Part 1

Double Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day of summer vacation when Seulgi decided to walk to the park near her house. The weather was pleasant and there weren´t many people around, perfect setting to wait for the sun to set. Taking her sketchbook out of her backpack, Seulgi prepared to draw the landscape in front of her. She thought that she would have little chances to do that again since on the next day her classes would begin again.

It was her last year of high school and she desired to attend college outside of her town and since she wasn´t the brightest student around she needed to focus more on her school work. She lifted her eyes from the drawning in her hands and got back to face the view in front. In that moment - with the soft orange and yellow of the sky and the sun slowly making his departure - she was sure that she would miss the place.

   

 

At 7:30 am the corridors were full. the voices of friends meeting and recounting what they had done on vacation echoed everywhere. Seulgi was struggling to get to her locker and although she usually didn't care about the noise, she recognized that the place was in chaos.

Immediately, she remembered a person who should have been even more uncomfortable with that situation.

But how about you, how was your summer? I would like to have the right to ask you these questions. Seulgi thought.

Shaking her head, she faced the crowd again until she reached her locker. As soon as she arrived she found her best friend - Son Seungwan, better known

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter