Part 9

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, I am sorry for the delay in updating. My classes started again and I couldn't find time to post. Thank you again for the subscriptions and also for the comments, they really encourage me and it always feels good to know that you guys are enjoying this story. Anyway, I hope you all stay safe and now let´s go to the chapther. Until next time :)))

 

After finding out that Seulgi had posted the drawings, Joohyun was at a loss as to what to do. Should she talk to Seulgi? Tell her sister? Why had Seulgi made the posts? What did it mean? Questions and more questions flew over her head, distracting her, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Irene.

The latter was busy with her extracurricular activities. Besides the approaching school festival, on the weekend the basketball team would have another game and her team, as expected, would cheer the game. Still, Irene noticed her sister's unusual behavior. However, when she questioned her, Joohyun had told her that everything was fine and that she was only preoccupied with her student council duties. Although she doubted that this was the truth, Irene decided to give her sister some time. Both of them always shared everything with each other anyway. Well, almost everything.

Kim Yerim had also noticed a change in Joohyun and kept asking her questions, which only left the other girl exhausted. Lately, Joohyun had noticed that the blonde girl also seemed strangely interested in her past, so Joohyun started to avoid her. Although she felt bad about it, she believed that this was not a subject to be shared. In her mind, talking about Seulgi would only be right if Irene knew about her feelings first. Otherwise, it would be a form of betrayal. And she loved her sister, she couldn't do that to her.

Eventually, Joohyun decided to take that weekend off to figure out what she would do, as that week the whole school was preparing for the basketball game, there was distraction enough. The sport was very popular in the area and most of the students would surely attend the event. Joohyun, on the contrary, was not a big fan of the sport, but she followed the games to support her sister.

As for Seulgi, Joohyun had seen the girl a few times during class breaks. As always, she was accompanied by Wendy. From the moment she arrived at school and met Seulgi, the two formed an almost inseparable pair, and everyone knew it. At first Joohyun thought that there was something more between them and felt uncomfortable, but then she remembered that she had no right. Although she had never talked to Wendy, she knew that she was a good person. Now, Joohyun was happy to know that Seulgi had someone she could trust and keep her company.

With a sigh, the girl turned her attention back to class and tried to distract herself, even if only for a moment.

 

 

She messed up.

She had messed up big time. Seulgi knew that. After the fiasco that was the confrontation with Joy, she knew that the girl no longer wanted to see even her shadow in front of her, Joy had made that very clear. But, Seulgi needed to apologize and if it earned her a few beatings from the taller girl then so be it, it wasn't like she didn't deserve it. Seulgi knew that maybe an apology wouldn't be enough, but she needed to try.

"So, are you going to the basketball game?" Wendy asked her, interrupting her thought process.

They were both in the library, Wendy doing her homework while Seulgi sketched.

"I don't know. With everything that's going on, I just want to stay away from this school for a while."

"Come on, Seulgi! This is our senior year, when are we going to get a chance to do this again?" Wendy asked sadly.

"Oh, I don't know. In college, maybe?" Seulgi couldn't resist making fun of the girl.

Wendy pouted, "It won't be the same. In fact, we don't even know if we'll be able to get into the same college."

As it turned out, she and Wendy were not so different. Wendy had moved from another country and had also left friends and relatives behind.They found comfort in each other, like a safe place. Feeling touched by her best friend's moment of vulnerability, Seulgi decided to agree.

"All right, I'll watch the game with you."

"Yeah!" Wendy celebrated loudly.

In front of others they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter