happen to meet Haseul soon. Jungeun also sure, Jinsoul will never expect this experience from Haseul.


“She just told me, some local save her before the plane exploded. She also confused of how she even survived. But she did survive.. it happened two years ago”


Jungeun state. Somehow just realize that the plane accident happened the same time as the car accident that happened to her. The accident that also almost take her life away. Just like Haseul. Both happened two years ago.

Does this mean something? Jungeun thought. But decided to shrugged it off later.


“Did grandma tell you the exact time?”


“No. She just told us it happened a few years ago..”


And by the answer. That coming from Yerim. Jinsoul furrowed her brows. Start to thinking, and trying to looking for an answer that she is even not sure what’s the question in the first place. But she give it a try. Try to solve the puzzle as she notice. Jungeun once again deep in her thought.


“Let’s put this aside, shall we? How about we talk about the somewhere? And how we can get there? All of us.. also, Yerim? You said you’ve been there. And met Yeojin. Why you didn’t bring her back with you?”


Jinsoul try to change the topic. Eventually decided to sit back on her seat. Pulling Jungeun and Yerim’s sleeve in the process. Somehow forcing them to also sit back on their seat.

Hearing the last question from Jinsoul perfectly, Yerim turn to Jinsoul. Stare for a few seconds. Just to move her gaze to Jungeun later, before it back to Jinsoul again.


“I can’t. She said the universe won’t let me. And I was literally glitching. I can’t even touch Yeojin in the last second, and I think.. it’s because I didn’t supposed to arrive there by myself. And maybe.. if it’s the three of us.. maybe we can bring Yeojin back?”


Yerim state. Sounds unsure but hopeful. Makes Jinsoul smile sweetly at her. Patting her head affectionately when she also notice how Yerim’s voice kinda shaky. Jinsoul hate to admit, but it leave a cut on her heart. Somehow.


“Well.. if that’s the case.. let’s go there and bring Yeojin back. Everything will work out just fine, if it’s the three of us, right?”


Jinsoul state. Smile softly to Yerim as she reach for the younger hand. Intertwined it with hers. And let her thumb, rub on Yerim’s back of the hand for a few seconds. Until she turn to Jungeun. Let her gaze meet Jungeun’s eyes that slowly looking up at her.

Smile sweetly to Jungeun, Jinsoul can see how Jungeun’s lips slowly move upward. Along with that heavy sigh. Earn a laugh the next second from Jinsoul that also quickly reach for Jungeun’s hand. Intertwining it with hers. Just like what she did with Yerim.


“Alright! It’s settled then! Now.. where we can get that miraculous cherry?”


It coming excitedly somehow, from Jinsoul. Makes Jungeun can’t help but giggling over that. Before she follow Jinsoul’s gaze that now fixed on Yerim. Letting her see how Yerim gasped loudly over Jinsoul’s words.


“Right! Gosh! I almost forgot!”


And with that, Yerim pull her hand off of Jinsoul’s grip, who just laugh at her. Put her now free hand under her chin to support her head, Jinsoul just watch how Yerim, again, roaming her bag. Searching for something that turn to be a small crumpled paper.


“Tada!”


Yerim bring the paper to the air. Showing it to Jinsoul and Jungeun that just staring at it with a confused look. But Yerim is smile widely.


“I told you it was a bitten apple before it turn to cherry, right? This paper was shoved into the back of that apple. Here, written names and phone numbers that I assumes belong to the one who sent the apple”


Yerim state, staring alternately towards Jinsoul and Jungeun that listen carefully to every words that coming from her lips. But, there’s something suddenly come into Jungeun’s mind tho. While she watch how Jinsoul immediately take the paper from Yerim.


“Why they left the paper and sent the apple? I mean, will it be more effective if they just meet you since—“


“Ah! I forgot to mention! The apple fall from the ceiling when I was in class. And the ceiling here I mean, is that somehow dark smoke, portal-kinda-thing that appeared out of nowhere in the middle of my class— arghh!!”


Out of sudden. That groan slipped out of Yerim’s lips. Shutting her eyes tightly as she grab the side of her face.

Her right eye. And just by the sight, Jungeun know what does that mean. Yerim’s circle. It’s appear. But why?


“Yerim?! You okay—“


Now it’s time for Jungeun to cut her own words. Winced, as she feel that tight grip on her hand. Move her gaze to where that slight pain coming from. She found her hand that still intertwined with Jinsoul. It tightening.

And just by the sight, Jungeun furrowed her brows. Looking up just to found that circle glowing in Jinsoul’s eye. It’s blue circle. It’s really Jinsoul. The sight take Jungeun off guard, but before she can think of anything. That sharp pain distract her. It’s her left eye. Her circle, this time.


“.. ..”


That slipped out of Jungeun’s lips. Gritted her teeth. She grab the side of her face. Tightly. Try to dealing with the pain. From the edge of her eyes, Jungeun can see how Yerim that sit across her start to curled on her seat. Also gritting her teeth. Cold sweat start to rolling down on their faces.

And the confusing sight for Jungeun is.. why Jinsoul doesn’t even affected? Why Jinsoul doesn’t even feel the same pain as them? Did—


‘.. Did Jinsol cause this?’


It coming across Jungeun’s mind. The time she found Jinsoul somehow tense in her seat. Her gaze fixed on that paper. On that hand written letter that Jungeun manage to read. There’s some numbers. And above those numbers, there’s a name..


‘.. Ha Sooyoung..’


Jinsoul read the name once again in her mind. Hardened her jaw even more. Unconsciously tightening her grip on Jungeun’s hand too. Absolutely failed to notice how Jungeun once again winced by that. Along with Yerim that curled even more. Groaning with that sharp pain that slowly getting the best of them.

But between the two, Jungeun manage to deal with the pain a little better. Jungeun still manage to keep her eyes open. Stare at Jinsoul after spare a quick glance towards Yerim. 

Jungeun can feel her red circle. Glowing in her left eye. While Yerim absolutely shutting her eyes. And just by notice that, Jungeun know it’s up to her. If Jinsoul is the one who cause this. She should be the one to stop her. No matter what.


“.. Jinsol.. stop”


Jungeun try to talk. But it coming a way too weak from her. She also doubt Jinsoul can hear her. But the pain just getting painful every second passed. She should be hurry. Snapped Jinsoul out of whatever it is.


“Jinsol..”


Jungeun try. Gathering the rest of her strength to stand up. But before she can get fully on her feet. She can feel how her body became so weak. She almost lost her balance and fall. But she manage to put her palm on the table. Prevent all of that from happening.


“Jinsol..”


Jungeun call once again. But it still coming a way too weak from her. Even Yerim groan manage to be louder than her voice. And the fact annoys her. She feel her feet start to giving up on her. Almost let her sliding down to the floor.

But she won’t let that happen. No. Not, before she can stop Jinsoul from staring at that paper.


“Jinsol.. stop.. —sol! Jinsol!”


Jungeun manage to raised her voice. Shutting her eyes, as the pain getting clearer in her left eye. She successfully take a step forward. Slowly. Her body start to shaking. And she feel lucky the table is there to support her.


“Jinsol! Sol! Please—“


Again. Jungeun cut her own words. Feel that sharp pain in her left eye. She know she can’t deal with the pain for any longer. Just after she notice how she now, kneeling on the floor. Her hand grab the side of her face. While the other hand still in Jinsoul’s grip.


“What happen to you..”


Jungeun questioning. Looking up to Jinsoul with so much effort. She can see how that blue circle getting brighter in Jinsoul’s eyes. And somehow Jungeun feel like, it’s a bad sign. Somehow.


“Jinsol.. come on..”


Jungeun try to get up. Putting her palm on the table to pull herself up. Trying so hard to ignore the pain that feels like it start to killing her. Take a step forward. She still try to get to Jinsoul.

But Jinsoul doesn’t even notice her. Jinsoul doesn’t even know she is trying so hard to get to her. Jinsoul doesn’t even notice how Yerim been screaming in pain near her. Jinsoul just focus on that paper. She can’t hear anything. Her mind is spinning. And that hatred burning inside her. She just focus on herself. Focus on how much she hate everything around her. Focus on—


“Sol.. stop..”


That voice. That weak voice. Ruin her focus. Snapped her out of her mind. Just after she found her vision get covered by a hand. Blocking that paper from her view. Let her somehow realize she been holding her breath. Almost forgot to blink. 

Then, she feel the tense air she failed to notice around her, suddenly disappeared. Without any trace. Following by those hard thud that coming from ahead her and behind her. The same time as that palm also no longer covered her vision.


“YERIM! JUNGEUN!”


Jinsoul shout the names. Standing up in panic. Her gaze first landed on Yerim, then on Jungeun. But before she can get to Jungeun, she catch how Jungeun mouthed ‘check on Yerim’ first on her. Makes her quickly nod. Rushing to Yerim just to found how Yerim panting hardly. Cold sweat all over her face.


“Yerim! Yerim! You okay?! Yerim!”


Jinsoul state absolutely in panic and worry. Carefully grab Yerim’s shoulder and slipping her hand behind Yerim’s head. Noticing how Yerim looks so weak right now, Jinsoul decided to put Yerim’s head on her lap. Wipe those cold sweat off of her face.


“Ye-Yerim.. Ye—“


“Geez.. what made you so mad..”


Yerim finally manage to speak, between her heavy breath. Curve a tiny smile on her face as she slowly open her eyes. Showing Jinsoul that purple circle in her right eye. Disappeared slowly. And just by the sight, Jinsoul just stay quiet. She also see that red circle in Jungeun’s eye earlier. But she shrugged it off.


“Yerim.. I— I’m sorry..”


Jinsoul state. Feel the heat start to forming in the back of her eyes just by seeing how Yerim somehow still in pain. Breath heavily. But what comes later from Yerim, is a small giggle.


“What are you saying?”


Yerim say. Smile widely. Weakly reach for Jinsoul’s hand on her shoulder. She grab it lightly. Grinning to Jinsoul.


“What happened earlier.. I know you didn’t mean to, Jinsol..”


‘You didn’t mean to..’


Those words. It makes Jinsoul want to laugh. But she manage to hold it back. Instead she smile mockingly to herself. Letting those strands of hair fall to her face. Covering that smile.


“Yeah.. right..”


‘I didn’t mean to..’


“I didn’t mean to..”


‘Yet..’


It is what Jinsoul believe. What Jinsoul wants to believe. But the feeling can’t lie. The feeling won’t lie. But she can ignore it, as she pull Yerim closer to her. Hugging the younger tightly.

She try to ignore the feeling. That terrifying feeling that always get her these days. It scares her. That unexplainable feeling that coming out of nowhere. And little did Jinsoul know, Jungeun notice that. Notice there’s something off from her. But she act like she didn’t witness that. She pretending, at least for now.


‘The circles are the sign of apocalypse..’


Jungeun state in her mind. Turning her gaze away from Jinsoul and Yerim.


‘One of us might cause it..’


She continued. Staring at nowhere.


‘Or maybe something else..’


———


High stairs. Blackness. Emptiness.


“.. Why..”


Egoism. Grudges. Mistakes.


“..Why..”


Hopeless. Hatred.


“Why..”


Rejection.


“.. Why they left us?”


It stopped.

The steps she took, it stopped. Silence fill the air around her. The echo drowned in the darkness.


“Why they left us?”


She stay quiet. Looking up to see there’s someone standing a few steps ahead from her. It’s her. Another her.


“Why they left us?!”


Staring at the stairs ahead for a few seconds. She look down, continue her steps to climb up.


“It’s not our fault..”


The voice sounds shaky. But she ignored it.


“So, why they left us?!”


Again. It stopped. Her steps, stopped. A cold air slowly surrounded her. She look up once again, stare towards that shaky self of her that absolutely staring back.


“Why they do this to us?!”


She heard the voice. Not bother to respond. She look down once again, decided to ignore it. Putting her foot on the next step of stairs—


“Why she left?!”


She froze. Everything suddenly feel so heavy. The air around her suddenly feel suffocating.


“Why she left, Hye?!”


She look up. Widening her eyes. There’s pain there. Her breath stuck in . Her gaze fixed on the other her.


“Why she left—“


She rushed forward. Skipped a few steps, raising her hands towards the other her. Not even blinking. She stare at herself, still with wide eyes. She feel the rage. Her palms press deep on the other’s neck. Pushing her down onto the stairs.


“—H-Hye—“


She see the other her shaking under. Gripping onto her hands, but she keep pushing her down. Deepening her palms. Her eyes wide open, but her face is blank.


“Hye—“


She ignored it. Tighten her grip. Ignoring how the other her try to break free. Until then, she feel the other her somehow became so weak. The hands that once on hers fall onto the stairs, helplessly.

The other her stop moving. But she still pushing her palms on. Watching quietly how the other her slowly burning under her, with the fire that coming out of nowhere.

Stay quiet. She just stare. Somehow forgot how to even blink. She watch how that certain yellow plaid uniform get consumed by the fire. She watch how the other her's body slowly disappeared into thin air. And when it fully disappeared from her sight, she look up. Meeting another her. Just different clothes this time.


“Will you do the same to them?”


Another her asked. While she just staring. Straighten herself with those smoke around her. Coming from the fire earlier. She stand high on the stairs. Her gaze turn cold. Sharply fixed ahead.


“What if she—“


She take a step. Climbing the stairs. Bringing her hand to the air. She grab onto that another her's face. Cutting the words. Forcefully push the another her onto the stairs. She hardened her jaw. Her eyes wide opened once again. Staring down at the another her that now grab onto her wrist.


“Do you.. even brave enough?”


The another her smirk towards her. While she just stare down, emptily. Tightening her grip. She see the another her smile widely at her. Turn into a black smoke a second later.


“Accept yourself, Hye..”


She feel that low whisper in her ears. Her vision filled with that black smoke. Then, she feel arms sneakily encircled onto her waist, pulling her closer.


“They don’t deserve you.. She doesn’t deserve you..”


It coming from her back. She can feel the another her smiling over those words.


“We gotta love ourselves..”


She feel that cold air blow around her. Look down, she stare at her own palms. They’re shaking. Not because of fear. It’s anger. And later, she feel herself smile terrifyingly. That another her is no longer around. Disappeared into thin air, leaving her alone on that empty dark place.

Bring her hand to cover her face. She is chuckling. Looking down at her feet, to look up the next second. She pull her hand off of her face. Smirking. Her eyes glowing red. Those black figure rose behind her. Their eyes also red.


“I’ll destroy them”


She almost reach the top.


———


“.. forget something?”


It's dark already. The moon shining in the sky. Brightly. Let the light shine on them. When they stepped outside the restaurant. Decided to shrugged off what just happened in that exact room. Decided to just forget what happened, and talk about something else. Solving the mysteries that more important than that sudden event. Sudden chaos.

Talk about how they can get the bitten apple slash cherry from that Ha Sooyoung. And eventually, their discussion lead them to Yerim, who will try to contact that Ha Sooyoung and set a meeting with her. Jungeun and Jinsoul want to accompany the younger tho. But somehow it's overlapping with their schedule. First, Jungeun's debut soon. Which is got a congratulations both from Yerim and Jinsoul. And yeah, Jinsoul.. she have to work. But she makes sure she will come if she somehow free, or finish her schedule more early.

And that's of course got a nod from Yerim, as she promised the two, that she will inform where the place is. If she do manage to meet this Ha Sooyoung. Yerim already make a group chat for the three of them tho. Earn that amused face from Jungeun while Jinsoul just shake her head, still give Yerim that smile. Patting Yerim's head after.

Then, they decided to continue eating, talk about something less heavy. Basic conversation. Just after Jungeun mentioned the apocalypse. Earn a vague answer from Jinsoul as the latter said, she is not really know about that. And when Jungeun asked, who told her about the apocalypse. Jinsoul just smile. Telling Jungeun that she also have no idea who she actually is. Somehow copied Yerim answer.

And just by that, Jungeun just sigh. Groaning, but decided to drop it. Thought that maybe Jinsoul and Yerim just really don't know who are these she. Or these she not even bother to introduce themselves. Somehow.

There's a lot of possibilities. And Jungeun decided to shrugged it off. Continue their eating. Until they decided to call it a day.

Then.. Those words earlier coming from Yerim. Noticing Jungeun that walking next to her suddenly look behind. Out of sudden, stopping her steps. Stopping Yerim and Jinsoul’s steps too, in the process.


“.. no.. it’s nothing..”


Jungeun replied. But furrowed her brows. Before turn forward the next second. Smiling. And what Jungeun got in return later are, Yerim that also furrowed her brows, and Jinsoul that raised an eyebrow at her. Both looks worried somehow.


“.. you okay?”


It was coming from Jinsoul. Try to making sure. Staring deep into Jungeun’s eyes that just smile. Showing her thumbs up.


“Never been this okay before..”


Jungeun grin. But Jinsoul not. And when Jungeun see Jinsoul almost let go of Yerim. She quickly stopped her.


“No! I’m really okay, Jinsol! See??”


Jungeun move her hands up and down. Pointing at herself. Try to convince Jinsoul that she is totally fine. There’s no need to worry about her, but Yerim. Jungeun know Yerim got affected the most by what happened earlier. That exact event.

Well, Jungeun and Jinsoul know. Especially after they witnessed how Yerim almost fall to the floor when they exit the room. They immediately rush to both of the younger sides tho. Prevent Yerim to hit the floor. A few of waiters also saw that, about to offer some help. But Jungeun and Jinsoul refuse them at the same time. Chose to slowly walk Yerim by themselves to exit the restaurant. Absolutely ignore how those weird gazes were on them.


“.. you sure you’re okay—“


“Jinsol, come on..”


They just help Yerim to get into the passenger seat. And it was the first thing that coming from Jinsoul. Again. Jungeun have to cut it.


“Look, no need to worry. I’m good. Just.. makes sure this kid reach home safely”


Jungeun state, pointing at Yerim that pout over her words. But let out a tongue a second later. Mocking Jungeun that just can clicked her tongue by the sight. In the other hand, Jinsoul just smile. Somehow enjoying the sight. But still, she is worried. And Jungeun notice that.


“Oh, come on Jinsol. I’ll be fine. You need to go tho! The student have school tomorrow!”


“Hey!”


Jungeun turn Jinsoul around. Pushing her to the driver seat. Absolutely ignore how Yerim somehow protesting over her words.


“But, Jungeun—“


“No but, lady. Get in”


Jungeun says. Opening the door and gesture Jinsoul to get in. But, Jinsoul just stay in her spot. Staring at Jungeun that playfully glare at Yerim through the open door.

Until she notice Jinsoul’s gaze on her. That unreadable gaze. It makes Jungeun feel some type of way. But she decided to ignore it, even though it kinda bother her.

She can feel there's something off from Jinsoul. But she push the thought away.


“What are you doing there? Come on! Get in!”


Jungeun state. Decided to stepped towards Jinsoul and grab her hand. And just by the touch of their hands. Jungeun somehow can feel something drop to her stomach. Her heart sink. It confused her. But she manage to hide it so well. Behind a smile, as she pull Jinsoul towards the door. Then push the latter inside the car. Shutting the door softly a second later.


“There! Now go. Goodnight!”


Jungeun raised her hand in shoulder height. Waving towards Jinsoul and Yerim. But only Yerim that waving back, excitedly. Jinsoul seems deep in her thought, until her gaze move to Jungeun. Let their gaze meet. And again, Jungeun feel something. 


‘Why you looking at me like that?’


Jungeun questioning in her head. But smile to Jinsoul. Telling her that she will text them when she get home. And they also should text her when they get home as she take a step back. Somehow signaling Jinsoul that, they need to go.

Give up, eventually. Jinsoul just sigh. Start the engine. Insert the gear, ready to leave. But before she drive the car away. She spare Jungeun one last glance. Earning a tiny smile from the latter, that just waving her hand as Jinsoul’s car drive away. Leaving her behind.

And when Jungeun is lost from their sight. Jinsoul decided to roll the window up. Let the heather warms them.


“.. I feel like someone spy on us..”


It coming out of sudden from Jinsoul’s side. After a few minutes. Makes Jinsoul frowned. Turn to Yerim the next second. Confused.


“How come?”


“I .. don’t know.. probably just my feeling..”


Yerim bite her lower lip. Unsure. Scared. Jinsoul notice that, makes her slowly raised her hand. Patting Yerim’s head softly. While her gaze focused on the street.


“Don't worry Yerim. Whatever it is, we'll work on—“


“Jungeun will be okay.. right?”


Again. It coming out of sudden. Somehow manage to stop Jinsoul's movement the next second. Stop the soft pat on Yerim’s head. And Yerim notice that. Makes her slowly turn to Jinsoul that somehow tense on her seat.


“Y-Yeah.. Jungeun will be okay.. she’ll be okay.. don’t worry about her..”


Jinsoul stutter. She know Yerim probably just asked cause she worry. Since Jungeun should walk home by herself. But also, Jinsoul can't help but notice there's something more. Especially from that strange air that surrounds them. Getting clearer after they left the restaurant. It's too clear that Jinsoul sure Yerim also notice that. But she didn't expect the younger will mention it.

Pulling her hand off of Yerim’s head. Then putting it back on the wheel. Gripping on it the next second. Jinsoul's gaze still on the street. She can see from the edge of her eyes how Yerim stare at her. That unreadable gaze. Lucky, it was just for a few seconds tho. Until she notice Yerim slowly lean on the window beside her. Staring outside. Failed to notice how Jinsoul’s grip start to tightening on the wheel.

That feeling start to consume her alive.


‘What is this feeling..’


Jinsoul questioning. Pull one of her hand off the wheel. Bring it onto her chest, just to clenched on her shirt. Tightly.


‘.. what is this feeling?!’


She hardened her jaw. The feeling is totally bother her. It scared her. It’s terrifying.


‘.. Jungeun..’


———


She breath heavily. Her head spinning. Her ears are buzzing. That iron taste on her tongue. Red liquid rolling down on her face. Also coming from the edge of her lips. Her gaze blurry, but she still catch those light street outside.

She is in the car.


‘Jungeun.. calm down!’


She told herself. Once she realizes she absolutely inside a moving car. She feel like she wants to throw up. Those memories rushing inside her head. Getting clearer especially when she close her eyes.

She start to shaking. So hard.


‘Jungeun.. please.. calm down..’


Again. She told herself. She feel suffocated. Her heart beating too fast. She even can hear it in her ears. And when she try to cover her ears from those unknown voices that coming out of nowhere in her head. She realize her hands are tied up.


‘F—!’


She hardened her jaw. Curled on her seat. She notice there’s two big guys on both of her sides. But she couldn’t care less as those voices screaming inside her head. It’s loud.

It’s too loud.


‘Shut up..’


She tell the voice in her head.


‘Shut up!’


But it’s only getting louder.


‘SHUT UP!’


Then silence. There’s no voices in her head. It disappeared out of sudden. Replace by the sound of door that push open. Then she feel herself getting dragged out. It’s dark. Her vision is blurry. 

And before she can adapting to the darkness. She feel that sudden hit on the back of her head.

The real blackness welcoming her the next second.

 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

 

 

 

 

 

-FINALLY! CHAPTER 6 IS HERE!!!! (*´∇`*)

Lol. When I write Puzzle, I was wondering when I will reach that chapter when everything suddenly feel so hard to write. And it turns out to be this chapter. I have to re-write it many times ㅠㅠ

But it doesn't matter lol. Cause it's finally here! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

-Again! Thanks for the comment, Iceprincess_sica95 and Shrimp-y (≧∀≦)

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading! See you!! 👋