Part 7

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene had met Seulgi first.

The bear-like girl had just moved to a new neighborhood and everything was still kind of lonely. Her parents had been busy and she already missed her friends. So, going to the park near her house - even if it was alone - had felt like a good ideia. In there, she could watch other people hanging out and maybe dull these feelings on her chest.

On those days, she was into drawning everything she could see but since she was still learning, she preferred to draw landscapes rather than people which was much more difficult.

That's how Irene first noticed her. Siting by a tree close to the park's trail, Seulgi was wearing a brown oversized hoodie to fight the chilly weather and was looking so adorable scribbling onto her book that Irene couldn't help but to feel curious.

Approaching the girl and being careful to not scare her too much, Irene made herself known "Hi!".

Seulgi took her attention out off of what she was doing to look at the girl standing in front of her. At first, thinking that she had mistaken her for someone else, Seulgi didn't say anything and only kept staring at the girl with a confused look on her face.

Irene was a bit embarrassed by her direct attitude, but it was too late to back down. "Hum... My friends already left and I'm not in the mood to go home just yet..." She awkwardly explained. "So, would you mind if I sat here with you?"

Irene thought her request would not be granted, after all, what kind of person would find this normal? But to her surprise, the other girl shily blushed but managed to respond with a small nod. Irene finally smiled and positioned herself by the girl's side.

At first, it was uncomfortable. Seulgi had self-conscious closed her book, afraid of what the beautiful girl would think, and just kept staring at the few people passing by. Irene didn't let the silence last much longer and soon both were talking and laughing as if they had been friends for a long time.

On that day, Irene had noticed something about the other girl as they parted their ways. A look of fear... of abandonament...That scared her and she told herself that she would make everything to not see that look again.

Unfortunetly, that was a promise she wouldn't be able to keep.

But with that thought in mind and soon after their first encounter, Irene introduced Seulgi to Joohyun and surprisintly they all fit pretty well together.

After that, as they say, it all became history.

 

 

To Seulgi's relief, the talking about her drawing was starting to die out. After a week of the incessant rumors and discussions about the topic, the students seemed to be ready to move on to their next target... whatever it is.

After sharing her suspicions with Wendy, Seulgi had started to follow Park Sooyoung around the school at every opportunity she had. Despite being younger, Joy was at their same year having been moved up a grade in one of her previous schools which facilitaded things in a way.

She knew Joy wouldn't be so careless as to bring the sketc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter