Part 11

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello again, everyone! I'm back with a new chapter, hope you enjoy it :)))
Thanks for following the story, see you next time.

 

Wendy arrived in the hospital waiting room with a not very good expression on her face - Seulgi already imagined it would be like this - but when the girl saw her right hand encased in a cast her expression got frighteningly worse.

"I left you alone for just one minute, Kang Seulgi. One minute!" She exclaimed like a true mother.

Seulgi curled up in her chair while some people around her suppressed their smiles while watching the scene. Wendy picked her up from the hospital as soon as her classes were over since Seulgi's mother was stuck at work. Which still didn't stop the latter from grounding Seulgi when the girl called her to tell her the news.

"Stop it, Wendy." Seulgi finally spoke up, "You're embarrassing me."

"Oh, now I embarrass you?" The girl spoke exasperatedly and sat down next to her friend. "Honestly, Kang Seulgi, you're really outdoing yourself this year. I never thought you would pick a fight with anyone."

"All right, I get it.” Seulgi said, already getting up. “Now, can we leave, please?"

"Okay." Wendy accompanied her. "But don't think you'll get away with having to explain this story to me."

 

Because it took place in the middle of the halls, the fight was witnessed by a crowd of people. On one side were Mark's friends, taking the boy's pains. On the other were some students trying to help and defend Seulgi by arguing and pushing the other group away. The girl couldn't process much of what was going on as she was feeling an excruciating pain in her hand.

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled between the students out of the confusion and towards one of the exits. When she looked to her side, she recognized the blonde girl who sat next to Joohyun during the basketball game, Kim Yerim.

"Don't worry, unnie. We'll take care of you."

Despite the girl's innocent face, Seulgi felt anything but calm. She also found it odd how closely Yeri referred to her, but didn't argue and just followed the girl to one of the cars in the parking lot.

Inside the car was a girl in the driver's seat who looked not that much older than herself, Seulgi deduced that she must also be a third grader. As soon as she pushed her into the back seat, Yeri sat in the passenger seat and soon the vehicle started.

"Whew! That was just in time. For a moment, I thought I wouldn't be able to get you out." Yeri spoke up.

"Ugh!" Seulgi grunted, "Thanks for that, I guess."

"No problem, unnie." The girl smiled. "As soon as we saw the argument, I asked Saeron to wait in the car. It was supposed to be more of a getaway car, but as it turns out, I think we'd better go to the emergency room."

Seulgi just stared at the girl as if she were crazy. A getaway car?

"I am Saeron, if that wasn't clear." The girl who was driving spoke a bit ungraciously. "Sorry about Yeri, Seulgi-shi. Most of the time, I don't know what's going on in her head, but I have to admit that was a good idea."

"Hey! Of course it was a good idea." Yeri spoke exasperatedly to her friend and then turned to Seulgi, "That is, until Mark opens his mouth to finger you, unnie."

"And unfortunately, that's exactly what he's going to do." Saeron finished.

 

"And that's how it happened" Seulgi finished telling the events of that day.

Since Wendy was not with Seulgi during the fight, she felt she had to hear everything directly from the actual person involved in the case, since she did not trust the rumors that were circulating around the school. But hearing everything now didn't do much to calm her fears. SM high - like any self-respecting school - does not acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter