Part 2

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene couldn't believe the amount of work that just two weeks of school had accumulated. Amid the meetings of the theater club and the cheerleaders - not to mention the custom that the slow pace of vacations had generated – her homework was slightly delayed.  However, this did not concern her very much since, contrary to what some still thought, she was quite intelligent.

Upon arriving home and knowing that her parents were absent, she went straight to her sister's room whose door was open. Spying on the interior of the room before notifying her presence, she found Joohyun sitting at the desk table probably doing some homework.

Although it was not too late, Joohyun was already comfortable in one of her pajamas. Upon realizing this, Irene smiled because her sister looked even more adorable than usual. Unlike her, Joohyun had a calmer personality, always preferring the comfort of home and few friends. Sometimes it worried Irene. Combined with her parents' absence, she was afraid that Joohyun would feel alone. They both want to go to different universities and that contributes to her concern. Even though she was only a few minutes older, she felt an enormous need to protect her sister.

“Hyun?” Irene spoke up, still at the door frame.

Upon hearing her sister's voice, Joohyun turned to face her.

"Hi, unnie. Coming back from the studio now?"

"Yes, I just arrived. What do you think about making dinner?"

"Us? Are you sure, unnie? I think you better stay as far away from the kitchen as possible." Joohyun spoke, giving a light laugh.

"Hey! I'm not even that bad!" Irene exclaimed.

"If that's what you say..." The younger one quipped.

"Okay, so I'm going to go down and eat dessert alone. Chocolate ice cream is still your favorite, isn't it?" Irene spoke as she walked away.

"Hey, wait for me. This isn't fair." Exclaimed Joohyun while running after her sister and the other laughed.

In fact nothing like the promise of a dessert to make the youngest move.

 

 

The next day, Irene was on her way to the school court for cheerleading training when she came across two students standing in front of one of the classrooms with a mess of books scattered between their feet.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter