Part 5

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for all the subscriptions, the comments and the upvotes. Your support is really apreciated and really makes me want to write more. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for the mistakes. With that said, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

When she heard the loud ‘thud’ that followed her sister’s fall, Irene felt sick. But the fact that Joohyun was conscious was a good sign. Even though she didn’t want to leave Joohyun alone, knowing that her sister was with Seulgi gave her some sort of confort.

Speeding up to the locker room, Irene went straight to her bag where her cell phone was safely kept. Gladly, her parents where in town at the moment and could pick her and Joohyun up.

As it turned out, Joohyun’s injury didn’t seemed to be serious but the girl would need to go to the hospital anyway, only to make sure that the injury would not develop into something more latter on.

With the ‘okay’ card from the doctors, soon Joohyun was sended home and Irene was able to be back at school on the next day.

 

 

Seulgi was feeling like and outlaw. To her, every turn in the school halls felt like it would be her end. Okay, maybe she was being a little dramatic. But the brunette couldn’t help herself when everyone at her near proximity seemed to be staring at her. So, she would stare at them back. A lot!

Even though Seulgi hadn’t put her full name in the sketchbook but rather K,S. in a school completely infatuated by the Bae sisters, the girl figured that whoever had found the book would have done something by now. And if that ended up happening the news would spread fast.

“Can you calm down? You’re look like a insane person.” Wendy whispered at her, as another student passed them by and received a stare from Seulgi.

After getting to the conclusion that she indeed had losted her sketchbook, Seulgi called Wendy in a panic. Her friend howhever managed to calm her down and convinced her that they would figure things out on the next day. 

Both girls were currently at their lunch break – after leaving the ‘lost and found’ section by the secretary’s office – and with the lack of sucess in finding her most valuable possession, Seulgi’s positivity surely dimmed.

At another corner of the refectory, Seulgi saw Irene seating with her friends. The girl seemed fine, so Seulgi deduced that Joohyun was too. Given how protective of her sister the girl was, there was no way Irene was going to be at school in case that Joohyun was seriously injuried.

“She is fine.”

Wendy and Seulgi startled at Moonbyul’s sudden approach. The girl had a lunch tray with her and unceremoniously sat at their table.

“What?” Seulgi asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter