Unchanging Past

Re:WIND

 


“SOOYOUNG!!!”


“HEEJIN?!”


Everything suddenly happened too fast. 


“.. What the ?”


Too fast, that even Heejin have no time to process everything in her head. Her eyes stare ahead. Widening. Seeing how the top of the burgundy orb slowly turn transparent. Cracking. Breaking down slowly. Falling like a broken glass, scattered into pieces.


‘.. Yves.’


She feel the strong wind blows her way. But she doesn’t budge. Her eyes fixed on the sight ahead of her. Watching how there’s two girls suddenly dashing through the open crack from outside.

She recognized them.


‘Jungeun?! Vivi??!’


Her ears start to ringing. Her head start to spinning. She’s not sure what she’s feeling right now. Suddenly it’s too much for her, as she watch how those two coming down towards no other than..

Hyejoo.


“Look, Heejin.”


The words snapped Heejin out of her state. Wide eyes, hearing that familiar voice of a certain person with a scar on the left side of the face suddenly gets into her head. The image from that one exact night suddenly playing in her mind.


“We can end the loop this time.”


The voice ringing in her head, while she tilt it to the side. Widening her eyes even more, once she see there’s a girl dashed past her. Glowing green eyes. With those fire wings, smoldering, flickering on her back.


‘.. Haseul?!’


This is not what supposed to happen.


Heejin watch the girl rapidly ascending to the sky. Spreading those wings, while she still down there. Finding herself hard to move with those voice still filled her head.


“Pull the trigger, Lilith.”


“HEEJIN!”


‘ this !’


“TAKE CARE OF CHUU!”


With that, Heejin found herself jumping off the building. Caught those wolves attention that immediately look up at her. Makes her click her tongue in annoyed.

Heejin finally realizes it.

There’s so many differences from what originally should happen. She knows that. But she shrugged it off, thinking it might be just her. But it’s not. Something definitely happened. And it’s something that can’t be undo. Maybe it’s true the loop will end this time. But is this right?

Is triggering an actual apocalypse to happen sooner than it should, is the right thing?


‘What you’ve done, Kim Jungeun?!’


She put her arms in front of her face. Blocking the strong wind, while she’s falling. Her eyes start to changing. Flickering between that normal color to vivid pink. Along with how slowly her dark haired start to change to blonde. Out of sudden. Miraculously.

But later, she found herself flinch mentally. Seeing a girl in her mind. A different girl. A back of a girl in black and white dress. Dark black haired. Siting on the dining table. Enjoying a meal, about to bring that piece of pineapple to her lips. Just to stop as she also can see Heejin in her mind, just like how Heejin can see her right now.

They’re connected.


‘.’


Those light particles above Heejin head which about to form suddenly vanished. Her eyes that was fully in vivid pink color now back to normal, along with her hair that back to dark color again.

She hesitated.


‘!’


Heejin keeps on falling. Found that white wolf absolutely will welcoming her down there. Mouth wide open with those fangs visible for Heejin to see. 

Gritted her teeth. Heejin is suddenly in doubt. Should she use her power? It’s been so long already. Even she can’t remember the last time she use her power.

What to do? Heejin sure something bad happened to Sooyoung. Infact, it’s really bad. But the way she suddenly reconnected to that one certain girl is scaring her. She definitely know who that girl is. And she knows the sudden appearance of that girl in her mind means.

It’s bad. It’s really bad. This is really bad.


“ it.”


But, Heejin can’t just sit there. Doing nothing. And watch those people dying, sooner than they should be. She’s done being the audience. She can’t let that happen again. 


‘You better be right this time, Kim Jungeun!’


Heejin shout in her mind. Putting her hand down. Pointing it towards that white wolf.

Heejin notice how she getting closer to the ground by now. As she narrow her eyes, letting those light particles once again appear, but around her palm this time.


‘ it.’


Heejin really done at this point. She doesn’t care anymore. She will use her power. Even though she knows something bad will happen right after.

They will find her. They will finally find her. She have to meet him sooner. Everything will happen sooner than it should be. And she doesn’t care. If the sooner means the loop will eventually ends this time. Then..

Let it be—


“.. Hyunjin?”


But does it really hers to decide?

Heejin not so sure about it anymore. Especially after she feel the strong wind on her side. Found Hyunjin just dashing past her. With the unconscious Jiwoo on her back. Tied with a coat around their body.

Hyunjin’s eyes are glowing yellow. Her one arm stretched to the side, showing those sharp nails. While her one hand grabbed on Jiwoo’s arms. Making sure the latter won’t fall off her back, once she swing her hand.

Cutting the wind, throw that white wolf away by that. Hyunjin eventually landed on the ground right after. Hardly, with her strong feet. Causing the ground to cracked up, quaking. Before she’s quickly looking up. Found the black wolf now in the air, about to attack her. But fortunately, Hyunjin is more than ready to face it.

Put on her stance. Put her hand down. Hyunjin is waiting for the wolf to get close enough to her. Just to swing her arm upward the next second. Cutting the wind again. Throwing the wolf back. Creating the same big claws wound on the wolf’s body. As that strong wind pushing the wolf away from her. While she only stare. Sharply. Til’ her gaze changed. Out of sudden. The time she lift her head.

Looking up. Standing straight, Hyunjin quietly stretched her arms out. Waiting for a split of seconds, just to catch Heejin within her arms. Found the latter blinking her eyes in confusion later. As if to proceed what just happened in her poor mind.


“Hyunjin—“


But Hyunjin just stay quiet, carefully put Heejin down on her feet. As she also ignored that confused gaze Heejin gave her, while managing the latter now messy hair.

Absolutely leaving Heejin in confusion. Hyunjin turn Heejin around, still not saying a single word as she carefully untied the coat on her waist. Holding onto Jiwoo’s body, before she placed the latter on Heejin’s back. Makes that frowned becomes even more visible on Heejin’s face, as she watch Hyunjin now is standing right in front of her. Bend down a little bit just to tied the same coat around Heejin and Jiwoo’s body this time.


“Hyunjin—“


And as if to cut Heejin’s words in purpose. Hyunjin lean forward, caught Heejin’s lips with hers. Shutting the latter immediately while she pulled away. Tightening the knot of the coat before she looking up. Staring into Heejin’s eyes that still stare at hers in confusion.

It looks softened this time. But still—


“Hyunjin—“


“Don’t be an idiot. I’m not strong enough to protect you from him, yet.”


It slipped out of Hyunjin’s lips. Again cutting Heejin’s words, as the latter flinch on her spot. Not expecting Hyunjin will mention him out of sudden.

But, Heejin understand the context. She told Hyunjin about him already. The same night when that girl, who have a scar on the left side of the face suddenly show up in Heejin’s painting room. Holding that handmade bracelet in her hand. Smiling innocently.

Meanwhile in the other hand Heejin was widened her eyes in shock. Have to hold onto Hyunjin, as the latter was about to attack the girl. Only by the sight of the handmade bracelet is on that girl’s hand. Which is a stranger to Hyunjin at that time.

And yet, Hyunjin gave the bracelet to Yerim this morning. But it’s not like Hyunjin just randomly did it tho. It’s her mission. Given by someone Heejin absolutely familiar with. And even though Heejin not really quite sure how, or why. She just know the bracelet also have something to do with that girl with a scar on her face.

Somehow. She just know.


“Don’t die before I let you.”


Heejin state. Bringing her hand to hold onto Jiwoo’s arms, as she stare at Hyunjin who slowly turn around. Giving thumbs up, as the latter back facing Heejin right now.

Failed to notice how Heejin flinch over the sight. Suddenly get reminded of those painful memories that coming into her mind. Knowing that was the same gesture Hyunjin always made, before something turn truly bad to the latter.

Every single time.


“Just take my words, seriously.”


But Hyunjin doesn’t have to know that. Hyunjin doesn’t have to know how Heejin had seen her in the most terrible state before. Blowing that one last breath every single time on Heejin’s neck, as Heejin always bring Hyunjin close to her after.

Every single time. In different timelines.

But again, no one knows what will happen this time. In this timeline. Since everything suddenly turns out so different from the original.

It was far from all the things Heejin manages to recalls. But for sure, Heejin swear if this actually turns out the way she’s afraid the most. She won’t even hesitate to use her power for Hyunjin.

Even though she knows, the same exact ending will happen over and over again. She’ll just try and fight back. Hoping for a better ending. Hoping it will truly works out this time.


‘Hopefully.’


Heejin state in her mind. Eyeing those wolves that are eyeing them back. Trying to find the right time to attack. While Heejin lowered her brows. Put on her guard. Knowing it’s absolutely impossible for them to beat those wolves.

They need to beat Hyejoo first, in order to send those wolves back to the underworld. And the problem is..

It’s also impossible to beat Hyejoo.


“Don’t worry.”


Then it suddenly coming from Hyunjin. Startling Heejin who immediately turn to her. Seeing the back of the taller girl who already put on her stance. Gazing at those wolves with those glowing yellow eyes. Til that small, mysterious smile curve on the face.


“She’s here.”


It’s about time.


———


“VIVI!”


Jungeun shout. And as if Vivi understand what Jungeun about to say. She suddenly stretched out her hand, pointing her palm towards Hyejoo’s direction. As the latter look up at the sky. Narrowing her eyes, just to see how that circle on Vivi’s palm suddenly rolled open.

Ready to shoot a beam.


“.”


In a split of seconds. There’s a light ball shot towards Hyejoo’s direction. Makes Hyejoo immediately jumped back, avoiding it as it hits the ground. Create an explosion and a thick smoke around her previous spot, while she look up again. Glaring at Vivi who casually hovering in the air.

A second before Hyejoo divert her gaze away. Caught those silhouettes in the smoke. Those debris in various size are thrown towards her. Makes her immediately raised her hand. Swinging it down, creating a sharp wind that somehow manage to cut those big debris.

But it doesn’t stop there.

The smoke suddenly circling around. Creating a hole, only to show Hyejoo that huge fire ball, shooting from behind it. Almost caught her off guard as she hurriedly bend down. Putting her palm on the ground, creating a thick wall from the earth. In attempt to slow the fire ball down. Thinking it’s enough to buying her enough time to fully avoid it. She quickly spread her wings. Somehow noticing those crack start to form on the earth wall she just made.

But to her surprise, she failed to notice how Jungeun is already in the air. About to attack her, with that raised fist. Eventually meet her cheek the next second. The time her red eyes are locked with Jungeun’s red circle.

For a split of seconds. Before Hyejoo’s body gets thrown away. The punch is surprisingly strong enough for Hyejoo. It hurts her pride somehow. But Hyejoo have no time to think about it, once she notice Jungeun is already in the air. Holds onto Vivi, just in time the earth wall she was created crashing down into pieces. Turns into bullets that shot towards her. In such a high speed. Along with that fire ball that still push its way towards her direction.


‘.’


Flapping her wings to slower herself down, with her feet eventually touch the ground. Hyejoo found herself gritted her teeth in annoyed, stretching her arm to the sky. Creating a dark cloud above her, then swing her hand forward. Towards that fire ball that only a few meters away from her.

And before it can reach her, the huge lightning suddenly strikes out of the cloud. Coming down on the fire ball, with that electrical noise against that burn, flickering sound. Friction. Til both of it disappeared into the thin air. Right after a few tense seconds of that fire ball rolling against the blitzing lightning.

It’s a draw.

Means the fight isn’t over yet.

With a strong wind blows around. Just in time the lightning and the fire ball fully vanished into the air. Hyejoo found herself dashing forward. The same as Haseul, who dashing unhesitatingly towards Hyejoo. With those fire wings burn brighter on her back.

Throwing punches, and kicks that manages to meet another punches and kicks from the opposite side. Hyejoo glance slightly to those glowing green eyes, spreading both her wings as she also found Haseul spreading her own wings. Ascending to the sky at the same time. Chasing after one another, with Hyejoo shooting a beam, and Haseul shooting a smaller fire ball.

They try to find a gap. Creating a chance. Searching for each other weaknesses. Only to get interrupt by those sharp huge thing like glass that coming towards them.

Immediately know what those are only by the burgundy color, Hyejoo found herself clicked her tongue. Noticing how those are getting controlled by no other but the Red Circle down there, as those suddenly cracked into pieces. Smaller size that immediately dashing towards Hyejoo’s direction, who can’t help but hardened her jaw at the sight.

While in the other hand, Haseul just flying to the side. Giving enough space for those small glass pieces to go after Hyejoo. Til’ that smirk suddenly curve on Hyejoo’s face, successfully caught Haseul off guard. As she watching how Hyejoo looking up. Flying even higher. Before dashing outside through that huge gap on the burgundy orb which is crashing down even more. Cracking and slowly disappeared into the air. Showing the night sky what’s exactly happening inside the orb.

The absolute mess.

The perfect chaos and destruction. With those pieces of transparent burgundy glass chasing after the still smirking Hyejoo. A second before Haseul suddenly widened her eyes in realization, knowing what Hyejoo is about to do. When she saw that one helicopter in the sky, with that half demon half angel girl flying straight towards it.

And just by noticing that, Haseul hurriedly chase behind. Seeing those glass pieces are moving faster towards Hyejoo who purposely stop right in front of the helicopter. Smirking widely to the pilot and those people inside, who just can stare at her in horror.

Absolutely know how those sharp glass are coming their way.


“JUNGEUN!!!”


Haseul shout, hoping her voice can reach Jungeun down there. So the latter can drop those glass pieces or else, change its direction before it’s destroyed the helicopter. But unfortunately, little did Haseul know. It’s already too late.

With that red circle glowing even more in the left eye, Jungeun gritted her teeth. Eyes wide. Arms stretched out. Hands turn into fist. Tightening. Turn pale. She’s trying to control her own power. She’s barely can. And Haseul eventually notice it, makes her can’t help but hardened her jaw.

Stretched her arms out, Haseul forming a fire ball from the thin air in front of her palm. In hope it will enough to destroy those glass pieces that moving even faster, with Hyejoo smirk even widely there. Holding onto the helicopter to prevent it from going anywhere.


“Any last wish?”


Hyejoo asked. Smiling towards those people. Who just can widened their eyes in fear as Hyejoo start to effortlessly swing the helicopter around. Throwing it towards those pieces of burgundy glass.


“Guess not?”


Hyejoo state under her breath. Smirking, right after she released her grip from the helicopter. Letting it circling in the air towards the glass. While Haseul and Jungeun widened their eyes, gritted their teeth in frustration. Feeling desperate, watching the explosion happen a second later.

Lightening up the night. With that reddish color coloring the sky. But somehow, that wide smirk is wear off of Hyejoo’s face. At the time the explosion happen, and she’s looking down. Stare at the rooftop of that one building. Glaring at that one certain pink haired girl.


‘Such an annoying deer.’


Hyejoo state in her mind. Watching how Vivi, have those three people she knows were inside the helicopter before, are now safe and sound on top of the building. Carefully being put back on their feet.

And as if Vivi notice the gaze Hyejoo gave her. She slowly looking up. Failed to notice how Hyejoo already coming down at her. Dashing towards her. Immediately grabbing on her neck and pushing her backwards in such a high speed.

Create a trace on the rooftop as Vivi try to keep her feet on the ground. But, Hyejoo is strong. Pushing Vivi backwards til’ she hit those hard walls of the still standing building across. And it doesn’t stop there. Hyejoo keep pushing her. Dashing forward, while tightening her grip on Vivi’s neck who just stare emotionless at her. Despite of some errors that are showing up on the latter’s vision. And ..

What Hyejoo expect tho? This girl isn’t human, anymore.


“Never knew getting rid of you would be this hard.”


Hyejoo state. Looking down at the helpless Vivi who just laying there. Stare blankly at nothing with those electricity buzzing and hissing all over the now damaged body. Just right after being crashed straight onto those standing building. Eight buildings in total, before they eventually reach the hard ground. Creating a huge crack, once they were landing on it, hardly.


“I think now I know, why the blue circle wants to get rid of you, first. You’re annoying.”


Hyejoo lean forward, grab on Vivi’s cheek. Press on it hardly, as she feel the cold on her fingertips once it make a contact with the latter iron cheeks. Quietly watching how those eyes are absolutely glitching down there.

Hyejoo convinced, this girl isn’t human anymore. But Hyejoo also can’t help but wonder, how that happened? She remembered the first and last time she saw this girl, still a human was last night. Screaming, crying in pain, fearing for her own life while Hyejoo just watched how those wolves ripped that poor body apart.

And now.. just how?


“Sleep tight.”


Well, whatever. Hyejoo just need to get rid of her again. Making sure she doing it right this time.

Forming a spear with those corrupt light particles, are appearing around her palm. Hyejoo slowly straighten herself, stare down at Vivi, who still looking at nowhere. Those eyes are glitching even more. But Hyejoo just stare, grip tightly on the now fully form black spear on her right hand. Raised it high in the air. Ready to shot it right towards Vivi’s body.

A second before Hyejoo mentally flinch there. Eventually caught the sight of that somehow familiar thing, planted deep into Vivi’s chest.

That black cassette tape Hyejoo sure she manages to get rid on, the very same night.


“.. The .”


But why it’s suddenly there?

Hyejoo sure she had managed to burned that black cassette tape down. So how on earth it suddenly there? Inside Vivi’s chest? Like a heart that keeping Vivi alive at this point? With that circling sound can be heard faintly?

How? Is that even possible?

Also, what is this image inside Hyejoo’s head? Out of sudden? Makes the air stuck in ? Successfully makes her stop her movements? Frozen on her spot? Stop her hand in the air? Stopping her from killing this girl for the second time? Just with the back of someone slowly turning to her, gazing at her with that spray paint in hand?

.. That girl?


“Who are you actually?”


Is the same girl who is laying helplessly under her right now?

How?

Hyejoo notice there’s a slight difference in the hair color of the girl in her head, and this girl under her. The girl in her head has brown hair, while this girl has pink hair. Hyejoo also notice the girl in her head, has the same hair color from last night. And Hyejoo definitely sure they’re the same girl. Same person. She sure of it. Just.. 

How on earth??


“Back off.”


Hyejoo lift her head. Looking up at Haseul who have those fire wings spreading wide behind her. Standing right near Vivi who still there, doesn’t even budge even after Hyejoo suddenly jumped back. Avoiding Haseul who suddenly going down between the two of them.

Standing straight like a wall that completely separates Hyejoo and Vivi. With that cold glowing green eyes, narrow at Hyejoo who just can stare. Lowering her brows as her head showing her another image. An image of the girl she remembered she have seen once. On the same night she killed Vivi.

That glitching face with the scar on the left side of the face. Smiling at her.


———


“I know I should learn to levitate myself when Jiwoo told me to”


Jungeun sigh over her own words. Looking up from her spot, just to watch the burgundy orb slowly crashing down even more. Showing her the real view of the night sky. With that shining full moon up there.


“Hope Vivi and Haseul are fine. That girl is really strong, dammit.”


She said to no one in particular. Bringing her hand to her hair. Let her fingers run through her blonde hair frustratingly. Sighing even heavier as she decided to turn around. About to check on Sooyoung who laying helplessly on the ground not far from her.

But later, Jungeun found herself stopping her steps. Standing there, as she pull her hand off of her hair. In such a slow motion, while her gaze fixed ahead.


“.. Sooyoung?”


Jungeun called the name. Trying to makes sure the girl who is a few meters away from her right now is the said girl.

Even though Jungeun somehow kinda doubt it, as the girl somehow looks very different. Slowly getting on her feet with those dark smoke around her. The girl is facing down, and somehow Jungeun feel the chill on the back of her neck only by the appearance of the girl.

Those smoke around, and that black particles start to appearing behind Sooyoung. Forming those black feathers that hovering around for a while. Til’ it slowly form a wings on her back, who still doesn’t budge. Still facing downward. While Jungeun start to feel her breath getting stuck in .

What is this?

Those six wings in total forming on Sooyoung’s back. It’s not white. It’s black. As black and dark as those smoke that still surrounding her. The same black particles also start to appear on the side of Sooyoung’s face. Forming something like mask. But it’s half.

It was a black feather half mask.

And it’s not stopping there, Jungeun can see how Sooyoung eventually straighten herself. Raised her own hand to her chest, as her head moving extra slow. Looking down at the red rose that blooming onto her chest. A second before she plucked it off. Staring at it for a few seconds til it burning in flame. Black fire that coming out of nowhere, eating the red rose down. While Jungeun just watching there. Still not sure if this girl is the same Sooyoung she knows. 

She just.. looks different. And somehow ..


“.. Sooyoung?”


Something doesn’t feel right.


———


“.. huh?”


The air getting more heavier. Even in different places as Hyunjin tilt her head to the side.

Still on her guard, despite of herself getting distracted by that strange air, coming from that one certain direction where those two angels of Eden were fighting before. And to Hyunjin surprise, she’s not the only one who gets distracted by that strange air. Those wolves too, surprisingly.


“.. what is this corrupt energy?”


And as Hyunjin finally identified that strange air, she immediately straighten herself. Noticing how those wolves are lost interest on fighting on her, out of sudden. The same as her too.


“It can’t be..”


And among all those people who still inside the slowly vanished orb. Heejin is the only one who absolutely know what that corrupt energy actually is.


“.. Yves.”


Widened her eyes in horror and disbelief. That name slipped out of Heejin’s lips. Tightened her grip on unconscious Jiwoo’s arms on her neck. Staring at the same direction as Hyunjin and those wolves are.


“.. this is..”


And it’s not only them. Even outside the orb, the strange air can be felt, as Haseul found herself looking up at the now slowly vanished orb. The same as Vivi, who slowly pull herself up. Sitting. Tilting her head, to the same direction Haseul is gazing. Staring at the orb too with those glitching eyes.

While in the other hand, Hyejoo just clicked her tongue. Lazily straighten herself as she also turn towards where’s the strange energy coming from. Tightening her grip on the spear once she notice how strong the energy suddenly feels.


‘Now what?’


Hyejoo state in her mind. Staring at that orb, before she slowly lowered her gaze. Staring straight towards her side, somehow can feel there’s something about to come from that direction.

Then in the other side, quite far from where Hyejoo, Haseul and Vivi are. Those three are also can feel that strange air, surprisingly. Getting stronger, makes that stranger girl stop her steps. Wide eyes, while Yerim and Yeojin are behind her. Staring at the orb.


“I don’t like this feeling..”


Yeojin state abruptly. Looking up at that orb with that somehow fear in her eyes. While Yerim, just gulp. Quietly agree with Yeojin’s words once she can feel the air around them getting weirder.

It gets heavier. It gets colder. It gets darker. It feels uncomfortable—


“!”


Til’ that voice suddenly snapped Yerim out of her state. Makes her turn her head towards that stranger girl who looks so frustrated, staring at her palms. Those light particles appearing out of nowhere around it. Only to disappear the next second.


“!”


The stranger girl shout. Startling Yerim and Yeojin in the process. Only to found themselves decided to keep quiet later, when they caught the face of that stranger girl. Stare angrily at her own palms. Eyes shaking, the same as those hands.

The sight brought mixed feelings to Yerim and Yeojin. Somehow. As they absolutely notice how that stranger girl can’t use her power anymore. Especially after ‘the Phoenix’ slipped out of latter lips earlier. Makes Yerim and Yeojin wondering, what was that word means?

And what is actually happening?

That strange air suddenly weighed on them. Getting even heavier, as Yerim and Yeojin found themselves freeze on their spot. Eyes wide, with that strange feeling suddenly creeping into their body. Makes them filled by fear. Scared of something they have no idea what it is.

It such a negative feeling. Very negative.

They don’t like it. This feeling is bothering them. But to Yerim surprise, there’s something bothering her more than this strange feeling.

It’s that stranger girl who already look up at the orb. And..


“.. The Black Swan?”


Another confusing word.


———


“HYUNJIN!”


Heejin suddenly shout hysterically. Snapped the said girl out of her state, only to immediately dashing forward. Finally realizes what that strange energy is.


‘.’


Hyunjin cursed inside her mind. Noticing how those wolves also moving at the same direction as her. Getting attracted by that strange yet strong energy. Somehow.

But Hyunjin have no time to pay attention to those wolves. As she can see how that blonde girl with that tight grip around her neck, is in the air. Helplessly try to fight back at the other girl who just stare emptily. Tightening the grip effortlessly around the neck.

And to Hyunjin surprise, those eyes are fully white. There’s no iris whatsoever. It’s fully white. Shining. Glowing.


‘.. The ?’


It was at that time. That strong wind blows around. Throwing Hyunjin and those wolves away, only by that single swing. As the girl throwing the blonde girl to the side, hitting the hard wall orb that immediately crashed down in the distance.

And again, to Hyunjin surprise. The orb somehow fully crashed down the next second. Revealing the dark night sky perfectly to Hyunjin’s view.

Only by that single powerful hit.


‘What the is happening?!’


Hyunjin gritted her teeth. Fully put on her guard only to caught off guard the next second by that girl, who suddenly standing in front of her. Right after ripping those wolves apart, that fully disappeared into dark smokes later. Somehow.

But Hyunjin failed to notice that. Even she failed to see the fist that coming her way. Landed hardly on her cheek. Throw herself back in such a high speed. Crash into those hard walls. Til’ she stop. Right after hitting the hardest wall that manages to stops her from getting thrown away.


“Hyunjin?!”


How ironic. That girl manages to throw Hyunjin back to her previous place. Letting herself fall on the hard ground, hitting it, while Heejin immediately rush towards her. Stumbled slightly, as Jiwoo is still on her back.


“Hyunjin?! You okay? Hyun—“


“You didn’t tell me..”


Hyunjin suddenly state. Cutting Heejin’s words, as the latter found Hyunjin winced in pain. Eyes closed, while lied flat on her stomach.


“.. She will be that strong.”


Hyunjin added, surprisingly putting so much effort in it. Feeling the pain all over her body. Not noticing how Heejin is become quiet out of sudden. Her mind start to spinning, with those images about the Black Swan rushing into her head.


“She’s the same as I can remember..”


It wasn’t supposed to be awakened this soon.


“We’re just too weak for now.”


The Phoenix.. The Black Swan..


They aren’t supposed to be awakened this soon.


———


“JUNGEUN?! Wake up! Jungeun?!”


Haseul shake the blonde girl in her arms. Can’t hide the shock, and worry that written all over her face as she saw how Jungeun was crashed hardly on the building near them. Crashing down at that hard wall, and becomes unconscious with blood rolling down on her face. Along with that grip mark around her neck, looks bluish by time.

While in the other hand, Hyejoo who still in her original spot just stare at Haseul and Jungeun. Noticing all those wound on Jungeun before she take her gaze off of the latter. Only to found Vivi weakly getting up. Staring at Jungeun, scanning her as to makes sure the latter still alive.

Taking a step forward, Vivi try to walking carefully towards the two. Makes Hyejoo who seeing that glance slightly towards Jungeun before she looking up. Sensing there’s something about to come but—


“She just unconscious. Odd Eye won’t die that easily.”


It slipped out of Hyejoo’s lips, out of sudden, the next second. Makes Haseul immediately lift her head, frowned, turning to Hyejoo. Til’ her gaze caught Vivi. Watching how the latter slowly take a place on Jungeun’s side. Staring emptily at the younger, while placing the palm on top of Jungeun’s chest.


“The heartbeat is normal.”


That coming monotonously from Vivi. Somehow leave a cut in Haseul’s heart as she staring at the older. Still can’t believe what Vivi become right now.

Like, how?

How can this happening? Sure, Haseul is happy to see Vivi again. Aside from that horrible state she saw on the hospital bed, of course. But this.. Haseul doesn’t know what to feel. Her feelings are mixed. Especially after she caught the sight of that familiar black cassette tape, planted deep into Vivi’s chest.

Haseul recognized that black cassette tape in an instant. Quietly wonder what exactly that cassette tape is? How can it’s planted into Vivi’s chest? And how it’s somehow manages to awaken Vivi? Keeping Vivi alive? Moving? Living?

Even though it somehow turning Vivi into something.. with those electricity buzzing and hissing in some part of the damaged robot body? Along with that circling noise coming from the cassette tape? Haseul have no idea what to feel. Even she have no idea how to react. She just stare. Watching how Vivi staring at Jungeun with something but emptiness.

The sight is a heart wrenching for Haseul. Absolutely.


“Jo Haseul.”


Til’ it suddenly slipped out of Vivi’s lips. Again in monotone. Makes Haseul can’t help but flinch on her spot, as she was busy with her own thought earlier. A second before she found herself stare into those eyes that looks emotionless. Staring back at hers. With those glitches Haseul manages to notice. But somehow Haseul also can notice something else there. Or maybe..

Haseul just hallucinating things?

Cause right now, instead of the pink haired Vivi. Haseul see that brown haired Vivi. Pulling down the bandana mask off of her face, only to offer her that sweet smile she absolutely missed.


“Wait for me, okay?”


Call Haseul crazy or whatever. Cause she can see how that brown haired Vivi is glitching in her head. Right after those words slipped out of the latter lips, softly. Echoing inside Haseul’s head who can feel the heat on the back of her eyes. Staring ahead as if the brown haired Vivi is in front of her right now. But later, the latter slowly turning around. Leaving Haseul who immediately stiffened, on her spot. Raised from her position when she see the image start to disappear from her head. The same time when brown haired Vivi start to walking away from her.


“WAIT!”


Then it disappeared. The image is no longer in her head. Pulling Haseul back to reality as she found it’s not the brown haired Vivi who is in front of her right now, but the pink haired Vivi. Weakly lift the head to stare at Haseul who can’t help but feel a drop in her stomach.


“84% nervous. Cold sweat. Heart beating fast. You don’t seems okay, Haseul?”


That monotone voice can be heard once again. But Haseul doesn’t know how to react, just stare. Eyes wide, and the heat on the back of her eyes somehow feels more clearer there.


“I-I..”


Haseul stutter at her words. Staring at those empty eyes. A second before she heard such a noise coming from outside the building. Makes her quickly turn her head to where the noise coming from, only to found Hyejoo already spreading her black and white wings a few meters away from them. Dashing to the sky. Create a wind around the spot.


“W-what—“


“Haseul.”


That voice caught Haseul attention. Makes her immediately turn her head to the side, staring at Vivi. Only to hear an explosion a second later. Coming from the sky, along with those noises she assumed as helicopters.

And eventually it hits her, if those noises are coming from the helicopters. Than that explosion is also—


“Sooyoung.”


Something unexpected caught her eyes.


———


“What was that?!”


Yeojin stopped her steps. Looking up only to see an explosion in the sky. Seeing how one of five helicopters in total suddenly get destroyed. Falling down and crashed onto the tall building near it. Before those gunshots can be heard, coming from the remaining helicopters. Shooting on something that flying around up there. Manage to break another helicopter in half, leaving three helicopters remaining for now.


“.. What is happening?”


The sight somehow is frightening for Yerim. As she also stopped her steps at the same time as Yeojin. Looking up with those wide eyes. Feeling her breath somehow get stuck in right after what she just witnessed.

Meanwhile in the other hand, that stranger girl who is with them, looks not that different from Yerim state. Also widened her eyes, in shock, and disbelief. Watching how those helicopters are destroyed easily.

Til’ her eyes widened even more, hearing something is being shot from near them. Makes not only her, but all of them quickly snapped their head towards the direction. Only to see the troops on top of the building. With bazooka on their hand.

And suddenly, these rockets they’ve launched, somehow get strikes by the lightning that coming out of nowhere. Create another explosion that makes the three of them just can stare. Watching how those rockets got destroyed easily in the sky.


“The they’re fighting on??”


Yeojin questioning. Staring up there in wonder, the same as Yerim who start to bite her lower lip. Start to wondering if it’s alright for them to keep going? But, Vivi was flying towards the direction. Along with Jungeun. They saw them earlier. And the fact that Vivi also mentioned Haseul’s name. Makes them can’t help but feel there’s something off ahead. 

But is it safe for them? To continue?


‘What to do.. what is actually happening?’


Another explosion can be heard.

Another helicopter is exploding. Spinning for a few seconds before crashing onto the building. Create another explosion that lighten up the sky. While they’re still down there. Still wondering what they’ve just witnessed.

Except for that stranger girl, who can’t help but feel her breath hitched. Stare at the sky only to found one of the two silhouettes up there is holding onto the last remaining helicopter. Right after destroying the other one.


‘!’


Knowing what about to happen after she saw how the helicopter is spinning after got thrown away. That stranger girl, gritted her teeth. Quickly lift her arm towards the helicopter, which’s absolutely spinning into the exact direction where those troops who shot the bazooka are at. But unfortunately, nothing happen.

The helicopter keeps spinning towards its direction. And that stranger girl just can curse inside her mind.


‘Dammit.’


She still can’t use her power.

Somehow. Makes her widened her eyes in frustration. Knowing it will be too late for her to save those troops as the helicopter is getting closer to the building. 

It’s about time til it crash.


‘!’


“GET DOWN!”


That stranger girl shout. Telling Yeojin and Yerim to lied down as to prevent the upcoming stray wrecks that possibly will coming their way. But to her surprise it’s only Yeojin who follow her words, while Yerim clenched on the right side of her face. Bend down slightly. Gritted her teeth while staring ahead. Staring at that helicopter who getting even more closer to that one building.

And it was at that time. A strong wind appears around them. Pulling anything into that newly huge purple portal that suddenly appears out of nowhere. Right in that small space between the building and the spinning helicopter that somehow being into it.


‘This is..’


That stranger girl only stare. Can’t believe what she see, as her gaze absolutely fixed on that huge portal. While Yerim winced in pain. That purple circle glowing brighter on her right eye.

Yerim have no idea of what’s happening right now. She can’t understand. And she have no idea why her circle suddenly appears. With the same exact pain she once feel familiar with.

Also.. that portal—


“Look behind.”


Out of sudden, that voice can be heard. Makes Yerim flinch over the words. Widened her eyes in surprise. Turning around, just to found she suddenly ended up in that purple room. Again.

Somehow.

But this time, it’s empty. There’s no mirror. Upside down. Whatsoever. There’s no tiny tree growing out of it. Nothing. Only that circle like window above her, being the only source of light in the room. And.. 

That silhouette of someone in the corner of the room. Slowly walking towards her from the dark. While Yerim standing there, holding her breath in nervous. Gulping in fear, only to widening her eyes in disbelief when she see that face. With a scar on the left side of it.


“.. Jungeun?”


That name slipped out of Yerim lips, right away. As she stare directly at the light brown haired girl, who offer her a tiny smile. Stepping closer, before stopping close enough to Yerim.


“Hi, sweetheart..”


Jungeun greet, smile even warmly, while Yerim still widened her eyes. Trying to process what just happened. Like, how she somehow ended up in this place again. Out of sudden. Meeting this girl, for the second time? Quietly watching how the girl’s gaze slowly moving down. Stare onto her wrist—


“So, Hyunjin already gave you the bracelet..”


Jungeun state, still smiling. While in the other hand, Yerim start to frowned. Feeling a bit confused over Jungeun’s word, before she decided to follow the gaze. Only to found that handmade bracelet she got from the cat girl already around her wrist.

When was Yerim put it on? She can’t remember.


“You must be confused about what is happening right now. Sorry. But I promise you, you’ll understand soon.”


“H-huh? Soon—“


Yerim lift her head. Immediately by those words. Only to freeze on her spot when she found Jungeun stretched her arm out. Gesturing a finger gun and place its point onto Yerim’s forehead.


“I don’t have much time.”


Jungeun said, smiling. While Yerim just blinking her eyes. Still trying to process everything inside her poor head. Til’ she eventually realizes what Jungeun is about to do. The same time that purple circle appears in Jungeun’s right eye. Glowing brighter. With those strong winds blows around them.


“I’ll tell you soon. See you later, sweetie”


It’s already too late.

Suddenly, there’s something pierced into Yerim’s head. Like a hot bullet being shot and planted deep into it. Her vision start to glitching. And just by the glitch, Yerim knows what is this about.

Jungeun is sending her back. Again. Just like the last time.


“JUNGEUN, WAIT!”


Yerim stretched her arm out. Hoping she manage to get a hold of Jungeun’s black coat. She have so many questions in her head right now. She can’t go back without answer. But what can she do tho? When the blackness start to creeping into her vision.

She have no choice. But to go back.


‘!’


Yerim gritted her teeth. Widened her eyes even more when she notice her vision changes. Pulling her back to her current situation, just to found the portal somehow getting smaller. Having a hard time to fully the helicopter in. As it’s somehow crashed against it. Throwing those stray wrecks around.


“YERIM!”


And it’s suddenly coming from Yeojin. As Yerim can see from the edge of her eyes how the stranger girl is holding onto the smaller girl. Prevent her from rushing towards Yerim who still standing on her spot.

Roughly pulling the bracelet from her pocket, Yerim have no idea what she’s doing right now. As she found herself stretched her arms out. With the bracelet on her right wrist, Yerim raised her palms towards that one big wrecks that absolutely coming her way.


“YERIM!!”


‘!’


Yerim doesn’t know what’s got into her.

Why she still standing there? Knowing the wreck absolutely coming her way. With the pain on her right eye getting even more clearer. And that unexplainable headache she got right after she met that Jungeun for the second time.

Why?

Above all of these pain, there’s something going on inside of her? Rapidly building up. The overflowing power that somehow filled her body out of sudden. Along with that voice suddenly filled her head again.

Jungeun’s voice.


“Re:WIND.”


The wind getting even more stronger. So suddenly.

That stranger girl have to bend down even more while holding onto Yeojin cause of that. Just a second, before she suddenly feel the chill on the back of her neck, makes her frozen. Feeling that strange air suddenly filled the air around them.

It’s familiar to her.


‘This is..’


Looking up. That stranger girl widened her eyes in disbelief a second later. Seeing Yerim who standing a few meters away from them. Stretching her arms out. That purple circle glowing brighter. But the thing that caught the stranger girl’s eyes, is that Yerim’s haired that start to change its color. 

Somehow. It’s no longer in dark color.

But purple.


‘.. this can’t be.’


That stranger caught the sight of that bracelet on Yerim’s wrist. The bracelet that somehow give off that strange energy to her.

A second, before she flinch on her spot. Seeing someone suddenly gets into her head. Someone that is a way too familiar to her knowing. A light brown haired girl, with that scar on the left side of the face. Smiling towards her, with those circles glowing on both eyes.


‘.. Jungeun..’


The girl is glitching in her head. Standing in the middle of that exact purple room. Before disappearing the next second. Disappeared from the stranger girl's head too, as the latter vision change back. Found Yerim already put her arms down. Staring ahead at that huge portal that successfully the helicopter in.

Disappeared in a heartbeat, with those troops hovering around in the air. Slowly getting down with the parachute on their back. Quite wonder what just happened.

And before those troops can notice the three of them are there. That stranger girl hurriedly rushing towards Yerim. Pulling the latter to the small alley nearby, along with Yeojin who keep staring at Yerim. Absolutely can’t process what she just witnessed with her own eyes a few moments ago.


“.. woah.”


And that’s the first thing that coming from Yeojin. Makes Yerim that just realizes her hair color, immediately turn to Yeojin. Only to found the latter stare at her with that confusion and admiration visible in those eyes.


“What was that?! That’s so cool Yerim!”


Hearing how Yeojin’s voice is absolutely filled with awe, that stranger girl just sigh. Glance to the two, only to found Yeojin still keep on staring at Yerim. Meanwhile in the other hand, Yerim who looks so clueless. Blinking her eyes, with that purple circle still glowing there, in her right eye. 


“.. I have no idea what happened. But I met her. Again. I don’t know how. But I’m sure I met her, for a split of seconds there.”


Yerim state. Almost rambling under her breath. But somehow it’s loud enough for the two to hear, as Yeojin start to furrowed her brows. Questioning. While that stranger girl in the other hand, just raised an eyebrow. Quite wonder what those two are talking about.

Til’ the image suddenly came into the stranger girl’s head. Once she accidentally glance at the bracelet that still on Yerim’s wrist. Makes her widened her eyes in shock.

The realization hits her.


‘It can’t be..’


Her.. do you mean—“


And before that stranger girl can finish her words properly. Another explosion can be heard. Startling them. As they immediately look up. Seeing those sparks of fire in the air.

A second til, they caught the sight of that certain girl, hovering in the air. Glowing green eyes. With those pair of wings, flickering on her back.

It’s from fire.


“HASEUL?!!”


Then the said girl dashing forward. Failed to heard her name being called by no other but her own little sister, Yeojin. Who can’t help but widened her eyes in disbelief. Watching how Haseul get lost from their sight. Leaving them with such a confusion, and shock over what they’ve just seen.

Especially that stranger girl who start to feel her breath getting stuck in . Realizes something she doesn’t want to believe.


‘.. The Phoenix. The Black Swan..’


That stranger girl slowly lowered her head. Eyes wide. Her ears start to buzzing. Her head start to spinning.


‘The Purple Circle true power..’


It eventually hits her.


‘It can’t be..’


That stranger girl knows what will happen next.

She knows the order never really changed. Even after all those times they’ve cast the spell. Even with how messed up the timeline became. Everything will always stay the same. Stuck to the original order.

The Phoenix. The Black Swan. The Purple Circle true power. And lastly..


‘.. it can’t be’


The so called apocalypse.


———


“Huh?”


She suddenly stopped her steps.

Slowly tilt her head to her side. Staring at that blue moon at the end of the ocean. While that chill breeze blows onto her face.

Something feels strange.


“What is it?”


That voice suddenly can be heard. Startling her, as she turn her head forward again. Seeing that girl also stopped a few steps away from her. Slightly turn to her direction, with that questioning look all over the face.


“Ah.. it’s nothing.”


She answered. Bring her hand to rub the back of her neck. Looking down as she somehow feel the heat forming on her cheeks. Once she caught that black coat wrapped perfectly around her body.

The black coat that absolutely belong to that girl who just nod over her words. The girl who wearing that blue flannel and the black turtleneck underneath. Light brown haired. And that straight line of scar on the left side of the face.


“I see.. Anyway, come on. You’ll only getting even cold staying outside here.”


The girl state. Smiling, while stretched her arm out towards her. As if asking her to hold onto it.

And as if she gets the signal. She quickly stepped ahead. Clasped her hand with that girl, who immediately tightened their holds. Leading the way, while she stare at the back of that girl. Quietly watching how that light brown hair dancing in the air, as the breeze blows onto it.

There’s unexplainable feeling, suddenly filled her chest as she stare at the girl who keep leading her to somewhere. It’s a longing feeling that somehow feels familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time to her. Along with that pain that absolutely bothering her.

But she try to ignore it as she keep staring at the back of that girl. Somehow feel the urge to rushing towards the girl and wrapped her arms around the latter. Keeping the girl tightly on her arms, and never let go.

It’s confusing her. She obviously knows this is the first time she met the girl. Even though somehow she feels the girl is way too familiar to her. But somehow, she can’t recognize the girl too. It’s almost like there’s something blocking her mind, her eyes, and her memory at this moment. Prevent her from remembering or recognizing the girl in front of her.

Somehow.

It makes her feel so upset in someway. She can’t fully understand why. It just makes her feel mad. And somehow, she also feel the need to scream at the girl. Being mad at the girl, and telling her to..

.. Stop?


“Jinsol?”


She flinch on her spot. Snapped her head up. Only to found the girl stare at her in worry.


“You okay?”


The girl asked. Fully facing Jinsoul who only stare at those eyes. Somehow feeling the heat start to form at the back of it when she staring at this girl

But later, Jinsoul quickly shrugged that unexplainable feeling away. Quickly bring her hand to rubbing her eyes. Let out a dry laugh, that sounds so awkward even to her hearing.


“I’m okay! Should we get inside now, I’m freezing!”


Jinsoul noticed how her voice cracked slightly. And yet, she doesn’t know why. She just notice how there’s a slight pain suddenly creeping into her chest. That somehow feels too familiar to her.

It feels too familiar, that it starts to hurt her.


“Oh, right! Sorry!”


That shy laugh coming from the girl. Makes Jinsoul can’t help but smile at the sounds. Letting the girl pull her into the small beach house that place kinda far from where Jinsoul suddenly ended up a while ago.

Jinsoul remembered, how she suddenly found herself standing in the water that about her thigh. Opening her eyes only to see the blue moon ahead of her.

With the cold breeze blows onto her face, she remembered. She was in her room a second ago. Then somehow, she suddenly ended up there. The beach, in the middle of nowhere. With the sound of wave filled her hearing. Til’ she heard her name being called. Turned around, and found the girl standing a few meters away from her. Looking shock, with that wide eyes staring right into hers.

And Jinsoul also remember, how she was about to call the girl by the name at that time. Before she saw the glimpse of blue in the girl’s left eye. For a split of seconds. Makes her flinch on her spot, feeling her mind suddenly becomes clouded. And somehow she can’t remember the name.

And somehow, she can’t recognize the girl.

Even though deep down she knows this girl.. too well.


“Do you need extra blanket? Or..”


Jinsoul snapped out of her state. Bringing her consciousness back, as she looking up at that girl who stare at her. Standing in front of the fireplace, while Jinsoul sitting on the couch. Wrapped herself into a warm blanket the girl gave her, even with how that black coat still wrapped perfectly around her body.


“No.. it’s fine. Thank you, J..”


Again. Jinsoul feel her mind turn blank. Just when she was about to say the name she somehow can’t remember. And it was also the time, she caught that glimpse of blue in the girl’s left eye. Again.

This makes Jinsoul feels frustrated somehow. As she lowered her head. Looking down, while forcing her head to remember the name she’s about to say. But again, something blocking her mind. No matter how hard she tried to remember. Something always manages to block it.

Turns her mind blank, in an instant. Leaving her confused, feeling annoyed towards something she have no idea what is it.


“So..”


The girl start. Caught Jinsoul attention immediately, as she see the girl walking towards a single couch that place kinda far from Jinsoul. Take a seat there while those gaze fixed absolutely on her.


“How’d you get here?”


That coming from the girl, right after the latter makes herself comfortable on that one single couch. While Jinsoul just stare, for a few seconds. Recalling the moment, before she somehow teleport herself into this place.


“.. I.. don’t know.. I just did..”


There’s absolutely no lies in Jinsoul’s voice. But somehow she notice how the girl flinch on her spot. Before getting her composure back. Staring right into Jinsoul’s eyes.


“You shouldn’t be here—“


“Why?”


Jinsoul doesn’t know where she gets the courage from. Or what’s get into her right now, as she finding herself cutting the girl’s words. Leaving her wondering towards her own self. Can not understand why. But somehow, the words that coming from the girl makes her feel absolutely irritated.

Somehow.


“Jinsol.. please, listen to me. You shouldn’t be here. It’s for your own good—“


“Why? Cause I always take my own life here?”


That makes the girl flinch on her spot once again. Widening her eyes, once those words slipped out of Jinsoul’s lips. Without Jinsoul even realizes. Out of sudden. Staring at that girl that stare back at her in fear. A second before Jinsoul found the girl diverting her gaze to anything else.

Jinsoul doesn’t know what happened, or why she suddenly said that. But for sure, it feels like she knows this place. It’s definitely feel familiar to her. Especially after those images of how the tsunami drowned her, and how she pulled the trigger besides her head, came into her mind.

It feels like a memory, even though she’s not quite sure if it’s her own or not. Those are just suddenly rushing into her. Showing her more images that keep on playing in her head. There’s more. But all of these images have the same exact point.

She always ended her own life in this place.

The Beach. 


“Jinsol..”


“What?”


Jinsoul response immediately. Almost rudely, as she hearing that heavy sigh coming from the girl who immediately bring her hand to rubbing her face. Tiredly.


“.. don’t do this—“


“Do what?!”


Again. Jinsoul have no idea where she get the courage from, as she found herself standing up from the couch.

She also have no idea why she suddenly snapped at the girl. She just know, she feels so upset over whatever is going on between her and the girl right now. She’s confused. And the way the girl somehow try to push her away, makes her upset even more. She have no idea why. It just.. 

It doesn’t feel right for her.


“Jinsol.. please..”


The girl pleading. Stare into Jinsoul’s eyes. But Jinsoul doesn’t budge. Instead, she’s staring back.


“I asked you.. do what?”


Jinsoul state coldly. Makes the girl can’t help but stare even more. Looking down just to run her fingers through her light brown haired.


“.. you shouldn’t be here—“


“Why?! Tell me why?!”


“YOU KNOW WHY!”


The girl snapped at Jinsoul. Startling the latter, as she notice how mad the girl staring at her right now.

She can feel how desperate the girl is. She just can’t fully understand why. Watching the girl lowered her own head. Shutting her eyes and grab her head in frustration.

And Jinsoul just stare there. Somehow didn’t expect the girl will shout at her. But that’s not the thing that bothers Jinsoul right now. But the hurt expression the girl gave her.


“.. Why I always took my own life?”


Eventually, Jinsoul decided to asked. Watching how the girl flinch again. Snapped the eyes open, then laugh bitterly. Running her fingers through her light brown haired again.


“Cause you’re selfish..”


The girl smile bitterly. Doesn’t even bother to look up at Jinsoul who somehow feel a drop in her stomach, noticing how the girl’s voice somehow start to shaking.


“What do you mean?”


But Jinsoul doesn’t stop there. Instead, she decided to keep on asking. Everything is still blurred in her head. Jinsoul only know she killed herself in this place. It’s always in this place. 


“Cause you’re The Blue Betta..”


At least, most of the time. According to those images that suddenly appears inside Jinsoul’s head. But she have no idea why.

Why she took her own life? For what reason?


“What does that have to do with it?”


Jinsoul asked again. Notice how the girl look up at her slightly. Staring at her with those eyes that somehow seems like telling Jinsoul ‘are you kidding me?’. But instead, Jinsoul just stay quiet. Watching how the girl looking down again. Sighing.


“It’s your nature. You tend to decide everything by yourself. You’re selfish. You—“


“Aren’t you the same?”


The girl freezes on her spot. Widening her eyes in surprise before she decided to looking up. Chuckle over the words.


“Me??”


The girl state in disbelief. But Jinsoul just nod her head. Earn a laugh from that girl. But it still sounds bitter to Jinsoul.


“What? Are you serious?? Me??”


The girl laugh even louder. Shaking her head, found it funny somehow. But it’s opposite from Jinsoul who only stare.


“You’re the same, don’t you know that?”


Jinsoul state. Take a step forward. Makes the girl somehow feel alarmed by that. Quickly looking up at Jinsoul, fear visible in those eyes. And Jinsoul can feel there’s a slight cut in her heart only by the sight.

But Jinsoul decided to keep going. Cornering the girl somehow.


“W-what do you mean?”


The girl stutter. Eyes fixed on Jinsoul, who eventually stopped. Three steps away from the girl. Taking a deep breath, Jinsoul shut her eyes. Preparing herself for something that about to coming from her lips.


“Cut the crap..”


Jinsoul state weakly. Opening her eyes, slowly just to stare deep into those eyes that stare right into hers.


“Jungeun..”


That blue circle glowing in Jinsoul’s left eye. Caught the girl by surprise, as she, Jungeun tense up on her seat. Hurriedly get up. Hurting Jinsoul only by how Jungeun stare at her right now. Absolutely in fear—


“Don’t come closer!”


Pain creeping into Jinsoul’s chest. Stopping there, as she was taking a steps even closer to Jungeun, who immediately act defensive. Those circles appear in both of Jungeun’s eyes in an instant. Makes Jinsoul’s breath hitched by the sight.

Yerim is right, Jinsoul’s thought. Found that purple circle in the right eye, meanwhile that half red, half blue in the left. And to Jinsoul confusion, the half-half circle somehow start to flickering.


“Jungeun—“


“STAY THERE!”


Jinsoul startled by that. Not expecting Jungeun will become this defensive towards her. Eyes wide, shaking. The sight confused Jinsoul. She have no idea what makes Jungeun act like this. She—


“.. Jungeun..”


Jinsoul’s vision start to glitching. Out of sudden. Glitching between that broken window that makes her frowned somehow. But still, Jinsoul manages to recognize the sight as her room. Even though her vision changes kinda fast between it and Jungeun who standing a few steps away from her. Keeping that safe distance between them.


“You shouldn’t be here..”


The voice is shaking. Makes Jinsoul immediately look up. Stare at Jungeun who start to clenched the right side of her face. That purple circle glowing even brighter there, in the latter right eye.


“You shouldn’t be here. You shouldn’t be here. You shouldn’t—“


“Jungeun—“


“DON’T GET CLOSER!”


Jungeun shout abruptly. Stare right at Jinsoul who again, flinch on her spot. But a second later, Jinsoul quickly gain her composure back. Ignoring Jungeun’s words.


“Jungeun—“


“STAY THERE—“


“WHY YOU SO SCARED?!”


Jinsoul shout back. Cutting Jungeun’s word who just can hardened her jaw. She absolutely in fear, Jinsoul can see that. It’s too obvious for Jinsoul not to notice.


“Jungeun..”


“Please Jinsol.. don’t get close—“


“I’m not going anywhere. I won’t leave you—“


“YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!”


Jungeun shout in despair. Stopping Jinsoul who already right in front of her. But Jungeun take a few steps back. Gulping in fear. Creating a new distance between her and Jinsoul.


“You always say that..”


Jungeun smile bitterly. Laughing.


“You always say that..”


Shaking her head, bringing her hand to grab onto her hair.


“You always say that, Jinsol.. you always say that..”


Jungeun look up weakly. Those tears rolling down onto her face.


“How can you expect me to keep on living if you always kill yourself?”


Jungeun forced the smile. Stare into Jinsoul’s eyes that flinch on her spot. The same time as those images suddenly rush into her head.


“If there’s something happened to me.. will you continue to live?”


What Jinsoul have done? 


“Jungeun, I don’t understand—“


“You don’t have to..”


Jungeun smile over her own words. Lifting her arm up towards Jinsoul’s direction. Makes Jinsoul frowned by that. Til’ she notice the wind suddenly appears around her, as she turn around. Feeling the wind being into that—


“Jungeun..”


A portal, that suddenly appears behind her. A purple portal, that makes Jinsoul’s breath hitched. Turning to Jungeun once again, Jinsoul stare into that purple circle, glowing even brighter in the right eye. Along with that half red, half blue circle on the left.


“You’ll forget—“


“Don’t you dare.”


Jinsoul warned her. The blue circle that once became dimmed in Jinsoul’s eye, start to shining again. Glowing. Stare sharply at Jungeun who staring back at her. But to Jinsoul surprise, Jungeun looks relaxed this time. Even with those dried tears on the latter cheeks.


“You have to go..”


Jungeun state. Smiling. Sending a vision to Jinsoul who immediately widened her eyes when she can see those three fights each other in the night sky. With those troops keeps on interrupting them. Then in the other side, she see those three running towards the direction in a hurry. The same as those three with one of them being unconscious. Then..

That certain blonde girl on that pink haired girl arms.


“Jungeun..”


Then it disappeared. Replace by the sight of this Jungeun who still standing a few steps away from her. Stare right into Jinsoul’s eyes. With those circles still glowing there. And only by the sight, Jinsoul eventually realizes something. And she swear..

She won’t let Jungeun turn into this Jungeun.


“I don’t know what actually happened yet..”


Jinsoul state. Stepping back as her gaze still fixed at Jungeun, that somehow start to stare emptily at her. But Jinsoul decided to shrugged it off.


“I don’t know what you’ve done.. but, I will makes sure..”


Jinsoul added. Feeling the wind getting strong as she notice how half of her body already being into the portal that somehow she knows will send her to that exact area. And, with one last glance towards Jungeun. Jinsoul say these words.


“I won’t let you turn into this.


Then Jinsoul disappeared into the portal. Immediately disappeared from Jungeun’s sight too. As the latter watching the portal circling, disappear in a heartbeat. Right after Jinsoul’s body fully being into it. Leaving her standing there, alone. Stay quiet for a few moments before she curves a tiny smile on her face. Walking towards the last spot Jinsoul have been, as she bent down. Picking up that black coat on the floor.

Before her gaze moving to her side. Stare at that brown haired girl with bandana mask covering her face.


“You get here faster than I expected..”


Jungeun state. Smiling, as she wear the coat back. Noticing how the brown haired girl that lean on the wall scoffed over her words. Walk closer to the coffee table beside the couch, and put the black cassette tape rudely there.


“Never knew you’re such a great actress.”


The brown girl said in sarcasm. Throwing herself onto the couch Jinsoul once sitting on. Meanwhile Jungeun in the other hand just glance at her, still smiling as she absolutely know the girl didn’t fully watched what happened between her and Jinsoul earlier.

It’s a good thing for Jungeun tho. Cause she absolutely know, there’s no need for this girl to know how Jungeun was nearly breaking down in front of Jinsoul. Well, she did tho.

Jungeun know, she have a mixed feelings only by the sight of Jinsoul in front of her earlier. And the fact she didn’t expect Jinsoul would show up sooner than she thought definitely caught her off guard.

But again, what Jungeun expect from this messy timeline? She’s the one who messed up with it. Trick the universe, and those people. Messing with their memories and mind. Just to makes sure everything work according to her plan.

And of course according to that certain girl in Eden plan too.


“When I can go back?”


The girl immediately asked. Right after she saw Jungeun take a seat on that single couch. The same couch she was sitting on when she was talking to Jinsoul.


“Soon, Vivi. You already miss Haseul that much, huh?”


Jungeun smirk playfully. Earn a rolled eyes from that brown haired girl. A second before her facial expression suddenly changed. Makes Jungeun who absolutely notice that just stare. Waiting for whatever that will coming from the girl.


“You think the loop will really end this time?”


Vivi asked. Raised one of her eyebrow towards Jungeun who just lift the side of her lips. Smiling.


“Actually, I’m not sure..”


Jungeun state truthfully. Makes Vivi just nod at that, sighing to herself. Before she decided to asked Jungeun another question. The question that successfully makes Jungeun flinch mentally on her spot.


“How many times you rewind the time, actually?”


But Vivi failed to notice that. As Jungeun quickly mask her emotions. Smiling towards Vivi, as she put her elbow on the armrest. Bringing her chin onto her palm. Pretend to recalling the memories before she answered the question.


“Well.. I can’t quite remember.. but you can said that I rewind it so many times already. It always ended the same tho. You know, the loop?”


Jungeun laugh at the end of her words. But Vivi don’t, staring at Jungeun in such a complicated gaze.


“We’re always die in the end tho. So, why you still trying to save us?”


Vivi state frankly. This time, manages to notice how Jungeun flinch on her spot. Eyes wide, before looking up at her. Almost glaring.


“Why don’t you asked Haseul when you’re back?”


Jungeun state coldly. Smirking in such a terrifying way. But Vivi stay relaxed on her spot. Staring into those eyes, without a single fear.


“You manipulate our minds Jungeun. Don’t act like you don’t plant that unreasonable hatred in Jinsoul’s heart by using her own power—“


“ENOUGH!”


Jungeun exclaimed. Get up from her seat, glaring at Vivi who still staring back at her eyes. Noticing how those circles are glowing in Jungeun’s eyes right now. Staring down at hers.


“You lucky I don’t really let Hyejoo getting rid of you this time, Vivi—“


“You’re the one who makes yourself suffer, Jungeun.”


Vivi cut the words. Makes Jungeun shut up. Hardened her jaw by those words. But later, those eyes suddenly turns empty. Those circles turns dimmed, before disappear completely. The time she sit back on her seat.


“You’re right.”


Jungeun smile mockingly. Bringing her hand to her hair. Let her fingers running through it, as she shut her eyes. Til’ she opening it slowly, a second later.

This time, only showing that red circle in her left eye. But somehow, the sight of that red circle is manages to makes Vivi feel herself stiffened on her spot. Especially after that circle is expanding. Take over Jungeun’s iris original color, and turn it into red.

It looks corrupt. And Vivi knows it’s corrupted. As she gulp in nervous. While Jungeun let those words slipped out of her lips.


“But, can you blame me tho?”


Jungeun smile over her own words. While Vivi stay quiet. Deeply hoping Jinsoul manages to save Jungeun this time.

Instead of sacrificing herself.


———


Those explosion can be heard.

It keeps on happening. As those troops keeps on launching those rockets towards the three who chasing after one another in the sky. Started to annoy them, as they keep on destroying those rockets, again and again.

It’s start to tire them out, especially Haseul who can only gritted her teeth. Quietly glaring at those troops as those troops absolutely giving her more work besides to makes sure Hyejoo won’t kill Sooyoung who seems like unconscious. Or straight up losing herself. Attacking anything around her. Especially those that have such a strong aura, like Hyejoo and Haseul at this point. As Haseul manages to awakened her inner power earlier.

But the fact that those troops keeps on interrupting them, makes Sooyoung also have to mark them as enemy. Haseul have to hold or stop Sooyoung from dashing towards those troops tho. Fight over the latter, and return those black fire balls. Once Sooyoung throw it towards where these troops at.

And don’t forget about how Hyejoo absolutely makes everything even harder to Haseul. The way Hyejoo keeps on stealing the chance to kill those troops makes Haseul have to flying faster than her. Grab onto her wing and swinging her around. Throwing her back only to get a glare from Hyejoo every single time.

But what Haseul can do?

She feel like she have to makes sure those troops are safe, somehow. Even though they are absolutely burdened her, instead of helping.


“CAN YOU LEAVE THIS AREA, PLEASE?!”


Haseul exclaimed in annoyed. Glaring at those troops, right after she throw Hyejoo away from them. Again. For how many times already. Somehow feel thankful as Sooyoung immediately dashing towards Hyejoo right after. Start to fighting up there. With those flickering and buzzing noises coming from Sooyoung’s black fire and Hyejoo’s lightning.

And to Haseul not surprise. Instead of the warm welcome and a understanding response, those troops are immediately pointing their bazooka at her. Launched those rockets towards her who quickly ascending to the sky. Stretched her arm out only to create a fire ball that manages to destroying those rockets that coming her way.

A second, before she feel the pain on the side of her abdomen. It hits her strongly, throwing her down there. Crash into the already fallen buildings. Makes her landed on those debris, winced in pain just to see, it was Sooyoung who attacked her. When she notice Hyejoo was hovering kinda far, with her arms raised to the sky.

And just by the sight, Haseul know what is about to happen next. Especially after she notice that dark clouds circling above Hyejoo.


“!”


Quickly spreading her wings, Haseul immediately dashing towards Sooyoung. Who somehow just stay on her spot. As if waiting for Hyejoo’s lightning to strike on her.

But of course, Haseul won’t let that happen. As she grab onto Sooyoung’s waist. Bring the latter away. Avoiding Hyejoo’s lightning that coming down hardly, the next second.

Striking right into that exact building’s direction, where those troops are at. Makes Haseul widened her eyes, once she realizes that. While in the other hand, Hyejoo just smirking wider. Feeling satisfied to see fear on those troops faces. A second before that huge purple portal suddenly appears out of nowhere. the lightning in, then disappeared immediately the next second. Makes Hyejoo’s smirk immediately wear off of her face.


“AGAIN?! WHERE THE ARE YOU ODD EYE?!”


Hyejoo exclaimed in annoyed. Glancing around, searching for that one exact Odd Eye who scarily hiding behind the wall. Breath nervously as her heart beating so fast.


“I don’t know how she’s haven’t sense you, yet. But that’s a good thing for now. Good job, Yerim.”


That stranger girl state. Glance to Yerim. Just to notice how the younger smile awkwardly, still in nervous and slight fear.


“Do you know her??”


Then, it coming from Yeojin the next second. Startled that stranger girl who just stare down at her palm. Checking her power. Only to turn to Yeojin later, found the latter somehow start to asked another question, to no one in particular.


“Why they’re fighting tho? How Haseul got those wings?? What happened???”


Typical Yeojin, the stranger girl thought.

Sighing to herself, seeing how those light particles on her palm still vanished right away. Telling her that she still can’t use her power yet. For some reason she absolutely doesn’t know.


“We can figure it later. Now let’s go find your friends.”


That stranger girl state, caught Yeojin and Yerim’s attention. As Yeojin blinking her eyes in confusion. Seems like still trying to process everything inside her poor mind. While Yerim stiffened on her spot, still feel terrified by how Hyejoo was shouting earlier.

And just by notice those, the stranger girl only sigh. Bring her hand to rubbing her face tiredly. A second before she take each of Yerim and Yeojin’s hand. Leading them to get even more closer to where the orb once at. 

While those three also still fighting over each other, above them.


———


“You sure you’re okay?”


“I’m okay. Don’t worry.”


Hyunjin state. Putting her palm on the side of her face, while trying to keep her balance. Walking slowly, while Heejin is behind her, still with Jiwoo on her back. Staring at Hyunjin in worry. 

And it was until Hyunjin is about to collapse, her head spinning so hard, that Heejin quickly rushing to her. Grab on Hyunjin waist, holding onto the latter, and prevent the girl from hit the hard ground beneath them.


“.”


Grabbing her head tightly, Hyunjin feel the pain getting clearer in there. Makes her gritted her teeth, knowing it’s absolutely because of how Sooyoung thrown her away so hard, earlier.

And it’s not only her head that throbbing in pain tho, her body is also in pain. She’s just lucky none of her bone breaks.


“Let me help you.”


“No. I—“


“Kim Hyunjin.”


It coming from Heejin, emphasizes in every tone she uses. Makes Hyunjin who absolutely notice that just can sigh in defeat. Glance slightly towards Heejin just to let the latter pulls her body closer again. As Hyunjin was about to pull away earlier. 


“I told you to just hold on me. Why you so stubborn.”


Heejin mumbled under her breath, pouting. Glare at nothing. While Hyunjin who absolutely heard that just stare. Knowing what Heejin is mumbling about.

Heejin told her to just grab on her earlier. As they were about to dashing outside the area that once inside the orb, thinking it was faster that way. But Hyunjin declined the offer, saying that she’s still strong enough to just dashing. But oh well, regret always comes later.


“You sure Yves thrown Jungeun this way?”


“Yeah, I’m sure— There they are!”


Hyunjin point the direction with her chin. Stare ahead. Makes Heejin who seeing that, immediately following the gaze. Caught a figure of that pink haired girl, with the blonde girl on her lap. Unconscious.


“Vivi! Jungeun!”


Heejin called. Fasten her steps, while still helping Hyunjin to walk.

But the next second, Heejin suddenly stop, clicked her tongue, and grab tightly on Hyunjin’s waist. Who absolutely know what Heejin is about to do as she shut her eyes casually. Feeling the wind starts to blows on her face. The time Vivi turns to their direction, only to witness how they’re magically disappeared and reappear in front of her the next second.

Hyunjin mentally winced in pain tho. Thinking Vivi might broke her neck, as she was turning her head so fast. Following Heejin’s speed who immediately kneel down beside Jungeun.


“Is she fine—“


Only to see that palm beside Heejin’s head the next second. With that circle quickly rolled open. Showing Heejin those shining thing that immediately form inside there. Before she feels a hand grabbing on her shoulder. Pulling her backwards in a high speed, just the time that beam shot from the circle. Almost hits Heejin who just blinking her eyes for a few times. Confused. While Hyunjin glaring. Her eyes changed to yellow in a heartbeat.


“WHAT THE ?!”


Hyunjin growl. Her arm stretched out. Her nails start to grow longer and sharper. Makes Heejin immediately turns to her. Holding on her other arm, as if to prevent her from attacking Vivi that start to move her palm, pointing it towards them this time.


“Hyunjin, calm down—“


“NO! SHE WANTS TO KILL YOU—“


And before Hyunjin can take her eyes off of Heejin. That blinding light shining towards them. Makes Hyunjin and Heejin just can widened their eyes, knowing what that lights actually is.


‘!’


Hyunjin cursed in her mind. Hurriedly swing her arm upward. Creating a strong wind, that only disappeared immediately. Makes her widened her eyes even more. In different reason this time, as she welcomes by that purple portal that appears in front of them. Out of nowhere.


“Odd eye..”


Then, it coming from Heejin. Caught Hyunjin fully attention as she glance towards the girl. Seeing how Heejin is also widened her eyes even more. In shock and disbelief this time. Even fear can be seen there. Makes Hyunjin twitch her brows. Found the sight kinda strange for her. Til’—


“VIVI?!”


That unfamiliar yet familiar voice can be heard. Makes Hyunjin turn her head towards the direction, only to see there’s a small girl rushing towards them, with that certain girl Hyunjin immediately recognized, following close behind. Just the time that purple portal mysteriously disappeared. Replace by those two who stretched their arms to the side. As if being a wall that protecting Hyunjin and Heejin from Vivi, who surprisingly still have her palm pointing towards them.


“DON’T! THEY’RE FRIENDS!”


“RIGHT! THEY’RE GOOD PEOPLE!”


Yeojin shout. Right after Yerim, who just nod repeatedly. Trying to convince Vivi that just stare at them. Seems like trying to recognize the two, with her glitching vision.

And after a while, Vivi manages to recognize the two of them. Makes her slowly pull her hand down. That circle on her palm closes by itself. Makes Yeojin and Yerim who realizes that, can’t help but sigh in relief. Turning to Heejin and Hyunjin immediately, just to check if they’re hurt or something.

And as if understand their gaze, Hyunjin just nod. Exhaled heavily, as the nails turns back to normal. The same as her eyes. A second before she heard the name slipped out of Heejin’s lips.


“Gowon?”


Leaving Hyunjin, Yerim and Yeojin frowned by that. As the last two eyes are absolutely fixed on the girl on Heejin’s back. Before they’re follow Heejin’s gaze the next second. Only to found it landed on that stranger girl that just walking towards them. Her gaze fully fixed on Heejin. Ignoring how Hyunjin suddenly kneeling down on her spot. Startling Yerim and Yeojin by her sudden move. But, to their surprise, the next thing that coming from Hyunjin’s lips is surprising them even more..


“Your Royal Highness.”


Hyunjin bow her head lowly, while saying that. Looking down at the ground. Makes Yerim and Yeojin furrowed their brows. Stare at Hyunjin for a few seconds, before their gaze fixed back on that stranger girl. Who casually raised her hand.


“No need to do that. We’re not in Eden.”


“Yes, princess.”


With that, Hyunjin immediately raised from the ground. Stare at the stranger girl who just stare back, before her gaze moves back to Heejin who also raised from the ground. Grabbing on Jiwoo’s arms, to makes sure the girl still on her back. As she stares back at that stranger girl.


“Your Royal Highness..? Princess? Eden? Wait.. WAIT!! YOU’RE THAT PRINCESS JIWOO BEEN SEARCHING FOR?!!”


Yeojin gasped over her own words. Turn to that stranger girl with wide eyes. Absolutely in disbelief, while Yerim raised her brows. Blinking her eyes in surprise, even though she haven’t fully understand what’s going on yet. But still, the words that coming from Yeojin earlier, makes her can’t help but feel taken aback. Not expecting that stranger girl who’s been with them is a princess. Even though she also recalled how those people in hospital once called her that.

But still.. Yerim didn’t expect this.


“Mind to explain this?”


It coming from Heejin. As she glance slightly towards Yerim. Absolutely notice how the latter haired is in purple. Before her gaze back to that stranger girl, who also glance slightly at Yerim. Til’ she let her gaze meets Heejin’s again.


“I hope I can explain anything to you. But I also have no idea what’s happening. Worst, I somehow lost my power.”


“Lost your power? How?”


Heejin furrowed her brows in wonder. While that stranger girl just shake her head. Telling Heejin that she also doesn’t know why, or how she’s lost her power. She just did, somehow.


“How’s Chuu?”


The stranger girl asked. Steps even closer towards them. Makes Hyunjin takes a step backwards. Giving enough space for that stranger girl, meanwhile Yerim and Yeojin just watched. Wondering what is happening right now, as they try to process everything inside their head.

Til’ Yerim heard a click inside. Makes her quickly turns around. Rushing, only to makes Yeojin stare at her. Before she found Yerim immediately kneeling in front of Vivi. Right beside the unconscious Jungeun. And just by the sight, Yeojin also found herself do the same. Rushing towards them.


“JUNGEUN!”


Called the name in panic. Yeojin kneeling next to Yerim. Checking Jungeun’s condition, while Vivi just stare at them. Emotionlessly. Noticing those gaze, that stranger girl who glance at the three right after checking on Jiwoo’s condition just stay quiet. Before she drives her gaze back to Heejin.


“Do you know what happened to her?”


Heejin asked. Glance slightly towards Vivi. As she didn’t expect she will meet that girl in that state and condition.

Not a human, but an android.


“I actually don’t know. I just know something doesn’t feel right. Then I found her already in that state. With a cassette tape playing role as her heart.”


“Cassette tape??”


That caught Heejin’s attention. Raised her eyebrow in question. While the stranger girl just nod. Watching how Hyunjin moves to Heejin’s back. Carefully take Jiwoo off of the girl’s back. Who just let her. Muttering a small thank before focusing on the stranger girl, again.


“How??”


“Have no idea.. I just know there’s too much differences in this timeline.”


“So you notice it too?”


The stranger girl just nod over that. Watching how Heejin cross her arms on her chest, sighing, while staring down at nothing. Before she glance to that certain blonde girl for a split of seconds. Til’ her gaze back on that stranger girl again. Just to caught the latter stare at the three too.


“I once thought it was blue. But I’m not sure, anymore.”


Heejin state abruptly. Makes the stranger girl glance at her. Raised an eyebrow in question. Telling Heejin to elaborate her through her gaze.


“The glitch. You notice it too, right?”


Only by that, Heejin found the stranger girl turn her head fully on her once again. Nodding this time. Stare in such a serious manner towards Heejin. But nothing come from the girl, still. Makes Heejin quickly takes it as a sign. Elaborating the stranger girl even more.


“I have a feeling it was Jungeun. I mean not this Jungeun. But.. the Jungeun..”


Heejin emphasized in the last part of her sentence. Stare directly at that stranger girl who somehow flinch on her spot. Her eyes slightly widened. Heejin almost failed to notice that. But it doesn’t matter, as Heejin also found herself flinch, once these words slipped out of that stranger girl’s lips.


“You saw her too?”


Heejin can notice how shock is absolutely filled the stranger girl’s voice. But Heejin couldn’t care less as she also found herself not less shocked than that girl.


“Too? You met her?”


“Just in my vision. When I accidentally glance at the bracelet.”


“Bracelet?”


Heejin state in surprise. Glance towards Hyunjin who just staring at the stranger girl. Somehow in confusion. Before Heejin move her gaze to Yerim. Found that bracelet wrapped around the latter right wrist.


“Gowon..”


Something feels off.


“Is this the first time you saw the bracelet?”


Heejin can sense there’s something off. And later, she found out, that she’s right.


“What do you mean? Yes, it’s my first time saw that bracelet.”


Found herself flinch by that, Heejin is trying so hard not to turn to Hyunjin. As she remembered it clearly, how Hyunjin was telling her that she got the bracelet from the princess. And the princess also gave her the mission to makes sure the bracelet is given to Yerim safely.

So.. why Gowon who Heejin knows as the princess of Eden said it’s her first time to saw the bracelet? What’s going on? And..

How the both of them somehow meet and see that Jungeun when they accidentally became in contact with the bracelet? What does this mean? And does that mean..


‘What’s your plan Jungeun..’


There’s two princess? Two Gowon? Existing? In this timeline?


How?


———


“I finished.”


“Yes, Your Majesty.”


The maids said. Bowing deeply towards the only girl on the dining table. Wiping her lips with white handkerchief elegantly. As she staring down at the pineapple on her plate. It’s no longer a whole, there’s a small gap on its round. Being eaten by her earlier, as she just stare. Putting down the handkerchief on its side, before she stare ahead. Staring at that guy who sitting right across of her.


“You sense her too, huh?”


The girl said, almost like stating. Gesturing the maids to leave the room. As she was about to have such a conversation with that guy who just glance at those maids before his gaze back on that girl. Who absolutely staring down at her.


“She’s my wife. Of course I—“


“You must be forget how she didn’t even hesitate to abandon you, Adam.”


That girl state frankly. Unfazed by how that guy glare slightly towards her. But later, the guy manages to maintain himself. Leaning on his chair as his gaze fixed ahead.


“My apologize, Your Majesty. But I remember the first God gave her to me—“


“But she escapes. Then God gave you Eve.”


“Correct, Your Majesty. And I apologize for my rude behavior. But I just can’t let that messenger to have her but me.”


That guy state bravely. Putting his palm on his chest, while that girl just stare at him. Absolutely notice jealousy and pride in his voice. But she just ignored it, bring her palm to support her head. Stare right into that guy’s eyes while she silently laugh in her mind.


‘Hyunjin, huh? She deserves Heejin better than you. But oh well..’


“Your point?”


“Please give me your permission, Your Majesty. I’ll going to Earth. I’ll bring Lilith back. And those traitors. Including the princess..”


That girl blink over that. Raised her brow judgingly. As the guy sounds so confident with his words.

Pretending to think for a few seconds, that girl immediately straighten herself. Stare sharply at that guy who just gulp there, stiffened on his seat.


“You better keep your words.”


She state eventually. Makes the guy’s face lit up. As he standing up from his seat. Bowing deeply towards the girl who just stare at him.


“You’ll only hear good news from me, Your Majesty.”


The girl lift the side of her lips over the words. Watching how the guy immediately excuse himself. Exiting the room, leaving her alone by herself there as she moves her gaze to stare at something else.

Til’ she caught her reflection on the knife that placed on her plate. Found how she’s staring at her face. That dark eyes. That black haired. That black and white dress. She’s smiling to herself. Getting up from her seat just to walk to the window. Noticing there’s a vision getting into her mind, that makes her smiling even more. Seeing that certain girl in white dress and black coat is raised her arm towards that certain half angel half demon girl, who started to gets into her fully demon form.

That one horn start to growing. And she knows it won’t fully grow. Not at this moment, as she manages to catch the sight of that black choker around the girl’s neck. Absolutely prevent the girl from getting into her fully demon form.


‘Good job, Hyunjin.’


She state in her mind. Still with that smile as she saw her reflection in the glass window. Watching how her black haired turns into another color. Something like bluish green. Along with the vision that still showing her what’s happening down there. Makes her can’t help but widened her smile. Reaching out for her own reflection as she whispered under her breath.


“What you gonna do this time, Gowon?”


———


She can’t believe her eyes. She can’t believe what’s happening right now.

She remembered, she was just talking to Heejin. Forget the situation they’re in. Til’ that loud explosion can be heard. Til’ the building, crashing down. Along with how Haseul landed hardly in the middle of them. While Sooyoung pressed her knee on the latter abdomen.

She remembered, how Vivi was shot the beam towards Sooyoung. How Hyunjin jump forward to protect her and Heejin. How Yerim immediately carry Jungeun on her back, while pulling Yeojin behind her.

She remembered, that purple circle suddenly glowing in Yerim’s right eye as that certain girl going down at Sooyoung. Kick the latter’s face and throw her away. Before doing the same to Haseul, that makes Vivi quickly move. Catch Haseul within her arms. While Heejin immediately put Jiwoo on her back again. Eyes never leave that certain girl who’s now standing right in the middle. A few meters away from them.

She remembered, how she wish it’s just an illusion. How she witnessed the lightning strikes on those helicopters. How its destroyed the rockets easily. Chase after those troops that have no choice but to have their lives taken away. Just the time the electricity flowing into their body. Shocked them, hardly. Til’ their heart stop beating. And their breath stop blowing.

She remembered, how her breath hitched. How her breath getting stuck in . How she caught the white wing on the girl’s back start to changed its color to black. Along with the halo that start to vanished, replaced by that newly grown horn that hasn’t fully grown yet. On the other side of the temple.

She remembered, how there’s a purple portal appear not so far from them. How Jinsoul is stepping out of it. Her blue circle is glowing. Staring right at that girl who just smirking. Asking if Jinsoul have decided it yet, and Jinsoul just glare at that girl. Dashing forward only to got thrown away by the sudden strong wind that appears out of nowhere.

She remembered, how that sudden move was triggered those people to dashing towards the girl too. With Haseul immediately spread her wings and launch herself. Hyunjin gritted her teeth, eyes turns yellow just the time she jumps forward. Then Sooyoung who also spreading her six wings. Flying in such a high speed. Just to get thrown away the next second. Effortlessly. While the girl just smirk, laughing like a maniac. Staring at those remaining people, who just stare at her in horror.

That girl loves the reaction. Loves those faces that absolutely shows fear over her.

They’ve tried to stop Vivi from coming towards her. But they’re too late. Watching how that girl easily pulled Vivi’s arm off of the body. Makes those buzzing and hissing sounds can be heard more clearly. With those electricity flickering on those black cables. And that girl just laugh, staring at how Vivi’s eyes glitching rapidly. Before that girl shove her hand into Vivi’s chest. Grabbing onto that rectangle thing, and pulled it roughly off the chest. Letting those cables that connects to it, cut off by itself. Before she crushed the cassette tape into pieces, only by her bare hand.

She remembered, how Yeojin was running towards the girl. Screaming Vivi’s name. Yerim trying to catch up with her but failed since Jungeun’s is on her back. Then Haseul frozen on her spot. Jinsoul widened her eyes in disbelief. Somehow manages to teleport Yeojin to her sides, once that girl throwing Vivi’s body away. Only to have Yerim to catch it with her other hand.

That purple circle is glowing brighter on Yerim’s right eye. Makes the portal suddenly appears in front of the girl. But to Yerim surprise, the girl easily cut the portal with her hand. Make it disappeared, as she dashing towards Sooyoung. Smirking widely, while those black particles appears around her palm. Forming a black spear the next second.

Raised it high to the air, she’s ready to pierced it into Sooyoung’s body once again. Kill Sooyoung for real this time, found Sooyoung somehow on the ground. Grabbing her head in pain. Groaning. But that girl absolutely doesn’t care. She enjoys the scream. It’s like a music for her. And she can’t wait to take Sooyoung’s lives for real this time. She can’t wait to pierced so many spears into Sooyoung’s body and makes sure the latter stop breathing this time.

She can’t wait to see that face turns pale. She can’t wait. She can’t stop smiling just by the thought. She’s excited to take Sooyoung’s life. And it was until she stop herself midway. Frozen. With the spear about to release from her grip. About to plant deep into the heart once again.

Just because this one girl, standing on her way. Spreading her arms to her sides. Stare bravely at her.


“GOWON?!”


That girl heard the name. The familiar name she wish she never knew. The name of the girl she wish she never met. This girl.

Gowon.


“Move.”


She state. Coldly. Staring down. Eyes wide, staring straight into this blonde girl’s eyes. But the latter doesn’t budge. Returning the gaze even more, even though she can feel the air getting heavier around them. Gowon notice how Jinsoul and Haseul are moving towards them. Only to get thrown away by the strong wind that coming out of nowhere. While the cloud circling above them. It’s dark.


“Move.”


“No.”


Gowon reply unhesitatingly. Glaring at that girl who still staring down at her. Those red eyes glowing even more. As Gowon see how the girl raised the spear even higher. That lightning suddenly coming down from the cloud. Strikes on the spear, as if to give the spear extra power.


“I don’t like to repeat myself. Move.”


And by that, Gowon shakes her head. Slowly. Doesn’t even care how that one horn almost grows fully on the sides of the girl’s temple. Her eyes fixed perfectly on those red eyes. Hoping she still can find the warmth there. But who she’s kidding? Those eyes is more than cold, stare at her. It’s even looks extremely unfamiliar to her. It hurts her. She can’t recognize this girl anymore, somehow. She really can’t recognize her.

This timeline is worser than every timeline she can remember.


“Hye..”


Gowon trying to call. But what she gets next is how that girl immediately swing her arms towards her. Shot that spear with lightning wrapped around it. Right towards her. 

And just by knowing that, Gowon found herself shut her eyes tightly. Knowing she won’t be immortal anymore when she’s facing the one who’s also immortal. She’ll die, she knows that. And yet, she doesn’t move aside. Still standing there, while waiting for the spear to pierced into her body.

But it never came.


“.. Jungeun..”


“YERIM!”


The voice can be heard. Snapped Gowon out of her state. Just to found the spear stop near her chest. Til’ her gaze caught Yerim throwing that shining thing towards Hyejoo. The shining thing that Gowon manages to recognize as..


‘The bracelet??’


It miraculously wrapped around Hyejoo’s neck, the next second. Makes the latter widened her eyes in surprise, feeling her strength being in by the bracelet. Makes her can’t help but gritted her teeth. Knowing she won’t reach her truly form with that bracelet now choker, around her neck.


“!”


Hyejoo exclaimed, try to take the choker off of her. Just to hurt herself, leave a scratch on her neck. It’s bleeding. Makes Gowon widened her eyes by the sight. Steps forward.


“DON’T!”


Gowon reach out. Just to see Hyejoo stepping back from her. Stare at her in horror. And to Gowon’s knowing. The sight of the scare Hyejoo hurts her. So bad, that she feel those thousands knife are being planted into her heart. Stabbing her mercilessly.


“Hye..”


But Gowon doesn’t want to believe it. She doesn’t want to believe how unfamiliar Hyejoo stare at her. Those red eyes are flickering. And Hyejoo just gritted her teeth. Still trying to take the choker off of her.


“Hye.. stop..”


But Hyejoo just hurting herself. Makes her neck bleeding even more. And Gowon can’t stand it. She doesn’t wants to see that red liquid covering Hyejoo. Not this fast. Not this soon. She doesn’t want to see it. She doesn’t want to see Hyejoo die right before her eyes. Not anymore.

Why the universe can’t get her a better ending? Why she always witnessing the same thing? Why she always experiencing the same ending? The same pain?

Why they can’t have a happy ending? Without no ones getting killed? Without no ones die? Why? Why it’s keep repeating?

Why it’s always forcing her to cast the spell—


“.. Re:WI—“


And before the spell casted. The portal suddenly appears beneath Hyejoo’s feet. Manages to stop Gowon’s words, as she found Hyunjin and Yerim a few steps away on Hyejoo’s sides. Arms stretched out while their eyes glowing brighter with their respective color.


“SEND HER TO THE OCEAN!”


Then it coming from Heejin. Makes Gowon snapped her head towards the direction. Eyes wide, complicatedly stare at Heejin who just can bite her lower lip. Before mouthing trust me, to Gowon. Who just stare, before her gaze fixed back on Hyejoo. Found the latter hardly moves her hands this time, since Jungeun is using her red circle power on her.

While holding on Vivi’s helpless body, Jungeun’s circle is glowing even more. The same as Jinsoul’s who’s also helping Hyunjin and Yerim, sending Hyejoo to that place that Gowon knows is deeper than The Beach.

The Ocean, is placed somewhere deep in The Void. The place where the Odd Eye firstly born. The Beach is also part of it. And Gowon know only purple and blue, that can reach The Beach. Even the red can’t reach it. It’s deeper in The Void.

But The Ocean place deepest in. It can’t be reach easily, that’s why it needs the purple and blue’s power. Combined. Along with the help from the messenger of Eden, Hyunjin. Who somehow have such an unexplainable power within her. The strength that Gowon can’t recognize but felt familiar to, somehow.

The power that somehow remains her to her own power. But it’s stronger. And she knows it’s not truly coming from Hyunjin. But somewhere else. And before Gowon can think about it any further. She found herself flinch. Staring at Hyejoo who start to glitching.

They manage to open the portal to The Ocean.


“Hye..”


Gowon called. Knowing she doesn’t have that much time. As she let her hand fall to her side. Hyejoo’s eyes are fixed on her. Those red eyes still flickering, stare at hers absolutely in hatred and anger. Til’ it somehow filled with shock. Just by the time Gowon curve that smile on her face. Smiling warmly to Hyejoo who just widened her eyes. Confused. Eventually found that smile familiar, when it gets brighter.


“Comeback quickly. I have someone you should meet”


And with that, the tears rolled freely from Gowon’s eyes. Very contrast with how she smile widely, showing her teeth to Hyejoo who just widened her eyes. Feeling something dropping in her stomach. Only by that familiar smile she absolutely missed. But scared to admit.


“.. Go..won..”


Then that name slipped weakly from Hyejoo’s lips. Along with that single tears that also manages to escape from her eye, before she disappeared completely from Gowon’s sight. The same as that portal, circling, then disappeared without any trace. Leaving Gowon there, standing with those tears streaming down all over her face.

Before she’s collapsing to the ground. Ignoring how her knees hitting hardly on it. Since the pain in her chest is hurting her more than the pain she feels psychically.

It tears her apart more than any pain she ever felt. And she can’t do anything about it, bring her palms to cover . Crying in silence and try to keep her sobs down. Her body is shaking. Her eyes turn blurry and she can’t help but shutting them close.

Only to feel the pain getting clearer there, makes her curls down on the ground. Screaming to no ones. She feels the despair. She feels desperate. And yet, nothing changes. Even after all those times. The pain is only getting worse.

Why?

Why the universe being this harsh on her? Why?

Gowon symbolize Hope. So why she’s only feels the opposite? Despair?


“.. Hyejoo..”


Why there’s Love, and Hate? Why there’s Faith and Distrust? Why there’s Hope, and Despair? And if there’s Anger.. 

Where’s Calmness?

 

 

 

 


To be continued..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-danggggggggg. This is might be the longest chapter I ever write lol. But enjoy! Let me know what you think about this! And see you soon in the next chapter! (^O^)/