Part 12

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally, I'm back. Hello dear readers, I hope you all doing good. First, I would like to apologize for the delay in this chapter. Second, I wanted to thank you for your support and I hope you will continue to follow the story. Feel free to comment if you want, it's very nice to know your opinion about the chapters hehehe
P.S: we are not very far from the end, so hang on just a little bit, ok? :)))
Until next time.

Irene was feeling confused and at the same time extremely guilty. Those drawings - which she now knew were made by Seulgi - expressed great affection, and perhaps even love, although she did not venture to know what kind.

The fact was that she had failed not only as Joohyun's sister - by hiding her feelings from the girl - but also with Seulgi by practically abandoning the girl as if she meant nothing. She would have to fix that, preferably sooner rather than later. But how?

Lately, the whole school was bubbling with energy, so that helped to take her mind out of things for awhile. Everyone was getting ready for the festival and it was no different with her. Both the cheerleaders and the drama club, both of which she was a part of, would have performances on the day and everything needed to come out flawless.

"Good afternoon, students."

Irene was snapped out of her thoughts with the greeting of the drama teacher who had just entered the small theater where everyone was waiting to begin the rehearsal.

"As you all know, in a few weeks we will have our annual performance. However, there has been an unforeseen event with one of your classmates and I need your attention so that we can solve this..." she cautiously explained, "little problem."

The students exchanged a few looks with each other and waited for the teacher to continue. She sighed and finally broke the news, "Kang Daniel sprained his ankle and is out of the presentation."

What followed was a mix exclamations and more questions. And the loudest of them could not come from anyone less than Kim Yerim.

"A little problem?" The girl questioned. "That is more like a disaster."

Irene never thought she would agree with the little troublemaker, but those were strange times.

"What are we going to do now?"

"Is the performance going to be canceled?"

"I can't believe we rehearsed so hard for nothing!"

Were some of the phrases that permeated the venue.

"Everyone calm down and be quiet." The teacher spoke up raising one of her hands in the air and finally putting a stop to the chaos. "The performance will not be cancelled yet, but, as you guys know, we don't have a substitute for Daniel´s role."

Although there were many students in the school, few had the talent to act and dance at the same time. Or even the will to do so. The sports program was what attracted most of the students.

"So for now, I believe the best solution is that some of the boys can play Daniel's role if one of the minor characters is cut. And if that doesn't work out then, yes, we will cancel the performance."

-

Apparently, to organize a festival for the whole school was indeed difficult. Seulgi realized this in the very first days. Most of the time, Jihyo was responsible for giving her the assignments since their schedules were similar. So, Seulgi did a little bit of everything, at least what was possible with her casted hand.

She sent the artwork for the flyers to the printer, printed documents, collected signatures, organized the presentation schedules, and basically acted as a wild card, helping all the council members. All this while trying her best to stay out of the line of sight of Jihyo who always had some new task for her to do. Seulgi even doubted that the girl could sleep at night with all that energy. But considering everything, like getting expelled for example, helping the student council is not so bad. At least this way she could distract herself from her temporary inability to draw.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter