Part 13

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone. Here comes another chapter for you, I hope you enjoy it. See ya!

 

 

After noticing Joohyun leaning toward her, the next thing Seulgi registered was the light touch of the girl's lips meeting hers. The kiss was soft and uncertain, just a light meeting of lips, an invitation for something more. But, Seulgi was too perplexed to do anything but wait.

The loud noise of a door closing was what separated the two girls.

Moonbyul and Solar were standing in the doorway with surprised expressions on their faces. Seulgi looked at Joohyun and saw that she had already returned to her seat.

"Er...sorry if we got in the way of anything." Solar was the first to recover from the shock.

Moonbyul was just trying her best not to laugh behind the other girl and, for that, she received an angry look from Seulgi. At least, as furious as she could muster.

Joohyun, on the other hand, turned away from Seulgi with blushing cheeks. Noticing the discomfort that was slowly settling in the silent room, Solar decided to move. The girl walked to the nearest table where a few vacant seats still remained and beckoned Moonbyul to do the exact same while she put it down the boxes in her hands.

"Well, these were the last boxes Joohyun. So, it looks like we're done for the day."

Grateful for the distraction, Joohyun turned to her friend, "er...right, thanks for the help."

"No need to thank Joohyun," Moonbyul spoke up, "I'll offer my services whenever you guys need them." And as she finished, she blinked towards Solar, somehow changing the air in the room to intolerable, now, for a completely different reason.

Solar rolled her eyes and grimaced, ignoring Moonbyul completely.

"Now that we've settled that, we can leave.” Solar said, “Joohyun, you come with me, I can give you a ride since we're going in the same direction."

That day, Irene had gone home early, something about a school project she needed to finish, but still, she told Joohyun to call her when she was done so she could go and pick her up.

Despite having a driver's license, Joohyun didn't feel safe driving, leaving it in the hands of Irene or her parents whenever she needed to go somewhere. And, even if her sister didn't mind, Joohyun didn't like having to bother her.

With that in mind, she made an affirmative sign to Solar. Joohyun had no doubt that the girl would ask many questions about what had happened between her and Seulgi, but she didn't have much choice.

"Well, then I guess you're coming with me, Kang." Moonbyul walked over to Seulgi and put her arm around the other girl shoulder, pulling the girl to herself. "Nothing more fair since I was the one who asked for your help."

With everything decided, the girls made their way to the front of the school after closing the student council room. Seulgi and Joohyun avoided any eye contact the entire time, and all Seulgi saw from the girl was a slightly nod as she and Solar began to make their way to the car.

Alone with Moonbyul, Seulgi found herself staring at a very suggestive look.

"Who knew you had it all in you, Kang."

"Shut it, Moonbyul." She said and started to step down the steps with Moonbyul following right behind her.

However, as they walked to the car, Seulgi noticed Joy across the street, but the problem was that the girl was not alone.

A man who must have been around 40 years old was with her. With dark hair and dressed in nice clothes, he looked like he belonged in a magazine catalog. Although they were talking, an angry expression was visible on Joy's face. Seulgi frowned as alarms sounded in her head.

Park Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter