Love Cherry Motion

Re:WIND

 


“You didn’t tell me, you actually have to go to school.. today!”


Another day, another sky, another morning, another weather but still in the same place. The Carol, the coffee shop that run by no other than that girl. Jungeun’s childhood friend. Jiwoo’s technically boss. And somehow today, Yerim’s chauffeur.


“You promise me!”


“I did! But you didn’t tell me you actually have to go to school today!”


Those voices echoed from the counter’s direction, earn a confused and curious look from other customers that just passed by with their order. But it seems it doesn’t bother the two as they stare at each other, until the younger clasp her own hands together, pleading


“Please Haseul! Just once! I need to go! I never been in one!”


“No Yerim. You have to go to school.”


That girl, the older of the two, the owner of the coffee shop, Jo Haseul state firmly as she put her arms crossed on her chest. Groaning, Yerim immediately turn to face Jiwoo that kinda busy making an order not far from them. Feel the gaze on her, Jiwoo immediately look up just to sigh and glance at Haseul before her gaze back to Yerim.


“Sorry kid.. you know I need this job..”


And with that Yerim groan in defeat, grabbing her hair absolutely in frustration before she put her forehead on the counter. Still groaning, a second later, she look up. Try to pleading Haseul once again


“Please Haseul! Just this once! I Swear this is the first and last time!! I need to go Haseul! It’s JUNG JINSOUL!!”


Yerim whine the words, still clasping her hands together. Makes sure she put into her ultimate puppy eyes just to melt Haseul now stone heart


“No.”


And with that short but clear answer, Yerim groan. Putting her arms on the counter and hide her face there. Sigh heavily Yerim just press her lips together as she try to think about another way to convince Haseul. But she can’t come up with anything


“.. you promise..”


Yerim mumbled over her skin, lift her head a little just to look up at Haseul that still has her gaze on her. Sighing, Haseul slowly shut her eyes, bringing her hand to massage her temple when she feel it start to aching.

Haseul remembered yesterday event, when Yerim suddenly show up at the coffee shop in the evening, waving two tickets in the air and sprinting to the counter. Haseul and Jiwoo almost get a heart attack when they see Yerim almost tripped on her steps. But lucky, that girl can manage it.


“Who wants to come with me?!”


Yerim shout, beaming, still waving that two tickets in the air once she take a seat on the counter. Watching how the two shot each other a gaze, Yerim can’t hide her excitement as she jump up and down on her seat the time when Haseul and Jiwoo move closer to her.


“What is it?”


Haseul be the first one to ask, once the two close enough to the younger. Grin widely, Yerim quickly put the tickets on the counter with a kinda loud bump sound,


“See it yourself”


Yerim state, smirking, her gaze move alternately towards Haseul and Jiwoo that just frowned by her act before their gaze landed on Yerim’s back of hand that slowly raised off to the air. Revealing that two tickets more better in Haseul and Jiwoo’s view


“Tada! I win these! Lucky, right?!”


Yerim giggle in the end of her words while crossing her arms on the counter. Smile widely towards Haseul and Jiwoo that still frowned, processing what those tickets are until Jiwoo widened her eyes. Snapped one of the ticket on the counter just to bring it close to her face


“This is— YERIM!!!! OH MY GOD! YERIMMMM!!!!!!!”


Jiwoo squealed, jump up and down on her spot absolutely in excitement makes Yerim can’t help but giggling at the sight. In the other hand, Haseul just raised an eyebrow before she took the remaining ticket and read what’s on it immediately. And just by that, she understands why Jiwoo and Yerim looks so excited.

And just by that, it somehow lead Haseul to agree and promise Yerim to go with her, since Haseul have some business near the venue area. Also, Haseul is the only one who own a car among the three. While in the other hand, Jiwoo can’t help but pout since she should stay and work. Haseul suggested to close the coffee shop for tomorrow tho, but Jiwoo told her that she don’t have to.

And Jungeun? She can’t join since she have to go to the company early in the morning to talk about her soon to debut. Hearing that, Haseul, Jiwoo, and Yerim can’t help but feel proud towards Jungeun and giving the latter their fully support.


And.. upon remembering this, Haseul once again found herself sighing. Still massaging her temple as she glancing to the watch on her wrist before she look around the coffee shop. Not much people stay in the coffee shop this morning, most people just order a take away.

Sigh once again, Haseul already lost count of how many times she sigh this morning. Slowly move her gaze to the front, she found Yerim lean her head on her own arm, pouting, while sliding her point finger mindlessly on the counter. Seeing that Haseul sigh again before she turn to Jiwoo that just give a customer his order and smile professionally to him until he out of the coffee shop. 


“.. Fine..”


Haseul state under her breath the time the last customer step out of the coffee shop, leaving only the three of them there. Walking out of the counter, Haseul once again glance to her watch, walking pass Yerim that immediately lift her head in confused when she found Haseul walk towards the door. The same as Jiwoo that just can blinking, frowned, while following Haseul’s figure with her eyes. And once Haseul flip the sign on the coffee shop glass window from open to close, Yerim and Jiwoo’s eyes lit up, the same time as Haseul turn to face them. Hand on her hip while the other hand pointing at Jiwoo and Yerim alternately.


“You two better get ready, before I change my mind”


And with that Jiwoo squealed, running out of the counter just to throw herself to Haseul that widened her eyes in surprise once she see Jiwoo jump at her and wrapped her arms around her neck. And later, Yerim also join them, hugging Haseul from behind. Basically trapped the latter in the middle as they jump up and down absolutely in excitement, leaving Haseul with no choice but to match their energy.

Well, Haseul just hope.. she won’t regret this..


———


“Kim Lip?”


Jungeun raised one of her eyebrows, letting the words leave her lips after she gulp a water from that bottle on her hand. She just finished her recording, well basically she was perfecting the song from yesterday. Adding some harmonies to make the song more ‘alive’ as Vivi says.


“Yup!”


Vivi nodded, as to support her word. But what she got later is a confused Jungeun that just blinking her eyes.


“Well.. okay? I guess?”


Jungeun shrugged, bringing the bottle to her lips again and gulp slowly. Leaving Vivi that just also just shrugged before those words escape from her lips so smoothly,


“Actually, Jinsoul is the one who suggested that name to y—“


Hasn’t even finished her words yet, Vivi somehow found herself effortlessly step aside when she catches how Jungeun widened her eyes in surprise before spitting the water out of . Seeing that Vivi just can make a disgusted face with an ‘eww’ escape from her lips while staring at the water that now landed on the floor.

Turn to Jungeun, Vivi immediately found how Jungeun’s face is super red, while the latter coughing hard, bumping her free hand on her chest.


“She sure is Jinsoul’s fan..”


That coming from the other girl in the room, caught Vivi attention that just can see how the other shake her head slowly over Jungeun’s act, before she turn her chair back to face the recoding desk. Sighing, Vivi glance at the other girl, leaning on the desk while crossing her arms on her chest


“Well, she is. You think, I will regret this?”


“Not sure, but maybe..”


That coming smoothly from the other girl that just shrugged her shoulders, busy with stuffs again while Vivi sigh once again. Almost failed to notice how Jungeun glare at her and the other girl alternately,


“Friendly reminder.. I’m here too. Thank you!”


Jungeun state in annoyed, still find it hard to manage her breath. In the other hand, the other girl just glance at her, smile slightly and shrugged again. Absolutely not affected by the words that coming from Jungeun’s lips.

And that, somehow, makes Jungeun’s pride hurt as she about to say something, but hold it back when she see the other girl phone start to ringing. Catch the name on the screen, Jungeun just frowned while Vivi can’t help but smirk at how the other girl immediately grab her phone, swipe on it, and bring it to her ear.


“Yeah dear?”


That coming softly from the other girl, makes Jungeun blinking her eyes in surprise. She didn’t expect the other girl voice can be that soft and warm. Meeting the gaze with Vivi, Jungeun can see how Vivi grin teasingly before mouthing ‘her girlfriend’ to which Jungeun immediately understood and nod her head repeatedly. That makes sense, Jungeun thought.

Watching how the other girl talking on the phone, Vivi and Jungeun just stay quiet. Not for so long tho, as the other girl told the one on the other side that she still working and will call later which got an understanding answer immediately later, before they ended the call.


“Handong?”


That name slipped freely out of Vivi’s lips that form a smirk a second later once she see how the other girl rolled her eyes then nod.


“Well.. now I think about it.. you and Jungeun aren’t that different..”


Vivi wiggling her brows at the end of her words as she glancing to Jungeun then back to the other girl that just raised an eyebrow at her


“Oh come on, Dami! You wrote a lot of songs to Handong, and don’t forget you also her fan before you two ended up dating”


Vivi spill the tea, fill Jungeun with the information that just earn a surprise look from the latter while the other girl, Dami, just sighing and turn to Jungeun. Let their gaze meet for a while, Jungeun just blinking her eyes for a few times before she see Dami now turn to Vivi


“I will say.. don’t get her hopes too high. You know, Jinsoul is just.. difficult..”


Dami state, kinda careful with her words while Vivi just smile over the words, moving her gaze to Jungeun


“Well, but we can say that Jungeun is her favorite right? I mean.. Jinsoul give her own sample to Jungeun. She never done that before. She even suggest the name stage”


Vivi shrugged, stating the fact as she moving her gaze back to Dami that just sigh. While Jungeun start to frowned, can’t quite guess where this conversation going


“Still, I will say to be careful..”


Dami state, lean on her chair as she once again took a glance towards Jungeun that just frowned even more. But Dami ignore that and decided to staring at Vivi


“You know.. Jinsoul is unpredictable. I don’t want anyone to get hurt here. Don’t forget that they also just met yesterday.. Don’t you at least feel something is off? I mean.. Jinsoul never act ‘friendly’ towards new people.. and before you get the wrong idea, no, I don’t have anything against her. I just.. worried..”


Dami state, still as careful as before to prevent any misunderstandings even though she explains herself at the end of her words. Hearing all of that, Jungeun just stare at Dami, still with that frowned on her face before her gaze move to Vivi that somehow turn too quiet for her knowing.


“.. Vivi?”


Jungeun called, noticing how Vivi somehow wandering inside her own mind. Snapped out of the thought at Jungeun’s voice, Vivi looks kinda daze but she decided to offer Jungeun a sweet smile before turn her gaze to Dami a second later


“I just hope she can help her, Yoobin..”


Vivi state weakly, sounds defeated somehow makes Jungeun can’t help but to notice, until she can see how Dami lean her head on top of the chair, shutting her eyes.


“You know.. she never asked for help, Kahei..”


Dami state, also using Vivi’s birth name as the latter use her own birth name before in her sentence. Opened her eyes slowly, Dami glance again at Jungeun that just stare at them before her gaze moving from the latter, to Vivi


“Don’t involve yourself too much, Vivi. I’m just saying. I know you only have good intentions.. but Jinsoul.. you know her..”


Dami state vaguely, absolutely leaving Jungeun in the dark as she just observe the conversation from where she standing. Hear a sigh coming from Vivi, she found now the gaze are on her, the gaze that somehow looks hesitated


“Sorry to make you feel left out, Jungeun.. it just.. well, Jinsoul have reputations, which is not that good to be honest..”


Vivi state carefully, as soft as she can while offering Jungeun a comforting smile once she see Jungeun kinda flinch over her words. Observing Jungeun’s facial expression, Vivi try to makes sure Jungeun won’t react too much since she sure there’s also something already going on between Jungeun and Jinsoul, even though she can’t quite put a finger onto it.


“She date this guy, not went well, of course. She rejects him many times already, but he didn’t give up and eventually she give it a try. But well.. when they still together, something happened, that guy once come to her looks so mad. It went.. terrible to be honest..”


Vivi smile bitterly while letting her mind fly to the moment when that guy barge into the recording room, searching for Jinsoul and immediately pull her out of the live room, before throw her roughly to the floor. Vivi and Dami were there when that happened. And Vivi remember how that guy shout at her, call her crazy, sick, and all those bad names and when he about to hit her, she act faster, grabbing her own phone and hit his head.

It was so hard, as blood suddenly rolling down. But she didn’t stop, she hit him again and again, until Dami and Vivi successfully separated them. It was terrifying, no one of them ever see her like that, and that time, Vivi remember how she see Jinsoul smile so widely. As if Jinsoul was so satisfied to see him covered by blood.

But later Vivi also remembered how Jinsoul snapped out of her mind and run outside, disappeared in the hallway. And that time Vivi knew for sure, she was using her power, the blue circle power.


“They fight. She never really told anyone what actually happened, but everyone were on her side since everyone know that guy behavior. No ones depend him, it turns out, that he cheat on her. So everyone were kind of understand why she act like that. The case closed, no one ever talk about it and that guy kicked out of the company, he was a singer, for your information..”


Vivi take a deep breath, sighing a second later makes Jungeun just stare at her. That frowned never leave her face as she can feel Vivi still have a lot to say


“Then.. after that.. it turns out there’s a lot of people try to get close to her. Thinking they have a chance. But, she just difficult, no one can ever guess what’s in her mind. So people force their way.. and yeah, none of that went well. It went worse..”


Vivi state, smile bitterly towards Jungeun that slowly lowered her head, trying to process the information inside her poor head


“.. But.. it’s not her fault, right? People just won’t leave her alone..”


That coming out from Jungeun’s lips as she feel so confused right now. She still can’t guess where’s this conversation lead her to. From what Vivi told her, Jinsoul isn’t the one to blame, but those people are. But somehow, the looks on Vivi and Dami’s faces say otherwise.


“Well, Jungeun.. it’s not like people won’t leave her alone. They can’t leave her alone.. especially in this industry.. she somehow.. the problem—“


“Why she is the problem?!”


Jungeun exclaimed, looking up to see Vivi kinda taken aback by her voice while Dami just glance at Vivi before she turn her chair to face Jungeun. Somehow take the lead to spill Jungeun some information cause of the sudden rage that coming from the latter.


“Listen, Jungeun.. We’re not here to talk bad about Jinsoul, we’re here to warn you. Jinsoul is good, just never ever force your way through. She maybe nice to you, but don’t misunderstood that. This might sounds crazy, or whatever but whoever that did push their way through, somehow ended up quit this industry. All of them did..”


Dami state coldly, stare right into Jungeun’s eyes just to notice there’s anger visible in those eyes. Harden her jaw, Jungeun just stare at the two alternately. Stopping her gaze on Vivi, Jungeun can see how Vivi seems deep in her thought, until she decided to move her gaze back to Dami


“What the hell are you trying to say to me?”


Jungeun can’t understand why she feel so mad. She know she don’t have the right to, but somehow this conversation start to bother her. It’s somehow annoy her, and Dami absolutely can notice that as she took a glance to Vivi that just nod weakly, giving a sign to Dami to let out whatever she wants to say


“Jungeun.. whoever try to get too close to Jinsoul, will somehow ended up in such a.. terrible.. situation..”


———


“.. That’s.. a very.. long.. line..”


Those words coming from Haseul’s lips, kinda exaggerated slow as her gaze staring at how long the line of people that waiting to get inside the venue. The sun is high, she can’t imagine how exhausted the people are, but somehow instead of looks exhausted, they looks excited. Just like Jiwoo and Yerim that immediately jump out of the car


“We’re gonna see Jinsoul! Oh my god!”


“Oh my god! Oh my god! I can’t believe I finally have the chance to see her with my own eyes!!”


And with that they hug each other, jump up and down while screaming, absolutely in such a fangirl way, while Haseul just rolled her eyes and shake her head over their exaggerated act.


“Just makes sure don’t let your phone die. Or else I don’t know when to fetch you..”


Haseul warn the girls, in such a serious tone just to makes sure the two also take her words seriously. But later she just sigh, as she see them just glance at her, nod eagerly before going into the line still as excited as ever. With that, Haseul somehow doubt Yerim or Jiwoo actually listen to her.


“Whatever, I just fetch them later..”


Haseul told herself, insert the gear and start to get into the street again. She can see from the rear view that Jiwoo and Yerim are waving at her, still with that beaming smile on their face. Seeing that, Haseul can’t help but smile too. It just impossible to not tho, especially when it’s Yerim and Jiwoo. Those two are absolutely beat the sun with how bright and positive the energy that coming from them.

Haseul just hope, she can match their energy especially after the show ends, since she can imagine how excited they become just to tell Haseul whatever that happened inside the venue. Well, not that Haseul complaining tho.. she happy as long as the girls are happy..


———


“So you really can’t come?”


“Yeah, I’m sorry Yves.. just watch her for me, okay? I owe you big for this”


That coming from the other side of the phone, sounds weak somehow, makes that girl just smile and shrugged her shoulders over the words


“You don’t have to Vivi.. I’m here to help, besides I kinda curious too. So it’s a win-win for us”


That girl state, glancing at that paper bracelet on her wrist before her gaze stare at nowhere again,


“Well, who knows maybe I will find one of them here, right?”


She state playfully, leaning on the sink while pull out her hand out of her pocket. Open it slowly, just to see how the air turn into an energy then energy turn into an apple. A red apple


“Yeah.. I hope you can find them soon..”


She can feel the other smile through the phone makes her smile too as she staring at the apple that now in her hand, tilted it slowly as if like, she is about to drop it on the floor


“Well.. if I can’t find them, maybe I can find the red circle.. naturally blue attracts red. So there’s a high chance red maybe here.. but, yeah.. blue attracts everyone, so..”


She shrugged over her words, earn a light chuckle from the other side that absolutely understood what the girl means. It’s hard to find red circle, especially when they have not much information about it. The girl just know, blue attracts red, and blue will feel attached to red. The problem is, how to notice that?

The book didn’t really say anything about it.


“.. I hope we can find red circle soon, and your friends..”


That coming out kinda low and weak from the other side, makes her smile bitterly as she remembered what the other told her about blue circle. About how blue circle seems kinda different in emotions and actions these days. How the blue circle seems kinda unstable, and how the other saw that glowing circle in such a random situation.

As far as she know, the circle will just appear when it’s use its power, or somehow get contact with another circle. But what the other told her is the circle somehow appears randomly, especially when the blue’s mood drops. The book never mentions the circle have strong connection with feeling. But it’s possible, she thought.


“Alright, guess I should go back, the newbie needs me”


A light chuckle coming from the other side in the end of those words, makes her can’t help but to join as she also remember the other girl told her about the ‘newbie’. Told her how the blue circle act different towards this newbie.

She have her assumption but she think it’s too soon to say it. She have to makes sure of it first.


“Okay.. I should go too, can’t miss the show”


She says teasingly with a wide grin on her face, earn a scoffed from the other side makes her can’t help but laugh. Eventually, they ended the call. Leaving her with silence as her gaze landed on the apple. Putting her phone back into her pocket, she just staring at the apple with such an unreadable gaze, until she bring it to her lips. Leave a bite on it


‘What am I doing..’


She asked herself, as she watch how her hand start to tilted to the side, slowly let the apple slipped off her fingers and fall to the air. She watch how the apple start to vanishing into thin air.

.. But there’s no fire.

And just by that she smile to herself until she heard there's a sound that coming from the door. Snapped to the direction, she just widened her eyes the time a girl walk into the restroom. But it’s not the girl that makes her frozen on her spot, but that energy that slowly form on the ceiling, above that girl..

The apple fall from it.


“Oh?!”


That girl exclaimed, catch the apple with her two hands, looks surprised. While in the other hand, she found herself hard to breath.


‘.. what?’


She blinking her eyes, hard as she try to makes sure she didn’t mistaken what she just see. But it’s not, the energy start to vanished and the apple absolutely on that girl hands. She sure she sent the apple to ‘her’ and not this girl.


‘What just—‘


“Oh! I’m sorry! I think you dropped this!”


She watched how the girl walk towards her and immediately put the apple back onto her hand. Beaming, that girl bow politely before run into the stall mumbling something like,


“Should be fast! Should be fast! Jiwoo will leave me!”


Hearing that, a frowned can be seen on her face, as she watch that girl disappeared into the stall before her gaze back on the apple.


‘.. what?’


She still can’t believe what she just seen. And now, her hand start to shaking cause of fear


‘.. am I.. am I losing my power?’


The question scare her, as she see how shaking her hand is. Think about it, it somehow makes sense how Vivi find the apple in such an empty street.

She missed. 

Shutting her eyes by the thought, she let the apple vanished on her hand with the fire before she balled a fist, trying to calm herself the same time she hear the stall opened, revealing that girl once again in her view once she open her eyes.


“Oh! You still here?? Hurry! The concert is about to start!”


That girl state, rushing to her side to washing hands. Watching that girl movement, she just stay quiet, debating whether she asked the girl name or not.


“Hey? May I know your name?”


She state politely, try not to sound creepy, and makes sure she won’t scared that girl. And it seems there’s nothing to worry tho once that girl glancing at her, beaming before reach for the tissue to wipe her hands


“The name’s Choi Yerim!”


That girl bow deeply towards her makes her immediately straighten herself and also bow deeply to that girl, putting a tiny smile on her face once she lift herself


“Ha Sooyoung.. nice to meet you, Choi Yerim. Excuse my sudden question, but do you know Yves?”


“Nice to meet you too Ha Sooyoung! And.. nope? I never heard that name before and! And! Actually I have to go! My friend wait for me, see you!”


And with that the girl rushing to the door, waving to her that just can smile as she follow the girl’s figure with her eyes until the girl out of her sight. And when the girl leave her alone, she just stay quiet, stare at her own hand that still shaking so hard.


———


“What took you so long?! We have five minutes before the concert start!”


Those words are the first thing that coming from Jiwoo’s lips once she see Yerim sprinting from afar. Being close enough, Jiwoo start to run too as Yerim didn’t even bother to stop


“I know! Just run!!”


Yerim exclaimed, sprinting with Jiwoo on her side. They ignored people gazes on them as they run to where the concert is held, and when they arrived, they immediately go to their spot. Bouncing in excitement until they found the lights out a second before the intro music start to echoed around the room. Along with a loud cheers that absolutely involves them.


———


“The concert is start now..”


Vivi state abruptly, earn a raise eyebrow from Jungeun that is in the middle of packing her stuffs since they will leave the studio soon to go the meeting room. Of course to talk about Jungeun soon to debut.


“Whose concert?”


Jungeun asked, failed to notice a raised eyebrow from Vivi as she focused with her packing. Turn to Dami, Vivi found Dami mouthing ‘I told you’ to her before her gaze back to Jungeun again. Slipping her phone into her inner blazer pocket, she let out these words,


“Jinsoul didn’t tell you?”


Vivi asked earn a face palmed from Dami that immediately turn her chair around, try to not get involved in their conversation. And by the name, it successfully stop Jungeun from doing whatever she do


“.. she.. just told me she have schedule today”


“Still count”


Vivi shrugged her shoulders, while Jungeun just stare at her, questioning, but later she decided to just shrugged it off when Dami voice can be heard


“Don’t get her hopes too high!”


“I’m not!”


And with that, Jungeun just sigh, try to ignore the two that somehow start to bickering with each other. To be honest, Jungeun’s mind is kinda buzzing right now. How can it’s not tho? What Vivi and Dami told her earlier absolutely bother her, she admit.

But still, it leave her with so much questions. She start to wondering if Jinsoul is actually that kind of person? Who somehow kicking people out when they try to get close to her? She doesn’t seems like it, Jungeun thought. Also why? For what reason? She doesn’t think Jinsoul will act that way without a very good reason. To Jungeun, it doesn’t suit her.

Shut her eyes for a few seconds, Jungeun decided to take a deep breath before she open her eyes again. Try to remind herself that she is here for reasons.

Those circles, Yerim and Yeojin.

She doesn’t have time to questioning others problem even if it’s Jinsoul’s. Even though it actually kinda catch her attention but she try to shrugged it off and back to her track. She need to find Yeojin as fast as possible, it almost two months since she try to help Yerim searching for Yeojin.

And still there’s not much progress. Jungeun told herself she can’t play around too much, even though she told Yerim to relax and have fun in Jinsoul’s concert.

Yes, Jungeun actually know about the concert, but it’s from Yerim not Jinsoul once the younger told her she won the tickets.

It doesn’t really matter to Jungeun tho. She feel thankful somehow as it successfully pull her back to her actual plan, and not let herself feel too comfortable with her current situation. She needs to find the chance to mention about the circles to Jinsoul. Soon. 

And she hopes she can talk to Jinsoul even before the debut. So it will be easier for her to drop all this singer stuff and back to her normal life once she bring Yeojin back. She should move faster, the next time she see Jinsoul..

She makes sure she won’t miss the chance.


———


“Haseul!”


That voice echoed in the whole store, once Haseul steps inside. Smiling when she see that tall girl rushing towards her, Haseul start to opening her arms just to welcome that girl that immediately trapped her into a hug


“God! I miss you, Jo Haseul!”


That tall girl state, swinging her body side to side playfully makes Haseul can’t help but to let out a soft laugh before she tightened the hug on the taller girl


“Miss you too Kim Yoohyeon.. how is your store slash cafe doing?”


“Peaceful as always”


That tall girl state sarcastically while pull herself from Haseul. Notice that, Haseul also pull back from the hug. Letting a laugh escape in the process


“You never change. You successful ungrateful girl!”


Haseul bring her hand to smack Yoohyeon’s shoulder that just can laugh at her. Glancing around, Haseul found there’s a few people inside including her.

The store is called CherryPie! its a flower store at the front and a cafe that sell various tart and drinks inside, it runs by Yoohyeon and her girlfriend, Minji. Haseul remembered she have met Minji a few times back then. Minji is a sweet girl to Haseul knowing, and the two have been together since university. And think about the sweet girl, Haseul somehow can’t find the latter anywhere around


“Where is your girlfriend?”


Haseul decided to ask, makes that smile somehow appear on Yoohyeon’s face. And just by seeing that, Haseul can say how proud Yoohyeon is to have Minji as her girlfriend


“Follow me! She is playing with Cherry and Pie in our room! She must be so happy to see you Haseul!”


Oh right, this store name is taken from their pets name that put together into one word. Haseul almost forgot about that, as she smile sheepishly to herself while following Yoohyeon steps. Seeing how the employees slightly smile at her, Haseul just smiling back as she trail behind Yoohyeon’s back to the second floor


“Love! Looks who is here?!”


Yoohyeon exclaimed as she grab the knob and push the door open, revealing the girl with black hair and red highlights on it, siting on the floor while two puppies laying sleepily around her. Looking up with a frowned, Haseul can see how the girl eyes lit up when their eyes meet


“Haseul!”


That girl immediately get up and walk towards Haseul, opening her arms as to invite Haseul into a hug. Catch the sign, Haseul grin widely and step forward, opening her own arms and encircled it on Minji the moment they’re close enough


“God.. how are you Haseul? It’s good to see you!”


Minji state, pull herself back from Haseul a second later just to rub the latter’s shoulders softly. By the gesture, Haseul can’t help but widen her smile a second later


“Everything is good, Minji.. it’s good to see you too!”


Haseul answer with excitement in her voice makes Minji can’t help but to shot Haseul her sweet smile before her gaze move to her girlfriend that walking towards them.

Messing with Haseul’s hair, Yoohyeon just laugh as Haseul try to shoo the taller hand away from her just to earn a sight of Yoohyeon putting her tongue out a second later. Decided to rush behind Minji once Yoohyeon see how Haseul try to hit her. Yoohyeon just smile in satisfaction when she see Haseul sigh in defeat the moment she wrapped her arms around Minji waist.

Noticing what it’s actually happened, Minji just pinch Yoohyeon’s arm playfully, earning a whine from Yoohyeon that immediately pout over Minji’s next words


“You shouldn’t mess with Haseul like that love..”


Minji state softly, titled her head towards Yoohyeon that just pout even more while rest her head on Minji’s shoulder. Poking the pout with her finger, Minji just giggle at how Yoohyeon startled by that sudden contact before she hide onto Minji’s haired. Feeling embarrassed.


“You should see how red your face right now big puppy..”


“Shut up! Haseul!”


Coming immediately from Yoohyeon, Haseul just can laugh in victory as she notice how a simple gesture from Minji can make Yoohyeon a totally human mess. And with that, Minji join Haseul’s laugh as she rub her own head on Yoohyeon’s a second before her gaze landed on Haseul.


“Like usual, Haseul?”


Minji asked, try to making sure Haseul come here to do her usual routine every once a year. Nodding as an answer, Haseul give a tiny smile to Minji that slowly shrugged Yoohyeon off of her.


“Come on love, you have customer..”


And with that Yoohyeon groan as she tightened her grip on Minji that just sigh but that smile won’t leave her face as she lean closer, whispering something to Yoohyeon’s ear. Frowned by the sight, Haseul just stare at them before she startled at her spot cause of sudden movement from Yoohyeon that quickly let go of Minji and walk towards her.


“Let’s go buddy!”


Haseul swear there’s something off by how wide Yoohyeon smile right now, as the latter pull her out of the room by the hand. Turn her head behind, Haseul can see how Minji just smile angelically at her, waving her hand before she wink. And by that wink, Haseul somehow know what Minji had whispered to Yoohyeon.


“Oh.. you get a reward after you help me, huh?”


Haseul smirk in the end of her words as she trail behind Yoohyeon that immediately stop her steps and turn to Haseul, too quickly,


“S-shut up!”


Yoohyeon stutter at her words, covering her red face a second later when she see how wide Haseul grin at her. Let out a laugh, Haseul just tap Yoohyeon’s shoulder before she found Yoohyeon rolled her eyes in annoyed and pout while leading the way to the flower room.


“Daffodils?”


Yoohyeon turn to Haseul that just smile before she nod slightly. Seeing that, Yoohyeon smile back before she walk to where the flower is. Take those flowers as much as she needs, she walk to her table, while Haseul just walking around.

Let her gaze wandering, Haseul admiring those flowers that all over the room. Daffodils.. she doesn’t know why she chose that flowers whenever she comes, it just somehow catches her eyes. And she likes the symbolism of Daffodils. It can symbolize creativity and renewal, but it can also symbolize inspiration, memory, and forgiveness. In many cases, the Daffodils can be used to represent a sense of awareness and inner reflection. There are many colors of Daffodils, but in Haseul case, she chose yellow and white.

Yellow, the most common color of Daffodils. It’s usually symbolizes rebirth and the arrival of spring. It blooms just after the winter months, so it can be also used to symbolize strength, overcoming obstacles, and success, too. Then, White Daffodils as with white flowers of many species, symbolize purity. It can also symbolize a desire to be transformed and to move away from vanity and selfishness.


“There you go!”


Haseul turn her head to where the voice coming from, just to found Yoohyeon standing a few steps away from her with that beautiful flowers bouquet of Yellow and White Daffodils. Smiling at the sight, Haseul immediately step towards the latter and take the bouquet, staring at it with a soft gaze.


“See you next year!”


And with that Haseul just smile sheepishly as she get into her car and bid Yoohyeon and Minji a goodbye. Insert her key and switching the gear, Haseul just glancing at the bouquet on the passenger seat, smile slightly before she get onto the street, drive away from that store-slash-cafe to the place she always visit once a year, after the plane accident happened. The accident that almost take her live away.


“Hey! I’m here again!”


She greeted the air, stepped onto the grass with that bouquet still on her hand. Smiling softly as she staring down, her gaze fully on that name. Read it letter by letter, before she step forward. Putting the bouquet down, she decided to also sit on the grass. Just like what she always do when she is there.


“I have a weird dreams these days.. really, really weird dreams..”


She started, recalling those dreams in her head as her gaze fixed on the name in front of her. As if she is facing someone at this exact moment.


“I met this little girl, she seems familiar to be honest, I wonder if she is one of my customers..”


She let out a small chuckle as her mind start to recall that weird dream she had a few days ago that included a little girl, and a wide field, with tall green grass.

Then the image changes in her mind. From that wide field to that wide land, with plane wreckage in the middle of it.


“You know Iceland? Well.. of course you know”


She let out a small chuckle again, but it sounds so empty somehow, her gaze also change. There’s almost no emotion in there, but she try to keep a hold of herself as she curved a tiny smile on her face, even though it seems bitter.


“I.. I have this weird dream.. I see someone there, he looks like you. Well, us actually”


She grin sheepishly at her own words, find it kinda amusing at how she corrected herself, to no ones in particular


“But he has a white hair.. I don’t know why.. and also, I don’t know why but I was like chasing him. And I have a slingshot with me, and diamonds! Can’t you believe that?! There’s probably seven or so diamonds! But I use it to shot him! What a waste! I can be rich with those diamonds!”


She state expressively with a groan in the end of her words when she remembered how she in that dream was dropping some of those diamonds from the small bag. And somehow, didn’t care.


“You know?! I shot him! Muttered something strange, then, I also see someone.. a different girl, but seems familiar. It’s so weird!!”


She grabbed her hair in frustration, mess with it a bit before she bring her hand to the air as to show how confused she is by those weird dreams. Until she suddenly remembered something,


“Oh right— also! It’s somehow started when I—“


She doesn’t continue her words. Mostly like she can’t continue it and just let it hang into the air once she pull that poster out of her coat pocket. Showing it to the air just the same time when her gaze fixed back on the name—

A headache coming, her head spinning, her gaze somehow blurry, her breath becomes so heavy and those unknown images rush into her mind. She doesn’t know what happened, but she know it feels so painful as she see those unknown images keep flashing in her mind, so fast but enough for her to catch some of it.

Starting from how she walk in that white corridor, somehow in rush. Then it changes to where she is face to face with that little girl that looks so shook staring at her.


“Jo Haseul?! You are Jo Haseul?!!”


She can hear that voice ringing in her head. The voice that feel unfamiliar yet familiar to her, it’s so confusing. She can’t see the face of that little girl, it’s too blurry. But it feels like she know her, as she see how she immediately rush to that little girl and hug her.. so tight. It feels so warm, like she longing for the little girl somehow.


“Finally! I found you!”


This time, the voice that somehow she know it’s her own voice echoed in her mind along with how bad her head aching by those flashing images. It keeps rushing into her head, those unknown images that she doesn’t know where it comes from. She can't remember those images from her memory.


'If it's not my memory? Then what is those??'
 

The words come across her head as those images show her, how she close her eyes with a tall ceiling being the last thing she see. Then, it changes to the ceiling she feel familiar to, welcoming her when she open her eyes. She recognized the ceiling as her room in The Carol. It’s so confusing and yet the pain just too painful for her to bear..

Until.. it disappeared at once. Leaving her breathless as she curled on the grass. Panting, eyes wide, with cold sweat running down on her face.


‘.. what?’


She questioning inside her mind, noticing how the pain is absolutely disappeared without any trace. It was so confusing yet terrifying, and later she also feel the chill on the back of her neck once she catch a silhouette of someone near her.

Looking up almost too quickly, she just froze on her spot when she found no ones around. Turn her head, she let her gaze scanned the surrounding almost in fear, just to notice she absolutely alone. No ones else except her there.


“.. how?”


The air get stuck in . Just when she face forward. Her gaze fixed on that name. On that stone. Those are glitching. The name, the stone.. the gravestone, even the flowers. Those all glitching, the same with that crumpled poster that still on her hand. It’s glitching. Then, she found how the name in front of her somehow changes, she catch three names when it’s glitching.

The name that originally carved on the stone. The girl on the poster name. And..


Her name..


———


“Number 308!”


That words echoed in the corridor, somehow successfully stopped Yerim from bouncing up and down on her spot with Jiwoo on her side. Immediately grab the younger by shoulders, Jiwoo just squealed as she be the one who bouncing up and down this time


“Oh my god! Yerim!! Choi Yerim! How lucky you are! I envy you! Yerimmmmm!!!!”


Jiwoo exclaimed, shaking Yerim back and forth absolutely in excitement while in the other hand Yerim just shut her eyes. Until later, Yerim decided to grab Jiwoo’s arms. Somehow asking Jiwoo to stop with the movement, when she can hear the number being called once again


“Jiwoo, let go.. they call for me..”


Yerim state weakly, somehow feel dizzy by how Jiwoo is shaking her body too hard. Hearing that, Jiwoo blinking her eyes, pulling her hand off of Yerim immediately with an ‘oops’ slipped out of her lips. Notice that, Yerim can’t help but giggle as she found Jiwoo face looks so cute at this moment. Move forward to give Jiwoo a tight hug, Yerim then pulled back with a wide grin on her face


“I’ll make sure to get you Jinsoul’s autograph! Don’t worry!”


“You should!”


Jiwoo shout, with a slight pout that earn another giggle from Yerim that waving her hand while walking away from Jiwoo. Later, Yerim can’t help but grin when Jiwoo also wave at her, until Yerim fully face the front.

Showing the paper bracelet with number 308 on it to the staff. Yerim can’t hide how excited and nervous she is as she start to bouncing up and down on her spot again. Trail behind the staff, Yerim finally can see the room with ‘Jinsoul’ name plastered on one of the door.


“Number 308 is here!”


The staff announced as she opened the door, revealing that blonde girl that siting on the sofa while signing her polaroids. Hearing that, Yerim can see how the blonde girl immediately look up, putting the marker down and smile to Yerim so sweetly.

Not to try to exaggerating anything, it just Yerim can’t help but to feel like she might faint just by that smile.


“Number 109 couldn’t meet you cause of something, so she leave this letter to you. I didn’t mean to peek, but actually there’s nothing on it..”


The staff steps forward, pulling out the small letter that actually only a piece of paper from her pocket. Frowned but nod at that, the blonde girl immediately take that piece of paper with burgundy colored from the staff.

Flip it as she observed it, later she just look up at the staff that still on her spot, somehow checking the blonde out since the blonde still in that black tight stage outfit. Absolutely compliment the blonde's body line so well.


“You can leave now..”


That blonde girl state softly, stare at the staff before she give Yerim that been standing near the door a quick glance. Noticing the gaze, that blonde girl can see how the staff flinch before nod and bow apologetically to her.

Walking towards the door, the staff giving Yerim a slight smile a second before she shut the door. Eventually leaving the two in the room, and upon notice that Yerim can’t help but feel nervous again.


“Come here.. you must be tired from standing there”


That voice escape to the air, somehow startling Yerim that immediately fixed her gaze on that blonde girl that just smile at her while patting the spot on her side. Seeing that, Yerim just gulp at the gesture and the blonde girl notice that as she decided to smile to herself, giving Yerim the time she needed as she turn to the burgundy paper on her hand.


“What’s your name?”


The blonde girl started again as she notice Yerim hesitantly took a steps towards her. Try to keep her composure, Yerim take a deep breath as she walking towards the blonde girl that slowly open the letter while Yerim take a seat beside her, keeping a safe distance from the latter.


“I.. I’m Yerim. Choi Ye—“


And with that Yerim cut her own words, feeling a sharp pain on her right eye out of sudden, as she quickly curled down on her seat. Still manage to making sure she covered her right eye with her palm, unfortunately she failed to keep that low groan from slipped out of .


‘Why now?!’


Yerim shout inside her mind, feeling herself shaking so hard with that pain that becomes clear and clearer in her right eye. Gritted her teeth absolutely in annoyed, she try to get up from her seat, planning to rush outside. But even before she can step up, she lost her balance the time her vision glitching between the room and that exact purple room.


‘Come on! Get ahold of yourself, Yerim!’


She told herself, just to stumble over a table a second later. Hit the floor with a loud thud, and hissed at the pain.

Vaguely heard a rush steps towards her, Yerim immediately shut her eyes. Make sure to prevent that one exact person to see what’s in her right eye, then she can hear a door push open roughly.


“What happened, Jinsoul—“


“Shut the door!”


That voice echoed in her ears, sounds so firm and somehow commanding makes Yerim furrowed her brows by the tone. But later, she snapped her eyes open the time she feel a warm embracing her.


“But, Jin—“


“Shut the door! Don’t you hear me?!”


Yerim can hear that voice once again, but it sounds firmer than before. The tone also sounds like the blonde is absolutely irritated by the staff that Yerim know is standing on the door frame right now. Hearing the door finally shut. Yerim just frowned, somehow catch there’s worry in that exact voice earlier. Somehow.


“You okay? Hurt anywhere??”


Yerim can feel the palms cupping her face carefully, like she is fragile, and one single move might break her apart. Blinking, Yerim still frowned, trying to process what just happened as she absolutely realized the blonde was hugging her earlier. Then checking her, try to find any injuries. Luckily there’s none.


“God.. you scared me..”


Yerim blink her eyes, hard this time. Once she notice how that voice kinda shaky in her ears. Looking up while ignoring the fear and anxiety that slowly creeping inside. Yerim pressing her own lips together, deciding to let her gaze meet the blonde.

And when their eyes meet, Yerim can notice how worried the blonde is. It’s a confusing sight to her, but she have another thing to focus on more, instead of the emotion that absolutely visible in the blonde’s eyes.

It’s.. that blue circle. In the left eye.


‘.. Jungeun is right’


Yerim state in her mind as her eyes focused on that blue circle in the blonde girl’s left eye. While the blonde girl in the other hand also focused on Yerim’s right eye. Finding there’s purple circle, glowing there.

Smile by the sight, the blonde softly caress Yerim’s cheek makes the latter flinch slightly by the sudden movement, but found herself relaxed the next second by the touch.


“So.. you are the purple? That’s explained why I feel there’s something about you..”


The blonde girl chuckle, staring warmly towards Yerim that just can blink her eyes before she notice how that blue circle slowly disappeared from the blonde’s left eye. 


“.. ‘You’re the purple’ what do you mean?”


Yerim state curiously, tilting her head a bit to the side. Earn a small laugh from Jinsoul a second later, Yerim can feel the thumb that was caressing her cheek now pinch on it playfully before it absolutely leave her.


“By the question, I can say you do know there’s an odd circle in your eye. But you have no idea what the circle is about? Correct?”


Jinsoul state, try to get a confirmation from Yerim that just nod after the words. Smiling softly, Jinsoul stare at Yerim’s right eye, watching how the circle slowly disappeared 


“I don’t know where should I start. But just so you know, the circles existed as a sign there’s something bad is about to happen. In this case, it’s apocalypse..”


Jinsoul smile bitterly over her words while Yerim can’t help but widened her eyes in surprise, gasping by the words.


“A— Apocalypse???”


Yerim stutter, feel terrified just by that single word while Jinsoul just nod and curved a tiny smile on her face. Decided to reach for the younger’s hands, Jinsoul softly caress the back of Yerim’s hands. Try to reassuring her, once Jinsoul notice Yerim start to shaking


“That’s what I know. The circles exist for a reason, circles are consist of, blue, red, and purple. And since you’re the purple.. that means red is out there, somewhere.. since the purple only awakened after blue and red awakened.. purple is the last to awakened”


Jinsoul state softly, staring down at her own thumb that caressing the back of Yerim’s hands that start to become less shaking. Blinking her eyes over the words, Yerim try to processing the new information into her head as she failed to notice how emotionless and empty Jinsoul’s gaze at the moment. But later, there’s something there, once those words escape from Yerim’s lips


“Purple awakened after blue and red? But.. Jungeun just got her circle when we met on the crosswalk? I got the circle a week earlier than her tho??”


Yerim frowned over her words, feeling something is not right as she staring at nowhere. Again failed to notice how Jinsoul stare at her somehow with that dark gaze


“Jungeun.. as if, Kim Jungeun? You know her?”


The question get into the air, coming from Jinsoul that somehow manage to sounds so normal despite of how that heavy feeling slowly creeping inside her. Earn a nod from Yerim, Jinsoul face just change the time she caught Yerim gaze on her


“Yeah. She hasn’t told you? Jungeun have red circle in her left eye..”


Yerim state while pointing her own left eye to Jinsoul that just nod over the words as she feel thankful that Yerim was pulling her own hand from Jinsoul’s grip. Or else, the younger might notice how she trying so hard to keep her composure at this exact moment.


“That’s.. strange.. as far as I know.. purple won’t awakened if red hasn’t awakened yet..”


Staring at nowhere, Jinsoul decided to pull her hand off of Yerim’s other hand just to hide it from Yerim’s sight a second later. Making sure the younger won’t notice how she clenched her fist tightly.


“Is that so?”


That coming innocently from Yerim, still with that frowned on her face. Hearing that, Jinsoul just nod as a response, until she heard how Yerim sigh heavily in front of her


“Either way.. all the circles are awakened. That means the apocalypse is near?”


Yerim bite her lower lip, slowly lift her head just to find Jinsoul staring down. Sigh heavily, Jinsoul decided to just nod over Yerim’s question. But it’s enough to makes Yerim feel something drop on her stomach.


‘This is a serious matter..’


Yerim gulp in nervous over the words in her mind. Decided to glance around in hope to shake the thought of apocalypse a bit from her mind. A second later, she found herself froze, when her gaze landed on the paper. That burgundy letter that Jinsoul read before.

Yerim sure, she heard the staff saying there’s nothing on it. And Yerim sure, it’s not like there’s nothing on it, the staff just can’t see it. Only Jinsoul can see it, and Yerim. Cause at this exact moment Yerim gaze is fully on the letter, read what’s written on it. Read that beautiful hand written on the letter, until her gaze back to Jinsoul.

Gulping in nervous, and fear that Yerim actually have no idea where is the feeling coming from. She just stay quiet, watching how dark and empty Jinsoul eyes are.

Something is off, especially when Yerim remembered how her eye suddenly aching after Jinsoul opened the letter. Does the letter have anything to do with that? Yerim not sure, but there’s a possibility.


“Do you know Jungeun is the red circle?”


That question escape from Yerim’s lips smoothly while her gaze fixed perfectly on Jinsoul. She can see how Jinsoul flinch by the question, but it almost got unnotice by Yerim if just she is not paying so much attention on Jinsoul at this moment.


“She didn’t tell me..”


That coming from Jinsoul, with a smile on her face that Yerim can’t help but feel a chill suddenly blow on the back of her neck. Something is indeed off, Yerim thought. Jinsoul didn’t answer her question directly, the latter just give her a vague answer.

And just by that Yerim start to wonder what actually is in Jinsoul’s mind? If Jinsoul actually know Jungeun is the red circle and if Jinsoul know the circles are a sign of apocalypse? Why Jinsoul didn’t tell Jungeun? They met yesterday, according to Jungeun herself.. so why Jinsoul stay quiet? Or Jinsoul absolutely have no idea about Jungeun being the red—


‘No, there’s no way..’


Yerim cut her own train of thought with those words. Yerim sure Jinsoul actually know about Jungeun being the red circle. But Jinsoul act weird, like she is hiding something by pretending like she didn’t know about that. She successfully fooled Yerim tho, if only Yerim didn’t caught those words on the letter earlier, she will thought Jinsoul have no idea about Jungeun.

But she saw it.. Yerim see what’s written on it.


‘Congrats! You found the red’


And it’s enough for Yerim to tell Jinsoul have something hidden behind


‘I need to find who sent it..’


———


In a place no ones know. In a far place no ones have no idea where or how to get there. The breeze blow softly, the weather is good and bright, but no sun in the sight, instead there are moons on that clear blue sky. Three moons to be exact.

Looking up from where she standing, that girl just stay quiet as her gaze fixed on those moons. Staring at it from one to another while letting her light brown haired blown by the wind, along with those tall green grass around her.


“You’ve been staring up there for a while now..”


That voice coming from the girl’s side makes her immediately turn her head to where that voice coming from, just to smile when her gaze now fixed on that small girl that standing a few feet away from her.


“Can I ask you something?”


The small girl started, makes her smile again at the small girl before she nod as a response. Seeing that, the small girl crossed her arms on her chest, before putting her finger on her chin. Thinking. While in the other hand, that girl just watching the small girl for a while before her gaze move back to staring at the moons up there again.


“Where did you get your scar?”


That coming bluntly from that small girl, makes that girl can’t help but scoffed by the question. Thinking that small girl won’t be so frankly, she just shake her head at her own thought as she know too well that this, is so that small girl from what she can remembered.


“I thought you will asked why I have glowing circles in my eyes..”


“That’s actually on the list.. second order!”


That small girl show her two fingers that consist of her point finger and middle finger to the air, earn a small laugh from that girl that just can shake her head over the small girl somehow cute act.

Having a flashback in her mind, that girl remembered how the small girl asked about the red circle in her left eye the first time she see it. That girl remembered how frankly that exact small girl asked her about it, makes her can’t help but smile at the memory.


‘It was in another life tho..’


The words come across her mind, turn her smile into a bitter smile a second later once she stare at that small girl that staring back at her. Noticing the gaze on her, the girl offered that small girl a more sincere smile this time as she bring her hand to trace a scar that cross her left eye, a straight line that go from her temple to a little bit above her cheek.


“I’ve got into a fight..”


She laugh in the end of her words, grinning widely to that small girl that just scoffed at the words. Start to complain and ask for more detail, that small girl just groan in annoyed a second later when all she get is how that girl stuck her tongue out at her.


“Fine.. how about the circles? Is that purple? And half blue, half red?”


That small girl decided to drop the previous topic and go for that circles that sometimes appear and disappeared in that girl’s eyes. She also notice how it’s sometime just only red circle on that girl's left eye, or only blue. Then, only purple on the right eye. Without any color circle in the other eye.


“I also got it from a fight..”


And with that, that small girl groan, decided to just give up to ask that girl any question. Noticing how annoyed the small girl is, that girl just laugh at her before her gaze back to the moons once again.


“When will Yerim come?”


That coming from the small girl after a few seconds of silence between them. Hearing that, that girl just smile before she turn to the small girl that pouting at her. Seeing that she can’t help but let out a small giggle until her gaze back to the moons, while tracing her scar this time.


“Soon, Yeojin..”


 

 

 


To be continued..

 

 

- Chapter 4 is here!!! Yeayy!! ヽ(´▽`)/
also, why I feel like I write this storyline kinda slow? Lol, maybe just me? But be patient, we are getting there 😆

- Again! Thank you Iceprincess_sica95-nim for always leave a comment, you one of the reason that keep me going with this story ㅠㅠ


And! Thank you for reading! See you in next chapter! 👋